BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

When I first saw Nuju Metru post in Ga-Wahi, I got a little nervous. Now I'm just kinda interested in knowing what the Onu-Matoran are up to. Maybe attempting what that group of Sentinels did? Regardless, my paranoia was somewhat misplaced, but I guess you can't blame meI mean, the last time Nuju posted in Ga-Wahi in media res, a giant hole appeared outside the koro and an army of Rahkshi appeared.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

We're in the interview stage. So far, we've only gotten one done, and that's only because the player of the guy next in line has been absent until today. Things should smooth out to normal in a few days, and with any luck we'll be well into the dive by this time next week.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

If you ask me, he has a loophole in the rule of having to ask permission to kill PCs: technically, sending somebody into a legend isn't killing them, so technically...

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Except Stannis isn't one to misuse his mask randomly like that. Tbh the only thing scary about EW is how scary good of a cuddler he is. -Tyler

Still, just think, he's the only person in the RPG who can get rid of somebody for good(not counting bans and stuff)without asking them. It's just scary to know he has that within his power.:a::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Also, "in media res".

Oh, sorry, that was a typo.

If you ask me, he has a loophole in the rule of having to ask permission to kill PCs: technically, sending somebody into a legend isn't killing them, so technically...

Well, what Tyler said, Plus, if I recall, that mask works in a way of "one thing goes in one thing comes out." So let's put it this way: Who would Stannis rather have trapped: 'ol Terri( /Makuta. I don't think it was ever made official the Makuta of this "dimension" so-to-speak was Teridax), or a character of JL's? Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Still, just think, he's the only person in the RPG who can get rid of somebody for good(not counting bans and stuff)without asking them. It's just scary to know he has that within his power. :a: :k: :i:

Wait, did Nuju and Tuck stop existing?

Nuuuuuu ;-;

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I would think the biggest loophole of that sort is that I, as staff, don't need permission to kill player characters anyway. Coupled with a staff character with no sense of morality, I'd expect that to be the biggest contributing factor of a fear of me, irrational or not. Stannis, however, has the upmost sense of morality; him going bananas is the least of your concerns.

I would think the biggest loophole of that sort is that I, as staff, don't need permission to kill player characters anyway. Coupled with a staff character with no sense of morality, I'd expect that to be the biggest contributing factor of a fear of me, irrational or not. Stannis, however, has the upmost sense of morality; him going bananas is the least of your concerns.
I wasn't aware staff had the power to bypass that rule. I knew about bans and all the other punishment stuff, but not that. Thanks for the info.:a::k::i: Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Sometimes it's not even punishment-sometimes it's "You're fighting a staff character, you die. Sorry." I remember the battle of the Nui-Rama hive. Tons of carnage when Heauni showed up on the ground.

That's what happens when PCs attack plot-needed characters en masse.

Now we know to 1v1 all plot-relevant characters to avoid mass death.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Now we know to 1v1 all plot-relevant characters to avoid mass death.

That way only one character gets to die.

...Yaaaayyy!

Except Dorian and Hiemalis both fought Heuani one on one and held their own pretty well.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Your guys' fear of getting your characters killed is also implying that freaking staff would misuse their powers in a way that isn't unfair. At the Rama hive, Nuju made it clear that in attacking Heuani, you were likely to have your character killed. So anybody that died was completely aware that it could happen, and as a result: It was not because Nuju was being an insensitive jerk. It was because they attacked him knowing that could happen.Play smart and the staff won't over step themselves. It seems to be implied here that they sorta won't "play fairly" which is funny because part of the staff's job is to help us play fairly too. Don't be silly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

If a character has a mask from last season that isn't on the list of approved masks, like a Mahiki, does it need to be run by the staff or would I have to kick them really hard in the face and give them a new mask?

Yeah i am quite curious about this as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

@Wotz and Vox: You have to kick them in the face and shove a new mask into it. If you have a Mahiki, then you have to get rid of it. Vox, this is going to be a little hard for you seeing as how your banned mask is an Anxilia.

I second this notion, but for matoran. If a matoran has an "illegal" mask, does that matter?

That is illegal. If the Matoran became a Toa, then they would have an illegal mask.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?