X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

Oh, and I do mean that if I ever see anything, staff NPC or not, described as "invincible", I will go out of my way to smite it with a rusty fork in the most humiliating way possible.:)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And because I feel like utterly terrifying you people.

Madara up there?

He's beat me. Consistantly.

Now imagine what the RPG is going to be like if we're on opposite sides.

And have access to government funding.

Now imagine what it'll end up like if we work together.

Trembling yet?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

At the rate you're going, there isn't going to be any more "sides".

You flatter me.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

There's always the Mafia. Organized crime thrives in chaotic times like these. All the big boys will be too busy fighting to notice them. Unless, of course, the Punisher's still alive...And meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Neo-Babylon silently waits for America to crumble, and then BANG!

Edited by Constructman

Please, you flatter me XD. My money might be on Clonulus, but Cambion isn't going to touch one of that old bear's Legate-seats with a ten-foot long pole.

I'm liking the scattered groups so far. Non-government: Rogue Phoenix Force floating around. Rogue Brotherhood scattered. Soon-to-be rogue X-Men. Cult of Marduk. Hellfire or New Rome.Government: MACE, SHIELD, Neo-Avengers.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Just like we didn't know where Osama was?

Funny story about that.

I have government funding now Construct.

So. MACE Hitlist.

X-Men

Brotherhood

Terrorists

All Who Stand in The Way of Humanity.

In no particular order.

The slaughter shall be glorious.

The glory of humanity made manifest.

.....War waited so long for our species to arise. The ultimate art, awaiting the ultimate artist....

So, at least a few hundred left on Genosha. :')

Unfortunately, no.Most of those guys commenced evacuation hours ago in game. Some got out with teleporters, others the way they got in. But most of them are gone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Any nation that shelters them is getting a visit from Mace.

I'll brainwash a legion of Ex-Brotherhood spies if I must. I will kick down every mountain, invade every nation if it comes to that, but the Brotherhood shall not escape.

I'm pretty sure that such a "visit" can be interpreted as an act of war.

The was rather the implication.

... I'm pretty sure that such a "visit" can be interpreted as an act of war. EDIT: Construct, you really should stop breaking the 4th wall. It only works in the movies... And even then, it doesn't work.
I don't know what you're talking about. Please enlighten me.

Madara up there?

Trembling yet?

*consistently

Anyways, I'm currently wondering who would win in a you versus me, if that would ever happen. If such a thing as a "win" or "somebody being beat" would actually happen. Now go make a Chambers post.

In other news,

MACE should become a more viable force as soon as Bryce is in it. Because I will warn you all, there is no escape from the boot.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A wizard did it.

In all seriousness, I'd have to ponder that. Most suppression tech works differently from Leech's abilities, only able to cancel out extra abilities, like strength, telepaths, etc, but not physical mutations.

Leech can cancel both. So I would have to put some thought into how the two differ.

fK5oqYf.jpg

No. No. I'll get a post up. I've got a paper due in two weeks and I'm trying to get most of it done this week is all. Pretty long.

Madara up there?

Trembling yet?

my name's tyler durden and lol

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ah. Tyler.

I've been waiting on a post from you for oh, a week or so now.

Have you met my Shoggoths?

They are hungry.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies and gentlemen, welcome to the XMDD showdown 2013!In the left corner, weighing in at the weight of awesome, the king himself, the supreme overlord, the hipster monarch, Tyler, Duuuuuuuuurdeeeeeeeeeeen!

On the right, with the avatar of a snake and the cunning to match, weighing in at twenty Shoggoths, the serpentine trickster himself, Basiliiiiiiiiiiiiisk!Place your bets, folks.

fK5oqYf.jpg