OOC: Remind me who Uryu is again? Been a long time since I’ve seen him. I still wouldn’t think he could get everyone out that fast if the thing is collapsing.IC: Feral, Daken (Hydra Base)John felt the kick land, knocking him against the wall, the air pushed from his lungs, his body rattled. He knew it would have crushed his bones if not for the adamantium coating on his skeleton.John grunted and ran forward diving at the Mirror and trying to stab his claws into the Mirror’s back when it was turned away from him.Daken was knocked back from the kick, it connected with his side. Daken ignored the pain and moved forward, feigning slashes at the Mirror before he tried to stab his claws upward into his chin.IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (NYC)He pointed to a black car sitting down the road, “This way.” He said.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“Excellent.” She smiled deviously. “I was looking forward to a good meal.” She said turning to Jace. “Haven’t you?” she asked him sweetly.IC: NPC Jaws Mirror (Hydra Base)The Mirror grunted as the claws sank into his stomach, he grinned at her stupidly and then lashed out trying to bite off her ear with his sharp teeth while slash his own claws across her face.IC: Destruction (Remains of Enforcer Tower NY)Caden moved forward, “So now we face the brats of the mighty Avengers…” he said as his arms flew forward before he unleashed explosive orbs towards James, Noel, Marlon and Natalie.IC: Quicksilver (Remains of Enforcer Tower NY)Quicksilver would have slammed on the ground except he used his metal helmet to levitate himself from hitting the ground. He then levitated his body upright and unleashed a super-speed punch towards James’ chest, then another towards his jaw with the opposite hand, followed by a blow heading straight towards his nose.IC: Strange (Remains of Enforcer Tower NY)As some flames were thrown at him Ares hands moved quickly as energy beams lanced out deflecting the flames.He dodged the explosive orb and saw as the building began to collapse. “Well…. ****!” he said. How are we supposed to save all of those people?! He thoughtHe flew at the building and using his matter transformation powers began to weave spells that would fuse parts of the collapsing building back together, he had to remain focused though and it would take a toll on his energy…IC: Sumer-flight (Hydra Base)She shuddered as her attack killed the Julia Mirror, its crushed skull and the corpse falling to the ground near her.Wild Card killed you…? She said. She then continued her attack inside Wild Card’s head trying to repress Sarah for now.

IC: Uryu's plan was missing one crucial element: aiming. Throwing lightning bolts while being hurled about didn't generally result in the greatest accuracy so his bolts either crackled skywards or were drawn towards street-lamps, road signs and other conductors. And while he was standing on the ground Magnitude lashed out at him with the massive fist of his good arm. Even if the speedy hero managed to avoid the fist itself, there'd be another shockwave and a spray of debris from its collision with the pavement

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Uryu was a student at Xavier's. He dropped out and inherited Azraels fortune since he died. And that's about it, never got much done with him.IC: UryuHowever the point of shots were not to harm but blind as the lightning passed the giant it briefly blinded him causing his punch to go off course and miss Uryu . But The flying debris and shock wave sent him flying again, he took another shot at the enormous villains head, only this time he aimed. And being the crack shot he is it wouldn't miss.He hit another building wall the impact injuring his left arm."Ok mabye this wont be fun"

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Fox's speed was taking a toll on the not-quite-hero's energy. He'd only be able to continue doing this for a bit longer.Luckily, he was almost done. Just two more floors.OOC:: Flex, I forgot that one of the original jack of hearts' powers was super strength and durability. Can I add those to Natalie or not?IC: NatalieI barely dodged the orb, launching a concussive blast at Caden.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Erin:It didn't take Erin long to arrive at his wanted location. He looked out, seeing the rubble, and a moment later, he noticed Quicksilver moving about.Torn between the thought of attacking one of Bruce's allies and not attacking the dangerous criminal, Erin hesitated a moment. But just a moment.A moment after that he was bounding for Quicksilver, launching a bone-shattering punch at Pietro's arm, even as he was attempting to attack James.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The Mirror groaned as both Feral and Daken's claws managed to dig in some, though still not stab through entirely. Peacemaker's powers were wearing off. Frantically, he grabbed at Daken's arm, and tried to use him like a club to smash Feral with, all the while trying to find Peacemaker to renew his powers.---Siegfried frowned as he looked towards the ground, seeing Brotherhood members unleash carnage on innocent people, but knowing that he had to hold this building up longer so everyone could escape before aiding the ground fight. Fortunately, a few people seem to have come to his aid, so he might be able to truly help out sooner than he'd thought.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: How did he die? And is his codename Shiroi?I suppose Kaithas.Please not if she barely dodged the orb, that means an explosion would of happened very close to her, meaning rubble, debris and maybe even explosive energy would of washed over her.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden caught the blast in the chest knocking him backwards. He grimaced his yellow eyes hard as he unleashed three rapid orbs at her. Suddenly he turned to the collapsing building and began firing orbs at it, blowing huge chunks out of it and making the building collapse faster.IC: Triblade (NYC)Matt began running down the street, “Ultimate Dallas! Can you speed this process up?” he asked.OOC: NPC Profile...Name: Daken AkihiroCodename: Dark WolverineAge: 66, but looks to be around twentyGender: MaleFaction: Currently Weapon-X, is loyal to his master.Power(S): Healing factor, the same as John’s and every ability that gives: slowed aging, immunity to foreign chemicals, superhuman acute senses, smell etc, enhanced stamina, strength and reflexes (only slightly higher then normal humans) and his six retractable bone claws. Two claws come out of a knuckle on each hand, and the third out of his wrist. The claws on each wrist have been coated with a shard of the Muramasa blade, and they also have an adamantium sheath implanted in his wrist for them to slide through so the shards don’t disrupt his healing factor. He also has a unique power that John, doesn’t have Pheremone control. He can release pheremones that can do a number of things, seduce people, changer their mood, instill intense fear, happiness, depression, sexual and a false sense of security to other beings. Like his brother he also is immune to telepathic attacks.Appearance: Daken is 5’9’’ and imposing. He is very muscular, and handsome, he looks to be a cross of Japanese and Caucasian which he is. He wears his black hair in a moe-hawk, but he usually leaves it down, he doesn’t spike it up. He also has a large tribal tattoo extending from the center of his abdomen and covering most of his left pectoral muscle, trapezius, and arm all the way down to his fist. He also has two bright blue eyes and an unshaven face.Costumed Daken. (costumed)Un-costumed Daken.Weapons: He has shards of the Muramasa Blade implanted in place of the wrist claw on each hand, they have the power to negate healing factor in mutants, a wound inflicted on healing factor mutants with these blades will take several days to heal, a mortal would will kill them as they will loose all of their blood and bleed to death.Skills: Master martial artist, multilingual,Personality: Daken has been described as brutal and arrogant. He enjoys fighting, and usually he falls more along the lines of a dark character, aiding those who fight against the X-Men, he had a strong hatred for his father because of the work of his master Romulus, but he loved him before he was killed by the Phoenix. He decided to take care of his little brother John, but he became unable and vanished for many years.Weakness: Daken's healing factor can be dramatically slowed if Carbonadium is implanted inside of him, such as swallowing something made of Carbonadium or being wounded by a bullet composed of it. It causes his healing factor to be reduced to a slow crawl, at least in comparison to its normal speed, but doesn't fully suppress it. He can be killed by the Muramasa blade, but he wields shards of it himself.Bio: Daken was born in 1946 to Logan and his Japanese wife Itsu. While his mother was in the last stages of her pregnancy she was viciously murdered by the Winter Soldier in an attempt to draw Wolverine out and return him to the custody of Madripoor. After Itsu's death, The mutant known as Romulus took the baby, cutting him from his mother's womb and leaving her body behind. The baby survived the horrible incident due to his mutant healing factor inherited from his father.Romulus left the baby on the doorstep of Akihira and Natsumi, a wealthy, young and traditional Japanese couple. They took the child's arrival as an answer to their prayers and raised him as their own. Though he was named Akihiro by his father, the servants and other families of the province secretly referred to the boy as Daken which meant fatherless dog in Japanese; a slur on his obvious mixed heritage. As Akihiro grew up, he was often teased by the other boys of the village. His harsh treatment over the years caused Akihiro to develop a very cold persona to all except his father.One night, Natsumi confessed to Akihira that she didn't love their adopted son and that, after long years of trying, she was pregnant. Akihiro