Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC: Ze'Taki (Hallway)

Turning to look at him, the Youngling gave him what seemed to be both an apologetic and sly grin, speaking soon after.

"Yes, sir, I'm fine. Just recieving a little bit of my own medicine."

Her hands faded back to normal as she pushed herself up, adding a bit to her sentence while wiping some water off her face.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, I didn't think I would be discovered when I settled on the ceiling to focus a bit."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Jaron:

"Ah, the Infinite Empire. Not very Infinite at all, but the Rakata had the right to be as egotistical as they wished back then..." Jaron let out a slight chuckle, turning to the Apprentice who had just walked in.

"Good to see some of the newer arrivals are willing to take advantage of their Elder's and ancestor's knowledge," he said, mostly to himself though loud enough L'uo or Allek could hear. "What do you need, apprentice?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Captain Tremaine):

Tremaine watched in surprise as the Gozanti Cruiser dove, passing under the Lance and angling out of range of the Arquitens' turbolasers. The human activated the bridge's commlink system. "Warn the quad-laser crews! I want them blasted! No one messes with the Republic Navy."

As the orders were relayed, a rookie clone trooper spoke up. "Captain Tremaine, sir. We have not yet hailed the enemy vessel and demanded its surrender. They're obviously outgunned by us. I imagine they would prefer capture to being blown to bits."

Tremaine gritted his teeth. "Shut it, Bongo. I wouldn't take their surrender." The quad-laser crews had begun to pelt the Gozanti with fire, firing large sprays of lasers to make up for the lack of targeting systems. That's when an idea hit the Republic captain.

"Men! I want this ship turned on its side! They may have snuck under us to avoid our turbolasers. They can't escape them that easily." He grinned as the Arquitens began to turn, thrusters spinning the ship along its access. "Clones! Fire at will!"

IC (Anshar Rune):

Anshar crossed his arms, watching the Kaminoan clone crawl up into the trees. "Suit yourself, Prime One." His tone was equal parts sarcastic and incredulous."Vel. Nice of you to drop in on us. We need to get to the coast and skirt along its edge until we can establish a visual of the Jedi island. How can you see in this darkness with your shade on?"

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

OOC: Gah, my apologies. I was reading through multiple posts and they all meshed together. Thanks for understanding. Interesting that you know me as KNI, btw?

IC(Allek-Renaissance Library)

The Apprentice pulled back his hood, taking in the presence of the library fully.

"I am without assignment, I regret to inform you. I would hate to seem too forward, but is there a mission you require dealt with?" It was evident, especially to the Darth, that he was eager to please his superior.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"I'm a librarian, not a manager." L'uo continued to organize the chips, reaching out with the Force to start moving several at once. Obscenely light weight, this things were. Also somewhat fragile. "If you need something to do, the archives are not the correct place to inquire about it. Unless you're here to help me, in which case, there's several dozen datacards behind the third main desk I still need to view and label. Would you like to do that?"

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC-Jaron:

Jaron smiled, slightly. This could prove useful.

"Yes, apprentice, there is. First mission: Give me your name. Second mission: Educate yourself." He shrugged, smiling sheepishly, almost, though on the inside he was rather pleased.

"Now, there's another so-called 'mission' I could give you, but it would prove tedious in the extreme." He turned to view L'uo again, smiling. "And she, apparently, has the same idea as me, having given a part of it."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

Allek nodded to Jaron. "My name is Allek. I came here to educate myself on the study of mental manipulation, an area I am sadly lacking in." He looked from the Darth to the Librarian. "Tell me what you need done, and it shall be done."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Jedi Guardian Gabriel Khorne Jedi Temple.):

"Ah. In that case, try to be a bit more careful. We wouldn't want someone else to find you, would we? Wait, you wouldn't happen to be Ze'Taki, would you?" He thought she looked familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC-Jaron:

"Well, as my companion here said, there are numerous data cards that need to be scanned, labelled, and then placed. After that, there are numerous amongst your rank and amongst the Lords who have checked out materials and have yet to return them; it would be greatly appreciated if you would check up on them and, if they are done with the materials, retrieve what was checked out." Jaron thought for a moment, turning to L'uo.

"Weren't there a few other Lords who needed some materials to be delivered to them? I seem to remember something like that as having gone through the system, and I think it would be good for an apprentice to make sure those Lords have what they need to teach, no?"

profiles i guess

"Yes, I'm Ze'Taki. Why do you ask, sir?"

She fiddled with a strand of her hair while speaking, meeting his eyes while shoving slivers of doubt into the recesses of her mind. He didn't seem angry, the Shi'ido didn't think she would get in trouble for something like this anyway...

Hopefully.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

A tinge of disappointment betrayed his acknowledgment of his assignment's tediousness. He did his best to stay willing, however. "Give me a list of names and materials, and I shall finish by the next cycle."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Jedi Guardian Gabriel Khorne Jedi Temple.):

So this was the prankster he had heard about.

"It was pretty rude of you to barge in like that." He grabbed a small towel and gave it to her. "Do you need a place to study or meditate for a moment?"

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC: San Vroon

Vroon quickly slashed his saber through the nearest blaster-rifle. An orange glow coated the edges of the now severed weapon as he unleashed a quick force push to the thug wielding the useless weapon; slamming his head into the dash where he slumped down out cold.

IC: Gnar

The wookiee nodded as he waltzed into the lively bar. His keen nose was assaulted with the aroma of smoke and sweat. The music was loud as humans and aliens alike twisted and turned on the dance floor. Gnar's emerald eyes turned around the bar as he looked for a target. Finally he stopped by a Duro who as sipping a drink alone. Gnar nodded at the Duro. It was time for their game.

She takes the towel and wipes her face off, speaking soon after.

"Thank you, sir, but I don't want to intrude more than I already have. Plus, I'm due at training room 77 in but 25 minutes or so, which means I'll need to get moving soon."

Ze'Taki gives him a thankful smile, handing back the re-folded towel.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC(Helor Tuorri):

Seeing the Lance rolling over to bring its turbolasers back into play, the pirate quickly moved to rotate his ship, allowing it to continue turning to keep up with the somewhat larger Arquitens. As this was happening, the two ships continued to trade laser fire, though with only two of the Lance's quad laser batteries on its underside against all four of the Edge's sets of quad lasers, the balance of firepower was somewhat skewed in favor of the pirate. Targeting a point roughly midway between the Lance's two ventral laser batteries, Tuorri ordered his copilot droid to fire off the two remaining proton torpedoes, meaning to blow through the Lance's shields before it could break anything important on the Edge.

The turret gunners reported nothing approaching from the rear, which was good news - by the look of things, the backup that had come out of the undercity was doing a good job of keeping the other chasers busy. Keeping the Edge fairly well aligned with the underbelly of the Lance was a tricky enough job without worrying about somebody else trying to blow his engines off.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

"Do what the Darth asks." L'uo had, via some well placed Force usage, gone through her pile surprisingly fast. In fact her telekinesis seemed to be working wonderfully today; she realized it was quite likely because of one of her phases. They were always so hard to tell when they were coming. Judging by her energy, it was doubtful she'd be sleeping for a few days. "It's good to look through dataclips and run errands. It teaches you things about the world. For instance, what certain Sith Lords are asking for. Remember that and you can use it at some point in the future, I'm sure." She briefly turned her head at the Darth, then back at the Apprentice. "Not for the wrong motives, of course. Attempting to blackmail a Lord would result in... terrible things for you."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC-Jaron:

Jaron smiled at the small word of caution L'uo gave, thinking of how much the Sith had evolved since he had first been trained. Ah, yes, things were different, but in many cases seemed to be working for the better.

"You'll find the necessary lists of people and materials sent to your datapad in the next twenty minutes," the Darth said. "And, once you're done with that, treat yourself to a modicum of knowledge and retrieve a datacard detailing the histories learned from Sith'ari Adas's old holocron. Our old brothers gave emphasis to what would happen if you were guided by your impulses, while Adas exemplified the virtues of patience, hard work, and careful planning."

His assigning finished, the Darth moved to walk back to the holocron he'd been working on earlier, one he had yet to place, before turning to the Sith Lord he'd been speaking to.

"L'uo, I would appreciate it if you would come with me for a moment."

profiles i guess

"Of course." L'uo glided along with the Darth, moving in her usual fashion of never seeming to actually step. Much easier to do with the long robes of the Sith she wore, but it was still a talent that not all possessed.

voidstars.png

IC-Jaron:

Once suitably away from where Allek would be working, Jaron stopped walking, turning to L'uo.

"So. You currently have no apprentice, instead preferring to spend time on your own studies, correct?" The Darth asked, his piercing gaze dropping its illusory, heterochromatic property to reveal the Sith's true eyes, making his gaze all the more penetrative. "Why is this?"

profiles i guess

"I have no reason to take one on." At another time, L'uo might of shrunk away from that glare. Not today, not with her mood. She responded in a normal tone. "I do not choose my apprentices after all; that is done by those higher than me, such as yourself, Darth. I don't put my name in for the assignments and no one really notices. Perhaps one day the council will assign me an apprentice for a year. I pity that apprentice; few liked my... intricacies while I was an apprentice, and few do now. The Order extends a hand of friendship to its members, but even its current values cannot overcome the fact that many are simply disturbed by me. It is not a mark against them, if I were in their boots, I'd be disturbed too after seeing someone spar for several days with no sleep and without the slightest bit of rest, all while having a mad smile on her face." She shuddered, remembering that time. It... had not been pleasant, afterwards. The body was not meant to do that.

OOCNote: before Basilisk gets on my grill, not necessary saying that some Sith were mean to her. I'm sure one or two were, but most were nice to her, but there's a difference between being nice to a person and not being disturbed by what they can do. Add to the fact that L'uo is a tad eccentric and you get the combination of someone who can experience hypermania or depression frequently and isn't exactly the best at social skills. Not the hardest to raise an eyebrow at, smile, and then move along wondering what the **** you just witnessed.

And, of course, how she sees the world isn't how most would, so there's always an ounce of unreliable narrator in there.

voidstars.png

IC-Jaron:

"Mm. Well, L'uo, I have a proposition for you, then," the elder Sith replied, dropping his gaze and replacing it with a smile. "After all, it's well known that I have, informally, tutored (or trained, or apprenticed, or what have you) numerous of the Lords within our order. Now, I do, often, help the Apprentices and their Lords, however, there are things I would prefer to teach only to one who has shown their prowess and determination to join us in full." The Darth gestured to the rows of datacards around himself an L'uo, smiling.

"All of this contains knowledge that I, myself, first compiled in my own library, years ago. And, believe it or not, I've read through my entire little library. Now, obviously, what I teach could be found through a long study in this very room, though I've found knowledge is better imparted when directly taught, and I know what keys from one tome may be needed to unlock the hidden knowledge left in another. So, L'uo, would you like to extend your time of being taught, rather than beginning your time of teaching?"

profiles i guess

IC: Within the Jungles of Lethon

A soft noise of bark scratching against metal was barely audible as the Kaminoan pulled himself into the uppermost branches of the tree. He looked out, his black eyes flicking once before selecting their destination. Serentethe crouched for a second then ran silently across the branches and jumped into the next tree. He breathed slowly as he caught a branch with his claws and pulled himself up. The other apprentice had been right, the forest was covered in the dark side. Serentethe stood on the branch and pressed the claws on his right hand into his palm as an idea came to him. The forest may have been rich in the dark side but the Jedi were not and would easily be tracked in the smog. Serentethe grinned and wiped his hand down his face, his black blood leaving a hand print like shape across his face, before leaping to the next tree. With this thought he realized that it would only be a matter of time until he found the Jedi and when he did, no one would be safe.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

"My time of being taught by others never stopped. I teach and am taught every day aboard this vessel." L'uo motioned at the archives around her. "My purpose here is to learn and to provide the means for others to do so. I may not have an apprentice under my wing but I have a whole ship of those who I assist in learning. I have gone through thousands of these datachips, spent years mastering my Force gifts, and yet have amassed an infinitesimal fraction of the knowledge left here on this ship. For all of that though, every word of knowledge I know is something I can lead another to. I respect your knowledge, Darth Jaron, but you seem to be asking me to become an apprentice underneath you. I will accept you as a mentor, but as a master? No, that is not my nor the Order's way. Teach me what you will, and I will teach you what I can."

voidstars.png

IC-Jaron:

"Perfect," the Darth said, still smiling. "Though I can't help but find your misinterpretation of my words funny. Regardless, I'll meet with you again within a week. Make sure Allek keeps on his tasks for me." Done with his meeting, Jaron reached out, grabbing the Holocron he'd been working on earlier, as well as his small tools.

On his way out of the library, he placed the Holocron on the proper shelf, amongst the other works of the long-gone Lord Calypho, prior to making his way down to his own quarters. He had a personal item to finish working upon.

profiles i guess

IC:

The Jedi Temple.

How long had it been? Three months? Six? A year? Well, whatever it had been, it was long enough that the newest batch of trainees hadn't seen her before. And judging by their reaction, they'd never met a Miralukan Jedi. They all gave her a wide berth, as if she wouldn't be able to avoid them if they didn't. As if she couldn't see them. A slight smirk crossed her lips. Well, they were half right.

The tip of her cane connected lightly with the ground, checking for uneven ground every step of the way, but she could see just fine. She could see every trainee as they stepped back. She could even see their connection to the Force; which of them were naturally powerful, which would have to work harder. The scope of their connection varied, everything from a dim glow, to a vibrant light. At least, that was how she perceived it. Some of them wouldn't make it, and it wasn't necessarily the ones that would be expected to fail. One's potential was not solely decided by their natural power; some of the brightest had failed the hardest, and some of those with the weakest initial connection had gone on to greatness.

But regardless, none of them would advance until they understood one thing; just because one was blind did not mean that they could not see.

Exiting the main hall, Viyali began to roam. She could see where each individual was, moments before they came into what would have been her line of sight. Knights were easier to "see", their connections to the Force more noticeable. But she could see them all just the same. Even those that lacked connection to the Force were visible to her, though there were none in attendance.

As she passed one room, she paused. Two individuals."Good afternoon, Renkin. I see you're doing well."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Allek-Library)The Apprentice departed to the many shelves obediently, and sure enough, a list of Lords and Darths and their respective materials came up. Before this, however, he went to sort through and label them appropriately as per Jaron and L'uo's orders. The first he looked into was a Holocron with an ignited lightsaber on it. Using what he knew about Holocrons, he stepped into an enclosed chamber built into the library for that exact purpose- to not bother the Sith studying already.When he activated it, a red light engulfed the entire room. From the pyramid projected a male Twi'lek figure. From his studies, Allek immediately recognized him as Darth Kas'im, a master duelist who had trained in all seven forms of lightsaber combat. After listening to the long-dead With, he labeled it "Kas'im- Form II Training." He sorted through around twenty more of these types of materials, labeling all as fittingly as he could. Using telekinesis, he sorted them on the shelves. With a nod to L'uo, he moved on to getting everything returned.First off, he had to visit another apprentice who had checked out a holocron two weeks before. The apprentice was named Dyh'li, a brutish Twi'lek who bothered and harassed Allek to no end. In training, he often mocked the human for lack of masculinity or muscle. Allek knew he couldn't really do anything about it. He retrieved the material and brought it back to the library, however, without any trouble. For the next few hours, he did such things, until he had finally finished the list. He reported back to L'uo, an accomplished smile decorating his face."Is there anything else I can do for you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Decent. It would appear that there is a new batch of initiatives for me to deal with, but I am doing well." The Miraluka hybrid leaned on her cane, looking with eerie precision directly at Jason, despite the fact that it was clear that she could not see. Even for those who knew of her abilities, it wasn't something that was easily adjusted to. And for Jason's Padawan, it was most likely downright creepy.

"I see you picked up a stray."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Quick bugger you are." L'uo stepped down from an ladder she was using to stow some archives away. She seemed somewhat more... chipper than the last time the apprentice had seen her. "Apprentice, how are you with the lightsaber?"

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

IC(Allek-Library)"Quick bugger you are."He shrugged, "I know my way around a book." He sensed her change in attitude, but didn't say anything. To her question, he raised his eyebrow. "Makashi. Third in my class."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"I want to see what being third in the class means nowadays." With a snap of her fingers, L'uo's lightsaber flew to her hand, and she motioned down the hall. "The projector room. Let's go." With a sudden burst of the Force she dashed away, just slightly eager to begin.

voidstars.png

IC(Allek-Projector Room)Allek's own saber came into his hand, and he blasted after L'uo with a bit of anxiousness. As they entered the room, he ignited his blade. "What are you up for? A quick sparring match?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Talentia

The Twi'lek stood back watching as Jason spoke with the Miraluka. Jason had called her 'Knight Seig' but she was unknown to Talentia. She lowered the sword Jason had handed her. Interested in the conversation the two knights were having. She was standing right behind Jason so she heard his analysis of her. She mentally agreed with him. She was happy to know that he looked to teach her new things to strengthen her as a Jedi.

Edited by Flex Fiction

OOC: Hyperspace post 2/3

IC:

The gunship began to ascend to heavens. Engines roaring as flight was achieved. As the ship exited the hangar, it's doors closed, sealing the clones in. A light illuminated the space around them as they figured out the plans on Geonosis. All was practically silent with the exception of the engines and the chatter of the commandos.

"Okay, this what is going to happen." Stalker opened up the map of the hive. "We will be dropped of far from this location. Specifically, a caravan of troops. Then they will take us to the Hive, where we will enter from here." He points to an entrance in the hive. "Then we will descend and do everything that they told us. Blow it up, and snap pictures of any clankers that we see when inside." He then looks at another part of the map.

"It is here, that we will plant the explosives. The old droid factory will the target in which we can also take down as well. If the mission is compromised, we abort. Blowing the droid factory is an option. But our main objective is not. If they see us and fire at us, we are to respond. If it gets to heavy for us, then we abort."

He then looks at Werda and says, "Something got you occupied Werda?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Alyia

While others might be out, chasing down pirate cruisers and whatnot, Alyia stayed within the Temple itself, wandering down the monolith's many halls. She had a destination, though not exactly a set route to get there. As such, her path took her to may different places within the Temple, letting her feet guide themselves as she walked. It was... refreshing to just spend time in the Temple. She could open herself up completely to the Force here, without the confused jumble of feelings and emotions that tainted so many other places. Far more preferable to being in a conference room.

Far more.

OOC: woo open for interact~~~

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Tull and assorted mooks)
Speeder weren’t made for open battle with a starfighter, the gangers, despite what would one might charitably term a lacking education, were intelligent enough to figure this out quite quickly. Roughly at the same time the starfighter blasted apart one of their comrades in what amounted to a shower of shrapnel and flame. The speeder pilots, noting that their numbers had dropped by 2/5ths in the first few moments of their battle made what could be called a wise move.
They scattered in a panic. Some tried to weave into the few lingering streams of traffic and use them as cover. One simply made a desperate dive into the undercity, the pilot figuring that passing out from the G-forces and crashing into a building, as a worst case, was still preferable to being blown up. This left Tull and his wingman with little support.
The lizard was swift on the uptake. His support was gone, the Republic was one alert….Trentin had probably managed to break atomo at the very least. Unless he felt like risking the rest of their stolen vessels in combat that only left one option. Break ranks and run like a Night-Demon was on your tail.
“Scatter! Lose em if you can! Blast em if you can’t!” With that, the two Vaksai fighters broke off their attack and scurried away at the highest speed they could manage. They were criminals, not soldiers.
IC (Vel Orrel)
“Nightvision, built into the mask.” Vel’s words were short and curt. “You saw nothing.” A few quick brushes of the hand and the majority of the superfluous second layer his clothing had acquired was cleared away. He turned his gaze to the tree the clone was currently climbing. “He does know that I just fell out of those right? Who climbs a tree during a storm?” The apprentice shook his head. At least he had an excuse. "I can just tell this assignment is going to be a cluster-screw. It's storming already. I wouldn't suggest crossing just yet. The tides could be....well, bad."
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.