Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Dark and the Dead

RPG Bionicle Zombie

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:36 AM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Come join us." Vertak invited, waving Soli over. "Standing in the middle of the room... not the best idea. We aren't nutters, but there are some nutters around here, and I have no idea who they are."
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#42 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:48 AM

IC:(Tunnels)"Yeah, whatever," Quoribay said, and after exchanging a quick glance with kaithas he resumed his journey to Station U. "So... what are your names?" Quoribay asked the fellow travelers, breaking the eery silence of the tunnels.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#43 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:52 AM

IC: Calerix (Tunnel)"My name? Calerix. Nice to meet you."She spoke with a slightly exasperated tone. She wanted to recharge, and soon. Calerix continued to walk, speeding up ever so slightly.Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#44 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,010 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:58 AM

IC:The Matoran glanced around, as if assessing the outcomes of staying or going. If she stayed, something or someone else might get her. However, if these two Matoran weren't actually out to help her, going with could be a death sentence. But if they were good, they could help her.Filled with indecision, Soli finally took a deep breath, slowly making her way over to Vertak and Nichou.-Void
  • 0

#45 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:06 AM

IC:: "Kaithas. I know these tunnels like the back of my hand." He looked at his hand. "That's new." He grinned. "I've been down here for karz knows how long. 3 years longer than everyone else."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#46 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:28 AM

IC:(Tunnels)Quoribay quickly memorized the names of the other survivors. Kaithas sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite remember where he heard it from. A few seconds of thought reminded him where he heard the name. "So you must be that pesky matoran who kept yelling he was lost a few years ago, right?" Quoribay asked Kaithas. "I've ben here longer than you, although before the plague trapped me here I made frequent visits to the surface"
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#47 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,223 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:29 AM

IC: LondarLondar eventually fell asleep on his rockOOC: Open for interaction
  • 0

#48 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:41 AM

IC:: "Yep, that would be me. You must be the trader that wouldn't help me get out because I knew about your little black market venture." He grinned. "Of course, there's always been stuff down here." His face went pale. "Even before the rotters there were things that would make your skin crawl." He grinned. "Just don't open Storage Q and you'll be fine. No one should open Storage Q. For any reason. I got someone to weld it shut though, so we should be fine."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#49 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:59 AM

IC:(Tunnels)"What the-" "How the-" "Haywire Promised me junction 423 was guarded!" Stuttered a surprised Quoribay, who gritted his teeth. He drew one dirk and feinted a jab at kaithas for a second before pulling it away with a sneer. "Stay away from me!". He ran off ahead of the others.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#50 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:00 AM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak waited patiently as Soli slowly began to walk towards them. He kept his eye on the other Matoran he'd seen, just in case, and spotted another Matoran sleeping on a rock. Where the Matoran had gotten a rock big enough to sleep on Vertak had no idea, but he made a mental note to wake the Matoran up once Soli had settled.
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#51 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:12 AM

IC:: Kaithas yelled after him. "No matter what your crimes, we're all in this together! I'm not turning allies in."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#52 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:44 AM

IC:(Tunnels)Quoribay ignored Kaithas- this guy was really annoying him- and continued running down the halls, sheathing his dirk and wielding his disk launcher.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#53 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:57 AM

IC:: Kaithas shrugged. As long as he had warned about Storage Q, Kaithas didn't feel guilty in the least.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#54 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 636 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 12:35 PM

IC: Kirril [Storage Z]Kirril watched an unimportant NPC Matoran walk by his camp, and called out "Hey, you want to buy a sword?" He wouldn't normally encourage anybody to interact with him, but business hadn't been doing well recently, so he needed all the customers he could get. Since everyone had started moving to the 'safe haven' of Station Q, things had gone downhill. He beckoned for the NPC to come closer.IC: Unimportant NPC Matoran [Storage Z]UNPCM turned to see an Onu-Matoran crouching in a small camp that looked like it was made of rags. Onu-Matoran. He hated Onu-Matoran. UNPCM flipped off Kirril and moved on.

OOC: Both Kirril and the UNPCM open for interaction. =P


Edited by Bordakh Unit 227, Oct 06 2012 - 12:35 PM.

  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#55 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:02 PM

IC: Calerix (Tunnel)She simply sighed as Quoribay ran past, not even batting an eye at the conversation the two were sharing. Instead, Calerix quickly checked the walls, and grinned as she saw an ' :u: ' etched into the door of a small closet. Opening it, she found another crude tunnel leading to another closet, that finally opened to Station U. (Entering Station U)Anyone and everyone in Station U could hear the creak of the closet door as the Ce-Matoran emerged from its depths. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#56 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:10 PM

IC-Jaron-Station U:"Oi, why are we all standing about?" Jaron growled, walking into view of most of those in station U. He turned when he heard the door creak, before nodding slightly to Calerix, and turning back to the others."There's any number of things that could be done-one of those, for example, is scavenging. Another would be patrolling. Wouldn't want the rotters to catch us unaware, would we?"
  • 0

#57 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:12 PM

IC:(Station U)Quoribay ran through the main gate of Station U. He leaned against a wall inside to catch his breath.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#58 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:17 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"If you feel like patrolling, then go patrol." Vertak said. "However, some of us are getting the rest that is required if we're going to continue functioning at all. When you've made the escapes I've made, then you can order me around. But you haven't made them. Not here, not before the outbreak, and you won't after it."
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#59 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:46 PM

IC-Jaron:"So you might wish, Vertak, but I'd been stuck in hairier situations than this during the war," Jaron grunted. "And the last few times I went scavenging didn't turn out to well, I'll have you remember." He shrugged, turning to the rest of the group."While we listen to Vertak's unnecessary, semi-righteous annoyance," he said, flashing a grin to the former Dark Hunter, "Is there any news that I might want to know about?"
  • 0

#60 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,222 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:49 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)Fortunately, no-one seemed to be too bothered by her rather loud entrance. Wit a slight shrug, she headed over to the actual Station and 'clicked' into the power source. Finally relaxing, Calerix allowed herself to simply sit down, taking slight notice of the events going on in the room. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#61 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 02:55 PM

IC: Matu (Station U)On the cold floor with his back against a large crate sat Matu, eating out of a small can with a spoon. The stuff tasted nasty and truth be told, the Matoran really had no idea what he was eating. Food was food though and when you were starving, you'd be amazed at just what you could gag down. Not to mention it really raised your food standards, a dry loaf of bread considered a delicacy in this cesspit for example.As he sat there, drinking the liquid remains from his can, a group of Matoran in view could be somewhat overheard, one recognizable as Vertak arguing with a Ta-Matoran he'd seen around only a few times. Matu hadn't caught everything said but he felt the tension in between the two and feared for the worst. Down in the under-levels of the Coliseum, small spouts of bickering were more than capable of erupting into all-out brawls, to the death sometimes. Gulping down the rest of his meal and stuffing the can in his knapsack, he joined the group with a small nod."Apart from the odd person disappearing every so often, nothing I can recall." Matu said, examining his group a little more closely. "I'm Matu, by the way."

Edited by Mr. Wade, Oct 06 2012 - 02:56 PM.

  • 0

#62 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:08 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"I seem to recall that you went off with a group of five, including yourself, the last time I saw you." Vertak said to Jaron. "And now you're alone. Doesn't look like you're very good at keeping people alive."He turned to Matu, nodding to him in greeting."There's a reason for my 'semi-righteous' annoyance." Vertak continued. "How often does a Dark Hunter go out of their way to save civilians? And, afterward, how often are they immediately cast out and rejected, sent off on their own to face rotters without any thanks? You try that, you have my respect."While he'd been speaking, Vertak had pulled his knife out and began to fiddle with it, flipping and spinning it in his fingers subconsiously.
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#63 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:13 PM

IC-Jaron:"The last time you saw me, yes," Jaron said, not even bothering to look over to Vertak now. "That was about a month ago. And with what you just said, how often does a Matoran still work, voluntarily, with those who are trying to take over their brothers and sisters?" Boredly, he turned to Matu."Hullo, Matu," Jaron said. "How out of date is that scrounge that you're eating?"
  • 0

#64 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,225 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:16 PM

IC: HithynThe Fe-Matoran suddenly stopped moving, squeezing herself tighter and tighter as she drew her knees to her chest, forming an almost perfect sphere. Two figures, rather far away, had noticed her before she noticed them, and when they spoke, her mind snapped out of sheer terror. She did not realize that the ones who called to her were not shambling foward or in the possession of a rotting body, and she did not realize that another Matoran, several dozen yards to her right, was moving fowards. She only realized that she had opened herself to a possible attack, and that she possibly about to die.After several minutes without bloodshed, she looked up, noticing that two more beings were there as well. Tentaviely, with extreme caution, she stood up to get a better view, peering at the figures in the distance, which she soon discovered were matoran, and not rotters, at that. Nervously, she took a step foward, saying nothing, and making next to no noise.
  • 0

