BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Korru (Po-Koro courthouse)

"The disguise, along with her other belongings, was confiscated and stored in the evidence hall. According to protocol, they've been brought here."

Korru gestured to a chest that had been put next to his stand.

With a few quick commands through his Matatu, Korru opened the chest and levitated out the cloak and a few of the armor pieces.

He remained, quiet, waiting for Ghoti to give her response

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll........in terms of hard evidence no besides my impeccable disguise...no...but certainly Akiri you can understand my lack of trust, especially once I put on on disguise for you." said Ghoti, she finally put on the mask she was just holding.

"If you could unlock my cuffs, I'll put on my disguise."

OOC: If you let her put it on, let me describe it.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Seren leaned backward in his seat, crossing his arms and looking at the people surrounding the table. Toa, Matoran, you name it. All gathered on a simple invitation, with a single purpose. Some were still on the way, but arriving soon. "I assume you know why I'm here."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Nothing had been the same for the Vortixx since fate led him to Po-koro those three months ago. Rekirar had aided in the defense of Po-koro during the Rahkshi onslaught, even managed to kill a few of the monsters single handedly. For his actions he was offered a position in the Po-koro Guard, which he gladly accepted.

His species had a reputation for looking out only for themselves, Vortixx didn't usually see this island as their home, more like a place to make profit if they could as they tried to find a way off this 'primitive' land.

Rekirar didn't see it that way. He'd accepted Mata Nui as his new home, and decided he needed to do his part to protect it.

He scanned the sands with his visor as he surveyed Po-koro's surroundings from the wall. His visor displayed no heat signatures save from the sands themselves.

OOC: Open for interaction.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Ghoti held up her handcuffs to be uncuffed. She would have fled had she not trusted every Akiri on Mata-Nui. She had complete faith in their own standards of justice.

She went to the chest and grabbed the armor. She then carefully put it all on over her current armor, and put the mask covering.

Now it wasn't a terrible disguise. But there were flaws. The armor had indications of being created by Fe-matoran, though designing for a native Po-Toa, and had a few subtle indications that wouldn't be typical for native Po-Toa, most usually had their armor crafted by native Po-Korans. The other flaws was that Ghoti's true armor seemed to function as awkward secondary blue highlights for the over armor in certain areas. The flaw in that being most native Po-Toa would not have highlights in their armor, but have it as secondary for limbs. The other flaws is that it was unheard of to have blue as a secondary color at all. But none of this was solid evidence of Ga-Toa in hiding, it just pointed to a likely non-native Stone Toa with terrible taste. It however was otherwise a well designed over armor, color flaws not-withstanding, and one could understand pride in it as disguise. However a flaw was that when Ghoti sat down, the armor moved a bit, revealing a very small space between the the disguising over armor, and her true armor underneath. A typical person wouldn't notice it. A person to notice such a detail had to be staring intensely at her, either moved in close to check (or had a scoped mask), and had very good vision. It was a bit unfortunate for Ghoti that when Korru discovered her, he had all of the above. OOC: Issues I have to point out with her arrest because Ghoti is too stupid and/or prideful and/or paranoid to point out. Lack of decent probable cause for questions. Minor assualt (by the pocket sand) and fleeing were only because she was already in cautious alert mood and Korru's way of revealing who she was caused her to fear for her life. She tried to alleviate this with some terrible lies of her name (such as Flinstonia), which should of indicated she was scared, perhaps in more need of protection then light interrogation. She ran because she was terrified and made stupid connections in her head. So Hewkii in game should keep this in mind. He should also by now realize she's kind of paranoid and/or prideful and/or stupid so her allegation of corruption in terms of this case is something to ignore. With no mercy, she really only guilty of trying to steal a kilikano and whatever strict punishment goes with that. With mercy she should get a warning. In between should be warning and a fine. I'm unsure of Hewkii's temparment, so obviously it's up to you.

Of course I'm also assuming your also playing Hewkii as smart to even realize the first paragraph.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

Maxiam moved through the market place slowly. But that wasn't his choice. The packed market forced him to move slowly, or to run down Matoran, Vortixx, and other sellers and buyers that filtered through the area.

