Official "favorite Toa Team" Poll

Erebus

Favorite Toa Team  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got permission from Forum Leader McSmeag to post this official poll. In this poll, you can choose your favorite Toa Team. I chose to split Toa Mata and Toa Nuva up, Toa Metru and Toa Hordika up, etc. because each Toa Team has their own set of weapons and powers. Anyways, vote away! :)

• [*]Toa Mata/Nuva includes Tahu, Pohatu, Gali, Onua, Kopaka, and Lewa[*]Toa Metru/Hordika includes Vakama, Onewa, Nokama, Whenua, Nuju, and Matau[*]Toa Inika/Mahri includes Jaller, Hewki, Hahli, Nuparu, Matoro, and Kongu[*]Toa Hagah includes Norik, Pouks, Gaaki, Bomonga, Kualas, and Iruini[*]Toa Mangai includes Lhikan, Nidhiki, Tuyet, and Naho[*]The First Toa Team includes Lesovikk and Nikila

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

I chose the Hagah because I think a LOT of people are going to almost blindly pick the Mata and Nuva. I think as far as sets, story line, and overall powers are concerned, the Hagah are the coolest. They had metallic armor, all unique masks, spears and Rhotuka firing shields (which BOTH had a unique power) AND they fixed all the problems the Metru sets had (stubby arms, bland coloring, general lack of appeal.) I wish we would have gotten to see the other Hagah as sets, or at least in a building contests, but I guess we will just have to leave those details up to our imagination.

-Iggy, Toa of Fire

Toa Inika, because they actually went on their journey to save the world before they were Toa. They were a bunch of mismatched Matoran, some with military experience, that traveled through the Karzahni itself in order to save their people, Mata-Nui, and their heroes. And again, some of them had already fought in battles, such as Captain of the Ta-Koro guard Jaller. The Mata were born Toa, the Metru only began to fight evil when they became Toa, The Hagah, first Toa Team, and Mangai's past is unknown, but we know that the Inika were fighting evil back when they had no powers. The only other Toa who started out as a heroic Matoran is Takua, at least of the ones I recall.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Going with the Inika. 2006 was/is my most favorite year, and the Inika had some awesome commercials ^_^

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png