overheard this and began plotting. Within a year, sometime in 1957 after the birth of the baby, Akihiro confronted his mother, telling her that he had killed her son. Akihira was furious and disowned Akihiro, who furiously responded that "Akihiro" was not his true name. Natsumi suddenly appeared, trying to run Daken through with a sword, triggering the onset of Daken's mutant powers. With a wave of his arm, he accidentally slashed Natsumi with the bone claws that had sprung from his hands. Unable to force himself to harm his son, Akihara instead committed suicide. Romulus then appeared to the boy for the first time, telling Daken that he was what the boy would someday become.Romulus sent Daken to a training camp in Canada, the same camp where Wolverine had first trained more than forty years earlier. Daken was also trained by the same man as his father - Silas Burr - who would later become the mercenary known as Cyber.Years later, Romulus revealed to Daken that his father was still alive, but lied at the same time, telling Daken that it was Wolverine who had killed Itsu with Daken still inside her. Romulus told Daken that Wolverine feared what Daken would become. This lie sowed a seed of vengeance in Daken that Romulus continued to feed in the following decades.Daken then spent much time following Romulus’ orders and trying to advance his plans. Eventually he joined teams put together by Norman Osborn, the Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men. Eventually his wrist blades were also infused with the Muramasa blade, This was achieved through the Tinkerer, who bonded the metal from the Muramasa blade to Daken's inner claws, finally Romulus’ plans to make Daken the next Weapon-X had succeeded.Daken then spent some time with his younger brother John once his father and the rest of the X-Men were killed by the Phoenix. Eventually he was ordered by Romulus who he began to follow once again after his father was killed to report to the Weapon-X Facility. There he spent many years fighting as a Weapon, and help protecting a young Liliana before eventually he left for a mission and never came back. IC: Daken, Feral (Hydra Base)Feral felt the Mirror's hand wrap around his arm, and suddenly he was smashed into Daken.Daken was smashed backwards by his own brother. He snarled his blue eyes hard as he lunged forward slashing over and over again at the Mirror's chest.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando, too, weaved past his own explosive orb and fired off his Magnum a couple times at Caden's temple, aiming to clip it and knock him out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC GeoffreyI muttered something about being kidnapped under my breath. Nonetheless, I followed the agent into the car.IC MachinexThere! I saw the carnage in the streets below. Not good. I started to dive towards the fight on my skyboard.IC KnowerCautiously approaching the fight, I peered out from behind a building. Not a good sight. I had to do something. Concentrating hard, I sent a telepathic ripple into the minds of the Brotherhood members. They would sense a brief break in focus.IC RageI was throwing around more fire when I felt a slight pull in the back of my mind. My focus broke for a split second but then I started throwing fire around again.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Shaw, Earl"Just make sure nobody will be able to identify you," Shaw said, "and as for Earl...well, I don't think that'll be a problem."Earl stood."Very well," he said, "I suppose we should just get this over with."He unbuttoned his suit, threw the jacket and the tie to the floor, and then the transformation began. It started with flecks of green appearing all over his visible skin. The flecks expanded and clumped together on his skin, forming scales, while his muscles bulged and rippled, tearing through his shirt and his pants. With a loud and disgusting series of cracks, his knees bent backwards and claws tore through his shoes. A tail, long, thick, and powerful, extended from the base of his spine. In seconds, the gentleman had transformed into a giant humanoid lizard."Oh, and one more thing," Shaw reminded them, "leave out the window and go in through the front. If you go down from upstairs, they'll know I sent you."The Reptillian nodded and yanked open a window with his claws, then flew out into the evening air.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Dark Dallas (Times Square, New York City)Dallas shrugged and snapped his fingers, speeding their movement considerably.IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"Mmm. Yeah. Nothing like a nice meal. It's been...weeks."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Natrual Causes died in civilian persona, his company lost its value and went out of business.And yes Shiroi is his codname, Japanese just as your recently introduced NPC is. His profiles on Pg. 26 if that would help.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Added Daken’s bioThanks man, and yeah Daken is awesome.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden jumped to the left, the bullets instead pumping through his armor and into his shoulder. His teeth became red with blood as he ran towards Brando his hands charged with explosive energy as he threw a punch at his chest.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Pietro was knocked backwards from the punch, his right shoulder snapping and clearly broken from the blow. Enraged he lifted himself into the air and levitated about three cars into the air before throwing them at Erin. His focus broke for a moment but he quickly corrected it the cars still flying forward.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)She pulled up her hood, shadows falling over her face before she jumped out of the window following lizard-boy. She grinned her fangs popping down as she fell through the air.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)“Thanks.” He said as he ran through New York using the boosted speed Dallas provided with his time powers. Soon they arrived at the scene of the battle between the Brotherhood and the Avengers.Matt hung back, “What should we do?” he asked any other X-Men who had come along.IC: Songbird (NYC battle)“I am not sure…” she said watching the battle through Matt’s eyes.

