BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

First of all, for most of June I will be in an area with little internet access. And I will only be mildly active on Sundays.

That being said, I will give temporary control of the Brotherhood to Canis, on the weekdays. You can have control over Larikon and Jorruk. Be vague in the conversion of new members, please. Lloyd with have control of Junyaus. And Nuju can control Aryll if Onu-Koro calls for it. All other characters will be inactive.

Sorry to all who this inactivity has impacted. By early July, I'll be back and the Brotherhood will go into full swing.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Alright, so what do you guys think of this idea?

I'm going to make bunch of characters that commit a crime in each Koro, and we'll see how each Akiri react to each crime. That can be a good basis for everyone to know how interact with each Akiri, and get's a good read on their personality and temperance in action.

I already got Wysp's (You know him as Lloyd) Hewkii.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Nuparu hasn't done much yet because I've been rather busy of late in my life outside the game; what little BZP time I've been able to muster has mostly gone towards dealing with approval PMs. :P But things are finally slowing down, so I should be activating my Koro more in the near future.

On a related note, I'd suggest not trying to pull any crimes there.

test2.png

Nuparu hasn't done much yet because I've been rather busy of late in my life outside the game; what little BZP time I've been able to muster has mostly gone towards dealing with approval PMs. :P But things are finally slowing down, so I should be activating my Koro more in the near future.

Indeed. As a veteran of the Ussalry possessing over a year's worth of experience, I recommend PC criminals who do not possess a wish to be soundly pulverized avoid Onu-Koro. Its crabriders do not take kindly to criminality.

My dear comrade, Krayzikk, may demonstrate, provided anyone yet desires an example of the above assertion.

:3

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Creating six new characters just to test something? Sounds a bit... vain.

Well when you say it like that...

Except we already know how each Akiri acts, besides Nuparu, seeing as there've been crimes or interaction with the Akiri in every Koro already. =P

Alright then...no longer doing it.

Indeed. As a veteran of the Ussalry possessing over a year's worth of experience, I recommend PC criminals who do not possess a wish to be soundly pulverized avoid Onu-Koro. Its crabriders do not take kindly to criminality.

My dear comrade, Krayzikk, may demonstrate, provided anyone yet desires an example of the above assertion.

:3

....Ohohohoh.

It is on!

I haven't written an evil character in a while as well. Not since 2011 at least, and not in detail since ooh...2010. Perhaps it's time to bring out an old classic element of mine.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Are you going to start a riot again?Anyway, for the next five days, I will be off on camp, and therefore will have no access to BZPower. So if you're interacting with me, you might have to wait a while.If I do not return in five days, assume I have been eaten by an enraged drop bear. If so, please give all my characters to Onarax.See you all.

One of Mr. House's characters, Aryll, reminded me of something I've been meaning to say. Getting high up in any given government group isn't easy. You can't become a trusted adviser in three months. Though I and many others have started characters out in high positions (I.e. Daylaria or Iraira) straight up going from a nobody to an Ambages-level political figure is a slap in the face to people who played it all out and spent the time to get there, such as the Daedra. Let me say it again: writing a profile where your character begins in a high position is common. Having your (in this specific instance) ILF character go from such as he is to an adviser to the military is just unrealistic. I don't mean at all to hate on House, I just wanted to get that out there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Not exactly. Ko-Koro has a few satellite settlements on the eastern coast, fishing villages with a pier or so each, but they are used to deliver supplies to the towns and export fish to Ga-Koro and other places, not for supplying to the koro proper.

Interesting to see this to-do list in EW's latest Brykon post:

Demolish ancient Valkyr temple in Ga-Wahi

Find a broken mansion in Ta-Wahi

Assassinate Kethrye

Extort Toa Alyo

Destroy the Infernavika

Cleanse Hiemalis' lairs

Looks like Lohkar and crew will be getting some unexpected company...speaking of which, I need to get our old friend's profile re-written.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

How do you think that was supposed to be funny? He did D: , not :D. The first is a sad face.

For some people (such as myself), using emoticons at all is an indicator of a joke. Given that this is on top of someone irreverently posting "you're dying, aren't you?" in GD, I can certainly see why it would come across as a rude joke. Which, by the way, is indeed not funny in the slightest.

...On an unrelated note, what in Karzahni is going on in Kini?

EDIT: And GD, thanks. Even though I'm newer to these forums, I can tell that you're a pretty great guy; and even that blanket compliment means something to me. You're great.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Beats me. :notsure: Just when it looked like we might be getting towards a point where I could impose some order on the fight, it went and erupted into complete chaos and contradiction again. I'll go and read all the new posts from overnight now and try to work out what to do with them.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

GD, as one of the very few newer players who doesn't make me want to thrust my head into a blinder, I must say that your comments are appreciated.

Tl;dr, I love you random citizen.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Anyways, GD, your compliment(s) are appreciated.

It's hard to sum it up better than this. Thanks GearDirector.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Beats me. :notsure: Just when it looked like we might be getting towards a point where I could impose some order on the fight, it went and erupted into complete chaos and contradiction again. I'll go and read all the new posts from overnight now and try to work out what to do with them.

Since we last talked,

-Aurum punches JL into Kiron

-Jarkale wants to attack Aurum

-Aurum removes the Kraata from his hands

Yah

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013