Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

WHAT IS THAT "MASK" OF YOURS ANYWAYS? MY SCANNERS PROVIDE NO RESULTS. NO MATTER! IF YOU ARE SO DETERMINED TO KEEP IT OUT OF MY REACH, THEN IT IS CERTAINLY SOMETHING I WOULD BENEFIT FROM HOLDING! PERHAPS IT WILL BE SIMILAR TO THAT PURPLE ORB OF ENERGY I ENCOUNTERED IN LOST LABYRINTH ZONE!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

MOCK MY HEIGHT AS MUCH AS YOU WISH. YOU'LL NEVER GRASP THE TRUE EXTENT OF THE POWER INSIDE ME! AND I WILL ONLY GET STRONGER, ESPECIALLY WHEN I TAKE THAT MASK FROM YOUR CORPSE! LET ME SHOW YOU JUST WHAT I'M MADE OF! *charges up a giant ball of electricity, then hurls it*

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

HA! YOU THINK A MERE SWORD IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE ENDURED IN THE PAST. YOUR MASK MAY GIVE YOU STRENGTH, BUT I AM SUPERIOR! I'M NO CLONE, I AM THE REAL SONIC THE HEDEGHOG, AND I WILL RULE ALL! *charges up with power, gaining a purple aura, and dashes around Flaredrick, spinning towards him at a great speed from behind*

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

A lake.EDIT: Ninja'dThe Ignika drifting through the void.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE!!!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Neither of them are wearing their seatbelts this is reckless behaviour somebody pull them over before they get hurt oh god this is too horrible to watch make it stop.

And this is why you don't drink and drive, kids.

Edited by The Affably Evil Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.