Have you ever gotten hurt while building a Bionicle?

I know the title sounds a bit weird, but once when I was building one of the playsets from 2005, I got a moderate injury. I was trying to pry two pieces apart with a screw driver, and I ended up accidentally stabbing myself in the hand with it. It went in pretty deep, actually, and it hurt like Karzahni, as you can imagine. :)

Bliss.png

Oh my, I have hurt myself so many times when building. Mainly the ball-and-socket pinching thing, but I tend to slip when connecting pieces like that and end up stabbing my hand.

It hurts, but probably not as much as stabbing myself with a screwdriver.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I was packing up some HF parts after MOCing on vacation. One of the Fire Villain engine shells fell out of the bag, and as I kneeled down to pick it up, it fell right under my descending knee with the really sharp corner facing up. 'twas quite painful.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

My back has gone numb from leaning over so long. Nothing other than that except for when me and my brother were little and thought it would be funny to stick pisses in our mouths and i got one in that pried my mouth open and my mom couldn't get it out untiol my dad got home and cut the piece in half.

I've scraped a bit of skin off my thumb a couple times when pieces don't go together/come apart the way they're supposed to. Not much more than that. I did manage to poke a hole in my shirt a week or so ago when I was using a metal skewer to push out a pinaxle stuck in an axle/axle connector.

Q2TtLEz.png

My back has gone numb from leaning over so long. Nothing other than that except for when me and my brother were little and thought it would be funny to stick pisses in our mouths and i got one in that pried my mouth open and my mom couldn't get it out untiol my dad got home and cut the piece in half.

You might want to edit what you wrote. I know what you meant, but it looks kind of odd.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I use other pinaxles. It works quite well. :)

I meant one of these things:6538a.gifAn axle won't go all the way through, but the tip of the skewer is small enough to fit through the tiny hole in the middle. Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

My back has gone numb from leaning over so long.

Yesterday, I built my first BIONICLE set in about 4 years, and it really hurt my back.

I use other pinaxles. It works quite well. :)

I meant one of these things:6538a.gifAn axle won't go all the way through, but the tip of the skewer is small enough to fit through the tiny hole in the middle.

I always used the lightsaber pieces to got through the hole in the middle.