The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you stay awake forever, and when you try to sleep, you can't.Granted, but you worry only slightly less.I wish for a Tyranosaurus Rex fossil.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted, but you are fed through a tube in your nose for the rest of your life.I wish for a perfectly cooked hamburger that I must actually eat.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted. It's perfectly cooked, but it also has arsenic in it. Fortunately for you, you're only hospitalized because you manage to have your cat dial 911. Soon after that, you become so paranoid that you never eat animal products again and become a vegan.I wish you would stop posting about food.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted, however, I bring it to your house/condo/apartment/whatever and it stings you.I wish I had a pet nui-rama that could not fly away.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Congratulations, you now have a sword like the one in your avatar. But lo and behold, it turns out that you are the sword are your own two people. You are two very different people, and while you didn't realize it at first, the sword is now sucking the life out of you. It isn't the person you thought it was. It is making you fight with your parents and your friends, and now all you really want to do is curl up and die. But that isn't an option either, as the sword has a baby on the way and you know that your life has slowly become ruined by the hunk of metal you so stupidly wished for on a Bionicle forum.I wish my phone's battery lasted longer.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

(Wow. I invented that sword in my comic and used a recolored Lhikan blade, so that's obviously not true. But congratulations on the maddening and horrifying corruption.)Granted, it lasts forever. Someone steals it and never has to recharge it, so they never EVER come back to you to either return it, ask properly, or attempt to steal the charger giving you a chance to call the cops or reclaim it. Also, your parents refuse to buy you a new one, and you have no more cash income of any kind, free or earned. Congratulations, you ruined your life too!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Granted, but the names are changed (but not the gameplay, OOOOH! :P) because Black 2 and White 2 don't sound hip and/or cool.AAAAAAAHHHH!EDIT: Granted, but it still resurfaces on Memebase (Can I say that? Well, it isn't After Dark, but that's a whole different story.) and other sites you love.So basically, it's on every site it is mentioned EXCEPT BZPower.I wish I had known I wear skinny jeans before now. My mom told me. (I'm a rather big guy, too. So THUNDER THIGHS really show when I sit down!)------------------------------------------Off Topic in CoT: Should I get Pokemon? It's starting to interest me... I need an opinion from s NON-CRAZED POKEMON FANBOY/GIRL!

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Granted, but you are arrested because "grass" is slang for another thing I can't mention on BZPower. Good one, huh?I wish Ed, Edd, n' Eddy was more popular than it was. And Dexter's Laboratory. And Courage The Cowardly Dog.It was Disney and Nick at the time. They had WAAAY more popular shows in the '90s.EDIT: lol, I was born in '98. <--- What somebody says when they say "'90s was the best decade EVER!"

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P