IC-Erin:One car-dodge away from it, or rather, under it. It crashed by overhead. The next car, a straight punch forwards, the roof of the car cracking under the indomitable strength that was Erin, before it, too, broke. The next, he held out both hands, grasping the car and lifting it with seeming ease.A second later he looked about, before noticing Rage, flinging fire all around. Erin grinned, before he launched the car at the Rage, running after it to make a follow-up blow.

profiles i guess

IC-Erin:And how could Rage expect that attack to work when there was still a good amount of distance between the two, let alone when he was aiming for such a small target? Erin merely brought up his arm, the fire dispersing around it, before bringing it down. Five feet from Rage, now.He jumped, aiming to tackle Rage. And if that didn't work, it would be a simple tuck, roll, and grab a huge piece of debris to throw maneuver. All in order to crush Rage.

profiles i guess

OOC: Thanks. And I'll add the debris here.IC: NatalieSome of the junk from the explosion hit me, but not doing much damage due to my durability, but there would be nasty bruises tomorrow. I flew toward Caden, launching a heat blast.IC: Fox turboboosted, using his own speed combined with Showstopper's speeding to get the crud out, with the last people. He put them down, yelling to get away. As they ran Fox panted, his energy recharging.OOC: Fox is vulnerable for a bit right now, otherwise the amount of speed he just used would be godmodding.IC: Dante's guitar switched into a sword after he played the opening measures of Eye of the Tiger. "Who do we help?"IC: Nate loosed a sleep gassed shot at Erin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: When the random newbie heroes had shown up, Asura had initially wanted to fight them, but when chaos and such began running rampant with the civilians, Asura recognized his chance to start getting rich. With quickness, Asura began hauling tech from fallen Enforcers to the cars, totally ready to make a solid chunk of profit. Good times ahead.---The Mirror cried out in pain as the power began wearing off faster and faster, Daken's claws beginning to cut gouges out of the thing's chest.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)As Natalie attacked from the front, Brando moved behind Caden and reloaded his Magnum, firing off a tranquilizer point blank towards the Brotherhood mutant's neck. The dart whizzed through the air without a sound as it inched closer to its target...IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)Meanwhile, Jace was next to Katherine, fangs out, whites of his eyes red with blood, and a grin on his face."I'll let you do the honors, m'love. Your party."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Erin:"Ha. That's a little warm," Erin said, as the the flame covered him-it had the extra effect of helping to burn away the sleep gas that had been fired at Erin. The metal-skinned mutant turned around, his grin lit by the flame around him."What you don't seem to understand is that I thrive in warm environments," he said. A moment later he picked up a large piece of metallic debris from the tower, launching it at Rage's motorcycle. Now, the mutant had three options: Move his motorcycle out of the way quickly, thereby losing focus on the flame around Erin and causing it to dissipate, melting the debris in the air, which likely would do nothing to stop his motorcycle from being destroyed -and- it would take his concentration off of the flame, or keeping his concentration on Erin, his motorcycle getting destroyed, and, soon after that, he himself getting destroyed.

profiles i guess

OOC: What makes her blasts heated? I just thought it was zero gravity.Okay Constructman he can’t create a cage he can’t escape out of its flames after all and making it skin-tight? Just no he has no idea the exact measurements of Erin’s body, also since it’s a cage I can’t see it moving very fast.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden jumped to the left, the blast missing him completely, as he unleashed three explosive blasts at her. IC: Daken (Hydra Base)“I give you my permission to die monster.” He said coldly as his claws lashed forward as he tried to stab three of them into the Mirror’s chest, piercing his heart and hopefully lifting him up into the air.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)"Thank you love." she said her eyes crimson now as well and her fangs glinting in the moonlight. Soon she entered back into the banquet the way Shaw had advised them, closing and locking the door behind her, Jace and Earl. "My dear guests... it is time for the real party to begin." she said, she then launched herself forward with vampire speed as she sunk her fangs into the neck of a handsome man, he screamed in terror as she tore open his throat with her fangs so he'd bleed to death... drinking in the sweet warm blood that poured forth.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: EarlThe doors of the mansion were abruptly wrenched from their hinges, sending splinters and dust everywhere. Earl scanned the paralyzed crowd of party-goers, and let out a roar.Panic broke loose instantly. Everyone ran screaming, trying to find another exit, only to find that they were all locked. Earl charged into the room, picked up the nearest person, and threw him into a wall. This party was finally getting interesting...