#65 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:19 PM

IC:(Station U)Nichou was annoyed with Jaron's boasting. Why should he assume he is the leader? Nichou thought. I wonder if this guy will ever shut up?
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#66 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:24 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Once Jaron turned around, Vertak's gaze flickered down to the blade in his hands."You have a terrible memory. It was barely three days ago, and you walked off into the tunnels. Come to think of it, you don't look so good yourself." He said. "As for where my allegiances lie, I think my staying behind instead of leaving the city behind says something. Not to mention... you have no idea what they did for me to make me join, anyway,"
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#67 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:26 PM

IC-Jaron:"Blame my being raised as a guard, but I, myself, wouldn't have joined with them," the Ta-Matoran replied. "Though it was longer than that when last you saw me, if I had any group with me going into the tunnels as well."
  • 0

#68 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:28 PM

IC:: Kaithas sheathed his katana, clicked in, and grinned. "Cheery place."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#69 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:30 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Liar. You went in as five, you came back as less than half, considering the state you're in.Vertak waited, as Jaron was facing him again, and shrugged."Believe what you want, but tell me, on how many occassions have you met more than three* rotters - alone - while stuck in these tunnels?"OOC: *Saying three because, from the sounds of it, by the time you're getting to three your character is on the verge of being dead or worse.
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#70 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:31 PM

IC: Matu (Station U)"Considering that I don't feel like barfing my stomach inside out any more, not too old I guess. But truth be told, I'd rather not know." Matu replied, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious of what he just ate, resisting the urge to picture it in his head."I got a few extra cans if anyone's willing to trade." Matu said, attempting to draw the group's attention to his offer, hoping it would put an end, or at least hold off this useless bickering.
  • 0

#71 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:32 PM

IC-Jaron:"The last time, in recent memory, was about two point five weeks back," Jaron replied. "After that, I really don't like to count such occurences-I like keeping a bit of humourous sanity to combat the fear and paranoia this place gives you, thank you very much."
  • 0

#72 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:38 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Humorous sanity?" Vertak asked. "Sounds like you may be going mad yourself, my friend. Do I appear to be very afraid or paranoid? Afraid a little, yes... but I don't need to be 'funny' to keep myself going."Vertak stepped forward, walking past Soli and Jaron to stand beside Matu."That depends on what you want for it... Matu, is it?" He said. "I don't have much... unlike some here, I've had to do with less than the minimum here."
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#73 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:41 PM

IC:(Station U)The conversation caught Quoribay's attention when matu was willing to trade some food. He walked over to matu, held out some scrap metal in his hand and asked, "I'll give you three of these for one can of... whatever that stuff is"
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#74 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:41 PM

IC:: "A solitary guardian doesn't own much of anything. Especially when you've been down here as long as I have." He shrugged. "Most of my stuff is on Level Q. Behind a welded shut door. And I wouldn't go in there for a thousand toa stones."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#75 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:45 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"You have stuff on Level Q?" Vertak asked Kaithas. "It might be useful if we could retrieve it sometime... depending on what you have in there."He focused back on Matu, but listened for a reply from Kaithas as well.
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#76 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:47 PM

IC: Matu (Station U)The Matoran was pleased to see that his plan worked, also drawing the attention of another Matoran outside of their little happy family. "Depends on what you've got to offer, really." Matu replied evenly, curious to see whether Vertak had anything useful he was willing to exchange. He then turned to face Quoribay."Sorry bud but scrap metal's pretty easy to find around here, contrary to food."
  • 0

#77 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:49 PM

IC:: Kaithas turned visibly pale. "You DO NOT want to go in there. I have some stuff behind another door nearby, but Storage Q... do not even THINK of opening it."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Oct 06 2012 - 03:51 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#78 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:52 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak missed Matu's reply at first, lost in his memories about the excursion he had led in the beginning. Two of six dead, one dead and now a rotter, one off in the unknown, and another left behind in a broken elevator after having collapsed past madness."What? Oh, the food." Vertak started. "Um... I'm not really sure what I can offer, to be honest. As I said, I don't have much. Depends what you would want, I suppose."He turned to Kaithas."What's so bad about Station Q, aside form the fact that it's probably been overridden by Rotters?" He asked. "Besides, it's the stuff you have I was interested in. So... the room nearby."
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#79 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:55 PM

IC:(Station U)Quoribay Shrugged. It was worth a try, at least. "Hey, does anyone want to scavenge with me?" He asked to the small crowd, hoping for someone to cover his back from the rotters.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#80 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:59 PM

IC:: "Oh, it's just down on V. Give me a sec to charge and I'll take you." He paused. "That room on Q... Well let's say that there USED to be something else here."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users