IC: James"Sure. Let's go check on him. Besides, maybe he's made those cards by now." James moved toward the window, opened it, and then paused. He glanced at his hand, then looked back at Noel sheepishly. "On second thought, stairs might be a better idea right now."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: JamesJames glanced over, and noticed Noel watching him."What, I have a black eye, or something?" He asked, jokingly. "Did Quicksilver mess up my hair? Please, don't let it be the hair!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:A few minutes later, after it was explained to a rather hyper hotel employee who was the only witness to what occured that she must have imagined it before she fainted, nothing more than a day dream brought on by heat exhaustion and she should take a rest, it seemed like Elijah had the same problem, yadda yadda yadda, Elijah's eyes popped open, looking at the floor of the elevator as he went up.Problem was, awake didn't mean perfectly lucid."Heh...this feels funny."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: James"Well, don't be." James commented, pressing the button for the elevator. "Tell you what. You can always slap that captive, if it'll make you feel better."His eyes gleamed with a cheerful light, to show he was kidding.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: James"Kind of what we're doing, Stark." Another voice came over the speakers, probably in the background. "Oh, so the team's all here."IC: Shadow"Looks like you're awake, Elijah."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Posting as if the brotherhood's escape has commenced already.Slight Future IC: Siegfried frowned as he returned to the skies, using the quiet of the clouds to think. It seemed like a majority of the commotion had died down, leaving rubble and destruction in it's wake. It was very fortunate that people had been around to prevent as many casualties as they had. But the fact that Siegfried had never had the chance to find the person behind everything. Nor had he had a chance to speak to those trying to prevent it.As big as this event had been, however, Siegfried was sure another opportunity would arise.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: JamesJames leaned against the wall, and glanced around the room.Abraham tapped the pen he'd been given lightly against his chin, staring at his sudoku. "Hello, Ms. Liberty."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Since I missed so much some of these replies will be in the past just keep that in mind.Actually Abbas was supposedly captured, Amy escaped that’s how I bunny’ed them anyway.IC: Stranger (NYC)“Suit yourself James.” Ares shrugged as he still flew along with Noel in his arms. Soon they reached Noel’s apartment. Ares flew to the bottom of the tower before releasing Noel. He rode up in the elevator with them, sticking mostly too himself as he tried to ignore the pain in his leg.He sat on the couch while Noel tended to James looking quite faint. He then got up and began to walk with them to Stark Tower. “I… think I need some water.” He said. He followed them to Stark Tower and then rode up the elevator with them; when he walked out he stumbled and fell to the floor blacking out from the blood-loss due to the bullet in his leg.IC: Quicksilver, Triblade (NYC Battle)Pietro turned to Nathan his blue eyes cold as he listened. “Is this true Matt?” he asked. Matt nodded, “Yes uncle… they have Beast, they have everyone.” He said.“I know we are on opposite sides… but I know in my hear you aren’t evil uncle.” He said. “We are fellow mutants, and the X-Men need your help…” he said.“Please aid us, you have your own kidnapped there as well.” He said.“I always thought you looked more like your father.” Pietro said softly. “But as you plead for me to aid you I can’t help but be reminded of my sister…” he said.“The Brotherhood and the X-Men will form a temporary truce.” He said. “Once the X-Men and Brotherhood members are freed from Weapon-X then the truce ends.” He said.“No Brotherhood member is to attack an X-Man, and if they do they must answer to me.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Hello?” Ashlynn said walking towards the door, she then sensed Krystal’s mind and opened it seeing her. “Hey what’s up?” she asked.IC: White Queen (Hotel)“My love.” She smiled at him revealing perfect white teeth. “Did I say something wrong?” she said raising a then crimson brow.She watched as Jace jumped back onto the bed after he’d finished talking to Earl. “I know vampire hearing remember?” she asked as she began to pull on her signature white latex suit.IC: Weapon-X Agent (NYC)The agent handed him a white folder. “Read this… it will tell you about Weapon-X and what job you will be doing if you accept.” He said, not mentioning that if he didn’t accept they would kill him.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility) Christine continued to sob in her room as she thought about Jake’s death.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden stood near Quicksilver with his arms crossed, he wasn’t a fan of helping the X-Men but he would do as his leader commanded.

IC: Liberty "....hello Abraham." She said coldly. Noel looked away from the man. "Why isn't he in jail?" She growled at Howard, detangling herself from Howard.IC: IcitineLilliana yawned as John put her down. "Baby?" She asked softly, holding onto him tightly.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Shadow"Yes, the bored." Shadow said, stepping out of the elevator, and headed toward Elijah's room. After taking a single glance to ensure there was nothing on it, she dumped him onto the bed.IC: Abraham"Actually, I am in jail." Abraham replied, tapping his pen against the forcefield to prove it. "Just not a state one. Besides, I've been cooperating."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“We’re back.” He said pulling her into a tight hug. “We made it back alive.” He said.“If only Jake had been so lucky.” He said.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Knock, knock.” Daken said leaning on the doorway watching them hug with cold fury.

IC: LibertyNoel ignored Abraham and ran to Ares. "Ares?!" She yelped, hugging him gently, pushing down on the wound. "Help?" She asked the others, her voice panicked.IC: Icitine"I know love.." She whispered as she held him tight. Lilliana looked up at Daken. "Hey there." She said with a smile.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Abraham"Listen to me very carefully." Abraham said, slightly louder than normal. "He's lost far more blood than is healthy. First things first, you need to remove the bullet. Make sure you don't damage the flesh around it.""Then, you need to stop the bleeding. This step is critical. Until you stop the bleeding, nothing can be accomplished."Abraham tapped his chin in thought. "Next, he needs a blood transfusion. Assuming we have the necessary supplies and a donor of the correct blood type, that can be accomplished right here. If not, you will need to get him to a hospital.""Following so far?"IC: Shadow"I didn't move."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:"Oh, I thought you were leaving but that's cool." He shrugged slightly, made rather awkward by the fact that was hugging a pillow and laying on his side."So, uh, why did you shoot me, and how do we get me back to normal? Because while looking at everything like life is being shown through a fish-eye lens is funny, it's getting annoying and oh wow look a purple unicorn."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lester I'd found the gel I was supposed to deliver the package to.She was dressed in a freaking kimono. I mean, seriously, who wears a kimono outside in the U.S.? This ain't not Japan!But at least she was easy to spot. Unlike some other people I could name...Anyways, I gave her the package and bloody skedaddled. No point waiting for people to pick your pockets.Simple, right? Me being a Runner, delivering stuff that no one wants to actually deliver, right?Yes, very. But the problem is, I felt something was a bit off these days...OOC: Anywhere I can throw this guy in?IC: MadnessMadness had somehow escaped from Michael and ran back to the cell. There he threw the staff down on the floor. It rebounded and hit the ceiling, only to stop bouncing with a clank.Why?That was what went through his mind, as he ruffled his fingers through his bloodstained hair. I shouldn't have done that.But it wasn't my fault, he thought. It was Cain.I could have stopped him. It's my fault again. I wish....The thought froze his mind as he thought it. I wish I was dead.IC: Lament The man was waiting outside the apartment. "I see that you have waken." he said, without seeming to open his mouth.Lament took a look at him. Sneery tone, slight downcurl of lips...definitely working for someone important."I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." said Lament. OOC: Someone to take over the job giver. Please?IC: WillOhnojustmoveyouruselessfeetandrunwheresthedictionary-penpaperanything-"He's over there!"Ohnoohnoohnojustwritesomething! Theresgottobeahindingplacesomewhere! Will looked around in a panic. There was no place where he could hide.OOC: Open for interaction.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)"Oh, nah, of course not," Jace said, watching Katherine get dressed and shrugging in mild embarrassment, looking away; if he hadn't consumed so much blood recently, he wouldn't have had the capability to blush, but as fate would have it, he did, and his sharp features took on a slightly crimson tone as he met Katherine's eyes again."It's just, well...I kinda love you, too."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC MachinexLooking around the ruined building, I saw something that caught my eye. Looking more closely, I saw that it was a suit, more specifically, a Giant Mech. "Hm," I said. "I'm surprised it survived." Taking the RC receiver, I lowered it onto the back of the neck of the suit. The rectangular device unfolded and stretched out four claw like protrusions, and "bit" down into the suit. My interface saw a new device pending, it established the link. The suit whirred to life, its movements directed by my commands. Beginning to walk out, I saw two other types of suits lying around. Upon realizing that they were dead bodies however, I refrained from taking them. Summoning my skyboard, me and the mech hopped on, and we flew over to the CanRDT tower.

OOC: Okay so Abbas is now weapon X and Amy is with the escapees? Where would they be?IC: Bri had been able to locate the scene of the battle without too much trouble, just run against the fleeing crowds. As the crowd began to thin out she looked carefully, eyes stopping on a body in the road. That jacket...."DALLAS!" She screamed, terrified for what she might find as she ran up to him.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Whipvine had pulled Dallas back from the brink of death; though her healing powers weren't as effective as Ashlynn's, the plant-like Ultimate had effectively regenerated most of his life force, and any internal bleeding, broken bones, etc etc were largely repaired. Truth be told, Dallas was fine, apart from the obvious fact that he ached like a mother******."Hey, Bri..." he groaned, pushing himself up with the alternate Ashley's help. "Thanks, Ash."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND