Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

If I was offered a chance to kill all humans (even if it included me dying too), I would do it. I'd probably wonder if it would be a good idea to kill the one race that was able to transform Earth and bend it to their will. After all, we could progress further and fix the damage we've done to this planet. Though I'm sure this planet would have no problem shaking us off on her own. This planet has been through worse stuff than the human race.

Edited by The Change

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

A DSS banner, with an incorrectly coloured Tamaru. I think I made a spoof of it, once...

Are you sure that image is allowed?

Have you seen his Proto bar?
Ah, yes, that makes sense now.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

But I swear! The image is perfectly fine! It just looks... totally misrepresented. But you know fashion now-a-days. It's just a zipper and 5% clothing. And somehow, it still manages to cover the body. I was actually philosophizing about the Unity! Duty! Destiny! message a few days ago. It used to make sense before. ninja'd It's not the first time scientists do something reckless without caring about the consequences The first atom bomb? Tons of scientists feared that it's massive powers would obstruct the ozone layer, causing it to explode killing everyone. But other scientists said "Nah, go ahead!". The result was Hiroshima. Of course, what they feared didn't happen, but what if it did?

Edited by The Change

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

The end is neigh.

How could a Pony Wizard possibly amaze me.

She's a unicorn. Unicorns know magic. ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

A mail-wolf.

A comic that looks horribly stereotypical.

Actually, my comic is completely unique, with little to no inspiration from other comics. Ask Ghosthands, King Joe, Last of the Time Lords, or any of the followers.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well that's pretty dull. Any drying paint I can watch?

I enjoy clever comics irregardless
You should read them, then. Low-quality visuals, high-quality plotline. Ask anyone (As long as they've read them).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

An ad for a comic series. With your standard generic evil character.Followed by an alarmist quote of someone who is concerned that the LHC might destroy the world (despite the fact that such particle collisions occur billions of times each second inside the sun and throughout the universe, without ill effect).

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Fine, no paint, how about growing grass?

your standard generic evil character.

No, you're thinking about Proditor. That, Vigor, is the villain behind the murder of Pirok himself, the main character.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]