BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I hold a firm belief in justice myself, as do my characters. My characters and I also hold a firm belief in the process of the legal system, which does not include standing up and yelling once everything is done, following the judge out just to yell at her more, etc. etc.

As well, don't forget what...whoever it was said about the Akiri being allowed to sentence people to death. Sure, you can keep trying this, but unless Hahli changes her mind, then the sentencing is final.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Three more founder slots open for the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an!

We need a spymaster, a Priest (To torture convert characters into cultists) and a blacksmith!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

So, gonna say this here...

I'm not going to be here thursday through sunday because of a recent passing, so if you need me to do stuff, get it done by the end of wednesday. If you're interacting with my characters, just bunny them along.

Thanks.

Our sympathies. Good luck.

Now, gentlemen, I must admit that I am rather intrigued as to what it was that Daylaria whispered...I look forward to finding out.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

So, gonna say this here... I'm not going to be here thursday through sunday because of a recent passing, so if you need me to do stuff, get it done by the end of wednesday. If you're interacting with my characters, just bunny them along. Thanks.

You have my prayers and my condolences. I understand what you're going through. Take all the time you need.As far as what Ghosthands said, it will be revealed shortly. I think you guys are gonna like it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Three MORE characters? Wow, you have quite a numerous bunch there. Hopefully they'll be able to shake things up in this game.

Call me overambitious, but I'm graduating this year and taking a rather pleasant communty college course after the summer.. So I'll have quite a bit of free time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Okay. TWO more characters.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Three MORE characters? Wow, you have quite a numerous bunch there. Hopefully they'll be able to shake things up in this game.

Call me overambitious, but I'm graduating this year and taking a rather pleasant communty college course after the summer.. So I'll have quite a bit of free time.

Whatever suits you. The fact that they all have the element of gravity means that there's probably gonna be some heavy stuff involving them soon (yes, I know, lame pun :P ).

Have any idealist groups been formed with the goal of reestablishing peace between the Koros? I'm trying to think of a good way for Nova to become involved in the RPG.Regarding Kynaera, right now I could place her anywhere. She'll pursue justice in her own special way (cough underhanded tactics cough). If any criminals are loose, she could go after them; otherwise, I'd rather not get her inolved in anything big.EDIT: Okaaaaaay, I just found out I had a Kanohi Matatu listed in Kynaera's BZPRPG profile instead of a Kanohi Kualsi. I'm not sure how that happened, and I forget if Kynaera ever used a Matatu instead of a Kualsi (if it did happen, my apologies) -- I'm guessing I changed my mind about what mask she would have but forgot to edit her profile before posting it. Either way, Kynaera's profile has been corrected, and I am assuming for continuity purposes that she has worn a Kualsi all along.

Edited by Legolover-361

The Anti-Akiri Association's goal is to get the Akiri to step down and replace them with leaders that will unify the island. PM me if you want to know more.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Have any idealist groups been formed with the goal of reestablishing peace between the Koros? I'm trying to think of a good way for Nova to become involved in the RPG.Regarding Kynaera, right now I could place her anywhere. She'll pursue justice in her own special way (cough underhanded tactics cough). If any criminals are loose, she could go after them; otherwise, I'd rather not get her inolved in anything big.EDIT: Okaaaaaay, I just found out I had a Kanohi Matatu listed in Kynaera's BZPRPG profile instead of a Kanohi Kualsi. I'm not sure how that happened, and I forget if Kynaera ever used a Matatu instead of a Kualsi (if it did happen, my apologies) -- I'm guessing I changed my mind about what mask she would have but forgot to edit her profile before posting it. Either way, Kynaera's profile has been corrected, and I am assuming for continuity purposes that she has worn a Kualsi all along.

Nothing has appeared with that specific aim, but I would note that there is no conflict between the villages; more unease. In any event, several groups are committed to helping with inter-Koro unity - the Toa Maru, for example, have pledged to do so but obviously they are not open to recruits :P

The ILF are probably doing something of that sort, though.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I think Pala-Koro needs a new purpose.

Trading stop, perhaps?

I think Pala-Koro needs a new purpose.

Trading stop, perhaps?

When this happens, let me know. I DID ask at one point for information regarding Pala-Koro and other locales such as the Lavapool Inn to add to the list of places to visit, but so far there haven't been any takers. When that Koro is re-established shoot me a pm with the locale details so I can add it, so that people like me can actually understand how it looks should I ever go and RP there :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Would the person(s) planning the Xa-koro dive please PM me? You can take your choice between a psychopathic brute and his mute bodyguard, a silent assassin and his dumb brute, or a telekinetic thief and slaver, all of which are available for a small fee. They would need to meet you at the southern tip of Le-Wahi.

"Tell me, Ilhamotho, what do you see in this wall?"

Another move, another pawn taken. "I can't say I rightly see anything, sir. Not without being a liar." He paused and gave it another cursory glance. "Looks like a giant black wall to me."

A thin evil smile graced his mouth with the subtlest of tugs. "A giant... black... wall," Ambages repeated to himself contentedly.

This was his wall.

This was his mirror.

This was his muse.

Hopefully we can prepare for the inevitable Xa-Koronan army bearing down on us then.

I'd join it, if it comes.

I'm actually interested in what the dive team find. The Mark temple is at the bottom of the ocean, right? I wonder what the tentacled black thing was.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hopefully we can prepare for the inevitable Xa-Koronan army bearing down on us then.

I'm actually interested in what the dive team find. The Mark temple is at the bottom of the ocean, right? I wonder what the tentacled black thing was.

The tentacle thing was an ancient entity called Alaric, whose mind was transferred into Tillian's body and now inhabits part of his subconscious.

The tentacle thing was an ancient entity called Alaric, whose mind was transferred into Tillian's body and now inhabits part of his subconscious.

Thank you.

Yay for ambivalently attractive Knights Templars~

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I...didn't know that....so.......

On a completely unrelated note, what is Skyra doing? :/

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013