The Cantina

Basilisk was... a man of few words. When he got upset he just released his shoggoths upon us, letting them swallow us whole with unholy fury. But at the end of the day, he was just a sad, lonely little man who wanted nothing more than to be liked, and to have friends.

We shouldn't hold that against him, because despite his flaws he was also a most dedicated judge and staff member, and overall just a spanking great fellow.

D.W.B.H, Basilisk, you've earned it.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

...It is too early in the morning for this.

12:43 PM, and it is too early in the morning for this.

Everything that has more or less than four limbs, the door is that way.

Everything else... Just sort of do normal meatbag things.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Basilisk, I said take care of the Mi-Go infestation, not enslave them!

Enslaved...nononono....won loyalty....

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

After reading the article on Bouncers, I can't help help thinking it was the greatest idea ever to make one a Jedi. I would do the same, but Grochi kind of has rights with that kind of thing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Bouncers are a pretty rare species. A Bouncer Jedi, even more rare. Really rare.

There are dozens of other species that are available. And I like having only one Pillow of the Jedi. It's a bit arbitrary, but we don't really need a flock of bouncers.Basically... I'd be very reluctant to approve another Bouncer Jedi.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Actually, I think a group of bouncers is called a "fort," not a flock. =P

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

It's not even annoyance anymore. I just find bouncers with Clint Eastwood's face hilarious.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And you find yourself looking like someone who can't take a joke, which, by my guess, still leaves me with the high ground.

Also, it is objectively hilarious. Doesn't matter if it's a good idea, it's the third funniest thing I've dealt with all day.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Then cut out the whiner part and leave in the troll part, and you see what I think you look like when you go on about this. =P

That's strange...

My pot just started complaining about my kettle... I've never seen this happen before, and I'm honestly not sure what to do. Do I tell them to shush? Do I watch as they complain about things they both do? Or do I just ignore them, and hope they stop?I'm the Snark Knight. Really, what did you guys expect?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Then cut out the whiner part and leave in the troll part, and you see what I think you look like when you go on about this. =P

That's strange...

My pot just started complaining about my kettle... I've never seen this happen before, and I'm honestly not sure what to do. Do I tell them to shush? Do I watch as they complain about things they both do? Or do I just ignore them, and hope they stop?'m the Snark Knight. Really, what did you guys expect?

You should know by now that it will never automatically stop.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You dress them up in pretty floral bonnets and you put them on the teacup rides at Disney World.

ahem

So, Madara, what's our plan for setting up things at Bespin? Do we introduce the current administrator first, and then the sabacc game? Or does that bit come after the arrival?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Alright, I'll get to work on getting the hyperspace posts out of the way sometime today. The pattern will likely be me/Basilisk/me for the hyperspace post order.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Hrm, I'm feeling the CIS is a little... Undermanned. I mean, I sorta understand the Criminal Syndicates having the number they have, but, the CIS/Mandalorians?!?!?! That's a surprise. At the moment I'm working on a profile (Or two. Maybe three?) for the CIS, should be done in a bit.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

...If I can provide a recommendation, just do one profile. Yeah, the CIS is undermanned as it is, but if you make a bunch of characters for it then you're going to tax the staff by making them play NPCs for the CIS and Mando'ade a lot, or your characters are going to get themselves bunched together, and neither makes for good storytelling.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I found no other record of the mention of that name anywhere else in the topic. I found precisely one profile submitted by you, on the ninth page of this topic, with a character named 'Brand Vastwind,' and, apart from the atrociously bare-bones appearance section, I am not approving it due to the incongruity of the Jedi having Mandalorian armor, several problems with the ship, the history section being much too short, the Force abilities - particularly the robot-tracking one, the appallingly short personality section, the really just terribly bad grammar, and any other problems that might have managed to slip under the radar. The next time you write a profile for a character, take it seriously.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Now, inside of the Confederacy, there are different ranks, correct? And of these ranks, there would be certain ones for Droids and other officers of meatbag origin.

Where would a Geonosian fit in? Along the lines of a, Colonel using today's ranking? Maybe?

Now, inside of the Confederacy, there are different ranks, correct? And of these ranks, there would be certain ones for Droids and other officers of meatbag origin.

Where would a Geonosian fit in? Along the lines of a, Colonel using today's ranking? Maybe?

That depends entirely on what branch of the armed forces he is a part of and what role you plan for him.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Considering the Geonosian is in the Warrior Cast and is 33 years old, I'd say he's a little more than good. My mind is currently more mushier than the inside of a giant Space Rock Monster, and I can't even remember the color of Khorne's lightsaber.

EDIT: Alright, thanks for the info.

Edited by Lavama

No, that's why I asked. For the sake of everything, Grevious is atop of everything (Granted, though, he IS more droid than organic.)