BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Ohh, Joske Nimil." A cough bubbled up in my chest and I dryly croaked out a couple four letter words before steadying my fingers around the glass of bourbon. "You will forever go down as the best night I'll probably never have." My throat was dry under the weight of dried, cracked blood inside my mouth and behind my teeth.. "As long as we avoid haunted forests and children's...toy analogies, at least...I can drink to that. To you and I, together forever in some storybook...and to a little bit of imperfection."

You're rambling. Don't look like a rambling idiot in front of him after he just carted your over here. To save face, I tilted my head back and took a sip, which turned into a long sip, which turned to me rolling my tongue across the tip of the glass to scoop up the last drop of whiskey. 

"Loft's usually prettier," I apologized, weakly waving two fingers and tipping the bottle's neck towards my glass. "Kitchen...real nice. Well laid out. Real ergonomic. Got a lot of compliments...piano... and the doorframe. Smooth trick with the door. Was hoping you'd...ride your white horse into the loft...sweep me off my feet and fight evil." I coughed again and ran my teeth down my bottom lip, trying to snicker. "Half...half-right."

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra

I sighed when I saw Dorian's empty hand...it was over. Thank ###### Mata Nui. As Joske picked up Dorian... Adorable! ...and walked back toward the house, I moved to follow them, the Ta-koran guard was here now, as well as the crowd of witnesses. More than likely they'd want to ask us questions after they arrested the Skakdi, but that could wait, Dorian was injured. 

I ignored Natharius' dirty look as I walked past and stepped inside Dorian's house. I went up the stairs to the bedroom and saw Joske playing nurse as he tended Dorian. It was enough to make me cry it was so sweet

I just stood in the doorway and listened to them talk, I didn't want to interrupt anything. 

Edited by Skitty
  • Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Loren- Ta-koro- Angelus and Co

IC: Loren opened his mouth to reply before suddenly stopping and tilting his as if he was listening to something. A slightly annoyed and rather worried look crossed his face .

"Sorry, it seems that there was a fight in the residential district involving Dorain Shadix. I need to go help the Guards currently there."

He turned to  Angelus.

"If you could head to the Akiri's office as soon as possible it would save everybody else a great deal of headaches. You know how he can be."

One last salute and the Toa of Sonics was gone, his mask sending him to the top of a nearby roof.

-----------------------------------------------------

It took him almost an entire minute to find the spot due to the vagueness of the message he had picked up. He ended up checking out several small crowds in the area before finding the correct spot. The blood splattered around the place should have clued him in earlier to be honest.

A small pop filled the mostly quiet air as he maskjumped down to the street and looked around. Slightly down the street a brightly colored Toa was helping Dorian into a house with a broke front door. Following them was...was that Commander Daring? Whatever the case Loren doubted they were planning on going very far. If he remembered correctly that was Former Deputy Tuara's house.

Directing a pair nearby Guardsmen to guard the door of the house the trio had just entered, the Toa of Sonics turned to the other pair of beings in the fight. Both were Skakdi, one he had never seen before but the other...

"Turaga slayer!" He shouted as he once again vanished and then reappeared in front of the duo. His swords were drawn and humming and his eyes were narrowed

"In the Name of the Ta-koro Guard I place you under arrest. Try to resist and I can't guarantee your lives."

• Upvote 4

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Mekana

Mekana covered her ears, "Dear god please staph." 

IC: Mimira

Mimira reached into the bag of popcorn and pulled out a small handful, she tasted it and quickly had a face of revulsion. 

"Blehghhgg...this stuff is terrible!"  

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Wow, it's been a while since Kouyran's been active!

IC: Kouyran (Ta-Koro outskirts) 

The Ko-Toa stepped away from the asphyxiated corpse gingerly, trying not to kick the ball of ice around the body's head, and when he was an appropriate distance away he turned the ice into pure elemental energy, and the cyan light flowed back into his outstretched hands with no visible urging. Activating his Matatu, Kouyran grabbed onto himself using his telekinetic hand, and threw his short body flying up into the ash-filled sky. As he "flew", Kouyran created a giant pillar of ice beneath him, combining his regular elemental power with leeching heat out of water droplets in the oppressive air to form the monolithic structure. He slowly lowered himself onto the top of the pillar, and sat down, all of his mental power focused on drawing the heat out of the air surrounding the pillar.

OOC: The idea is that Kouyran's pillar can be seen from all over Ta-Koro, so if anyone wants to find him or hire him as an assassin/general mercenary etc., then you know where to find him. Also, is it possible for Toa of Ice to remove heat from the environment? Toa of Fire can, so seeing as Ko- and Ta- Toa control opposite elements, it would make sense. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Tarotrix)

Mata Nui

There was very few times Tarotrix thought he'd arrived at the wrong place at the wrong time. This was one of those. The Colonel had watched it unfold in front of his eyes, Dorian seemingly killing Grokk upon the street, and the Ta-Toa with the strange mask carry him into the home. The Le-Toa woman went in, and soon some other guardsmen came to the scene. The most senior guardsman let the two Privates to guard the, before declaring one a Turaga killer. What angered him, however, was that they. An innocent, albeit a Skakdi, wouldn't be harmed over the sins of another.

He turned to Loren, clad in his unconventional armor. Putting slamming the butt of his spear upon the ground, he stood stout. "I am Lieutenant Colonel Tarotrix of The Ta-Koroan Guard! I am witness to these events, and you are under no authority to arrest them. One is under dire medical circumstance, join me in apprehending him. The other will be put under arrest for disturbing the peace, and will be taken separately. Do I make myself clear?"

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Saeren

Though he'd heard the faint echoes of gunshots he hadn't started running until he kept hearing passers-by talking about a continuing fight. He'd thought that the guard would have stepped in right at the start, put a stop to anything now that everyone was on high alert. Now, he skidded to a stop behind a crowd. Pushing his way through, he saw two guardsmen standing with their weapons out, two Skakdi before them. One was Loren, one of his patients from when the Piraka had attacked. He was looking good for someone who'd had so many objects impaled in his back. The other seemed to be a superior officer, and one of the Skakdi looked to be severely injured at the very least.

"Loren!" He shoved his way into the front and removed the bronze colored cover from his shoulder. "Need help?"

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Ic-Tor

"Hey now we both know that i was fired because i disobeyed order on not to pursue a murderer  down a lava river . And I caught the guy didnt I ? "

IC: "True. But you also missed the dinner I made, for the fourth time, with ingredients imported from Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi, and the guy complained about Guard brutality and got off with a lighter sentence."

Denrika organized some things on the desk, knocked over from the commotion of earlier. "Now, I've paid off your favor by letting your.. friends stay in one of the unused room. My boss will be angry if he finds out, but I can handle it by explaining I offered a bed to one of the protectors. Is there anythings else you want?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii smiled back smugly and continued his look out for an inn. After a few minutes of searching around on the sweaty streets of Ta-Koro, he finally noticed a fair sized hotel around a corner that looked of fair quality.

Akhulii pointed out towards it and said, "I see one over there! We can rent a room and see if they have a restaurant. If not, I'm sure we can find some place else to eat here."

He scampered over there past a hammering forge and group of Ta-matoran hefting boxes.

The outside of the building was nothing particularly special. It was made of the same dark lava brick but was decorated with banners and signs. An old fading light-stone lamp hung over the large entrance.

IC: Draeverian Joskiir

DJ listened to everything Mariko had to say without interruption. Only when Mariko stopped talking did he finally speak his mind
"If the, antidermis, as you call it can really do what you say, it would explain how Kohra suddenly went from weak and exhausted, to suddenly being able to send the gate of her jail cell flying. Though now that brings up the question of who managed to get said antidermis and deliver it to her."

IC (Mariko): 

"Good question." the dark Toa replied. "If we can put down a timeline of her escape and what you witnessed, we can figure out where the syringe might have come from. When exactly were you here and what do you remember from right before her escape?"

OOC: I always get torn between the Aitua and my other half dozen characters. Sorry for the long wait. You don't need to look up the exact time btw, just have Drae name a time, since I never specified one.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Drae

DJ brought a hand to rub at his chin as he considered 

"Judging by the amount of activity in the streets, I would say it was around the afternoon. That would also align with the fact that right before the incident a meal was brought to kohra, on a cart from the sounds of it. It was right after the meal was brought that there was a silence, followed by... well bluntly put the jail cell gate flying towards the wall in an explosive manner."

ooc: No problemo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Torana

Charcoal Trees on the right and left, ash falling from their burned branches like an apocalyptic autumn, Torana emerged from the Charred Forest, taking a look to her left, across the massive expanse of the stone bridge to Ta-Koro, and the moat of lava deep below.

She stepped onto the stones for the first time, wary of their stability, but reassured that many had made the same journey across oblivion and back again, as she was doing now.

The gates of Ta-Koro - the Gates of Hades, thought Torana, were open, but flanked by a relatively high amount of guards. She glanced over, and saw missing stonework from the walls and structures within; beings carrying chiseled bricks to repair the damage in the same abundance as the watchful guardians. 

Stepping though the gates was like stepping though into another realm - Torana's mind once again thought of the Underworld. She smelled the ash in the air and felt the heat on her face. The Mangai loomed over the Koro, a silent guardian, but a harbinger of destruction as well.

Destruction, fear. These things were already known too well on Mata Nui. Ta-Koro was no different. Blood would be spilled anywhere, and everywhere.

Feeling anger rising in her chest, Torana closed her eyes for a moment and cleared her mind. She continued into the Village of Fire.

Her heart was already aflame. Perhaps this was where she belonged.

OOC: Open for Interaction

Edited by Perpetual Darkness

Loren- Ta-koro- Angelus and Co

IC: Looks like Tarotrix is here as well. I still can't figure out why he was promoted.

Loren only gave the Matoran a quick glance before focusing back on the pair of Skakdi in front of him.

"I guess him fighting alongside the one who killed Turaga Nokama means nothing? I'm treating both of them as dangerous until I have a reason to do otherwise." Just then, the words of Saeran came to his ears. "Glad you could show up. We have two wounded suspects here. One is currently bleeding out from a very heavy wound to the chest and It would be helpful if they both survived until their trials."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Great." Saeva said enthusiastic, stepping around Turo and passing through the gates, rolling her eyes once the Guard could no longer see her. The Ta-Toa moved easily into the city, almost like she'd never left. Like she had been getting into trouble in the Charred Forest, and not roaming about the island. At the same time, she felt fire rising again as she surveyed her home. Most of the physical damage had been repaired, but it was still there; to an outsider, it was practically invisible. But for her, a Ta-Koran, born and raised, it was as clear as day, like a scar running throughout her home.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noted a Vo-Toa entering the city just behind them. Pivoting in place, she addressed the Toa directly. "Hey, Sparky. D'you know how long ago this happened?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Torana

Sparky? The Toa of Electricity turned to face the voice behind her.

Oh.

She stopped moving, turning back towards the Koro, letting the Toa of Fire come closer as Torana observed.

"Looks recent. One or two weeks, maybe."

She turned back to the Ta-Toa, examining the expression on her face.

"Homesick?"

Edited by Perpetual Darkness

IC: "You guys repair fast." Erzu noted, eyes scouring the village. He suspected he was only privy to a slight bit of the signs, and that was with his enhanced senses.

"I'd figure a couple days, actually, judging from the rumors. Could be wrong, though..."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Saeren

"One is currently bleeding out from a very heavy wound to the chest and It would be helpful if they both survived until their trials."

Saeren took one look at the Skakdi with the robotic arm: he seemed to be fine, currently. The other, however, was in bad shape. Several, minor wounds, a few major lacerations, one particularly severe puncture. Bit of a dazed look, probably from head trauma. Saeren hadn't heard what Loren had shouted, just his voice, so very different from the wheeze he'd forced out when they'd first met, so the word "trials" caught his attention almost as much as the wounds he could see.

Criminals, he thought. Doesn't matter. Not as long as they're patients, not until they're out of my hands.

"My name is Saeren, I'm a medic with the Ta-Koro Hospital." He knelt in front of the brown Skakdi with the hole in his chest. "Can you speak? How did this happen?" The last question was addressed generally. "More importantly, how deep, and can you still breath?" He put a hand on the Skakdi's shoulder, using his other hand to swing his backpack down. So much for all those supplies he'd just stocked up on.

OOC: Just to make sure I have the injury list down right: Grokk has a laceration/other-wound to his side (from a spear?), multiple bruise spots from blunt force trauma, lots of cuts from rolling around, getting punched, etc. and of major note, a large hole in a nebulous spot on his chest? Oh and a burn to his face. There's a lot going on in those fight scenes.

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

IC

Toa Joske

Chapter One: Crystals, Temples, Secrets... oh my.

"Change it from 'best night I'll probably never have' to 'best night I'll never have', I'll call it even." I said with a slight smirk before I toasted in return, tilting my head back and slamming the shot. I surprised myself for being able to down it so easily, considering I didn't drink that often and even then it was more along the lines of wines than hard liquor. It was like fire going down my throat, but then again, I knew a thing or two about fire. With an "Ahhh" and a shake of the head I placed the shot glass down as I took a second to recover, pouring both of us another shot.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that, couldn't find an economical mount on such a short notice; maybe one day I'll get a sweet ride, but until then looks like you're walking off with me to fight evil like everyone else." I smiled genuinely and chuckled quietly before sighing. "At least you have a loft... a home, even if it is technically Tuara's. Ever since my transformation to a Toa I haven't had a home, the closest place being Cael's pad, but even then it was just merely a place for me to sleep while Angi trained the karz out of me. I'm sure there's a few of my things still there but I haven't had a real home in over two years... "

I stared at my shot glass, as if somehow it was a crystal ball that would give me the answers to life and all it mysteries. "Really, I've had nothing since becoming a Toa. Sure, you may have a broken door, a busted piano, and some stains on the walls, but you have things. Nice things. People to hang with. Place to go. I don't know what's become of my old house and all the possessions that were in it, my original weapons and armor are missing or destroyed... karz, I don't even have elemental powers or Toa power anymore either. Whatever few possessions I have I've either begged, borrowed, savaged off the dead, or otherwise taken from individuals I've defeated in battle... "

I trailed off for a moment before shaking my head, smiling weakly. "Look at me complaining! Yeah, I'll champion the thought that friends and relationships are worth more than any physical object, something I believe whole-heartedly, but don't apologize to me about the condition of your place. At least... at least you have a place to call home, even if it's currently trashed."

I took a moment before I drank my shot, this time taking it more slowly. "So, Dor... now what? I mean for you. Clearly you're not a same person I interacted with before my... sudden departure, but it seems as though you haven't been able to completely shake those demons of yours either. I'm not a big fan of demons, both real and imagined." I didn't have to say it, but we both had our bouts with Heuani, so he knew what I meant with that and where I lead with the comment. There was a lot on my mind right now, especially considering all the new information I had recently learned, but I had also already committed to slowing down... and being a friend. "Is there... anything I can do to help?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Since Nuju isn't online right now, I'm going to bunny Grokk along a little just to keep the scene moving. Hope that's okay. 

IC: Natharius.

GRokk didn't respond. Too hurt to move or too shell-shocked to respond, Natharius wasn't sure. What he was sure of was that the first Toa, Loren, seemed intent on capturing them and would happily kill them if they resisted. The guard captain, Tarotrix, seemed a little more sensible. Apparently he'd seen the whole thing (great job not intervening, Natharius thought snidely) and planned to charge the two skakdi separately. That was more justice than Skyra seemed intent on letting him have. If he was only going to be charged with disrupting the peace, Natharius knew he'd get off relatively lightly, but at the same time, he didn't want to leave Grokk to whatever fate the guards had in store for him. 

He'd heard mentions of the Turaga killings, of course. Everyone had heard about that. What he hadn't known, and what Grokk had kindly neglected to mention, was that he had been involved with them. So had Dorian, apparently. If he had the chance, Natharius intended to have a very long discussion with Grokk about, well, everything. Clearly, Dorian had intended to collect the bounty on Grokk's head, but... what exactly had Grokk intended to get out of this situation? Natharius didn't know, but if he ever got the chance, he intended to find out. 

"My name is Saeren, I'm a medic with the Ta-Koro Hospital." Natharius watched him kneel down next to Grokk. "Can you speak? How did this happen?"

Natharius spat on the ground at that "Dorian Shaddix," he growled. 

"More importantly, how deep, and can you still breathe?" Saeren put a hand on Grokk's shoulder. Grokk didn't respond. No comebacks, no snide remarks, no cheesing gold-toothed grin. Nothing but stony silence. 

"I don't think he can hear you," Natharius said carefully, wary of the guards nearby who might be tempted to skewer him if he moved any closer, "is he in shock or something?" to the guards he added. "We surrender! We'll come quietly." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar