BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

None, I think.Hahli isn't strict. You attack Ruler, expect Ruler to kill you if you fail.

Thank you. Homeboy here gets what Grochi is trying to say.

Hahli - and indeed, even Ga-Koro - isn't strict. Of course they're more wary, but after the thing with the Daedra and the fact that she herself was nearly killed, what village with hopes of survival wouldn't be? It's still an open and warm place, still the same Ga-Koro as ever. In fact, when she was interrogating Verak (the only other criminal who's been brought to her thus far) she joked around with him here and there and then let him off rather easily with a short-to-moderate jail term.

Treason has a high price. That's a given. But it doesn't imply strictness.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That sounds like a character you'd throw in Ga.

Awesome, thanks. :)Out of curiosity, have any of the Metru-era Matoran played any significant role in the story thus far? I'm rather a fan of Tehutti, and I'm hoping he'll eventually make an appearance. Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Well, let's see...

Ahkmou did give Ambages a certain Noble Komau.

Wait, he did?

Then, he might still be brainwashed by makuta...

And if the stuff Ambages was absorbing was Anti-Dermis(Or just makuta's darkness, but same concept)

Then Ambages is controlling Ahkmou?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OK, despite reading the BZRPG saga guides on the wiki and reading through some of the present topics, I'm still somewhat confused; what exactly is going on in Ga-Koro with the marines and the expedition to Xa-koro? Is it related to the arrival of the Ussalry, or are these two separate events? (And is it still possible to get into one or both of these storylines?)I'm sorry I have to ask all these questions, I really am trying to dig through the saga by reading what's already been written, but there's a LOT of material and a lot of backstories being referenced that I'm missing, so it's somewhat difficult to know where I can jump in without stepping on someone else. :blush:

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

What exactly is going on in Ga-Koro with the marines and the expedition to Xa-koro? Is it related to the arrival of the Ussalry, or are these two separate events? (And is it still possible to get into one or both of these storylines?)

Daylaria, one of KNI's characters and a high-ranking Marine, is leading a diving team to explore the ruins of Xa-Koro and see if there's anything interesting down there. If you want to be a part of that, you should ask him. (He's currently going by Shuhei Hisagi).The Ussalry's visit is a completely unrelated event and was only open to the first four Ussalry players who posted saying their character was there.

Q2TtLEz.png

Riiightyhoooo, project is done and I have two characters who are now (I believe) not doing anything. Obviously Sernon's a little tied up with the whole Ko-Po-diplomacy thing, but Yaake can do whatever...any openings for an information-broker-disguised-as-a-rude-trader?

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Strange thought: Aqua Magna had a moon of its own, right? I seem to recall something about moonlight on Mata Nui, but for the life of me I can't think of where. (For now I'll assume a moon unless otherwise corrected.)

Has it even been confirmed that we're on Aqua Magna?

All we know about the game's location is that it's an island in the middle of a giant ocean that's too far away from any other theoretical islands to travel to them.

Q2TtLEz.png

Last BZPRPG stayed canon for, I'd say, the first year. and then it started getting really broken in all regards.

The game started years after the loss of the Toa Mata. While locale was pretty similar, I don't think plot and just about everything else was similar to canon.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I think I'm getting into the swing of things. This post only took half of the day to write. Getting started in a new RPG is always hard. :PStill think I'll wait until I've got both Nalita and Diegol running at a good pace before I intro either of the others--or better yet, could try to jam with somebody for Gaargl's intro.