BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Is he in Ko?If so, I would be willing to jam

Nope. At time of introduction, he'll have just found his way into one of the Dark Walks as he fights to find his way to the surface. Most likely the Ta-koro DW, though it could possibly be any of the others.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Nope. At time of introduction, he'll have just found his way into one of the Dark Walks as he fights to find his way to the surface. Most likely the Ta-koro DW, though it could possibly be any of the others.

Hrm.

Perhaps Mars might meet this character.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Perhaps Teacher can meet this fellow, too...depending on how would your char feel about running into a semi-sociopathic, philosophical Proud Warrior Race Guy.

[ BZPRPG ]

Hrm.

Perhaps Mars might meet this character.

Mars?!

Mango, I will love you forever if she comes back.

Ooh, nice. Glad Diegol's primary loyalty is to Onu-koro, he'll have some nice goodies waiting for him when he gets home. :P

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Nothing. Because they need Onu's aid to better their defenses with anything more advanced than what they already have.

Couldn't they work out some private contracts with Skakdi, or Vortixx, or people with the capabilities to create small things on par with Onu-Koro tech, if not better?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Nothing. Because they need Onu's aid to better their defenses with anything more advanced than what they already have.

Couldn't they work out some private contracts with Skakdi, or Vortixx, or people with the capabilities to create small things on par with Onu-Koro tech, if not better?

Not without explicit approval by Nuju, because PCs aren't allowed to manufacture foreign tech, or advanced local tech. Not at this stage in the game. Thus, any and all technological advancements have to be internal, be done in conjunction with another Koro, or be bargained for with Onu.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Not without explicit approval by Nuju, because PCs aren't allowed to manufacture foreign tech,

Haven't we been going that in the entirety of the past game? Unless I missed something in this year's rules....:/

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Not without explicit approval by Nuju, because PCs aren't allowed to manufacture foreign tech,

Haven't we been going that in the entirety of the past game? Unless I missed something in this year's rules....:/

Semi-outside persepective (as a newcomer): as I read the rules, PCs can start out with foreign tech, but they can't reverse-engineer or replicate it.

Flipz is right. foreign characters could start out with tech but were unable to make more of it. Certain PCs may be able to do so later this year but as of now Onu-koro is the only place that can make much of anything in the way a of new tech.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Anyone want to interact in Ta? Message me if so.

I don't know if this was the sort of "interaction," you were expecting, but I was bored.

The downsides of committing murder in a town well known for it's guard.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

He just has to make it to the end, and you can promote him to whatever you want except for a King.

And then, after all the hard work it took for him to get promoted in his brief pawn's lifetime, he can be captured by an enemy piece. Life is fair that way.

So is the RPG.

: D

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Wow, just finished catching up in PO. Ugh. I have a headache, but I've read some fabulous writing.

Agreed, there are some real pros writing in Po.

EDIT: Accidental pun FTW! :P

(Also, hooray I write medical dramas now! :P ==Case the First== )

Edited by Flipz

I'm joining in on the RPG with a Lesterin. Can anyone fill me in on the situations going on right now in brief, so I can know what I'm getting into when I join in? I'm planning on having my character wake up in Ko-Koro with no idea how he got there and why he's here, due to his short memory.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

*Gasp* a Stone Lesterin with a Matatu? What an original idea. [kidding, kidding]

Seriously, though, all the current Stone Lesterin are all wearing Matatus. What are the odds?

Heh, I was considering giving my guy a Pakari, but I felt like the Matatu would fit his character better. Is there any way I could easily change his mask in-story?

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

I'm joining in on the RPG with a Lesterin. Can anyone fill me in on the situations going on right now in brief, so I can know what I'm getting into when I join in? I'm planning on having my character wake up in Ko-Koro with no idea how he got there and why he's here, due to his short memory.

Ko-Koro, huh? I was just looking to get a character of mine started up again there as well, if you'd like to interact. Anyway, I don't think there's much important going on at the moment. A group of high-ranking Onu-Matoran are meeting with Hahli in Ga. The Marines are organizing a dive to explore the ruins of Xa-Koro. Someone destroyed part of the monorail in Ta; it's currently being repaired. The Legacy (a group of former Makuta-servants) is gathering for the first time in Po-Wahi. Team Joske recently arrived at the Temple of Creation and will probably start doing important stuff soonish. The Maru will be meeting in Kini-Nui before long. The Gukko Force is actively recruiting... Yeah, I think that's about it. Looks like there's important stuff happening after all.

Q2TtLEz.png