67tlbk.png

IC: JamesJames was knocked back from Quicksilver's blows, skidded along the ground and coming to a halt. Removed temporarily from his own fight, he was for the first time aware of the battle around him. But more importantly, of the people around him. He could see a building, still full of innocent civilians, suspended in mid air by a single person while other s scrambled to evacuate it. People, the wounded and the dying, screaming in the streets. The bodies already burned beyond recognition, still in the streets. The fire licking along the garbage and debris already littering the area, threatening to cause a blaze that no one would be able to control. The cries of people filled the air, people who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.The sounds of innocent people dying in horrible ways, for stupid, pointless.'Angrily, James pushed himself back to his feet, and stared at Quicksilver who was just turning back to him with rage burning in his eyes. "Just who the h*** do you think you are?"Before the mutant could respond, James stepped forward, and threw a punch toward him with all the speed he could muster. He expected him to dodge it, and was ready to attack or block again when he did. "Who the h*** do you think you are?!""Once upon a time, your Brotherhood stood for something. A cause. Whether you went about it the wrong way or not, you stood for something, a freedom you didn't have. You sought to fix wrongs that had been done toward mutants.""What the **** happened? How did you sink so low? When did you become so desperate you lashed out at civilians, because you couldn't hope to win otherwise? When did you become so pathetic?"With all the speed and power his heritage would let him muster, he threw another punch. "You know what? It doesn't matter. You lost any shred of dignity you had, any shred of respectability, any shred of righteousness, when you laid one finger on the innocent. There is nothing that will ever justify harming people who have never done anything to you, or your people.""How many woman have your people killed in these streets today? How many children? How many families?" His words had turned into a roar, a roar filled with righteous indignation. The normally calm, cheerful agent of SHIELD was gone, replaced by the super soldier who hid inside. The super soldier hidden away, waiting to be unleashed.IC: Abraham"This was unexpected." Abraham mused to himself, idly watching the carnage around him. His wonds had more or less been healed, but that was not why he had not joined in the fight.After all, the king did not fight unless he had to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: It's something to do with venting energy. The original had it. And when she uses heat it's not concussive. If you want me to remove it I can, though it's not very OP.IC: NatalieI dodged two, the third hitting me and knocking me back. Ouch. That hurt like the dickens. I flew forward and threw a concussive shot at Caden. This guy was starting to tick me off.IC: Heka heard a massive crash and civilians screaming. He swore. "Should have known they wouldn't stop at the tower." He started to run toward it, telling his squad to tend to hurt civilians.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Does Erin physically hulk out or his he just really strong?IC RageGah! The effort made my head split! I dropped the cage, leaving me puffing and holding my head. Then I saw the piece of metallic debris. I tried tomelt it but to no avail, and it struck my motorcycle, crushing it with a sickening crunch.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANT TO ME?!" I yelled. "JAKE GAVE ME THAT AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT THE NIGHT BEFORE THOSE ENFORCER DOGS SLAUGHTERED HIM AND THE REST OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY! WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SMASHED YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY PRESENT?!" Howling with rage, a blazing Inferno of flame appeared behind me. Throwing it forward, it took the form of a steampunk-esque behemoth as it ripped forward. In my rage, I poured out more flame, and more flame, and more flame, as my anger grew, and grew, and grew. "I'm going to chop off your manhood and throw it in the fire!" I roared as a challenge.OOC Just so you know, I've been talking with Flex and I'm planning on turning Rage into the ghost rider and am planning to do it once Rage gets really injured (and when I get access to a desktop). Just letting you know so you don't go like "that wasn't in his profile!"

