• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

X-Men: Discussion Topic

X-Men Marvel Superheroes

• Please log in to reply
1784 replies to this topic

#1401 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:13 PM

Oh, and I do mean that if I ever see anything, staff NPC or not, described as "invincible", I will go out of my way to smite it with a rusty fork in the most humiliating way possible.:)

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#1402 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:14 PM

And because I feel like utterly terrifying you people.

Madara up there?

He's beat me. Consistantly.

Now imagine what the RPG is going to be like if we're on opposite sides.

And have access to government funding.

Now imagine what it'll end up like if we work together.

Trembling yet?

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1403 Online Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,276 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:17 PM

At the rate you're going, there isn't going to be any more "sides".

#1404 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:17 PM

At the rate you're going, there isn't going to be any more "sides".

You flatter me.

Edited by Basilisk, Apr 02 2013 - 05:18 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1405 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,406 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:18 PM

There's always the Mafia. Organized crime thrives in chaotic times like these. All the big boys will be too busy fighting to notice them. Unless, of course, the Punisher's still alive...And meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Neo-Babylon silently waits for America to crumble, and then BANG!

Edited by Constructman, Apr 02 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#1406 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:20 PM

Oh right. The terrorists.

We must deal with them.

#1407 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:21 PM

Please, you flatter me XD. My money might be on Clonulus, but Cambion isn't going to touch one of that old bear's Legate-seats with a ten-foot long pole. 

I'm liking the scattered groups so far. Non-government: Rogue Phoenix Force floating around. Rogue Brotherhood scattered. Soon-to-be rogue X-Men. Cult of Marduk. Hellfire or New Rome.Government: MACE, SHIELD, Neo-Avengers.  

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Apr 02 2013 - 05:27 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

#1408 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hmmm.You know, I think this is that moment where I sit back in my Basilisk-proof staffie box, and enjoy the show with popcorn.

Posted Image

#1409 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hmmm... I might make a son of Namor.  :DSnark, how many Brotherhood are in their mansion? 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1410 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:27 PM

I will enjoy the look in their eyes.

As they burn.

#1411 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,406 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:32 PM

I tried making a son of Namor but the staff said the RP didn't need anymore canon character children.Basilisk, you don't even know where they are.... I don't know where they are. What country is the Brotherhood currently in?

Edited by Constructman, Apr 02 2013 - 05:33 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#1412 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:33 PM

Just like we didn't know where Osama was?

Funny story about that.

I have government funding now Construct.

#1413 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:35 PM

Oh, really, a son of Namor is a lesser requirement. Atlantean might be fun though. I wonder if Atlantis got attacked by the Phoenix. D:

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1414 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hmmm... I might make a son of Namor.  :DSnark, how many Brotherhood are in their mansion? 

Erm.*headcount*Something like nine, but not all of them are active.

Posted Image

#1415 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:38 PM

So. MACE Hitlist.

X-Men

Brotherhood

Terrorists

All Who Stand in The Way of Humanity.

In no particular order.

#1416 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:39 PM

So, at least a few hundred left on Genosha. :') 

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Apr 02 2013 - 05:41 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1417 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:43 PM

The slaughter shall be glorious.

The glory of humanity made manifest.

.....War waited so long for our species to arise. The ultimate art, awaiting the ultimate artist....

#1418 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:47 PM

So, at least a few hundred left on Genosha. :') 

Unfortunately, no.Most of those guys commenced evacuation hours ago in game. Some got out with teleporters, others the way they got in. But most of them are gone.

Posted Image

#1419 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:48 PM

....THEN THE WORLD SHALL BURN UNTIL I HAVE THEM.

#1420 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:49 PM

I'm relieved. :) I can't wait to see the vanguard MACE fleet to show up to find nothing obvious. 

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Apr 02 2013 - 05:51 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1421 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:51 PM

Any nation that shelters them is getting a visit from Mace.

I'll brainwash a legion of Ex-Brotherhood spies if I must. I will kick down every mountain, invade every nation if it comes to that, but the Brotherhood shall not escape.

#1422 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:21 PM

Just a question, will there be any plots for SHIELD. I really want to use Marauder, but can't find anything good to put him in.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1423 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,406 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:23 PM

There was the cyberterrorist plot, but right now, SHIELD isn't really doing anything. They're still reeling from the attack.

#1424 Online Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,276 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm pretty sure that such a "visit" can be interpreted as an act of war.

Doubleedit: Nevermind, I'm going crazy...

Edited by Varren Rehn, Apr 02 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#1425 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm pretty sure that such a "visit" can be interpreted as an act of war.

The was rather the implication.

#1426 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,406 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:43 PM

... I'm pretty sure that such a "visit" can be interpreted as an act of war. EDIT: Construct, you really should stop breaking the 4th wall. It only works in the movies... And even then, it doesn't work.
I don't know what you're talking about. Please enlighten me.

#1427 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:57 PM

Madara up there?

Trembling yet?

*consistently

Anyways, I'm currently wondering who would win in a you versus me, if that would ever happen. If such a thing as a "win" or "somebody being beat" would actually happen. Now go make a Chambers post.

In other news,

MACE should become a more viable force as soon as Bryce is in it. Because I will warn you all, there is no escape from the boot.

#1428 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,406 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 08:57 PM

How does power dampening technology work? Does it work on the same principle as Leech, disabling extra neural pathways in the brain?

#1429 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 08:59 PM

A wizard did it.

In all seriousness, I'd have to ponder that. Most suppression tech works differently from Leech's abilities, only able to cancel out extra abilities, like strength, telepaths, etc, but not physical mutations.

Leech can cancel both. So I would have to put some thought into how the two differ.

Posted Image

#1430 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:00 PM

How does power dampening technology work?

you tell us astro-mage

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase, Apr 02 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#1431 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:02 PM

Bassy, would you like to skip over Yuri's little chat with Tengu? 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1432 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:03 PM

No. No. I'll get a post up. I've got a paper due in two weeks and I'm trying to get most of it done this week is all. Pretty long.

#1433 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,624 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:15 PM

Madara up there?

Trembling yet?

my name's tyler durden and lol

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1434 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:16 PM

Ah. Tyler.

I've been waiting on a post from you for oh, a week or so now.

Have you met my Shoggoths?

They are hungry.

#1435 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,624 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:19 PM

lol that sounds dark

but

i can get darker.

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1436 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:20 PM

I ate the Nighmare Fuel page on Tvtropes for breakfast.

Try me!

#1437 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,900 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:22 PM

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies and gentlemen, welcome to the XMDD showdown 2013!In the left corner, weighing in at the weight of awesome, the king himself, the supreme overlord, the hipster monarch, Tyler, Duuuuuuuuurdeeeeeeeeeeen!

On the right, with the avatar of a snake and the cunning to match, weighing in at twenty Shoggoths, the serpentine trickster himself, Basiliiiiiiiiiiiiisk!Place your bets, folks.

Posted Image

#1438 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:23 PM

I've eaten black lab puppy. For the sake of the life experience. :3:) My money's on the Hipster king! 

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Apr 02 2013 - 09:24 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1439 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:24 PM

Yig shall feast upon your petty hipster soul!

Edited by Basilisk, Apr 02 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#1440 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 09:27 PM

And in the fifteenth corner in just as many dimensions, Ilyusha the unbreakable who 'lol's at this entire thing.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users