He bumped into a small stand, knocking a pot off it's stand, and into the air. Maxiam lunged and caught it, just barely. He placed the pot back up on it's stand. "Sorry about that. Rather crowded this time of day." he said to the stand owner, then without waiting for him to reply, moved on, walking at the same pace.

WIP

IC: Seren leaned backward in his seat, crossing his arms and looking at the people surrounding the table. Toa, Matoran, you name it. All gathered on a simple invitation, with a single purpose. Some were still on the way, but arriving soon. "I assume you know why I'm here."

IC(Komisk-Coup)"Yeth, I do. We're all unhappy with Po-Koro," murmurs of agreement met the belisped Onu-Matoran, "and you're going to help uth achieve juthtice, correct?"Komisk sipped at a bottle of tea embrazened "Bottle of Epic" and sat back. It was time to do something about the situation at hand, and even though he was a die-hard loyalist to anyone to whom he pledged his allegiance (in this case, Hewkii) he could not allow this to go any further.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Rerus):Ow.I open my eyes, groaning. After staying down for a minute I get up and examine my surroundings. I'm in a desert. There's smoke everywhere. My backside hurts. I'm sitting in a twenty-foot wide crater.I struggle to my feet. "Where am I?" I ask aloud."Heh," says a voice behind me. "Yer in the Motara Desert. Welcome to Po-Wahi."I turn around. Standing there is a short being with tan and brown armor, covered in scratches. The word 'Matoran' floats through my mind."What desert? What on this earth is 'Pow Aihee'?"The stranger chuckles. "C'mon," he says. "I'll take ya to Po-Koro. I'm sure you'll find someone there who can tell you all about this great island."He begins walking, and I follow him. Besides where I am, though, one question still plagues my mind, one I don't think my guide can answer.WHO am I?OOC: Open for interaction in Po-Koro.

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: @Billion cats: Here's some interaction.

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

"Excuse me, sir?" Rekirar could suddenly hear a voice behind him. "Do you know if there is a caravan coming to this village soon?"

OOC: Also, @Toa of Awesomeness: Feel free to meddle in with Jarkale.

IC (Jin)

Sunrises. Sure, they're cool, but nothing to get worked up over. The sky gets colourful, and the sun -get this, the sun rises. Neat, hey?

So when I climbed the steps of Po-Koro's wall with a guard at my side (apparently you couldn't even take a freaking walk in this paranoid sandbox) only to find Brykon with tears running from his eyes, watching the sun clear the horizon.

I kept my mouth shut tighter than Po's front gate - the Colonel can do what he likes, as long as my cheques get signed. If he wanted to get emotional over pretty colours, then good for him. But I didn't really want to waste any more time on this place than I had to, so I cleared my throat.

“Morning, Bry. Any plans for today?”

IC: (Hari)

The Bo-Toa nodded and continued on her way back towards her house. It was nothing massive like Tillian's mansion on the coast. That was something the corporal could only dream of. As Hari walked through the sandy side streets of Po-Koro she finally reached her house. It was relatively small and so incredibly charming much like Hari herself. It was only one story but had all the amenities to live comfortably. Hari pulled her key from her left pouch unlocking the door and stepping inside.

The main room was a living room, books were neatly placed upon freshly dusted shelves and carefully crafted stone floor seemed to also to be clear of dust. For all her chaotic nature at times Hari was exceptionally good at maintaining her own home. She walked into her bedroom.

The room was even more neatly maintained, for a soft mattress sat upon the stone frame crafted by one of Po-Koro's many carvers and each corner was rounded so that there would be no sharp edges. A nighstand stood on the left and the right and at the foot of bed sat a small dresser, while a much larger one carved from an from one of the many trees populating Le-Wahi, it was varnished with a rich mahogany while the one that sat at the foot of her bed was cherrywood. Hari went to her closet which sat at the western end of the room. Sliding the door open she pulled out a sleeping bag, unzipping it and letting it air out as pulled out another bag and start putting away clothes, winter wear for the cold climate of Ko-Wahi. At least three dresses and in case they made their way to Ga-Wahi, her fuchsia bikini set, though honestly it looked a lot smaller than last time.

In any case it didn't take the sea green Toa much time to pack. After ensuring that she had everything packed she slung the bag over her head and against her right shoulder. The sleeping bag was rolled and tied so that it could be easily carried. Filling her pouch with a few more widgets from her safe she went to the kitchen, grabbing a canteen and filling it with water, also gathering some fruits and nuts for her and her mentor.

------

About twenty minutes after Hari had left she had returned to Naona meeting her at the tea shop that Naona had asked her to met her at. Ever smiling Naona's protege appeared.

"So are we getting something to eat and drink or do you just want to head out ma'am?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Rerus):Walking through the streets of the village my guide had called 'Poke Ore Oh', I run into a yellow-and-gray Matoran."What do you want?" He says.Seeing my chance, I ask him, "What's your name?""Jarkale. Now, if you're done, I'm a little busy."Wow. Rude. Maybe he just doesn't like tall, strong, masculine Toa in his city. "Um... I'm... not from around here," I say, "and I was wondering if you could explain where this is. Someone else mentioned some cities, and some sort of riddle. He called this place 'Poke Ore Oh', I think. Anyway, I was wondering if you could fill me in on the other cities, the lay of the land, this riddle, all that stuff."

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: Please don't puppet with Jarkale, ok? ;) Anyway, pleased to interact.

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale sized up the Toa for a while.

"Why yes, this is the village of Po-Koro", he said. "That's probably what you meant. As for the riddle... you must truly be from far away if you have not heard about it. It's probably the biggest news flying around on this island. Where are you from?"

IC(Rerus):I think for a moment about what to say, eventually deciding to just tell him the truth."Not a clue," I say. "Woke up in a crater in the middle of the desert with no memory."OOC: Sorry, first RPG, so I'm still kinda learning exactly how it works.

OOC: No problem.

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

"A crater?" Jarkale said, confused. He thought what it might mean. Why would a crater from around a person in the desert, unless...

Great Beings preserve us... this Toa must have been sent from the heavens like the Toa Mata were! Jarkale thought, immediately jumping to his own conclusions.

"So, you don't know what you are here to do? You don't have a mission?" Jarkale asked.

IC(Rerus):Reading his expression, I can tell that either waking up in a crater is unusual around here or something similar has happened in the past, something that probably had some sort of significance."Yeah, I did, but like I said, no memory. I might have a mission, but I have no idea if I do what it is," I say. "So, anyway, weird prophecy? Cities? Recent news? What can you tell me?"

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale practically hopped in excitement. Another Toa from the heavens had to mean something important was coming. And since he had been the first one to meet this Toa, he would maybe finally find a change for his current, boring life.

"Yes, Toa, of course!" he said enthusiastically. "I can give you some answers. The prophecy is that of an ancient vault deep underground. You can get there from any of the villages via a dark tunnel. The vault door is locked or something, but there is a riddle carved on it. Everyone is theorizing what it could mean and how the vault may be opened."

"The cities, yes, we have six villages here. This is Po-Koro, the village of stone. There are five other villages elsewhere, but we don't generally go there. Po-Koro has pretty much isolated from the others. Even I don't remember much about the others, but they're very unique and distinctive."

"As for recent news, I've got nothing. But I'm sure there will be a lot shortly."

Jarkale smiled at the last one. This Toa would definately bring news. Maybe he was even destined to open the vault? Jarkale was determined not to let the opportunity slip.

"My name is Jarkale, but what is yours?"

OOC: And just like that, Rerus has an overenthusiastic worshipper Matoran. XD

IC(Rerus):My name? What is my name? I realize suddenly that I hadn't even given it thought.'Rerus'... the word floats through my mind. It feels about right."Well," I say, "my name is Rerus." Another idea comes to me. "Which village has the best taverns? I could use a good drink."

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

"Nice to meet you Rerus. Tavern? We do have a nice bar/inn here in Po-Koro. Seeing that travelling to other villages is pretty much out of the question, it's the best one you can have. I'm sure it'll be sufficient."

Jarkale started walking towards the inn, barely able to contain himself.

"Please follow me, Toa Rerus. I can take you to the inn."

IC(Rerus):"Alright. Let's..." I look over to an alley, seeing a dark figure in a trench coat, carrying a crossbow.And the crossbow is pointed straight at me.And there's a bolt flying straight at my mask.I dodge, cursing under my breath, and immediately run as fast as I can."Come on!" I yell to Jarkale.

OOC: A dock? In Po-Koro?

