IC: Abbas had had enough. Though he was a teacher, he had limits."Shawn, sit down and shut up. This is a serious mission, and if you're going to act less mature than that little girl, you don't need to be on it."Brianne had taken a seat next to Dallas, and smiled at him."So.... How long of a flight will this be, you think?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: FeralJohn looked over at Alec and grinned, "The cake is a lie man... you didn't already figure that out?" he smirked, wondering if anyone would get his reference. He then closed his eyes and tried to take a small cat-nap while waiting for the jet to take off, but he failed. Mostly because of Shawn's antics. Finally Feral got out of his seat and walked towards Shawn, unsheathing his claws with a loud SKINT. "If you don't sit down and shut up bub I'll give you a real good look at your intestines." he growled, his face totally serious.IC: Summer-flightNow that all of the X-Men had boarded the plane Ashlynn started the engine and it began to roll out of the hanger and into the morning light. "Shawn sit down please or I will expel you from this plane, and the mission." she said calmly as she began to flip more switches and take the controls. The jet began to roll faster and faster down the run-way, until it took off into the sky like a bullet heading for the clouds. IC: John held onto one of the seats to keep him upright as the plane took off, but he wasn't about to sit down until Shawn had.IC: BeastBeast watched as the X-Jet took to the skies before vanishing. He sighed as he ended the video feed he'd been watching on his laptop. Part of him wondered if he was putting his team in over their heads. They were so young, and some of them without experience. If any of them came back dead Beast wouldn't know what he'd do with himself. How had Xavier been so cool about sending his X-Men into danger, was he deep down heartless, or did he know their possible sacrifice would save thousands of lives. OOC: If your character is supposed to be going on the mission, but you didn't RP them getting on the plane, its fine, just have them pop up when you get on and say that they came with them.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Nero glanced around at the plane full of increasingly tense mutants, eventually tolled his eyes and said "Hey, we can play dogpile on the redhead another time, yeah? I mean, I get the mission is serious and all, but I mean we just took off. You guys are acting like he's been yammering for hours. A little lightheartedness before we fly face first into one of the most intense events of our lives can't really be hurting anyone."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: AlexAlex squeezed Julia's hand back, and smiled. "Sorry we didn't get to go get coffee." He was trying to start at least some conversation, to distract from Shawn across the way.IC: ShadowShadow nodded. "Alright."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Light heartedness is one thing," replied Abbas. "I personally don't believe he has the maturity level this mission requires, but he's coming along, so he needs to act maturely at least. And if that means him shutting up for a few hours, I don't think anyone has a problem with it."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex"Hey, I caught that tone." Alex said, relatively gently for his lack of social skills. "I took practical psychology. That tone, combined with the expression I saw flit across your face and the situation leads to the logical conclusion.""We'll be fine." He smiled. "Besides, if I'm not allowed to be pessimistic you aren't either."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "I do. I'd rather he get that out of his system now and prove to me that he's mature when it counts, then have him store it all up and completely get us steamrolled." Nero shrugged, and continued "You guys aren't even giving him a chance. I mean, Feral seriously just threatened to disembowel him, and you seriously don't have a problem with that?"

IC: Nero simply stared at Abbas as if he was a chicken with his head cut off, before replying "Why should I respect someone who's done nothing to earn it save being a higher rank?! All I even know about the guy so far is he's willing to rip out my guts for disturbing his nap. I'm pretty sure that's not what you guys are supposed to be teaching us 'students'. But you know what... You're the boss. I'm sure you guys know best."

IC: Alex"Sounds good." He shrugged. "And if you weren't worried, well, you'd have to be insane not to be worried."He grinned slightly. "Then again, what does that say about those guys?" He pointed at the people arguing on the other side of the plane.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: So I'm interested in this RPG (X-men is awesome and all) and I noticed a distinct lack of Enforcers.So for your consideration I present Derrick Davis.Name: Derrick DavisCodename: ShockboltAge: 31Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcerPower(S): NoneAppearance: Davis has light red hair combed towards the back and has green eyes. They appear blue however due to contact lens he wears make them appear blue, intentionally. He has some freckles on both sides of his face and a mole on his left side. He stands about 6’1’’ tall with a slightly muscular build. He wears nice clothes such as Dress shirt and tie unless he is on a mission in which case he’ll wear a suit of combat armor.Weapons: Mechanized gloves that are able to give pretty painful shocks to whomever his hand comes into and close to contact with. He also wears dense plastic armor, giving him moderate protection and not weakening himself against people like Magneto and has a handgun made from the same material. Wears boots that give him a boost depending on how high they are set (low settings can give him a small boost of speed while max can be a more jump at an enemy from a good distance away with one step.)Skills: Davis has grown adept at using both his gloves and his boots using the latter to close distances to maximize the former’s use. He has had military training and thus is fit strength and speed wise and is a good shot but is not superhuman in any of these areas.Personality: Davis believes first and foremost in the law and believes that the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants are both criminal organizations that must be taken into custody. He isn’t as racist against the mutants as many of his colleagues but still considers them inhuman. A nice guy most of the time unless on a mission where he is soldier first, anything else second. Will question and most likely disobey illegal orders. He’s pretty smart as well, nowhere near genius but still smart in his own right.Weakness: He has no powers on his own and is only an average Enforcer agent physically at best. Also when I mentioned that his armor was for fighting people like Magneto, I meant Magneto. It is pretty old and while kept in good condition will break after a good pounding. Same goes for the gun, it is old and not the most powerful of weapons meaning will generally have to fight up close. The gloves are made of metal and do use electricity and need to be charged.Bio: Derrick was born in a time and place of hostility towards mutants, being born in a place somewhere in West Texas. His parents tried to instill a sense of hate or fear into him and his three siblings, one older brother and two younger sisters. The girls were affected the way they wanted them to, the older brother however did not, and eventually eloped with one. Derrick himself did not care too much either way consciously but he found sub-consciously he did begin disliking mutants as a whole at the least. He hated anything crooked growing up and thus he didn’t get in trouble often. As a result he began thinking of the X-men and the Brotherhood of Mutants as enemies as both (in his opinion) broke the law by simply not allowing themselves to be registered. He eventually joined the army for a few years before finally joining the Enforcers at age 23.

