BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I just felt like doing something nice, I've been told I'm great/weird like that.

Anyone wanna start a riot?I have a character in Po who will happily do it.

(Oh, and he's open for interaction)

Seems its time to send my Sentinel character back out on patrol

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Oh, you had me worried there for a sec, Geardirector.So how about a group hug, everybody?

So I'm not the only one. :annoyed: Seriously guys, no need to get aggravated. That was never the intention. *sigh*

On a serious note, your compliment is greatly appreciated, Gear. This is certainly a community we have here, and it's great that it's still strong. It's the best way to keep Bionicle alive.

Anyway, to move on, I agree that the game seems to have slowed down a lot. When is the diving team in Ga-Wahi going to Xa-Koro?

Also, it seems that soon enough all of my seven characters will be in Le-Wahi at once... o_O

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I just felt like doing something nice, I've been told I'm great/weird like that.

Anyone wanna start a riot?I have a character in Po who will happily do it.

(Oh, and he's open for interaction)

Seems its time to send my Sentinel character back out on patrol

You wanna go? Lets go

I have an ldiot in need of interaction there, and he'll happily punch a Sentinel in the face.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Gentlemen, may I draw your attention to our good Vezok's Friend's latest Bionicle work:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/156/a/2/merror_by_ferain-d67vsvp.jpg

And I would just like to show my amazement at how well he captured Merror. Our resident artistic genius never fails to impress, and to me at least, seeing my character immortalised thus is awe-inspiring - a masterpiece, in my opinion.

A big hand for Veef! :D

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Gentlemen, may I draw your attention to our good Vezok's Friend's latest Bionicle work:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/156/a/2/merror_by_ferain-d67vsvp.jpg

And I would just like to show my amazement at how well he captured Merror. Our resident artistic genius never fails to impress, and to me at least, seeing my character immortalised thus is awe-inspiring - a masterpiece, in my opinion.

A big hand for Veef! :D

It looks awesome! The mask seems a bit different compared to the set based Calix, and the sword seems a bit too short although that might just be me....but still, it looks like it dates 6/5/12, and I'm pretty sure Merror was using dual longswords back then. But what have we to complain, really? gj VF.....people here never cease to amaze.He looks like Iron Man's Mark V armor.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

JL, he's actually holding the sword in a reverse grip. If you look at it carefully and imagine him holding it the other way around and at the bottom of the handle, that's how he'd usually wield it - and that's the kind of sword he's always used. While he does have two of them, yes, I wouldn't describe them as 'longswords', because two longswords would not be very practical in battle :P

If you play Skyrim, think of the standard sword size. That's pretty much the proportions, when he holds it as I outlined above.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

JL, he's actually holding the sword in a reverse grip. If you look at it carefully and imagine him holding it the other way around and at the bottom of the handle, that's how he'd usually wield it - and that's the kind of sword he's always used. While he does have two of them, yes, I wouldn't describe them as 'longswords', because two longswords would not be very practical in battle :P

If you play Skyrim, think of the standard sword size. That's pretty much the proportions, when he holds it as I outlined above.

I've seen your moc. IMO it still kinda looks a bit shorter (the one that isnt under the hilt) but it still looks pretty cool.

I still stand by my point that he looks like the mark 5 iron man armor, especially with a heartlight.

And I just realized he's wearing a backpack. That just adds realism, which is awesome. Now all we need is for the face to look similar to David Tennant......

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

And I just realized he's wearing a backpack. That just adds realism, which is awesome. Now all we need is for the face to look similar to David Tennant......

Wishing I had Photoshop right now. Or even GIMP. Someone needs to Paste Tennant's face onto that image.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

It IS slow lately.

Perfect, while some of the members are crying about Game of Thrones, and everyone else is working madly at school I'm going to make myself something to drink, pull out the lawn chair, and forget about my RPG responsibilities....

Ciao for now,

Kughz

It IS slow lately.

Perfect, while some of the members are crying about Game of Thrones, and everyone else is working madly at school I'm going to make myself something to drink, pull out the lawn chair, and forget about my RPG responsibilities....

Ciao for now,

Kughz

I may be working madly at school but I still can rp....

(._.)

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'm trying to build an emulator in C from scratch, which occupies most of my time. Thankfully it'll all be over in a week, it's due in next friday.

Edited by Tahakki
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Okay, so I've been trying to decipher the Makuta's Vault riddle, and I think I have some parts figured out:Across an endless oceanBeyond where minds can seeSomebody earlier had this theory: the Dasaka and their home have some connection to the Vault.My key lies in the openWhere you will never beSame as last part, Dasaka's home. They've said you can't reach it with Mata Nuian vessels, so you do the math.The red sign on black eyesWill lead you to your prizeRed sign=Red StarBlack eyes=Ta-Wahi Beach's telescope(think of the lens)or maybe just the night skyAnd now I've got everybody headed for Ta-Wahi. }8^{D}

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

So...I'm back from making money.

Has anything exciting happened that I should know about?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Hey, guys.

Popping in for just a sec to warn you guys that my posting speed is going to be greatly reduced until about Thursday of next week. I'll still be watching, and I can post, but it'll be slower than normal. I have finals coming up, so I have a lot of studying to do.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Like Krayzikk and JL, I am also very busy with school right now, and will posting even more infrequently than usual for the next, oh, say, fortnight. If I'm taking really long to RP to something really important, shoot me a PM and I'll get to it ASAP -- but otherwise, you'll all be seeing much less of me in the coming days.

[ BZPRPG ]

Like Krayzikk and JL, I am also very busy with school right now, and will posting even more infrequently than usual for the next, oh, say, fortnight. If I'm taking really long to RP to something really important, shoot me a PM and I'll get to it ASAP -- but otherwise, you'll all be seeing much less of me in the coming days.

Actually you can feel free to remove me from that list because ATM as I'm typing this I'm going through the exam I just did.....so I'm can write a bit more frequently now.

Which means - Time to amp up the Anxilia plot! :D

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

One theory on the location and shape for the Kentoku Archipelago, based on canon facts. (We'll have to assume the facts are true, which they might not be.)

The island of Mata Nui was made as camouflage system for Mata Nui's head. It makes little sense to camouflage just the head of a giant robot. So logic would seem to me that the camouflage system ought to affect other area's of Mata Nui's body.

When the Great Cataclysm occurred in this universe, perhaps Mata Nui landed in a different position-one that left one of his hands just barely beneath the surface. The camouflage system then formed some islands on it's surface, allowing for residents to emerge for reasons unknown, and forming an "archipelago" shape.

This obviously means some larger-scale malfunction in the camouflage system, but it seems to give us a more definite location for the islands-far to the southwest/east of us. Not that any character has any way to know that.

What do you guys think?

I think I might know what's behind the Vault.

And, just to troll you all, I'm not telling. I'm-Not-Telling! I'm-Not-Telling!

Everybody knows what's behind the vault.

A space with stuff in it.

Its the stuff that we want to know, and the one thing we do know is that its powerful.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

We could be lying. Wouldn't it be interesting if, for once, the "clue" was nothing more than a massive decoy? We haven't done it yet in ANY incarnation of the BZPRPG, but therefore stands to reason that such a move becomes more and more plausible with every passing arc. I would find it hilarious if not devious.

Then again I could be lying about lying and the vault is quintessentially important, the answer to life and everything, and somehow NOT 42.

You never know with staff...

In any case, watching this topic come up every other week and seeing you all run around trying to figure it out makes me giddy. I enjoy the antics... hehe, you guys are so much fun to watch :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I have decided to give you a hint. "....Nui."

Your thinkin' Metru Nui, and I can see why, but I don't think so. The admins seem to want to keep us back on good ole classic Mata Nui. Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I have decided to give you a hint. "....Nui."

Your thinkin' Metru Nui, and I can see why, but I don't think so. The admins seem to want to keep us back on good ole classic Mata Nui.

I doubt it. We've been seeing newer innovations that aren't going in the 'Personalized Armies' direction, and I think it's gonna keep at that.

Anyways, I'm more questioning HOW Makuta managed to put that riddle on his door; he had, after all, been planning to win his fight agains the Maru, right?? I think if we solve that, it'll help solve the riddle.....and to solve that we just have to wait out the story.

We could be lying.

Lies!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I think he probably put it there ahead of time in case he ever died or left. Or... What if he never died? What if it was all faked, an elaborate hoax? He was, after all, pretty much a god.