Tiger

retinence

6558076009_edf9f9c574.jpg6558076113_a92c032cc8_m.jpgThis is a WIP. I'll be working on this over the next few months in preparation for Brickfair. I ran out of pieces so there won't be other angles. More angles and poses will come when new pieces come in.I'll be posting a couple of new techniques I used on this after the holidays.

all i have to say is that if you took a quick glance you would think it is a picture of a real tiger. I really like how you did the feet. and the color scheme just flows so smoothly. with the type of work you did i think you should do more animal mocs because you have a niche for it. What made you want to do this. Also i can't believe it is a work in progress. I cant wait to see the final model.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For a second, I couldn't even see pieces. This has got to be the best MOC I have ever seen. Ever. That's just plain amazing. 100/10.EDIT: Work in progress? No. Don't touch it. DO NOT TOUCH IT! Unless you make the head a little beefier. Besides that, stop working on it. Now.

Edited by Zarohum

Um...This is a WIP. I'm assuming that's a joke, right? This MoC is amazing.The Good:Where to start? This is the most realistic animal MoC I've ever seen. Hands Down. Your mastery over the pieces is incredible. The strips are so perfectly spot on, I'm speechless. The tail looks fantastic. The legs really stand out to me, though. I swear, it's like you used real muscles when building them. The way you arched the back is another fine bit of work. The head is a master piece. The feet are beautiful. I could just keep going on about how great this thing is.The Bad:I can't say anything here. There is nothing "bad" about this MoC. The very thought is ridiculous! That begin said the lower jaw looks a little off, in my opinion. Feels a little too rounded if you know what I mean. But it's a small point. in a sea of awesome.If this doesn't get featured on the front page then I don't know what can. The best MoC I've seen since the new forums went up. I am now and forever will be a big fan of your work. :bowdown:

silverbladebanner.jpg

...Someday, mankind will make cybertronic zoos, where beasts fashioned from metal and plastic will roam simulated environments, indistinguishable from the real, flesh-and-bone creatures they emulate.It will be a credit to those future inventors if their creations look as realistic as yours. Keep up the excellent work. :)My mind goes on weird tangents when I'm up late at night,Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

no thats a photo of a real.... wait.... no, i see itseriously

Work in progress? No. Don't touch it. DO NOT TOUCH IT! Unless you make the head a little beefier. Besides that, stop working on it. Now.

and thats all i have to say.anyway to nominate this to go on the front page?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Your use of horn pieces to make a full, complete MOC is amazing. I'm surprised you didn't use the part from Jaller Mahri's belly- did you? Besides the back that could potentialy be smoother, this is fantastic, amazing, ultra-realistic. Well done, you never cease to amaze.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Did I ever give mention to the fact that tigers are my favorite of all animals? I mean, you gotta love that fiery orange-black striped combination to death! Seriously, if I could choose my own death, I would rather have this dude kill me than any other thing in the world. Yeah. I'm speaking nonsense I know, but I just came back from out of town and I'm exhausted. Aside from that, I jet have to say that your MOCs are downright awesome to the very max. You managed to capture the look of the tiger perfectly in this MOC, and you stayed true to very realistic proportions. I honestly cannot think of anything else to say other than this MOC is probably the best thing I have ever set my eyes upon. Front page material again, you awesome artist, you!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

So I heard that there's this cool new moc out. *Checks Topic list, and sees Tiger with ten replies**Peeks into Topic* Who put a picture of a real animal as a mo-Oh. Never mind. :P Back to the moc:ORANGE. Glorious and fire-y. The use of the spikes were awesome, and the only thing that looked off was the jaw. 9/10.

pNNgXax.jpg

This...is amazing! I've never seen a MOC so perfectly pulled off, and it being a MOC of a real animal makes it even harder to do just that. You have created one of the best MOCs this world will ever see. Amazing job!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Amazing MOC. I love the pattern of the stripes, as well as the organic flow to it. The tail seems a bit odd though for some reason.However, I believe this violates the WIP rule in the BBC, unless you won't be reposting it.

No 'preview'/'teaser'/WIP topics. You cannot post a topic just to say that you will have a MOC soon, or post a topic with only a silhouette of the MOC or an otherwise intentionally obscured picture. As well, you may not post a topic with a MOC in progress (a 'WIP') with intent to repost the finished product later on in a new topic after getting comments, criticism and ideas on how to continue the MOC. You may only post a topic once you have the actual pictures to post, or a clear, detailed description.

Please tell me if I'm mistaken. Edited by Paleo

Tigers are perfect, the E-pit-o-me of good looks and grace and quiet... uh... um... dignity.Tigers are great! There the toast of the town. Life's always better when a tiger's around!Tigers are nimble and light on there toes, my respect for tigers continually grows-Calvin

Seriously, this is awesome. How much articulation do the shoulders have? They look realistic, but not too articulated. And the jaw needs a bit reworking, but the rest seriously looks like a real tiger. And the stripes and body shapes are exactly right (Aside from the aforementiond jaw). Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

However, I believe this violates the WIP rule in the BBC, unless you won't be reposting it.

No 'preview'/'teaser'/WIP topics. You cannot post a topic just to say that you will have a MOC soon, or post a topic with only a silhouette of the MOC or an otherwise intentionally obscured picture. As well, you may not post a topic with a MOC in progress (a 'WIP') with intent to repost the finished product later on in a new topic after getting comments, criticism and ideas on how to continue the MOC. You may only post a topic once you have the actual pictures to post, or a clear, detailed description.

Please tell me if I'm mistaken.
This would still be correct. Please repost only when you have a completed MOC to show.Topic closed.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!