Edited by Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Except for maybe the boots, I don't see anything wrong him, so unless Flex says otherwise you're Approved

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Yeah approved, except for the jumping over buildings. Speed I can understand, but that's way too high, besides he'd die when he hit the ground after each jump. Also please note that Feral isn't a staff member, he's a student, he's only 18 years old, in his senior year in the school. But he is the second member of Beast' new X-Men team, so he's been around the longest next to Ashlynn who was the first. Shawn you do know that it would be very hard to do pushups if the plane was still flying almost straight up right?IC: FeralJohn turned to Nero and sighed pulling his claws in, "I wouldn't ever really do that." he said. "I was just trying to scare him so he'd sit down." he said before walking back to his seat. "Besides I'm not even a staff member, I'm a student." he said. "But I see even that didn't help." Feral sighed. "He doesn't listen very well, I'm just trying to keep him from getting killed." John said.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: Yeah Shawn was about to find out :-PShawn IC: Losing his balance would have landed right on the cattle prod and let out a huge "YEAOOWWW" scream. Then crawling over to his seat he would have said "Why?!?!?! why must you hate me." After reaching his seat he would have said " You said the magic word *looks at Azrael* Kids....that is what we are, and we are about to go on a mission where failure is not on option. If we mess this up we can cause an aftermath that may lead to a war, but excuse me, as a kid going on a mission for the X-men for the first time. I am suppose to know how to handle that, but you know what I don't! I am actually scared, so you may act all cool calm and collected but I NEED to blow off some steam. So do not get mad at me for acting like a kid, because you know what. I am a kid! A kid that is about to risk his life!Emily IC: Emily and Shadow reach the lunch room.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Azrael"You think I dont know what thats like... I know what its like I lived through that my whole life, but that is no excuse to act completly immature. Blow off as much steam as you like. But dont let that mindset risk the mission..." Azrael looked at Alec "And you. dont hit anyone on this plane with that electrical prod again..."

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Abbas just barely kept himself from saying"I'm fine with it, Alec."However, as a teacher, he had to be seen as a respectable authority figure, one the kids would listen to in a tense situation. So instead, he simply said "Listen to Batman."IC: Brianne raised an eyebrow in mock offense."I hope I'm not included in that."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: "Might I ask why?" Alec asked to Abbas as his arm shifted gears back into its regular form, "I mean, he just appears, bluffs his way onto the team and starts insulting us because we're not the walking cliches he is? Call me crazy but I find it tough to respect someone who can't find his own personality so rips one from someone else. Mr. Creepy may be...well creepy. But he's his own creepy, gosh darnit!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nero turned his attention away from the window and simply nodded at Feral, since he couldn't think of anything worthwhile to say that wouldn't be rude, then looked inwards, interested in the conversation occurring.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Oh, of course not," he whispered before turning back to the conversation at large and listening, somehow managing to keep an unnerving, serene calm about him. The way his dreamy eyes seemed to glaze over, the way he sat relaxed in his seat, his muscles barely tensed underneath his tan skin, the small smirk on his mouth as he observed the group...around so many other mutants, experiencing mass hysteria and barely-contained anger, it was weird."We've all had a weird morning," he said quietly. "Let's just turn on our iPods or something and psyche up for this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Tell you what, Shawn, we'll compromise," Alec said, "You can be Mr. Unusual. I think it means weird, you think it means oddly good-looking. Deal?" he held his hand (the one of flesh and bone) out to shake."What I mean, Dark Ezio, is that we're all here because we have nowhere else to go, or we want to help. You seem to be here because you got bored being a businessman. You're here because this is a mid-life crisis thing. And to think you call us childish," the cybernetic mutant said with a grin

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Azrael"Name calling conclusion jumping yup that fits chiildish" Azrael said with a grin on his face not that it was visible thanks to his mask. "Anyways just drop it and listen to that friend of yours" Azrael sat back and fell silent.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!