BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Xerrand

"No smuggling." He said calmly, "Niralle's estate is far North of the Koro center. Your rahkshi will never need enter the Koro" He leaned forward "and besides, where else are you going to find a benefactor willing to let you keep your friend?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Lash - Charred Forest.

"Okay," she straightened a little, meeting his gaze, "you've got my attention."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Lohkar)

"...at your service."

IC:

"Plag Simul," I said, grinning despite myself -- jeez, couldn't help it! This guy cracked me up -- and leaning back in my chair. "Fight club champion, veteran of the Hive Battle and the Rahk Assault in Le, professional alcoholic, and pretty much ######-up bruiser ###### of the century. Right back atcha, Lohkar."

I slung an arm over the back of my chair, shooting a cheeky glance over at Alfon before a thought popped into my head and I turned back to the Lesterin and added:

"And El Chupacabra! Don't forget that!"

IC: Mimira - Not where she should be -

IC: Mahaki

IC:

In all of my life, bad luck has managed to find me despite my best efforts.

Today, it found me and it was called "Mimira."

"Mim," I cried, grabbing the glass of rye with the speed and ferocity of a man with nothing left to lose. "What are you doing in a bar? Kids aren't allowed in bars--"

I stopped.

I turned to the bartender.

"Are kids allowed in here?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Xerrand

The Toa nodded in approval "Niralle would like you to manage his security, since his last chief of security proved... inefficient." With the other sitting straighter, he was suddenly beginning to realize just how tall the vortixx was. "He owns a significant number of private mines and tunnels.l, which you and your rahkshi will be permitted to traverse without offense to the ussalry."

--Character Profiles--

"Chief of Security?" she mused, "And exactly what sorts of duties would I be performing if I agreed to this?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Xerrand

"Well, all security duties would fall under your command, including the protection of Niralle, oversight of dangerous operations, and establishing connections with potentially adversarial associates." He clarified, "you would be free to hire whomever you wish, and delegate as you see fit."

--Character Profiles--

"Sounds simple enough. So what's the catch?""

"Oh, come on," she gave him a flat look, "there's always a catch. Let me guess - if something goes wrong, I'll end up like the last guy?"

IC Xerrand

The Toa chuckled quietly "I'm afraid your skepticism is unfounded." He laughed, "Onoorza defected to the ussalry. She's quite alive, I assure you." he said, "And besides, I have faith that you will not fail" he smiled subtly, "Niralle does not deal in "catches". This a mutually beneficial exchange. The glory of capitalism, it's just good business"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

"I'll believe it when I see it." 

"I don't mean to interrupt, but as long as you've got something to prove you're old enough to drink, I'll serve you. If that something is a lie and you get thrown in jail for a little while, it's not my problem."

Mahaki's expression was in direct contrast with her speech; where her words were harsh and practiced, her eyes held something akin to sympathy (albeit hardened by experience).

"Failing that, I think I think I might have a few of the things for something kid friendly. There's cherries somewhere around here, and we're not out of cola yet. It wouldn't be much, but it would be a virgin drink."

Mahaki shrugged with a mix of helplessness and friendly understanding, creating an air of easygoing accomodation; inside she was just hoping she wouldn't be losing another paying customer.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Mimira

Truth be told, Mimira really hadn't come in the bar to have a drink. However, the fact that she potentially could made her think about it.

"How does one usually go about proving that?"

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"You people were never going to take no for an answer, were you?" she sighed. 

What more could there possibly be to explain? She said nothing, though, just shook the offered hand. "I don't suppose you have directions to Niralle's estate, by the way?" 

IC Xerrand

"Most certainly ma'am," Xerrand nodded, "You will want to enter through Niralle's northernmost mine, as to not conflict with the ussalry" he pointed in the general direction of Ihu, "The closest entrance to the mine opens at the southern border of Po and Onu Wahi"

--Character Profiles--

"Alright," she bent to pick her daggers up out of the ground, "I guess I'll see you around, then." 

IC: Taleen - Magma Lounge -

"I dispose of unwanted individuals and do a bit of espionage on the side." Now she knew she had a little too much to drink.

IC: Alfon

Well, this Lohkar guy didn't lack for charisma, that was for sure. I listened to Plagia with a grin while I gnawed on the last wing, chewing away at the cartilage and leaving the bone pretty bare once I was done with it. A long swig of water would've helped to clean my palate but Taleen said something which almost forced me into a spit-take.

Almost.

Gracefully, I choked on my water, making an absolutely wonderful effort to conceal my violent coughing.

"You're an assassin?!" I exclaimed in a raspy whisper.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Taleen - Magma Lounge -

Well that was an entertaining reaction. Taleen mused to herself. She simply smiled at Alfon for a minute, for affect. 

"I try not to use that word, people seem to be unnerved by it, but yes you could say that." 

IC: Mimira

IC:

"know how old you are, Mim," I said, sipping my drink, "and I'm not the sort of guy to keep his mouth shut 'bout much of anything.

I swallowed.

"Good rye," I added to the barkeep, raising the glass appreciatively.

IC (Lohkar)

IC:

"Heh. Maybe," I said, leaning forward, elbows on the table, fist clasped in my other hand.

"So," I continued, forearms now laid down on the table's surface, "you've been mutinied against twice now, huh? 'Splains why I didn't see ya when the rest of your folks dropped by Pala last year or so."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"This day just keeps getting better and better..." she sighed, gesturing for Breathless to follow her as she once more began to walk.

OOC: Lash to Onu-Wahi. 

IC: Taleen

Taleen could practically feel the apprehensiveness vibrating off of Alfon. (Being a Toa of Sonics she actually could.) It was something she was used to, it was a pretty normal reaction from learning her profession. This was why she wasn't usually much for socializing. 

"We just so happened to meet early today, I overheard the happy group she was with discussing Ko-koro, and since I barely escaped that city with my life, it was of particular interest to me. And seeing as how me and Plagia both share similar goals of removing the usurpers of Ko-koro, we're now...friends."

Friends...that was still a word she wasn't used to saying. She wasn't supposed to have those, it was against her training. 

But at that moment, she didn't really care, ###### her training. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC:

Nika walked over to the nearest box, upturned, and sat down on it so that he could look at his companion.

"So, Pae," the Vortixx said, wrists on his knees, "what do you wish to discuss?"

-Void

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro - Abandoned Warehouse

Pae was as quiet as ever, whispering softly to Nika, "We need her. She needs us," Pae's disposition towards Jin had hardly changed despite the revelation that she was one of the assassins. At the least though, Pae would be sure to keep an eye on her especially. There was little to back up Jin and her cutting ties to former employers except for what Vera promised her. To him, that would have to be good enough. He knew the reality was Jin was their ace in the hole. Things would be exceptionally different should the trio drop to a duo. But he was not the only one in the equation of three. Nika had a voice too, so Pae asked a simple question, "Has anything changed."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Since there has been no reply, I shall move Fupa to a Wahi with someone open for interaction.

IC (As Fupa): The Lesterin was happy to hang out with the matoran and skakdi. After that, she waved goodbye and left Ta-Wahi, finding the heat unbearable.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A flicker of a smile played on Mahaki's lips, a small but heartfelt sign of appreciation at the compliment. When quiet followed, her one-eyed gaze slowly swivelled between the two customers, something almost predator hidden in the single orb of light. "So, will you be having that virgin drink?"

Her gaze moved to the empty glass. "Maybe some more rye?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Alfon

"Uh huh...friends." I drawled, feeling awfully tempted to drone her for more information. When a moment of quiet passed, I decided to let it slide and that I'd keep my eyes open for anything suspicious instead.

"Alright then." I shrugged, leaning back in resignation. An awkward pause followed.

IC:

"Of course not. If you were, you would be in the hospital." The Fe-Toa responded, busying herself with preparing the metal cot with blankets and fittings. Though she didn't look back, she continued to address the cadre of Toa that had returned with her daughter with the same pleasant attentiveness. "You are all, of course, quite welcome here. Torana, dear, you and Saeva will be sharing her room. There's a cot in there for whichever of you doesn't take the bed. Erzu and Red, you two will have the living room. The couch is outfitted for the night, and this cot will be ready momentarily."

"My husband and I have our room down the hall, and whatever you need is no trouble."

IC:

"Ah, yes, Mr. Stralix." The Matoran secretary glanced at her desk, then at the door nearby. "The Akiri should be free at the moment, so go on ahead. I'm sure he'll be delighted to know that you're back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG