RPG: Young Justice - Aftermath

Bundalings

IC: Runewalker was watching.And when unknown smoke comes in, you throw up any protective field you have.She stepped in front of the others quickly, her cloak glowing solidly as she channeled hard light into it, the bullets pinging off into the walls.Two cloak charges remaining.She slashed toward the cloud with her scythe, the freezing cold coming closer to contact with the gas...

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Oxide

Unless Runewalker was creating temperatures cold enough to liquefy the very air in the building, she was sadly mistaken in thinking that the cold breeze would have any major effect on Oxide's gaseous form--he was, after all, a gas at room temperature, and such gases have very, very low boiling points. She did, however, succeed in chilling trace amounts of the water in his "body" before he escaped into the vents, effectively crystallizing that water. The result: a small but noticeable amount of something akin to snow leaving his mass and vaporizing upon contact with the floor as he darted away. When he re-formed in an intersecting hallway, he was certainly cold, but otherwise no worse for wear.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: That's not how science works :P

IC:

Out of nowhere, and completely unexpectedly, Slight exploded into existence behind Oxide and fired off two bullets directly at chest-level. There was next to no reaction time, either- Marshall had followed him quickly and teleported to each hallway connected to his current position, popping into each one consecutively until he found his target.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Well, according to Kaithas, Runewalker cast a field that cooled whatever it touched to zero degrees Farenheit, so I tried to be as scientifically accurate as possible with that in mind.IC: OxideOxide, however, had seen Slight at the same moment the teleporter had first located him. As a highly-trained Cadmus field agent, he was always on his guard, so Slight appearing out of nowhere for long enough to establish line-of-sight instantly alerted him. While there wasn't much time before his assailant reappeared behind him, it was enough for him to dissapate and avoid the bullets. He retreated back into the vents once more to re-assess his tactics.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Runewalker inscribed the vent nearest herself with a few marks, channeling more flames. She walked on to the next and did the same. "Let's keep moving."

Chances were, even if he was immune to fire, the agent would have a hard time conquering the primal fear.

As they walked she kept doing it.

OOC: Basically, the grates are on fire. Not the ductwork.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Slight apparated beside Alexandra, falling into step with the magician."We could've just, y'know, sealed the vents," he said with a shrug, "alright, Helio, seriously. Where are those dang nanobots?"

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

As per OSHA regulations, the Cadmus facility had a sprinkler system installed in the ceiling (not that Cadmus followed OSHA regulations). A high-pitched alarm went off after a few of the grates had been lit aflame, then a series of nozzles on the ceiling opened, sprinkling water down across the hallway. Whether or not it would actually succeed in suppressing the magic fire was anyone's guess.

Oxide, however, wasn't going to stick around to find out. He moved deeper into the ventilation system, deciding he would have to take a more indirect route, but would likely be able to beat the intruders to the Biotech labs.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Wild Fire

"Well then, let's get on finding the machines. Take the to the air and find the closest two near our positions. Leave one for us, and take one for yourself. We do not have much time, and our companions can't hold off the creator forever."

OOC: After thinking about it, I won't make Ghost paint himself to camouflage.

IC: Ghost

Ghost then grabbed his comm, and radioed Agent Oxide. "What's going on Oxide? I need a report."

Ghost was still in his position behind the tables, getting a good view at the door as well. Only thing is, he may be spotted if they look at the table, but when he turns on the laser, then it's going to be hel#. He aimed the A-91 at the door, one finger ready to turn on the laser sights.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: My apologies. Thanks to Canis for keeping things moving. It's not a game changer in any way, but I did mention in my last Unjust League related IC that they used a boom tube to move themselves to the DC city limits. It wouldn't have taken them long to get to Cadmus.IC / Lady White / KansasThe ghost closed her eyes and tried to dodge, and though the Lantern didn't succeed in gouging the spirit's eye's out, she left a large gash on Lady White's cheek. Lady White had no blood, but she did have sensory input, and she was not pleased. She continued to try to pry the ring off the alien's hand, and began to exert low-level calming emotions. If the Red Lantern was already relaxed, she might be forced to drift off to sleep. But she was running on adrenaline, or whatever the alien's equivalent of adrenaline was, and at best would lose some of her fighting spirit. Lady White could do no better while focusing on maintaining a corporeal form and trying to wrest control of the alien's power source from her.IC / Ironwood / The WatchtowerIronwood met up with Alchemist and the Red Prince on their way to the zeta tubes. "Is it just us?" he asked, hesitantly. "Surely Superboy wouldn't send so few..." He was nervous. He didn't have much experience on missions, and a team of three hardly qualified as a team in his eyes. He knew most of the old Team had graduated to full Leaguer status, but he was sure there were more of them still left.IC / Heliogram / Cadmus Headquarters"Oh snap oh snap oh snap oh snap..." Heliogram muttered pseudo-swears feverishly under his breath. "I'm so sorry, guys," he said weakly before turning himself invisible. He kept low, crawling almost on all fours to avoid any stray bullets.IC / Jordan Alatya / Cadmus Headquarters"It's more than a wheelchair, but," Jordan was cut off by alarm klaxons sounding. There was some danger, and it was time for people like her to get out, as quickly as possible.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: You know, given that removing her Red Lantern power ring would kill her, really not going to let you guys succeed in that :P

IC: Though the calming emotions were having a draining effect on her mental powers over the ring's constructs, it wasn't doing anything to the physical effects the mantle of a Red Lantern had already wrought on Alesiu. She exhaled another cloud of that burning blood that was their trademark, gouts of liquid fire hot enough to burn even in space. And intangibe or not, Lady White could still feel heat...

IC: "Ah. Sounds like that might be my cue," Liam said, "If you'll excuse me."

There was a creaking sound as his bio armour grew out from is very pores. Within seconds he was covered with an exoskeleton of enamel-covered bone, muscle fibre locking the plates together to give him a little extra strength.

"Now, I believe I have a break in to stop," He added, through a helmet that looked like he'd grown a new skull outside his head

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alexandra held a hand to her forehead, turning around and changing the energy channeling through the runes to freezing cold.The water from the sprinklers froze, icing over the vents."You were saying?"Sealing them the normal way was never quite airtight. Especially considering their friend's method of transportation."Now, let's move before anyone else shows up."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Red Prince [Watchtower]

'I had hope not.' J'Azzon floated into the Zeta-Tube and entered it. He turned and waited for the the others to enter. Once they did, Superboy activated the Tube and the three appeared in Washington DC. The prince of Mars looked at, and saw the Cadmus facilty. 'The Zeta is rather close to Cadmus, isn't it?'

IC: Magnon [Kansas]

Magnon slinked away from the battle and pulled out a satellite phone. He personally controlled the satellites, so there was no chance of his conversation being listened onto. He called Al-Adzrad, Emery, and Strausburg: Some of the more major members of the group.

"William Strausburg. I need you to come here and freeze our opponent. Then we can interrogate her. She is too forceful as of right now. Capturing her permanently is not an option.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"This is Cadmus Agent Neil Del Mossa. Code name Ghost. What is going on? What is happening?" He still kept his eyes and cross-hairs on the door in front of him.

IC:

"Understood. I'm on my way."

He then began to create an ice bridge over the skylines to Magnon's position. Once he stepped on the ice, he began to skate across.

OOC: Flaredrick, I'm not sure where Strausburg was last, but I think he was in California. If so, that's an incredible distance from where Magnon is now, so you might want to retcon his location or mention he borrowed one of the teleportation devices the Committee has (in extremely limited supply). I think at this point they're probably the least mobile faction...IC / Lady White / KansasLady White screamed and let go, clutching her face as she felt pain unlike any she could ever recall feeling. This alien was powerful. Lady White was not used to the direct approach, and had taken as much of a beating as she could handle. She faded away completely, back to some alternate dimension where she could heal. Magnon was on his own until backup arrived.IC / Jordan Alatya / Cadmus HeadquartersJordan suppressed a shiver. Liam's power was kind of creepy. She was glad she worked with inorganic materials. She didn't know if she could stomach working in one of the genetics labs. She started towards the exit, then hesitated. True, she didn't have any combat training beyond some basics. And she didn't even know for sure if this was a break in, like Liam said, or a chemical spill. But she had this feeling, a feeling that compelled her to act.She turned around and started walking briskly back to her lab. She had the feeling Waller wouldn't approve of this, but she could ask for forgiveness later. There was no one else in her work space. Between her habit of working alone and the blaring alarms she didn't expect different. She hefted the combat skin that went under her experimental armor. It wasn't her design, but something the military had made for other applications some time in the past. She slipped it on. It was difficult to do it without aid, but she managed. She could feel it change something about the way should moved - it increased her strength, and the sudden difference caused her to be a little ungainly as she walked over to the work bench that the armor components of her design lay on.They had been in this state for weeks. Whenever she was asked for an update, she would simply say she was working out the kinks. In truth, it was as complete as it was ever going to be. But though she had been able to adapt the technology from the alien craft to operate on a smaller scale, she still knew so little about how it actually worked there was the distinct possibility that, once activated, it would liquefy her insides.She fastened the pieces one by one, slipping the helmet over her head last. The HUD flared up. The suit could read the thoughts of the wearer, to an extent, so it knew she wanted it to run a quick diagnostic and it did. All the systems seemed to be working... she activated the directional jets and she jumped a meter off the ground and hung for a moment. They weren't designed for flight, they were designed to sling her from one point to the other at incredible speeds when used alongside the suits primary draw. She focused on the door at the other end of the room... and in a flash of red light, she appeared there.For a moment she was completely still. Then she let out an immense sigh of relief. There didn't seem to be any side effect. She didn't even feel tingly. She was a little disoriented, simply because she had never experienced what essentially amounted to teleportation, but aside from that...Her suit tapped into the radio transmissions that were pinging around the building. There did seem to be intruders... and they were making their way down into the deepest basements where Cadmus was working on some crazy organic experimentation. She didn't like going down there, but she had already put the suit on. It would be a shame to go through that and not give it a good test run.IC / Ironwood / Outside Cadmus Headquarters"I wonder if the government even knows this zeta terminal is here? I don't think they'd like that..." muttered Ironwood. He directed his next remark pointedly towards his companions. "Listen, I know I'm not team leader, but I don't think we should go in. They do all kind of secret stuff in there and they wouldn't like any extension of the Justice League snooping. Let's just... wait out here and see what happens."

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

IC: Liam was listening to his own communicator, but nodded at Oxide when the agent appeared next to him.

"The intruders let slip to a couple of scientists that they're here for some nanobots," he told his fellow agent, "I say we head to the nanotech centre, either cut them off or set up an ambush."

IC: As the mysterious ghostly figure stopped trying to wrest her precious ring from her finger, Alesiu let her forcefield drop. Magnon, who'd been pounding against it for the last few minutes, suddenly had nothing stopping his forward motion. He'd be sent stumbling over simply through his own inertia

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Oxide nodded and kept the comm channel open so both Liam and Neil could hear him as he started heading for the nanotech labs.

"Affirmative," he said. "I've been in contact with the enemy. Two hostiles, possibly a third, all with some sort of meta-human powers. I observed one of them travelling extremely quickly and another channeling some sort of cold aura and creating fire--make of that what you will. The third is apparently the one that disguised them, but I didn't see him with the other two, so stay on your guard. Am I understood?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: Two things should be noted; first, Erika was flying at roughly ten feet above the ground. Lights are a lot higher than that, and based on the speed of response, any shield brought up to effectively counter falling lamps would be a lot taller than that. In addition, the shield was ramp-shaped; and logically speaking, most likely angled to maintain Erika's range of fire. So either way, he isn't exactly shielded.

Second, while spreading out does little on the atomic level, it does a lot on the chemistry level. It is, at its core, a chemical reaction occurring. And I had to do an experiment about this over my chemistry course; when you have a thin layer of something, it heats up, and thus reacts, much, much faster. With the thickness he would have had to stretch to in order to sever multiple lightposts at once... Pretty much a one-laser oxidation.

IC:

The glass and posts had rolled off of the ramp-like shield, which was why there was no issue inherent in dropping it. The civilians, most at approaching their usual mobility, started moving to put distance between the villains and themselves.

For his own sake, a spherical shield enveloped Samuel, narrowly protecting him from the flying metal mass. The metal pooled around the base of the sphere, beginning to heat it quickly. But that was not an immediate concern, if anything, his new shield presented an advantage; Thirty One could either choose to draw back, thus opening up his mobility again, or he could try to envelop the shield, thus presenting a better target for Erika's attack.

The heat could be dealt with when it began to be a real issue. It would take time to start heating the air inside the bubble to dangerous levels. Certainly enough time to figure out a plan.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

With the thickness he would have had to stretch to in order to sever multiple lightposts at once... Pretty much a one-laser oxidation.

OOC: If I might also point out, he wasn't doing them all at once. Both you and Kaithas seem to think he was snapping the streetlights just by spreading himself thin, but if you go back and look at my post you'll notice he's moving, snapping them one after another as he goes along. He was basically using them as a distraction, keeping Sam busy looking out for the civilians so he wouldn't just create a wall around Thirty-One and turn him into a fish in a barrel. So he's not only not quite as spread out as the pair of you seem to think he is, but he's not just sitting around underneath Erika. Which brings me to my second point (which is your first point...just go with it :P) about the shield, namely that if Sam angles it so the gradient is towards himself, he pours shards of glass and big metal poles onto himself and if he angles it towards the other side of the street he pours glass and big metal poles onto the other civilians. So the gradient has to slanting towards Erika (who is in the air so won't get covered in glass and big metal poles). And since the shield covered all the civilians at once that means you have a ramp with them, Sam, and Thirty-One on the one side and Erika on the other. Or not all the civilians would have been safe and would have been covered in glass etc, etc. So...a shielded Thirty-One

IC: Did you know that if you shrank the Earth down to the size of a billiard ball then the newly miniaturised planet, for all its Everests and Marianas Trenches, would actually feel smoother than the billiard ball? Though they looked all shiny and smooth when on green baize the closer you looked the more ravines and spires turned up. The same was true of the asphalt Sam was standing on. Gave you a smooth ride if you were driving along in a car, but full of lots of crevices for something of a more...fluid nature. If Sam had been given time to erect the shield he might have been able to compensate for these various cracks, but he'd slapped down a hasty bubble. And since his constructs acted as solids rather than liquids they didn't automatically flow to cover all space.

Professor Thirty-One could.

And thats exactly what he did. Just leaked through the rivulets and creases in the ground to seep past the bubble. The tendrils pushing under the shield went for Sam's feet; partly because, well, what else were they going to go for, partly because Thirty-One suspected his earlier theories about the constructs requiring concentration to maintain were correct, and burnt feet were a surefire way of breaking someone's concentration

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC:

Um, LoAB? About your last Aliesu post. Might want to read this:

Magnon slinked away from the battle and pulled out a satellite phone. He personally controlled the satellites, so there was no chance of his conversation being listened onto. He called Al-Adzrad, Emery, and Strausburg: Some of the more major members of the group.

"William Strausburg. I need you to come here and freeze our opponent. Then we can interrogate her. She is too forceful as of right now. Capturing her permanently is not an option."

Magnon hasn't been attacking the sphere.

IC: Red Prince [Washington DC]

Alarms started to ring out through the night. J'Azzon floated up, and thought out to his teammates, 'Let's go.'

IC: Blue Lantern [beijing]

Norin floated up, through the air, and then saw the next of the sound absorbers. He flew into the air, above Wildfire and Thirteen, and then angled himself so he would crash through the device built by Thirty-One. He then fell, using his ring to stabilize his flight.

He smashed through the device, his power being boosted by the hope of people seeing a blue light fly through the sky to smash a device.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: After thinking what to do on the Frostbite post, I have it now.

IC:

Just as William was ice skating up at the skyline, he triangulated the position of Magnon.

"Ooh. He's in Kansas. That's a problem. At least I'm right here next to one of our headquarters."

William enters the building, and finds a teleporter device. Sadly, they do not have a lot of them and are limited.

"Sucks that we don't have much of these things. I better be careful not to break it, or worse. teleport to the wrong part of Kansas."

He then calls back Magnon using the frequency line he used. "Magnon, where are you in Kansas? I do not want to teleport halfway across the state and then ice my way over there."

"JUST LOOK AT THE D*** DEVICE YOU USED TO FIND OUT I WAS IN KANSAS!" Magnon rolled to the side and ran behind a car, swearing under his breath in languages that he was the only speaker of. Being one of the two oldest things on the planet meant you learned a lot of languages.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Sorry forgot about that post of your Canis, just disregard the last Alesiu bit then. Though while we're chatting I should point out that the silence engines in Beijing aren't exactly close together, given the size of the city, Norin shouldn't be able to just pinball between them like that, since he only seems to be looking for them with unaided eyes

IC: Liam hovered along using his thermal emissions to levitate him about. He was heading for the lab where the nanotech was stored, because someone had to be there to put up a fight, prevent the tech being stolen and protect the scientists.

"Hey, someone cut the power to these few levels," he said over his own open comm, "If they have to take the stairs everywhere that speedster you said they have might end up advancing ahead of the rest. We can take them out first before their buddies arrive."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Hel#

He re-triangulated his location to be more specific on the location. Then he got it. He punched in the coordinates into the teleportation device and prepared to press the button.

"I hope, this thing does not break, or get my location off."

He then pressed the button and disappeared from the room.

In a few seconds from being at the room at the skyline, he reappeared just a couple of feet away from Magnon.

"So, where's the person you want?"

OOC: If anything wrong, will edit.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

IC:"Bro. Seriously. I can be in and out in seconds- the faster, the better. The longer we take, the more Cadmus soldiers swarming on us. You guys stay here and take out as many guards as you can, and I'll get you those nanos," his arms were crossed, and his foot was tapping impatiently.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Adders, your last Professor Thirty-One post was pretty godmoddy. I realize he's liquid metal, but there's a point when you have to ease up some, and I think you've hit it. Leaking under Samuel's shield is too much.

IC / Jordan / Cadmus HQ

The building had gone into emergency lockdown. All the elevators were out of commission and teams were converging on the intruders. Jordan raced down the stairs (using her legs as she wasn't wholly comfortable with the suit's system of travel yet), making her way toward the basement lab it was thought the metahumans were going for.

IC / Ironwood / Cadmus HQ

"You don't think Cadmus can handle it?" he asked his teammates weakly. When their response was to rush toward the government building, he sighed and started after them. He didn't think it the wisest course of action, but he wasn't in charge here... come to think of it, who was in charge?

As he raced after them he took out his staff, and hard coating of bark covered his skin from head to toe.

IC / Heliogram / Cadmus HQ

"What, you think they don't have guards on every floor?" Equalizer sneered at Sleight. "No, we stick together." Weregirl payed Equalizer no heed, rushing back the way they had come and tackling a Cadmus soldier. Equalizer sighed. "Fine Weregirl can be the rearguard. We push ahead." She opened a nondescript door leading to a flight of stairs and rushed down them with all speed. Heliogram slunk after her.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

IC:Slight rolled his eyes, twirling his guns and bending his atoms around, peering down and instantly appearing at the bottom. By the time the rest of the group had reached the bottom, he'd shot a hole into the door (which was thin, being a simple door leading to a staircase) and seen through. By sheer dumb luck, the bullet hit a guard, and he toppled over. The others, hearing the bullet shot, headed towards its firer."There are five guards coming towards the door...three more in sight somewhere behind them..." he muttered, more to himself than the others.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Which district or county of Beijing is everybody in?

Because the city's big.

Really big.

And you would assume the Chinese military has already responded.

Because they respond.

Really quickly.

IC: Louis (Blue Lantern) - Beijing

The city of Beijing was massive, and rightly so. Other than being the political capital of the People's Republic, the great city possessed a history that stretched back for millennia, having served as the capital of Yan even before the first Emperor united China's warring states. Its size was a symbol; a symbol of Chinese superiority and culture. Few other cities on Earth could truly match Beijing, and it would be long before any could.

So it was surprising that nobody noticed the azure blur that descended from the heavens; after all, the city was one of the most populous in the world, holding around twenty million people. But Louis had been careful when entering the Chinese capital. He had chosen to fall towards the city's western hills, where the population was low.

Of course, the fact that the air particle density of Beijing was so high that it was impossible to see the blue sky might have helped. If not even the clouds were visible, why would a blue blur?

"I think my lungs are clogging up," coughed Louis, the teenager looking around his landing point for any signs of his fellow heroes.

Edited by Content with Life

Adders, your last Professor Thirty-One post was pretty godmoddy. I realize he's liquid metal, but there's a point when you have to ease up some, and I think you've hit it. Leaking under Samuel's shield is too much.

OOC: I dunno, I thought I explained my logic pretty well in that case. The heat they've been hitting him with make him very very liquid, the shield was a hastily made thing nowhere near as perfectly thought out as a proper defence and its not like the crevices in the road are only a molecule or two thick. And if your problem is that he did it too fast, then I should note that he's not got all of himself through since he's having to reach out to grab at Sam. If if he was all through then there simply wouldn't be room for Sam's feet and he wouldn't have to do anything :P

IC: As Mister Thirteen rounded on another of the machines several of the buttons started flashing. He was pretty sure that, if he could hear, he would have heard an ominous beeping. He threw himself away from the device just as it ignited in a shower of of silicon and other such mechanical offal. Well...that was odd, why on earth had it done that?

IC: Back where Sam and Erika were trying to hold the Professor, a spray of sparks spat out from where the machine had stood before Wild Fire had blasted it apart. Its self destruct protocols were still apparently in place. Spotting the flash from his lowly position, Thirty-One inwardly smiled. The Chinese government had caved, then, and paid his specified ransom. That was the only thing that would have set off the destruction of a machine like that. Well, he didn't need to stay here anymore, he'd got what he wanted.

He started flowing away, towards a spot the flying alien had already blasted. Her energy bursts had been fierce enough to rupture the pavement, giving him a chance to escape below ground

OOC: Since my internet is a little unreliable right now and one of the staff thinks I've started to g-mode, going to start trying to wrap up the Beijing thing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:As Thirty One retreated, the shield surrounding Samuel came down, vanishing back into nonexistence. Samuel stood in place, muscles still tense, in case it was a new strategy. But then he saw the people stirring several blocks down, and heard the sounds of the city stirring. He'd gotten his ransom, so the machines self-destructed, It wasn't quite a loss, for either side, but no one had really won.

Samuel sighed, posture relaxing. To say that he was tired would be an understatement. He'd had to use a lot of constructs, some of them unusually hard to maintain. Not to mention the running around, the dodging, the jumping off of buildings...

"So can we go home now? I need a nap."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:

-Content: The sound absorbers are all over the city.

However, we don't know the city well enough to pinpoint where our characters are. Its like asking someone in China to outline a specific street for their characters in Chicago.

Also, this mission isn't for Team members. It's for Leaguers.

IC: Red Prince [Cadmus]

'Hm.. Where is the Unjust League?'

The Cro-Magnon grunted under his breath. He slammed his body into one of the cars laying on the road, and began to lift it. Then, he pushed it over his head and threw it at the Red Lantern. While he had been doing this, he had been saying something to Frostbite.

"Why don't you use the two odd organs on your face called eyes to actually look around for once before asking stupid questions that could be easily answered by using the aforementioned organs?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?