BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dia

Dia looked down, thinking to herself for a moment, but not lowering her weapon the slightest. Finally, she looked back up to the toa and the skakdi. "Sorry, the shop is closed for now. I have... personal matters to attend to." She rolled herself forward, past the two peeps, and onto the street, where the sight of smoke, fire, and a dead mook met her eyes.

The dead mook particularly caught her attention, as she rolled up to him. "That's definitely one of the creeps that barged in earlier... let's see what the karzahni this is all about." Looking over the body, she noticed a letter on him, rolled up and tied to his waist. "That ought to give me some clues..." She opened the letter, and began reading it...

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Wryu - Charred Forest

The Toa of Fire was unsure of where she was and how she had got there. Every foot step she made on the crackled and burnt twigs she walked on seemed to ring in her ears and the trees around her seemed to blur in the multiple as she looked from left to right. All she felt was pain.

It was dark. The sky was a charcoal grey and as she collapsed to the floor, falling on to her hands and knees, she noticed that the leaves beneath her were of similar shade. She opened her mouth the speak but all that came out were quiet vocal sounds, lacking in voice or texture. Her stomach was writhing in agony. She softly put her hand to it and noticed that her hands were covered in orange blood. She was alone, it seemed.

It seemed like a few hours passed as she just lay there, now on here back. She was sure she was, at the very least, dying, or maybe she was even dead. There was no point in calling for help, as her voice had failed her long ago. All she remembered was that scorpion. That darned scorpion.

OOC: Wryu open for interaction.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann allowed Asuno to do the talking with the Matoran in the shop, while she took a look around the workshop. There were all sorts of tools and devices, most ones she had never seen before. But plenty of them clearly were weapons. For a moment Jrahann entertained the idea of stealing one, but the shopowner seemed like she would have no qualms about shooting a thief with her disk launcher. Perhaps a safer approach would be to help her out with these "personal matters."

"So," said Jrahann, turning to the Matoran, "what's in that letter?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Asuno:
The matoran understandably was on edge, and Asuno couldn't fault her for refusing to serve them.

As the matoran read the letter that was attached to the 'mook', and Jrahann inquired as to it's contents, Asuno looked about the shelves and prepared to offer services to the matoran owner of the store.

"Jrahann," Asuno addressed his Skakdi companion, "Wait till she's finished reading, my dear."

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

The Toa of Fire was unsure of where she was and how she had got there. Every foot step she made on the crackled and burnt twigs she walked on seemed to ring in her ears and the trees around her seemed to blur in the multiple as she looked from left to right. All she felt was pain.

It was dark. The sky was a charcoal grey and as she collapsed to the floor, falling on to her hands and knees, she noticed that the leaves beneath her were of similar shade. She opened her mouth the speak but all that came out were quiet vocal sounds, lacking in voice or texture. Her stomach was writhing in agony. She softly put her hand to it and noticed that her hands were covered in orange blood. She was alone, it seemed.

It seemed like a few hours passed as she just lay there, now on here back. She was sure she was, at the very least, dying, or maybe she was even dead. There was no point in calling for help, as her voice had failed her long ago. All she remembered was that scorpion. That darned scorpion.

OOC: Wryu open for interaction.

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix had long flew from the forest of le-wahi and ventured into the charred forest of Ta-wahi. However now he rested in the upper reaches of a burnt limb, Allowing his wings to rest. That is when he caught sight of a limp figure below. Relying on his strong legs he tucked his knees and promptly launched himself from the tree and down to the cold ground below. He upon closer inspection this appeared to be one of those 'toa' that he had encountered.

Slowly chivinix bent over and inspected the limp form of Wryu. Hesitantly one of his four hands grabbed wryu's left arm, attempting to size up this potential meal since obviously no one would care if he ate something that was already dead. A shrill chitter of excitement left chivinix as he anticipated how toa would taste

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wryu felt something grab her arm. She wasn't strong enough to lift her head, but it sounded like some form of Rahi. She limply reached for her sickle that was strapped to her waist, although The Toa of Fire knew she was two weak to make a decent swing.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Chivinix was caught off guard when the limp form of the toa of fire moved, attempting to grab their sickle. This caused Chivinix to jump back suddenly and take up a more defensive position where he was practically flat against the ground as a deep, guttural hiss emitted from his odd mouth

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Wryu

Wryu stopped for a moment, in an attempt to at least summon some of her strength back. She called upon her element of fire to grant her the strength she needed to possibly fight this strange creature. Something that could backfire on her, as she was un-experienced with the power. Instead of a warm comfort, like she had anticipated, a sharp and, sobering pain shot through her, like flames burning through every passage way in her body.

She was stronger now, if only temporarily, and the wound to her stomach had either stopped hurting or was being drowned out by the excruciating agony that was coursing through her veins. The creature did seem some what startled by her movement, leading her to believe it was a scavenger and not so much a predator. On a better day, she would have not have hesitated to kill the Rahi, but she knew she would not stand a chance against it in her current state. And for Wryu, it was all about survival.

"Stop" She said, through clenched teeth. Wryu wasnt sure if this thing spoke Matoran, but it was only language she knew. It was at least worth a try

IC: (Roshinua)

Something like five minutes later, Rosh and seven Guardsmen were rushing down the streets, preparing to strike. Each man carried a Patero Launcher, lethally armed. Rosh shot out a set of hand motions, and three of them took positions, making their way to the tops of buildings to get better positions. The other four spread out, taking their own advantageous positions. Roshinua, however, stood directly in the middle of the street, unsheathing his sword, eyes narrowed as he awaited the next signs of the Piraka. He was a stone wall standing there, a guardian. I'm going to send these monsters back to heII.

(Ryiu)

In the charred forest, the Akrainid trained for combat, drilling over his combat tactics continuously, oblivious to Wryu's plight some hundred yards away. In his immaculate white suit, he was a strange sight to see practicing martial arts, but if style wasn't universal, was it really style? He continued practicing, every once in awhile letting out a yell.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Chivinix had managed already practically stop, however now at this toa's instistance of him stopping his head vaguely cocked to the side. Still with that confused or is it surprised look on his face he rose fully, slightly towering over Wryu as his wings readjusted to lay flat on his back. His large eyes watched the toa carefully before speaking once again

"Why?" This was the single word Chivinix had been finding himself using ever since he crawled out from under his metaphorical rock. And while such a simple word it could have infinite meanings

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

She looked into the creatures eyes. She didn't fear death, it was just a process she didn't want to go through. Not today at least.

"Because, I don't feel like killing anything else today"

Ic: Votaka

Votaka was never comfortable with death. He never quite knew what would happen. He knew now. His final thought was I never got that beer... And with that, he was gone. Forever.

Ooc: It's fine, i don't like the character, and i've got my hands tied right now with other characters.

Edited by Party Poison

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Chivinix could not help but emit a shrill laugh at this notion

"What makes toa think she could kill chivinix?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Did Dia read the letter aloud and/or show Jrahann? If not let me know.

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann had opened her mouth to say "sounds fun!" when something made her reconsider the statement. Maybe it was the fact that the Matoran's shop had just become a murder site. Maybe it was the fact that the letter had been found on a would-be abductor. In either case, Jrahann was provoked to greater-than-usual caution.

"Hmm... I think this might be something worth investigating."

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC:

Leah brought down the right side of her staff, deflecting and catching the drill that was poised to gut her. Her mind raced through her options, ruling out her first three thoughts, while she resisted the Piraka's considerable raw strength and feeling her feet slowly sink into the softening ground. Within half a second she'd settled on playing it safe, conserving her strength and saving the flashy moves for when they were truly needed. Reidak was leaning into his attempt to add a superfluous hole to her body, pushing forward to overpower her, his growling head just a few hand's widths away from hers.

The low end of her weapon was keeping the drill from piercing her abdomen, but the left, upper end was free to move still. She pushed the lower end to the left, redirecting the Skakdi's weapon slowly away, then suddenly smacked him in the face with the upper end. It allowed her to twist out of the weapons lock and, following through with the turning motion, to initiate a forceful kick to sweep the Skakdi off of his feet.

IC: God, isn't she an annoying little ######? I throw her attack space and that is the thanks I get: a bonk on the head. Really? My cranium has split rocks - it doesn't possess any sort of phobia of pokes with metal sticks. I mean, we Piraka even agree that my noggin's the thickest (though we disagree as to the cause; Thok thinks it's to shield my brain from intelligence, I think it's to shield my brain from him). At least she follows it up with a sweep. Of course, though, I've got another title among my ever-agreeable kind: world's strongest Piraka. Strength equals speed, a prime messing-with-the-scrubs tool.

"Close, but no cigar, little Toa," I remark as I cut the drill's power, then shove the staff away in the same movement as a jump over the kick. I'mma just hop right on over her head faster than she can say "natural selection" and spin back down with saw swinging. In the meantime, let's see about another quake under her to take advantage of that lifted leg and get her down and dirty. I'll even heighten the power a little bit, compensate for the fact that the ground at her feet is a baking suspension of cinder-contaminated sand in water.

The cloak nodded.

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Leah):

Leah was starting to have doubts who the real athlete here was: She, the accomplished martial artist even before becoming a Toa - or the talkative, bouncing brawny man. Her thoughts in that direction were cut short though when the pavement briefly favoured her enemy as it shook, as if trying to throw her off. She couldn't regain balance in her current stretched position, so instead she gave into the fall, catching herself with her free hand. It was an almost instinctual reaction for the former Le-Matoran. Falling was a part of life for every leaf-runner - they had just learned to do it in style.The momentum turned the movement into a partial roll that ended half a second later with her shoulder pressing into the puddle of semi-slush Reidak had created earlier.

Speaking of Reidak: The jumping Piraka was filling her field of view, buzzsaw raised over his head as he came in for a landing that was intended to end with her bisection.She wasn't keen on the fact and called upon her powers of water, channeling them through her outstretched hand. Leah wasn't sure nor did she particularly care right now if the Piraka knew who the Toa Maru were. But if they hadn't, Reidak was about to find out. While he was still in the air, she blasted him with a jet of water strong enough to tear through a wall.

"I'm not the only one without footing, numbskull."

Edited by Smaug the Terrible

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Yeah, well I'm going after her. I don't know what these 'tournaments' are all about, but my friend just got abducted, so it can't be anything good." Dia looked in the direction of the Onu-Koro highway tunnel, and started to push herself towards it. "I could use all the help I can get, you know." She said, turning to the skakdi. "I'm not exactly a cavalry. Wanna come along?"

IC Asuno:
"I don't know about Jrahann," Asuno said to Dia, "But I'm in. Time for some proper wrong-righting!"
He looked in his satchel and, turning to Jrahann, remembered her lack thereof.
"First, though, I'd like to ask a few favors. I'd like to buy a projectile weapon for myself and a satchel for my companion here."

BZPRPG Character

Wryu swallowed in admittance. Maybe in good condition she'd stand a chance, but the creature was something she had never seen before. Who knew what else it could do.

"Okay" she said, strapping the sickle to her waist again. I wont try to kill you if you dont try to kill me. I haven't had the greatest day, and I'd rather not make it worse by killing a... "What even are you anyway?"

Chivinix had heard this question many times and always had the same question

"Chivinix is a Chivinix."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"There's a disk launcher inside of the shop, top grade darksteel." Dia turned to Asuno, with a grim and very serious expression on her face "But I am no bag maker."

IC Asuno:

"Okay," He replied. "Would you know where we could find a bag maker?" He made his way inward to retrieve the Disc Launcher. "And how much is this launcher?"

BZPRPG Character

IC Jrahann:

"Asuno, I really don't think it's that important we get a bag. I have, what, a lightstone and some rope?" Jrahann had already tied the rope into a kind of holster for the luminous crystal. "But I'm going with you. And as long as we're picking out weapons, got anything good for shooting things? Something smaller than a disc launcher would be best."

"If you help me get Ankarya back, you can have it. Now let's go, the longer we wait, the more likely something horrible will have happened to her." With those words, she quit delaying, and quickly began propelling herself onwards to the Onu-Koro highway. She was going to get her friend, her partner, back. No matter what the cost.

IC Asuno:

"Well, let's get a move on!" Asuno said as he picked up and armed the Disc Launcher.

As they began to follow Dia, he said aside to Jrahann, "Your current possessions aren't the point. The point is, you're gonna get more and you're gonna want to carry them. Like the widgets I have that I want to give you."

BZPRPG Character

IC: It helps that I can spin my saw to deflect some. It helps that I'm not anchored and free to be blown back without additional damage.

You know what doesn't help? The jet getting past and hitting my chest with barely-diminished force. My breastplates are out of commission and my pecs have been sullied by the horrors of aqua pura. Besides that, I'm blown back a bit. I land on my feet with the practice of my life and tut towards her ugly face. Evolution doesn't hurt that any more than my sense of the Earth does. I am one adaptive mother######er.

Gotta give her credit, though, that staff and that water are both annoying as all ######. I'm faster, stronger, and tougher than her, but as long as she's got those, all my advantages can really do is allow me to chip away at her resistance until she gets tired. How am I supposed to adapt to anything that boring-###### way? There must be something I can do to penetrate her defense more quickly. Looks like she recovered faster than usual, so quakes are out of the question. Perhaps another weapon in the equation will do the trick.

Dropping one hand to Mr. Manpurse, I grab a wifey and whip her out, then give her a twist and chuck her at the little Toa. Grinning, I charge in on her heels with saw swinging diagonally left-right across her, the most powerful stroke.

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.