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Similar to physically hulking out, he gets a slight bit bigger, quite a bit stronger, grows that sort of metallic armour-skin...yeah. All in the profile.IC-Erin:"Whoa, boy," Erin said, holding up a couple hands after having let the heat wash past him, "I think you need to calm down. And stop attacking civillians like that. I mean, they've done nothing to you, and I really thi--" oh, and look, his sentence was cut off by his throwing another large piece of debris at Rage. Rather good usage of a distraction, just like in the woefully un-truthful comic books.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Its fine kaithas I just wondered. Actually I’ve decided against having him be the new Ghost Rider I’m sorry.Also he seems to be God-modding with his flame powers, tone it down catching all the buildings on fire etc.IC: Daken (Hydra Base)Daken tore out his claws now coated in black blood as he threw the limp Mirror to the ground at his feet, he surveyed the battle almost all of the Mirror’s were now dead or dying it seemed, though one or two were still fighting.“We need to leave now.” Daken said to John and Liliana.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Quicksilver dodged as James expected, but he didn’t retaliate. He froze listening to James’ words as they struck at his heart.“They pushed us to this! The Enforcers pushed us to this!” he roared in James’ face.“We killed Enforcers today! Mutant killers!” he said. “Then you came along all high an mighty trying to stop us, and you know what happened, people died.” He said.“You are equally as guilty in this.” He said his blue eyes hard. Suddenly a metal rod lifted in the air and then shot towards James’ chest.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)He dodged the concussive blast this time, charging towards her sending a kick towards her gut, followed up by an explosive charged punch towards her chest.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC Oh? Changed your mind?IC MachinexI flew around, monitering the battle.OOC He needs someone to fight.IC RageI simply started walking forward, passing under the arc of the debris, continuing to throw fire. "Hey," I said to Erin. "Just listen to magnetism guy there. Quicksilver has a point. IT COULD APPLY TO YOU TOO YOU KNOW!!!"IC KnowerI slowly crept up toward the fight.OOC Knower needs someone to fight too.

IC: AbrahamAh. The Queen of the opposing force makes her move. And a bold one, at that.Abraham took notice of Noel's charge, it was rather difficult not to. He ran through a mental list, taking note of every advantage or adaptation he retained. Little enough time had passed that he was still more durable than normal, and a tad stronger, But that wasn't enough to fight the daughter of Captain America.So he allowed her charge to hit, and send him flying backwards, slamming into the ground. A slight smirk on his face, he stood. "Hello, Ms. Liberty."IC: JamesJames caught the rod inches from his chest, and glared back at Quicksilver. "The Enforcer drove you to become as bad as they are? Drove you to commit atrocities rivaling the worst in recent history?""That;s the worst excuse I've heard in a long time!" James roared, throwing the rod to the side, and unleashing a furious string of punches toward Quicksilver.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Erin:"Terribly sorry," Erin said, a thrown up arm protecting him from the blasts of fire. "But I'm of the opinion that you could have found a way to cooperate with your enemies, instead of having to fight and destroy. It's worked for me and many others for a good while." Meanwhile, he walked forwards as well, Erin and Rage slowly coming closer together."But, anyways," he said, a quick movement leading to his reaching to grasp one of Rage's arms, "There's a good chance that you aren't listening to me, and I'll have to instead eliminate you as a threat. No hard feelings, alright?" He smiled.

profiles i guess

IC: Abraham"Enmity and civility are not mutually exclusive." Abraham commented, merely standing in place, and allowing himself to be thrown to the ground for a second time. A sharp intake of breath was heard, as he hit one of his broken ribs, one of the injuries the medic hadn't had the time to heal.A bit more slowly, he stood again. "And conflict does not necessarily require enmity."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"Please...the Club members were promised benefits...wondrous benefits..."Jace stopped and pouted, tilting his head at the socialite, backing away from him. Her hand was at her neck, blood bubbling and flowing from the large gash in her throat. Her eyes betrayed a wild fear, and her mouth shivered like a tree in the wake of a late autumn wind. Smirking and wiping a small trickle of blood away from her, the vampire took her face in his hands and met her eyes."Well, I'm a benefit," he said softly, soothing her. "What? You don't find me wondrous?"CRACK!With an errant twitch, the woman's neck snapped, and Jace turned away with a smirk, encircling anyone who Katherine had left alive.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME