BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The ta-matoran receptionist flicked the silent alarm switch she had reached for as she pulled her hands back up.

"I... I wasn't reaching for anything."

Casanuva stopped, and turned around, with a look more confused than threatening. "Hey! Psycho-toa! Right here!"

OOC: Darn it, I like this girl. Gonna make a profile for her.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC-Kedamor/ Tor

He smiles 

"Standing face to face with a toa that could very easily kill you and yet you still stand your ground . I am starting to like you  but  I must say that clicking sound I just heard was rather disconcerting so  I think you should come with us  on a little adventure 

"Oh no  not her no ."

"And why not Tor she seams to fancy you quite well ."

" She probably sounded the silent alarm so I`m heading back to my forge  when you get out of jail come see me again ."

He starts to leave the Inn.

Edited by TheMegazordman1

OOC: Think I'll stick with Naishe and Marda. 

IC: Zaara.

Turning her back on the house where the Skakdi and Toa still seemed to be fighting/flirting, Zaara nodded to Marda. "Sticking with you guys sound like fun. I don't know anyone else around here. Just one thing... where exactly are you travelling to, because I don't think walking into a sandstorm sounds like nearly as much fun."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Marda and Naishe

Marda laughed.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on walking into any sandstorms. I was thinking of going down to Le-Wahi. I haven't been there since I got back to the island, and I'd like to catch up on recent events." she said. She turned to look at Naishe. "What about you, sweetie?" she asked. Naishe shook her head.

"I'm still tracking that Su-Toa, Vulcan. I'll catch up to you when I can." she said. Marda nodded.

"I understand. I'll see you soon, Naishe." she said, and then Naishe was gone. Marda turned to Zaara. "Shall we go?" she asked.

IC-Tor/ Kedamor

Just as Tor is walking out a few Guards walk in .

" here we go."

(NPC guard leader )Well well well if it isnt Tor what trouble have you gotten your self in to this time ?"

"I am the one that you where called for ." He steps up to the guards and looks down at him ."What do you plan to do little fire eater ?"

OOC: Hey guys, new to the bzprpg. I was wondering when and how would be the least clumsy way to introduce my character into the current events?

EDIT: Apologies for the OOC post. Was not aware it was frowned upon.

Edited by -Vesok-

OOC: Hey guys, new to the bzprpg. I was wondering when and how would be the least clumsy way to introduce my character into the current events?

OOC: By asking how to introduce your character. Actually, if you'd like, you're character can join mine. Myself and another player are going to hopefully be leaving the Ta-Wahi area, so if you'd like to join us, make a post in which your character interacts with mine, Marda, who is travelling soon, or Naishe, who is staying in Ta-Wahi to hunt a Toa of Plasma (who is also my character. I tend to make things way more complicated than they are).

IC: Naishe

Naishe, having left the company of Marda and their new friend, walked back into Ta-Koro and looked around. She'd been hunting Vulcan for far too long now. It seemed so futile lately, but she knew that whatever he was up to, he had to be stopped. Miss Marda had ordered it. She sighed and kept walking, trying to come up with a new plan.

"What the karz am I going to do?" she mumbled.

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii nervously ringed his hands and then pulled out his old bamboo disk, just for safety measures. "Yes yes, Ta-Koro definitely sounds good, but I've heard stories back at Ta-Koro. What if we get lost here? That would just be awful, think of our reputations!"

He started walking in the direction that the map told him ought to lead to Ta-Koro. "There's no really clear path here, in fact as far as I can see, there's practically no path at all!" Though Ta-Wahi generally ranges from warm to hot, this place seemed to feel cold and filled with darkness. It's always what we don't understand that we fear the most, isn't it. Thought a nervous Akhulii.

He noticed then a couple of scratches on a tree suddenly, like a marker. "What do you make of this?" he asked Ryzen.

OOC: Megazordman, just so you're aware, the Ta-Koro Guard is far from a group of pushovers. And right now, they're out in force. If I don't see them being treated with the proper respect, I will assume direct control.  ;)

IC:

"..."

The secretary looked for all the world like she wished Lenate had requested something else. Anything else. Her gaze went from the Vortixx to the door near her desk, and back again. Silence reigned for several long moments, as she seemed to carefully weigh her options, and the situation. Finally, she held up one finger, as if telling the Vortixx to wait a moment, and stood from her desk, knocking on the door.

After hearing faint permission to enter, she slipped into the office. Lenat was, for a few moments, left alone in the tense atmosphere of the Guard's fortress, and eyed warily by more than one passing guard. As moments became minutes, the door finally opened again, and remained open as the Matoran exited, looking to the arrival, and gesturing to the half open door.

"The Akiri will see you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Lenat- Ta-koro- Guard HQ- Jaller's Office.

Lenat was a fair judge of people. He had to be in his line of work or the businessman/inventor would have gone out of business long ago. With a respectful nod to the Matoran and a whispered sorry about that, Lenat made his way in to the office of Akiri Jaller.

A glance gave the Vortixx a good enough idea of what he was dealing with. There was steel in the Matoran's spine and fire in his eyes. This was not a being you wanted to get on the bad side of.

As it should be

Before the silence could get awkward the inventor bowed respectfully. Straightening back up Lenat spoke.

"I have heard about what happened to your koro Akriri. I wish to offer my condolences...and my help."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"I don't have patience for games."

The center of the room was dominated by a large desk, upon which a multitude of papers and books were spread across, files and reports ranging from recent to months old. A crate familiar to Lenat was perched on another surface, and the multitude of materials spread to most open spaces. It seemed, at a glance, to be chaos, but there was a method to it; the Ta-Matoran was focused. There was an objective to be reached, a goal to be accomplished, and somehow all of these pieces of information were a part of it.

His gaze, fixed piercingly on Lenat, did not waver as he closed the book in front of him and set it off to the side. With a hand, he gestured to the chair opposite his desk, wordlessly instructing the Vortixx to take a seat. "Normally you might find a measure of patience here, but as you've noticed, I am not having a good day."

"I'm familiar with who you are. You ran the expo in Po-Koro, the one I sent Stralix to. You also sent me the crate to your left." The Akiri of Fire steepled his fingers, expression unchanging. "You made note of what's happened here. You don't know the half. This is not the first time my village has been assaulted. The first was an act of terrorism, one rooted in an organization with significant technical prowess. I have not managed to find the source, not definitely, else that would be punished. Now, six Piraka walk into my village, escape my prison, destroy a village landmark, and kill my people. Not for any reason, not to accomplish a goal."

"Because they could. Because they could, the Lavapool burns. Because they could, Ta-Kini has been desecrated. I had a team there. We found one of them, and she was not killed. She was disassembled, tortured in the most meticulous, savage way possible, to inflict the maximum suffering before she finally died." His voice did not raise, not even a decibel, from its calm, collected tone. But rage seethed under the surface, a carefully controlled inferno that boiled the blood and shone through his eyes. It was, in a way, more unnerving that way; more often than not, his anger was open and brief, and the times his patience truly ran out were few. To see it so carefully controlled hinted, with the faintest of implications, that this was something far worse.

"My city has been attacked before. It will not be again. Not with impunity. If you have an offer to make, then make it. Otherwise, I have work to do if ever I wish to see those monsters mounted on my wall."

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Lenat- Ta-koro- Guard HQ- Jaller's Office.

IC: As Jaller listed the crimes and horrors that the Piraka had committed during their attack, Lenats face darkened. He had heard of what had happened, but none of the details. The former resident of Ta-koro had spent many an evening at the Lavapool. Even knew some of the regular patrons and barkeeps by name.

Dead, gone.

If the Vortixx had any doubt about his plans before, they were gone now.

Seating himself Lenat started speaking. "I'll lay it out for you then. I am planning on opening a new branch of the Emporium in Ta-koro soon. That means skilled workers under good direction. I may not be able to help defend this place directly, but by Mata Nui am I going to do everything in my power to help those who can. My workers are at your disposal. I'm hearing rumors of a gathering of villains somewhere out there. The Darkness is coming back and the different koros can no longer stay split apart like this."

"I have a project in the works. A network of insulated wires laid down and buried between all the different koro. Think of it like radio over a wire instead of energy waves. I already spoke to Akiri Hewkii about it and with your permission the first one can go down between here and Po-koro. Each one of these set down will allow for better communication between the koro. If one is attacked it can call the others for aid. Right now Toa or messenger rahi are used. They work well enough but they still take time. These wires will for constant and instant updates on the situation. Relief forces will be able to go in to battle with a fair idea of what is going on, saving time and lives."

"I am a being of decent enough means, but I hardly have money spilling out of my pockets. The wire network will need some support from the different koro, I am talking about hundreds of kio that needs to be crossed. Aside from that, the Guard organizations get first pick and preferential pricing of whatever the Emporium comes out with."

Lenat's face was dead serious. This was a meeting that would hopefully start to change Mata Nui for the better. He designed devices to ease the lives of the normal people on the street. To make a good life even better. He also designed weapons to kill, to take life from those who stole the normal lives that people cherished.

The Vortixx was going to make sure his work made it into the right hands.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Has word of the Entropy Beetles reached Ta-Koro yet?

"Le-Wahi?" Zaara asked. "No idea where or what that is... so... Yeah, if there's no sandstorm there, it sounds good. Let's go." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ophaim

What was he going to do with Mekana?

As he sat down in the chair by her bedside, Ophaim collected his thoughts, thinking of how his bakery/inn would deal with her constant presence. Oh, she was there all the time, but now he had offered her room and board (as long as she carried her weight and helped him). He did have a spare room she could use, but what would her presence entail?

Hopefully not stray Rahi.

And what if they lead to death? What do you suppose we do then?

Akhulii was skeptical about following the strange symbols into the charred forest. The map told him to go in that general direction but it's instructions were vague and were what had gotten them into this mess. There could very well be twists and turns going in all sorts of directions. But the way he saw it they had no choice and they could be lost forever.

He sighed and said, "Fine then. We better hope this doesn't lead to a pack of hungry ash bears, or Mata-Nui knows what worse." He began walking forward in that direction, into the ominous grey haze that obscured what might lie beyond. As he walked he looked out carefully for any other similar symbols on the trees.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: Mimira

"Yes!" Mimira shouted, she was used to flying around on Mistweaver so the cold didn't bother her as much as it might have, still flying in this manner was a totally different experience than on the back of a Kahu. 

"I wish I could do this!" 

IC: Gunner / Above the Pirate Battle

"Perks of being a Toa, kiddo."

I had slowed down enough to keep from having to shout everything I needed to say (because let's face it, the proper inflection makes all the difference in the field of spoken word [one of the reasons why Lohkar and his accent can't tell a good joke]), and despite the inevitable protests, I began our descent back towards the tumult of battle down below. Not back to our commandeered ship, mind you; despite what Mim might try to convince you of, I was still of the mind that a little girl like her belonged in a duel against pirates.

Or at least enemy pirates.

So instead, we were headed down to the 'Vika, still bobbing around in the water with (hopefully) Tellus at the helm keeping her (if Mata Nui has mercy) from getting too close to the fray. We landed gently on the wooden deck, and with a grunt of exertion, I plopped Mim onto the ground.

"Well, that was fun," I said, smoothing out of the wrinkles in my coat, "You didn't drop anything on the way, did you Mim? No loose change, papers, body parts?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Well what do you propose we do? The map isn't helping us much and this is the only sign of possible civilization we can find." He said as he bent down to pick another mushroom. "You're a bloody toa of ice, you should be able to put the facts together, if anyone can."

He looked forward and continued walking when he noticed another similar symbol on the tree ahead. "Perhaps these were left here for travelers and people visiting the forest? It makes sense." he took out a light stone and shined its light on it. "Just look at the patterns. X's in different colors. No rahi I know has the intelligence or skill to operate dye's. It must be either a pack of hunters or a route out of here. Look, there's another one!" He quickly pointed towards another tree with similar marks on its burn trunk. "See what I mean?

They continued walking for a while. The charred forest was unlike any other Akhulii had ever seen. Most forests, even dead one's would have some sort of life in them. At least some small insects or fikou. This one seemed completely dead and left a cold impression on him. The path twisted and turned a lot, going in all sorts of crazy directions. Akhulii tried to keep track of the way the paths curved but it was more than he could remember. We must be close to the exit, right? But what if there is no exit? What if some cruel matoran made these marks to misguide travelers and make them lost forever? He began getting more nervous and stuck closer to Ryzen than before, keeping his disk ready, as if it would protect them from getting lost in the dark wilderness.

"Have you ever been here before? You said you've been around Mata-Nui before. Do you know what happened here?"

Edited by Banana Gunz

OOC: What on earth are Entropy Beetles?

IC: Marda

"Le-Wahi is the jungle to the south. The main village, Le-Koro, is a maze of treetop huts and platforms. It's quite beautiful. Unless something has happened there too. It's been a while since I've been there." she said, sighing when she thought about her poor tavern being ravaged by sand.

Edited by MjolnirInTheFridge

OOC: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or genuinely don't know what the Entropy Beetles are. They're evil bugz Zaktan made when he was splashing around some antidermis in the swamp in Le-Wahi. They also eat trees. Last time I checked, Le-Koro is built on trees. Just another gift from our dear friend Nuju Metru. 

"A jungle?" Zaara mused. "Sounds better than a sandstorm, or the heat in this place. Le-Wahi sounds like a great travel destination. But, ah, just one thing..." she looked around, "...how do we get there?"

IC: Mekana 

Mekana narrowed her eyebrows. "How long have I been asleep." 

IC: Mimira

Mimira was giggling from excitement, still feeling the rush of soaring through the air with only a Toa keeping her from falling. She eventually shook her head to answer his question. 

"Hey Gunner...if ya ever run across a Toa Stone, could I have it?" She gave him a hopeful look. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: By asking how to introduce your character. Actually, if you'd like, you're character can join mine. Myself and another player are going to hopefully be leaving the Ta-Wahi area, so if you'd like to join us, make a post in which your character interacts with mine, Marda, who is travelling soon, or Naishe, who is staying in Ta-Wahi to hunt a Toa of Plasma (who is also my character. I tend to make things way more complicated than they are).

IC: Naishe

Naishe, having left the company of Marda and their new friend, walked back into Ta-Koro and looked around. She'd been hunting Vulcan for far too long now. It seemed so futile lately, but she knew that whatever he was up to, he had to be stopped. Miss Marda had ordered it. She sighed and kept walking, trying to come up with a new plan.

"What the karz am I going to do?" she mumbled.

OOC: Thanks!

IC: Voran

Voran walked briskly in to the inn with a crackle of electricity. Things had taken a sharp turn for the worse, and he needed a covert way out of Ta-Wahi. Fast.

He figured the inn would be a good place to find someone traveling, and catching a piece of the conversation, it seemed he was right.

He walked up to the front of the inn, where a few beings were conversing travel to Le Koro. Perfect.

"The Jungles of Le Koro truly are a spectacle." , he said. " I had been thinking of traveling there myself. When do you depart?"

IC-Tor Kedamor

"I have done nothing wrong  if you think other wise prove it ."

Tor walks back over to the counter and sits down next to Denrika  in another chair. 

"Might as well sit down and watch the show . "

He looks over at Denrika .

"How have you been Denrika  it has been a while  . Sorry about not contacting you  i cant really do so out on the road ."

IC: A hostage situation. Great. The one day Denrika had forgotten to count her steps from her apartment, around the rubble, and to the inn, a hostage situation broke out. An ex, a flirtatious toa, and now a psychopath with a tendency for arguing semantics, and a Guard team.

"I've been doing just great. Wonderful even."

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC- Well I am not sure on how to properly portray the guards at the moment so I will leave that converstation and or aggressive negotiation to happen if Krayzikk  wants to take over them .

IC-Tor

"Asa is fine  she is getting ready  to go with thous two " He nods over to Casanuva and Nunonu ." To  find her  boyfriend Ry  , he went missing over in ga-Koro .

He grins a little  while looking down  then back up to her. 

"Funny thing how fate always makes us meet  its never just passing on the street is it , its always some fantastic way  .