What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

"Charge of the War Elephant" - Andreas Waldetoft (it's a song from Crusader Kings II, from the Rajas of India DLC)

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

USS Monitor, by Civil War

Now one of my favorite songs ever.

I know that the sun goes down,  As sure as the world still spins around / This is the new and modern way - Speak of the devil here I am

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Titancraft - Iron Savior (the whole album)

This new album turned out extremely well. However, the ratio of songs about the overarching storyline of the Iron Savior itself (a running theme since the band's conception, wherein their songs tell a cool sci-fi story about the fall of Atlantis and a sentient space-ship called the Iron Savior) to songs about random stuff is more balanced than usual. Typically their story-based songs are better than their unrelated tracks like Way of the Blade , and this is shown here as well. Nonetheless, this album did give us Strike Down the Tyranny which is absolute awesomeness.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Smoking Snakes, by Sabaton

Titancraft - Iron Savior (the whole album)

This new album turned out extremely well. However, the ratio of songs about the overarching storyline of the Iron Savior itself (a running theme since the band's conception, wherein their songs tell a cool sci-fi story about the fall of Atlantis and a sentient space-ship called the Iron Savior) to songs about random stuff is more balanced than usual. Typically their story-based songs are better than their unrelated tracks like Way of the Blade , and this is shown here as well. Nonetheless, this album did give us Strike Down the Tyranny which is absolute awesomeness.

:kakama:

Sounds interesting, might have to check it out. Thanks for the brief review.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light