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

"What the Karz?!" Jarkale shouted as Rerus bolted away. For Jarkale, speed wasn't a problem. The feet additions he wore gave him speed greater than that of any Matoran. He started running after the Toa, being careful not to outrun him since he had no idea where the Toa was headed.

IC(Rerus):I feel another bolt flying straight past my mask. Whoever this is, he's a fixed good shot. I see a tunnel ahead, and dive headfirst in. It looks ominous, the noises coming from it are ominous, it even smells ominous, but it seems alot better than taking a crossbow bolt to the face, and I'm hoping that the ominousness might deter my pursuer. "Get in!" I yell to Jarkale.OOC: For anyone wondering, "fix" is intended as a replacment for "d*mn", similar to "Karzahni".

IC Jarkale

(Dark Walk):

Jarkale shivered in the dark tunnel.

"This is a very bad idea, Toa. The only other exit is into Mangaia, the old lair of the Makuta."

Realizing that Rerus probably didn't know of Makuta, Jarkale made a point of explaining.

"Makuta was a dark lord who reigned over us for centuries before he was defeated by a group of Toa. But the place is filled with creatures called Rahkhsi. They are sons of Makuta!"

IC(Rerus):"Well, we can keep moving, or we can go back and get our eyes replaced with crossbow bolts," I say. "You said there's one of these into each village, right?"

IC(Rerus):"Not a clue. No memory, remember?" I say.We come to a gruesome sight. Lying in the tunnel is a Toa-sized figure, drenched in blood and torn to pieces, with a broken spear in his chest. "So, Rahkshi," I say. "They do stuff like that?"

IC(Rerus):I bend down, picking up the warrior's mace and examining the corpse."Not good. Definately not good," I say. "This guy was killed by multiple enemies at once, and it wasn't any more than about five minutes ago. Do you know if they eat their victims? Because if they don't, then they could have left with no intent of returning, but if they do, then this was left as a trap for more food."Even as I say it, I pull out the spear and hand it to Jarkale.

IC Jarkale

(Dark Walk):

"I don't think they eat anyone. Haven't heard anything like that, at least."

Jarkale took the spear handed to him, but shook his head.

"I'm not very good with spears. As you may see, I have these feet additions... I'm much better with them."

Still, Jarkale put the spear behind his back, ready for use.

IC(Rerus):The hissing starts to come from all around as we keep moving, not just ahead, but behind, below, above, the walls, everywhere.I hold the mace in a position ready to knock the head right off anything I see moving.

Ic: in the outskirts of Po-Koro

"Ah, nice and warm!" Devounx says. "I might need to go to the village though...after all, I need a lot of supplies for the surviving-in-the-desert issue a hybraxi like me has..." As Devounx enter the village, he finds a shop. Going in, after looking at the sign, gets a Volo Lutu Launcher for any big Rahi that might attack. Losing 5000 of the 6000 widgets in the process, since its a launcher that is big enough to carry a kane-ra bull AND a muaka halfway through the village. After leaving and buying 4 heatstone and lightstones, costing 20 widgets each, this one selling supplies, buys them, which cost the next 820 widgets, and heads back to the desert.

OOC: Devounx is currentley pen for inter, just uh...make sure its during the next 3 hours.

IC:

The screaming.

Why didn't he ever stop screaming?

Harakore winced as more wails came from the chamber he had been assigned to guard. He had been told that its contents were perfectly safe, so he was supposed to be doing more to stop things getting in than out. But they hadn't told him about the screaming. The tormenting, horrific screaming. It never stopped. Whatever this person - or thing - was, its screams were like knives in one's brain. Only one Toa seemed to be able to stand the screaming, and only one seemed to be able to make it stop, and that was Rynekk.

Rynekk came to visit, occasionally. He would enter the room, and the screaming would stop. Then after some time he would leave, looking as calm as ever, and the screaming would resume. Whatever was in there seemed to like Rynekk. Harakore didn't see much wrong with that.

The Matoran couldn't help but wonder what was in there. Daydreams and wonders were all he really had to think about while guarding it, and all of them centered around whatever bizarre mutation of life could move so little and scream so much. Curiousity was one of Harakore's most defining features, so why he hadn't even tried to have a peak inside before was a mystery even to him. Perhaps, for the first time, his fear of what he might find was greater than the thought of what it might be.

