X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

@Varren: I just realized this, but James or Noel should get a suit with that color scheme. Perfect contrast.

This thought has never occurred to any of us.Ever.

<_ <

>_>

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Or you could wear camouflage.

Like sensible people.

As if the son of Tony Stark would be sensible!

Besides that, it's all about the image, being a public hero and all that.

@Varren: I just realized this, but James or Noel should get a suit with that color scheme. Perfect contrast.

It's funny you should mention this.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Guess this means I need a profile for Stevens now right?

Take your time! Tengu can wait. :) I'll be celebrating Good Friday, the awe-inspiringness of Easter, and trying to hammer out this darn thesis. I'm wondering if the urban units of the power armour should have transparent visors. Giving the users a human face might make them more relatable to the public. More, my big brother in the army fighting for my freedom and less BIG BROTHER fighting for (the limitation of) my freedom.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

So, Tyler, are we ever going to pick up where we left off with Siegfried and Brando, or has that been kaboshed?

I'll PM you details later. For now, just know that we're still on; I just had to roll with the timeskip.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So, Tyler, are we ever going to pick up where we left off with Siegfried and Brando, or has that been kaboshed?

I'll PM you details later. For now, just know that we're still on; I just had to roll with the timeskip.

-Tyler

Makes the sense. At your leisure, then.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Not much has happened. Aside from several of the X-Men getting kidnapped by Morlocks, nothing too big has occured.Note to all players with medium-high ranking Enforcer characters: Morning Star is officially ready for service. If you want it to accompany your Enforcer character on a plot-relevant mission, just give the command IC.

Edited by Constructman

Yeah. I've been putting out fires in other RPGs....

Can someone give me an update?

Try starting them. :P

Anyway, here's the best recap I can give you. A few X-Men have been kidnapped by the Morlocks and had their powers suppressed, so they can assist in planning and pulling off a prison break at the Big House. The Avengers have regathered, with Siegfried taking the spot Ares used to occupy.

And other than that, not much. A few character start ups, some interaction, that kind of thing. The Hellfire peeps have had a little activity, too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

...Then why am I lost?

You could respond to Tengu?

Right. He seems to have walked away from Yuri however.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

So. Zyke.

How vital is the Hellfire Manor to your plot and how fast can Shaw run?

And Tyler, could I get a response from Jace? Please. I'd like to know where everyone stands. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Funny you should mention that....

I'm also fairly certain Shaw has nerves. If he has nerves I can render him helpless in under twenty-five seconds.

Edited by Basilisk

Wouldn't Shaw just stomp everybody? Unless Romulus has thermal cannons or sleeping gas, Shaw would be pretty much invincible.

There's no such thing as "invincible".

fK5oqYf.jpg

Don't tempt Bassy. He'll find twelve different Muggle ways to kill Shaw if he has to. Mustard gas is a lovely thing, isn't it?

So is VX gas. Nerve gas....

So many wonderful wonderful ways to kill.....