The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. It is tasty, very tasty even, but it has been contaminatd with a zombie poison. So it is indeed your last wish, since you die, but then you come back as a zombie. Due to a series of unfortunate events, you end up at a carnival, my carnival, and are now bound to follow my commands. But don't worry, it will only last a few years :)I wish my carnival would get famous

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. The zombie is the main attraction and is the entire reason your carnival is renowned. After the few years is up, however, the zombie's curse kicked in and you lose all the money you've earned (all two dollars. You weren't that good at business, as it turns out). Anyway, so much for that, right?I wish I could be reincarnated. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, but you are reincarnated as a goldfish. You now officially live in a glass bowl!I wish I could live somewhere far away... without carnivals, circuses or the like, and it's not an ice planet. ^^double ninja'd? Me? OoGranted, but now the bats are becoming more and more every day. Soon the world is over-populated.Must have been a special fish, huH?I wish I could live somewhere far away... without carnivals, circuses or the like, and it's not an ice planet. ^^

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, Taka Nuvia gives YOU a horrible fate! :PI wish for 9-11-01, and any other terrorist attacks to have never happened in history, because then, we wouldn't have had dead family members. (Nobody died in my family that I know of that day, but my Dad was on an airplane from Colorado that day. :sigh:) I'm sorry if any of you have any family members that died in the Global War on Terrorism, or on 9/11. :(

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Granted. The Hubble Telescope randomly falls on your house, and the United States Government comes to take it, and requests to pay the damages to the telescope, which total billions of dollars. You then point out that the telescope destroyed your house, but they don't care because you have insurance and that will cover it. Unfortunately, your insurance does not cover random telescopes crashing into your house, so you lose everything and move into a cheap apartment and get a job at McDonalds. then one day, you pick up a piece of paper, roll it up... AND YOU HAVE A PAPER TELESCOPE!!! You then rejoice at this moment, and die from the happiness of finally having a telescope.I wish for a spherical object.

granted. it's a frag grenade, without the pin.i wish i could save the world

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. You grab my frag grenade, because it just so happens I'm standing near a nuclear missile base, and if it goes off, there would be a nuclear war. You then run far, far away with said grenade, saving the world. It then kills you.I wish that grenades didn't kill people.

Granted. The earth shatters. We lost, and everything is gone. The sky has lost its color and has turned into an inky black. You see the fragments of what was float by in the abyss and you realize that no matter what you may do or wish, it can never be put back together again into what it once was. That time is now over and all that is left is destruction. You realize there is no more reason for your existence, but the fact that you still breathe drives you to insanity. You never feel happiness ever again, but rather a dull melancholy in the aftermath.I wish I had a rainbow! 8D

granted, now your feet are broken.i wish that i find a huge deposit of diamonds in minecraft

War...war never changes.

granted, however you break your hands while playing them, and never finish fallout 2 and fallout 3i wish for lava proof armor in minecraft

War...war never changes.

Granted. You have armor crafted from tortured souls whose misery and despair has taken physical form in the insane lament. Unfortunately, the armor is constantly depressed and thus it is not effective at protecting you in battle. You try to rally your armor with a pep talk, but your armor instead gets frustrated and rage quits on you. You now face an entire army of orcs without any protection and a sword crafted from the finest cardboard. I wish I had a giant mallet.