Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

league of staple removers

Not only does he have silver hair, but he walks around with his jacket hanging open. Man, this guy is stylin'!~|ET|~
yeah he is quite stylish the character is actually based off of some singer in japan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Some really handsome bloke that you staunchly proclaim is the sexiest man alive. So obviously it's Soren Bowie.(I know it's Robert Pattinson (as you've made VERY clear to me) but they look really similar, and I'm more familiar with Soren)

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I only just realised that he's not holding a gun.

Some really handsome bloke that you staunchly proclaim is the sexiest man alive. So obviously it's Soren Bowie.(I know it's Robert Pattinson (as you've made VERY clear to me) but they look really similar, and I'm more familiar with Soren)
You're kidding, right?Neil. Patrick. Harris.Not Soren Bowie, not Robert Pattinson.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

He really looks likeable...

Grinning dude with awesome singing voice! :biggrin:
Agreed. If you don't mind my asking, where did you hear him singing?- Vorex
Um... good question.... Not sure where, actually. (except, didn't he do the voice acting for the Music Meister in one of the animated Batman series? that's the first thing that comes to my mind *shrugs*)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Nice necklace.He was the main character in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother, both of which he had singing roles in. I'm not sure about other stuff, I suppose I can check...- Vorex

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The skull guy was always one of my favourites out of your drawings. :)

(am I the only one who doesn't watch HiMYM? IF so, woot I'm special =P)
You should totally watch it. It's hilarious.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Where is that skeletal fellow?

Is he standing in fron of some sort of wall?
You should totally watch it. It's hilarious.- Vorex
Meh. I watched an episode or two to see what it's about, but it turned out not to be my kind of humour. :shrugs:
He is. Also, the humour is different in different episodes, it's hard to explain. You have to look at it as a whole.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

He looks quite niiice. ^^

Where is that skeletal fellow?
In the Toa of Power's mind?
He is. Also, the humour is different in different episodes, it's hard to explain. You have to look at it as a whole.- Vorex
Let me rephrase what I kinda implied earlier: most of today's TV comedies just isn't that hilarious to me. :/ It's not just that way with HiMYM. Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)