At last, however, he had given in. Today was the day. Today was the day he opened that steel door and found out what was inside the most structurally sound building this side of the Koro. Today was the day he discovered the identity of Prisoner #0.

After checking the coast was clear, Harakore crept from his post and sheepishly unlocked the door, before slowly pushing it open, all the while being careful to see if anyone was approaching or listening. They were not.

Then it struck him, how painful the screams were. Shrill, blood-curdling cries of desperation, of lust. It yearned for something. It needed it. And whatever it needed, it was not coming any time soon. Harakore, meanwhile, was still looking back over his shoulder, halfway through the door, frozen in time, it seemed. He simply couldn't bring himself to face whatever it was.

Come on, he told himself. Brave heart, Hara.

At last, he turned to see something he'd rather not have seen.

An Iron Maiden, perfectly shaped to the physical peak of a Toa's body. It's entire shell was featureless, save for uncountable numbers of tally marks, etched violently everywhere on the Maiden's body. The entire room was coated in iron, fortified heavily by struts and beams and columns. Even the ground below his feet was littered with spikes and bear traps, with a single walkway leading from the door to the specimen in the middle of the chamber. Harakore was torn. On the one hand, with defences this ludicrous, the prisoner must be either extremely dangerous or a mortal enemy of someone with some influence, or both. On the other, he had never seen such brutal engineering being put into holding a prisoner.

It took him a while to take it all in, and by the time he had, the screaming had stopped, replaced by heavy breathing, which echoed eerily in the dome-shaped room. The Po-Matoran shut the door, and heard it automatically lock shut behind him. Luckily, he still had the key.

A disused growl of a voice then rang out into his ears. "Rynekk...? No... Different footsteps. Smaller. A Matoran?" He found himself nodding, even though the voice's owner couldn't see him. "Yes... And so afraid. Don't pretend you aren't. I can smell it. I can taste it. Hrm - salty." He could almost hear the stranger smirking to himself. He would not allow himself to be mocked.

Forcing his own voice into action, he choked out some words of his own. "Pr- Prisoner Zero? Wh- Who are you?"

"Turn this capsule around, and perhaps you will see," was Zero's response.

Harakore's own curiousity got the better of him then. Perhaps if he was a more cautious or stubborn person, he wouldn't have turned it around. In fact, if he was a more stubborn person he probably wouldn't have joined the Sentinels in the first place. But alas, destiny's way wasn't always beneficial.

And so, he moved forth, and using all his strength, he hauled the Maiden around. Dust rose from beneath it as it ground against the floor it had stood on for too long, flooding Harakore's airways as he breathed in. Then, when it was turned, he looked up into a pair of eyes that made him almost cry out in terror. It was a maskless, skull-like, golden head, with frosty blue eyes that seemed to radiate the chill grip of death itself, staring out from a small, face-sized hole in the sarcophagus-like prison that held him. Its teeth were chipped and fractured from years of use, and its skin parched and seared from months exposed to the heat of Po-Wahi. It looked almost as if it

As if to make matters worse, it spoke, its voice now clearer and more alive than ever. "My name," the being growled, feral. "I am Stendhal, Matoran. And thanks to you-"

-CLICK-

"-I am free."

Harakore looked down and saw his hand on the key, in the lock. His curiousity. He hadn't even made a conscious decision. "Mata Nui have mercy on me..." He muttered under his breath as the doors of the Maiden burst open, sending him stumbling back onto the ground. While there, he slipped, and (again without thinking) threw his arm out to stop himself from falling on the spikes, and was met with one stabbing straight up his forearm.

His cries of pain were silenced by a hand which matched the face's golden skin, and was riddled with holes from the Maiden's spikes. It gripped his face at the jaw and held it shut, stifling the sounds into meek moans through tightened lips.

"Does it hurt, little Matoran? A little prick from a wooden spike? Try steel for three months," hissed Stendhal in his ear. "I'll be needing this." The Toa tore Harakore's key, sheathed sword and disk from his little form and proceeded to violently push the Matoran into the spikes, where he met a gruesome end.

Stendhal took the sword from its sheath, it being little more than a dagger in his hands, and observed its simplicity briefly, before strolling out of the door, where he grabbed a dark cloak from a hanger nearby and slipped away into the shadows.

It was time for a little repossession.