BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

In which Stannis brings new definition to "iStone."

And here we see the prophet in his natural habitat, expressionlessly stoning the fastest Toa on the island before he can react.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

So, what are Ga-Koro Marine characters doing at this time?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

...Dare I ask why you are asking?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I think the typical declension used in the English language sucks for the Valkyr, both because it's been mentioned not to be the actual pluralization and because it just sounds weird.

Also, worth noting here that in proper Matoran syntax, all nouns are written the same in both singular and plural. In other words, 's' is never used as a suffix for plurals on Matoran words - hence, for example, "I have visited all six Koro", not "Koros".

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Indeed. And I would like to point out that the same rules apply for 'Lesterin' :P

Totally not going to join in the flow and point out that, similarly, the same rule applies for 'Anxilia'.

So, I've been thinking. I've pointed out the idea of creating a theme park somewhere (Pala-Koro) but is there anyone else who actually thinks this might be a cool idea to work on?

[And plus, I've read that Akiri Kongu actually wanted to keep the unity between the villages the most, so building it in Le-Wahi would probably be quite a good idea]

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I don't think a theme park is a good idea. Pala-Koro being a trading post, and a neutral meeting place for diplomacy, on the other hand...

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I don't think a theme park is a good idea. Pala-Koro being a trading post, and a neutral meeting place for diplomacy, on the other hand...

Huh.

Well, no doubt Pala-Koro has been used for something. Nobody would leave the ability to generate an elemental energy shield (Oh man, I remember the few days where discussion was flooded with how it worked) in a ruined village, especially one with a near-intact metal wall and very intact (Albeit blackened and burned) buildings.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Because he wants to know? It's a very simple answer to a very simple question. Now, if you want to know if he's planning anything for this dive, that's a totally different question.
Thank you for your overtly sarcastic reply. It's greatly appreciated.Actually I was making sure he wasn't planning to unleash a massive prison breakout or initiate another assassination conspiracy or otherwise assault or create a disturbance in the koro with that ill-intending group of his if all the "significant" non-NPC Marines are gone. We've gotten enough of those lately, if I do say so myself.Call me paranoid if you must.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Bottom line, we don't like plurals here.

/

|

|

|

(Irony)

No, we like plurals, we just don't like English declension for the Bionicle plurals, which as Lorax mentioned, were carryovers from the language's original Maori roots.

See that bolded part? I actually have an idea for that soon, because Pala-Koro ain't quite a neutral spot. It tries, but yeah.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ahhhhh Pala-Koro.

Always so useful.

Because he wants to know? It's a very simple answer to a very simple question. Now, if you want to know if he's planning anything for this dive, that's a totally different question.
Thank you for your overtly sarcastic reply. It's greatly appreciated.Actually I was making sure he wasn't planning to unleash a massive prison breakout or initiate another assassination conspiracy or otherwise assault or create a disturbance in the koro with that ill-intending group of his if all the "significant" non-NPC Marines are gone. We've gotten enough of those lately, if I do say so myself.Call me paranoid if you must.

Your welcome! It's no problem.

In any case, we've learned how tight security and all the things of the sort work so we're gonna need something a bit different.....

But by different, I probably don't mean Legacy different, although you might be looking for something like that.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

To add to the plural conversation, the Akrainid species does use the declension "Akrainids" rather than "Akrainid." Just throwing that out there.

Speaking of which, I need to get those guys reapproved, if the original creator isn't going to.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I just created a Skakdi Marine. I was looking to see what they were doing so I could introduce him.

So, where are they diving?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Okay, so ToaDraconixMahvi has a character from an alternate dimension. Is this even allowed?

No. People have tried, but this is not allowed.

Just reality-bending time travellers are. :P

They too are most definitely NOT allowed. I don't know how you got away with that before (probably just got overlooked) but I sincerely doubt you'll manage it again.

And while we're on the topic, has anybody actually told ToaDraconixMahvi about the multiple ways in which his characters and RPing break the rules, not just of the RPG, but of common sense? :L

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just reality-bending time travellers are. :P

They too are most definitely NOT allowed. I don't know how you got away with that before (probably just got overlooked) but I sincerely doubt you'll manage it again.

And while we're on the topic, has anybody actually told ToaDraconixMahvi about the multiple ways in which his characters and RPing break the rules, not just of the RPG, but of common sense? :L

Actually it was because neither of those characters had any powers and I made it clear that their universe was not compatible with this one, meaning that they couldn't use confidential information either.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I actually PMed him about some of the issues when his profile was first up (since I follow the profiles topic), and corrected an error on his part about what exactly the Lesterin are capable of. I did also say that characters wouldn't know about the rest of the MU, but that part seems to have bygone his attention.

I did refer him to the rules index, but he doesn't seem to have read it thouroughly

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...