BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Due to the doomed situation of Surina, I have released a different type of villain to fill in the void of my evilness.

Beware Toa Kavala, the lone resident of the ruined Xa-Koro...

Are there any evil organizations out there? I'm pretty sure some where discussed, but were they ever made?

Due to the doomed situation of Surina, I have released a different type of villain to fill in the void of my evilness.

Are there any evil organizations out there? I'm pretty sure some where discussed, but were they ever made?

Well, the Skakdi Liberation League is kinda sorta active.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Funny you should mention it...one is coming. There will be familiar names. For now, we will give you one word, a 'teaser' if you will:

Legacy.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Funny you should mention it...one is coming. There will be familiar names. For now, we will give you one word, a 'teaser' if you will:

Legacy.

10 widgets says Echelon is in on it.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Anti-Akiri Association is trying to get the Akiri to step down by any means neccessary. Their motto: "Give me liberty or you get death." (OK they don't really have a motto but that sums them up.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"I am sorry for Nihi's actions," she said. "Like me, she is not versed in the culture of your land; so, she took your action as an assault, and I am sure you intended it as only a polite greeting... Is breaking fruit on others a greeting, here?"

"Why, yes," I nodded earnestly to String-bean.

This is the best thing. Ever.

Of all time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

...Condemn it why couldn't they have done it in Ga-Wahi? >_>

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Well congrats guys, Nuju convinced me to do a preview for you. I was planning on doing the big reveal later... and I still am. However, this is too good of an opportunity to pass up, I'll be RPing the Dasaka with Grokk for a bit.

Hope you guys enjoy this as I will writing it :P Enjoy the upcoming preview.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

So the Dasaka are confirmed to have telekinesis and can speak telepathically with each other?So far so good with the general idea of the character I was going to make for the new arc but I'm thinking I'll re-write as a Dasaka instead >=)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

So the Dasaka are confirmed to have telekinesis and can speak telepathically with each other?

So far so good with the general idea of the character I was going to make for the new arc but I'm thinking I'll re-write as a Dasaka instead >=)

...It said that already.

And we don't yet know that they'll be available to be played as, and the staff can be fickle...

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So the Dasaka are confirmed to have telekinesis and can speak telepathically with each other?

So far so good with the general idea of the character I was going to make for the new arc but I'm thinking I'll re-write as a Dasaka instead >=)

...It said that already.

And we don't yet know that they'll be available to be played as, and the staff can be fickle...

Read the second post in the Profiles Topic. They'll be playable.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well, Tuck DID say that they would be playable at some point when giving hints about "what was in the submersible". Also, the reason I re-stated those two things is because, before that official action in Nuju's post, the telekinesis and telepathy could easily be written off as over-exaggeration or speculation from the first post.I mean, for all we knew then, "moving objects without touching them" could have just been a tool they held in their hand, etc....Then again, it could also be connected to their crystal armor....You get the point.

"Wrong."

But mercenaries are not the only wild card on the island. Recently, a strange submersible watercraft breached the surface near Ta-Wahi. This ship was loaded with curious beings that resembled the Toa and Matoran of Mata Nui, but as an imperfect reflection. Their otherness was undeniable, and was made clearer still when the larger ones began to move objects without touching them, were able to make people see without their eyes, and could communicate with each other without speaking.

These others, who introduced their kind as the Dasaka, claimed to be from somewhere called the Kentoku Archipelago, which they said was too far away for Mata Nuian vessels to reach. Despite their sharp curiosity about the culture and structure of Mata Nui, the Dasaka are extremely guarded when asked about their homeland.

V. THE DASAKA

This year sees the introduction of an alien culture onto the island of Mata Nui. The beings claiming to be from the Kentoku Archipelago (called by the blanket term “Dasaka”), have landed in their submarine, and they are strikingly similar, but at once very different, from the Toa and Matoran of Mata Nui. They speak the same language as the beings of Mata Nui, but have never heard of Makuta. They wear the same masks as Toa and Matoran, but don’t have any elemental affiliation recognizable to the denizens of Mata Nui.

At this point in time, Dasaka characters are not open to playing. After the game takes off a bit, and as more information about the Dasaka and the Kentoku Archipelago surfaces, players will be able to, within the restrictions of the species that will be defined, create Dasaka characters. Keep your eyes peeled for this all to emerge later.

test2.png

Well, at least Dorian's enjoying himself.

You can lead a horse to water, but by God, you're gonna have to dunk his head under the waves and hold until he drinks.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Forgive me, Mother," she said, voice terribly low, "I... I have broken the Virtues. My actions lacked honor, made me abuse my power as a Menti, and therefore disrupted the order set by Zuto-Nui. I accept whatever punishment you deem fit for my hubris."

Did I read that right? Zuto-Nui?

For those of you that don't recognize, read this.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oh Zuto-Nui. Now that brings back some memories.

I wonder if we're going to see Wokapu or one of his numerous incarnations.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles