Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Alex was pleased with what he had caused. He knew that the shock of Maa's death would make Stronin angry and careless. Angry and careless Toa made mistakes.Alex waited before Stronin was just about to strike him and then suddenly backflipped out of the way, onto the roof of a nearby hut. He then threw his spear directly at Stronin.OOC: By the way, I suppose Stronin and Henkka are no longer magnetized together.

OOC: Yes. They are no longer magnetised together. Epic battles lose their epicness if one guy is magnetised to another.Also, you may notice the red italic words I am adding to these posts. Don't worry, they're just Stronin activating his super secret awesome power.IC: [Stronin]Stronin struck the spear out of the air, sending it flying out of his way. His eyes burned with anger as he activated his mask, shooting towards Alex, determined to kill the other Toa slowly and painfully.Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

OOC: Yes, I know. And I can guess what’s it gonna be like… ;)IC (Alex, in Syyge’s body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi’s body, Ta-Koro):Even as Stronin flew towards him, Alex created a powerful magnetic field around himself to divert Stronin from his course.

IC - Kyat - Mountain Kyat turned to Nighting."I believe that if I-"The Toa had teleported away. He turned to Dreenan."Kid, I think we should definately-"She had flown off. Grumbling, he turned to the worn path that ended in a tunnel. He burst off at the speed of light- admittedly one of his better runs. He would soon be there, and mine redstone ore.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: So you know which series I am referencing?IC: [Stronin]Stronin grunted as he was sent spiralling off course by the magnetic field. It seemed as if he had underestimated Alex's strength by a tiny fraction of Mata Nui's. However, being the reckless and somewhat hard-headed Toa that he was, he ignored the fact that he was fighting against a more powerful being and charged onwards.I have stolen over nine thousand treasures.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Alissita smiles at the Ko-Toa as she holds her hand. Tairel re-appears with a small case of ether in his hands. "Now, all this is, Alissita, is just something to make you go to sleep. You just inhale and you start dreaming happy dreams for a few hours." The Ta-Toa takes out a clothe and starts to dip the rag in the ether.Alissita clutches the Toa's hand even tighter at the sight of ether. The squemish Matoran wasn't a fan of being put to sleep, and certainly would've preffered to stay awake if she wouldn't mess up the doctor's work.The cloth comes closer and closer toward Alissita; threatening to knock her out. "Okay, sleep time," says Tairel, smiling, as he looks Alissita in the eyes. The rag goes over Alissita's face and she starts to breathe while Tairel counts. "One...two..."Inhale. Exhale. The Matoran continues to do this as the rag is placed over her face. Her eyes start to close and her grip on the Ko-Toa's hand starts to fall limp. She finally leans back in the chair; her eyes rolling back into her head. "Seven. Good night," says the Toa before pulling the cloth away. He places it on a table full of different instruments as well the container of ether. Tairel walks back to Alissita and picks her up-one hand under her knees and one hand on her back. The Ta-Toa walks over to the operating table and lies her down."Okay, we have a few hours," he says to the Ko-Toa. He reaches into his pocket and grabs a rag before handing it to the Toa. "Do me a favor, Ayra, and wipe away any sweat that may form on my face."Or blood.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

Tairel smirks at the Ko-Toa before looking back to Alissita."Here we go," he says before gently rolling the Matoran over on her front. Tairel starts to take the armor off of her back; stacking the iron plates in a neat pile on the table beside him. He shakes his head in disgust at the sight of the scars. Not disgusted at her, but at the thought of some one doing that to such a sweet being.Tairel places his hands on the Matoran's back and focuses on her wounds. He imagined all of the infection and diseases seeping out of the wounds and leaving Alissita before sealing the wounds up. He did this for the score or so of slashes; all the time sweat flowing down his face. Tairel hoped that Ayra would wipe it away for him, but there was no time to focus on those thoughts. Alissita would awake soon...-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - HospitalThe red Toa had been standing in the corner for the entire operation. He had a talent of staying hidden, but he couldn't- he wouldn't -abandon Alissita when she needed him. Be careful. he urged mentally.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

"Comes with the job," he mutters before gently turning the Matoran back onto her back. He reaches inside her mouth and touches her gums with his fingers. He feels the gums start to form together and not be split like they were. He then reaches down toward her wrists and heals them; flesh forming back where the flesh had long been cut away.A trickle of blood could be seen coming from his forehead after he finishes the operation, but thankfully he had finished concentrating before dying. Tairel plops down in the chair that Alissita had been sitting in earlier, more sweat pouring from his brow.Breathing heavily, he manages between breathes,"All...done." Tairel turns around to see the anxious master of his slave in the corner. "She'll be awake soon and you can take her away."-Mef Man

OOC: ...I think I'm missing something. IC - Neirak - HospitalHe nodded, stepping out from under the shadow."And no pain?"Neirak winced at the mere thought of this all hurting Alissita. Such a sweet soul...she deserved than him. Better than the drunken gambler titling himself "Compassion." He hoped one day, she would find someone who would really take care of her. He wouldn't say anything, though. She might think he disliked her. He simply offered the sitting Tairel a handshake as he walked over.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: No, but I can guess what the attack will be like.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Alex laughed as Stronin was diverted from course, only to come charging again. "I've seen smarter Rahi than you", Alex taunted. "Come on, make your move!"All of a sudden, Henkka appeared behind Alex. His Kanohi Huna had allowed him to sneak behind Alex without being seen. Now he pressed both of his hands on Alex's ears and dramatically increased air pressure in his ears. Alex cried with intense pain and collpased on the ground."It ends here!" Henkka yelled. "You killed a Matoran and you already have done who knows how much bad all over time itself. Today it stops!"Alex was still in pain from Henkka's attacks, his ears clicking. He was stunned and Stronin was charging...OOC: I allow you to auto-hit him now, since he's stunned. Just don't kill him, okay?

IC: [Stronin]Withstood great pain to succeed in my goals.Stronin smiled at the sight of Alex being stunned, kicking the other Toa hard in the chest, before quickly following it up by stabbing through his leg with the sabre, pinning him to the ground."Tell me," said the Iron Toa, a cruel smirk present on his face as he slowly floated upwards. "Before I kill you, do you want to say anything?"OOC: I took advantage of your allowing me to auto-hit, by making the most out of it.

OOC: Oh doctor Virthee! hellooooo :)IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra continued his insane babbling. "I've got a love bunch of zamor spheres, There they are all standing in a row!" Mimira listened to Skyra's singing. "Ah! Make him stop! He's singing in monotone.""Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!"Mimira covered her ears."Give them a twist a flick of the wrist That’s what the showman said "

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AkiniiAkinii noticed the Toa who was staring at Plagia. Who the hey is that? He turned to Plagia, saying "Uh, do you know that guy? Or is he just staring at you because he can?"IC: Divinex Divinex was a bit surprised by the actions of the strange Toa of Fire. He'd been watching Akinii and Plagia, naturally. Wonder who he is... He decided to wait for a minute and see what ended up happening, then attack at an opportune time. OOC: Rynekk is a Toa of Fire, right? I remember reading that somewhere...

OOC: Certainly. Alex's in a lot of trouble. But he's not dead yet... ;)IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Alex lay on the ground, suffering from immense pain. A sword had pierced his leg and his chest hurt, along with his ears still ringing from Henkka's attack. Both Henkka and Stronin now stood next to Alex, preparing to finish him off.Why, oh why wouldn't Syyge wear a Hau. Why? Alex thought. However, he was not desperate. This battle was very similar to his second one with Henkka, only with two opponents. Alex had not won that fight. Neither had Henkka. They had both been damaged badly and they were both dying.This time, though, I doubt The Claw's gonna come and revive my dying body..., Alex thought grimly. The biggest problem was the fact there were two opponents. Alex could, even in the state he was in now, summon enough magnetic power to distract the other one long enough for Alex to escape. Now he would have to choose. Or maybe not. He still had one card in his sleeve."Well fought, Toa..." he said weakly. "But you haven't... thought it out completely. You see... if you kill me... you kill Syyge. A Toa... who hasn't... done anything to deserve it. So if you're ready to take the responsibility, go ahead, kill me. After all, you are a murderer already, Stronin."Alex had no idea if his idea would work or not. But even before the words had left his mouth, Alex used all the consciousness, concentration and energy he still had left to reach into Henkka's mind with Syyge's power, causing a blast of magnetic energy, scrambling the electrons in Henkka's mind. Even though Alex did it from a distance, it was still a powerful attack. It left Alex powerless, but it was worth it. Alex could only chuckle as he heard Henkka screaming like a trapped Gukko bird.Henkka fell. Perhaps never to rise again.

IC: Krayzikk nodded and departed the hospital. It occurred to him, that he had no idea what to do with himself. He had burned pretty much all the bridges to his previous life, and he had no goals.Tarn awoke, in a bed, with two armed guards nearby. He didn't let on that he had waken up, and the one thought on his mind was how he was going to hunt down and kill Krayzikk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Tairel)

Tairel shakes Neirak's hand as he replies,"That's what's great about the Mask. No pain." The Ta-Toa looks back to the Ko-Toa who soon placed her hand on his forehead. Activating her ice powers, she cooled him down while she asked,"Does this happen to you when you use it a lot?""Only when I work on Matoran and pretty Ko-Toa," he replies, a grin on his face. Tairel looks up at the Ko-Toa and smiles at her. "Oh, that's nice," he mumbles.-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - HospitalNeirak nodded, smiling."Well, thank you very much. When do you think she'll wake up?"He didn't understand what was going on between the two."Wait, so...ugly Po-Toa are less difficult?" he inquired, ginuinely confused.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"Well, with a Po-Toa you don't get a kiss when they wake up; so it doesn't really motivate you to work on them," he says, a bright smile on his face. "Seriously, though, she should be awake-""-Master?""-now."Alissita sits up on the operating table; hand held to her forehead. She looks around the room as she repeats,"Master?"-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - Hospital"Yes?" he said, placing a hand on her shoulder.He continued his smile, though now it seemed to have a base. His friend was well."I think you're going to be fine, Alissita."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"I know I'll be alright, Master. The kind doctor took care of me," replied Alissita as she smiles up at her master. It would be some time before her strength would return, but she could already feel the energy surging through her."Yes, you'll be fine," said Tairel. He looks toward Neirak as he says,"You're free to take her out of here as long as you give her plenty of time to rest and recover."-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - HospitalThe Toa nodded to both."I'm headed to Le-Wahi, but I suppose I can delay."He shrugged. "This certainly qualifies as important enough."It was hot here. And musky. And he was always choking on something. But he supposed he could stay for a little longer.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"Actually, you can take her to Le-Wahi, if you'd like," replied Tairel. "All of this heat may not be best for her recovery, but whatever you'd like to do is entirely up to you." The Ta-Toa turns back to the Ko-Toa and smiles at her. "That's really nice," he says as the ice continues to cool his face down. The sweat was still dripping off of him, but not as much as before. He was exhausted and in dire need of rest. But, Ayra was helping him feel a lot better."Where ever you'd like to go, Master, is fine with me," said the Matoran. "I'm almost feeling like my old self again, and I'll be ready to serve you with all of my ability."Serve? "Um, what is the relationship between you three?" asked Tairel.-Mef Man

IC: [Stronin]Stronin did not smile, nor did he show any facial expressions other than a simple grim frown. He was having a rather hard time trying to rein in is anger at Alex's actions, and was nearly about to rip the other Toa's limbs off when he saw what had happened to Henkka.I have no regrets. This was the only path."Technically it was manslaughter," he said, generating a lance in his hand, "but I doubt you'd know the difference between that and murder."He raised the lance above his head, ready to strike Alex through the heart."If I have to kill one to save a hundred, then I will accept all of the responsibility that comes with it."

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

IC: Ayra:"If you guys don't mind, I'll explain. Turns out Alissita was a slave, beaten by her former master, Jild. I believe Neirak bought her to save her from the threat Jild posed to her. I was also a slave, and also beaten by my master, Revan. Neirak got Revan to flee, and we united," Ayra finished, gulping for air.

IC(Alissita, Ledzel, and Tairel)

Alissita nods her head after the Ko-Toa finishes explaining. "That's true," she says."You poor things," he mumbles, barely audible to anyone in the room except for Ayra. Tairel immediatly stands up and helps Ayra sit down in the chair he was sitting in. "You should probably sit down; I'm fine now."In one of the next rooms, Ledzel manages to stand up. "I think we can head back to Le," he says to the being who had accompanied him. "By the way, what were you doing in Le?"-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - HospitalHe opened his mouth to explain, but Ayra had it taken care of."That's basically it."Neirak started backing up towards the door."If we are prepared to go, Alissita and I will be heading to Le-Koro. Ayra, you are, of course, welcome. However, be prepared to pull your own weight." he told the two former slaves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Ayra leaving for Le-Wahi?"I'm ready when you are, Master. Doctor, thank-""-I was wondering if I could ask you something," said the Toa as he looks toward Neirak. "Would it be okay with you if I let Ayra stay here with me? She'd be a great help,"Tairel looks back toward the Ko-Toa,"and I'd greatly appreciate her company. Of course, if you want to."-Mef Man