BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mimira

Privateers!? I thought we were... It was then she remembered that telling people they were pirates was a very bad idea. She simply nodded in agreement with Gunner, grinning stupidly. 

"I wish he'd visit though..."

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar wasn't entirely pleased to find himself no longer the centre of attention, but on the bright side, at least it was a bloody Toa Maru stealing the show. Using his player's sudden bout of inactivity expert skills of hiding in plain sight, he grabbed a drink and blended into the background at the bar to watch the show.

He couldn't hold back a smirk at the conversation that unfolded.

Blimey, I might even get along with this guy.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro streets

I stare at the Lesterin for a few moments, soakin' it all in while the tiny matoran chirrups in the background. If a 'terin of all people ordered a glass 'o ga at a pub, they'd surely be a laughin' stock. Well, their funeral, I suppose, nunna my concern. "Roit," I say after a second ah thought, "Let's go. Might I ask yer names?" Once again, not particularly int'rested, but 's always a good idea to know who yer punchin' in the face with a diamond knuckle-duster once in a while.

Kathok

"I'm already a kind of a laughing stock back in Le-Wahi I can't handle alcohol very well." Said Fupa as she shuddered at the memory of her first time drinking. "Anyway, my name is Fupa and who might you be?"  

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC:

"Hey look, someone finally got an expression out of Icicle. Another one for the journal, Plag." The Toa of PLant-Life commented, leaning against the wall and sipping the drink she'd ordered while Reordin flirted.

"Took him long enough."

IC:

"I see." Saeva's mother commented, pulling the last blanket into place. "Well, your accommodations should be set. Need anything else, anyone?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I'm already a kind of a laughing stock back in Le-Wahi I can't handle alcohol very well." Said Fupa as she shuddered at the memory of her first time drinking. "Anyway, my name is Fupa and who might you be?"  

OOC: Karaihe was thinking that bit, not saying it. Also, it kinda doesn't make any sense that Fupa would have decided to change location mid-conversation...just because some time (and a few days isn't that much anyway) has passed OOC, doesn't mean that much time has passed in-game, and doesn't mean it isn't a little rude to just have your character teleport away mid-interaction. I know you changed it, but just for future reference.

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro Streets

Ah...well, it just gets weirder and weirder. Not only has this truthfully creepy  lesterin basically read my mind, but he also seems to be in a little, half-asleep/drunk world of his own. "As I already said, I'm Karaihe. Now let's get to the bloody drink, shall we?" 

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC:

Angel opened up the door ready to see who was accompanying Jolek to make him throw in a sir, and wasn't particularly surprised - Soter and her friend, the mischievous little midget Toa. What was her name? Two letters. Effu? Equis?

Elly!

He gestured them in with some general one-word greeting - he couldn't have said which, something with an a - and walked back to the pool game he'd been reflecting on silently since the very moment Pae left him to his thoughts.

"What can I do for you two?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Enjoyment's a strong word. Amused, maybe." The Ve-Toa shrugged, throwing back the last of her drink, and sliding the glass across the bar back towards the bartender.

"Haven't really enjoyed myself for a while. No edgelords to kick the out of."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Naohi [Ta-Koro {entering a tavern}]

"My name's Naohi" The small matoran said as she skipped along after the skakdi and lesterin, "and I've never been here before, what kind of drinks do they serve here?" Her memory was starting to blur again, and she was having a hard time keeping thoughts straight.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro Streets

"Alcohol," I reply bluntly, "And...maybe some stuff that hasn't quite fermen'ed yet. Dunno. Only ever get alcohol, me."

OOC: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, 2000 posts! :D

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

[Ta-Wahi, Mangai Tunnels]

Well, there’s our distraction.

The bombastic toa of fire would do the trick, Lucira thought, but when Sanguivox confronted the beast she tensed.  Hopefully all he would do was talk to the thing, but she couldn’t be sure.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:

"The short version: we're going to make them bleed for every day they hold Ko-Koro. The long version...I got nothing. Truth is, I'm done with plans. I know what I saw when I went back to Ko-Koro. There are Rahkshi at my gates and rogue Skakdi running amok in my streets. My old man's still in Ko-Koro, and I'll be ###### if I could tell you if he's alive or not. I want the Piraka dead. Echelon's goon squad - I want them dead. I want their heads on spikes the next time I see the walls of my home, and I want the Sanctum scrubbed clean of every scrap of shadow that I can stab in the eye with an ice pick. That's my plan, and I need to be the one to carry it out. It's all on me."

"Every time I've let Ko-Koro take care of herself, the village has suffered for it. I listened to Matoro and brought back some little twerp of a terrorist to Ga-Koro, and while I was gone I let Ambages crawl into my Akiri's ear like gangrene. I went to Ta-Koro to stem the tide of Piraka with no idea what I was throwing down against, and my Akiri had his eye chiseled out on his own patio. I went to play Vault cop and Echelon sacked my city - my city, and ######, I let her down. Every time I've failed the people of Ko-Koro in my life has been as a Toa Maru. I'm done playing like a Toa Maru. Stannis can shove it up his Three Virtues-shaped puckered ######. I'm a fighter. I'm a hot-blooded ###### who's newly homeless, and I can't say I'm that ###### fond of it. Some of you are mercs, and that's all the better, because if you're not already in Ko-Koro it means you'll come down on my side. The rest of you are some of the rowdiest, most rough-and-tumble ###### I've ever met in my life, and right now I have to say I could really stand some company."

"I figured you guys would like that plan."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND