BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Fascinating. One who claims to seek a life of peace, in service to a god that chose to upset the balance that once existed, yet instead comes to bring harm to a place of peace. Choosing to assault, of all places, a hospital." The Titan didn't budge.

"I care not for your hypocrisy. I've still not heard a reason not to send you where you can find that peace, if your deity is as noble as you claim."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kellin began to approach. Not much in the way of stealth from him, but that wasn't really necessary right now. 

"And yet you trying to get out of an attempt on attacking a hospital scot-free... Because you wanna find a home." he said flatly.

helo frens

IC: Wraith

Wraith had heard more than enough, the air around the hospital attackers was ever so frigid, if they stood still for too long they'd probably get stuck. 

The ice and snow around them began to harden as it spread and attempted to attach to their feet and spread up their bodies. Wraith had every intention to turn them into frozen statues. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dayeth.

"I didn't say I was noble, nor that I sought peace. I said I sought acceptance and fellowship. I didn't attack your hospital, either. I was wounded, so I came to be healed." that wasn't entirely true, but there was no way for them to know that. Her plan had been to take the hospital patients as hostages to blackmail the enemy into a surrender, so that no more would have to bleed. She loved nothing more than to see the followers of Mata Nui fall, but there was a vast difference between swiftly stabbing someone in the throat to watching them bleed out for hours on end.

"I saw one who shared my beliefs imprisoned here, chained up like an animal. Of course I wanted to help him, of course I wanted to exact vengeance on those who had done this to him. If one of Makuta's chosen had done the same to one of your people, would you not have reacted in the same way? Don't you dare lie and say you wouldn't have! You can't pass judgement on me unless you're willing to taste that same judgement upon yourself."

"And as for you..." she whirled on Kellin, turning her back on the staff still pointed at her skull. "Do you find that so hard to believe? As I said to your stupid friend here, she jabbed a thumb back towards the titan, "would you not do the same if our roles were reversed? If the followers of Makuta ruled the island and persecuted your kind, forcing them to hide in the shadows, would you not rise up and strike back?" 

She left him to think that over as she slowly turned to face the titan for what may well be the final time. "If I haven't given you pause for thought, then go ahead and kill me. Then kill Mortem, and Kimala, and every other friend of Makuta that you lay eyes on. See if that makes you feel any better about yourself and your beliefs." with that, she closed her eyes, waiting for the end to come, or for Makuta to save her...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Raaka

Raaka kept his cannon aimed at the Vortixx' head as he got up and began walking away, yelling his lungs out at the Toa of Crystal.

He knew what would happen to her if she left with the Ta-Matoran. There would be no negotiations, no truce.

Just another casualty.

He weighed the options they had in his head.

One. Let the Ta-Matoran, Vortixx and Ta-Toa go with the Toa of Crystal. Cy-Toa gets killed and the three come back with reinforcements. We all die.

Two. Immobilize the three captives here, hopefully slowing down the forces in Ko-Koro and giving a better window of escape. 

Three. Kill the three captives. The forces in Ko-Koro see they're dead, move on and come for us. Cy-Toa may get angry.

Just then, Raaka noticed ice forming around the feet of the captives. Who...?

IC: She turned to him, said her speech, closed her eyes...

And got soundly DECKED, square on the jaw.

"No, you idiot."

Whether she was flat unconscious or merely dazed, either way she wasn't getting up any time soon, because while was still on the floor, he plopped down right on top of her back.

"Can we tie her up right this time, please?"

He looked over to Kimala. "You just heard all of this, right? Look at your own injuries. You were fighting around the same place as the big dude we hauled in, yeah? You really think you can go and talk these people out of this?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

OOC: Oh, you, Kellin.

Dayeth hit the ground with a solid thud, but didn't even bother trying to escape. This idiot was going to tie her up again? Although not preferable, it was fine with her.

She would still end up free in the end. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Wow, way to not give a girl time to explain herself guys... Also, she never mentioned her name.

IC: Kimala

She smiled humorously as the Ta-Matoran called her a friend, then it disappeared as she realized everybody else seemed to have misunderstood her as well. Then everything piled up and she was too busy breaking the ice around her feet to respond. And now the Matoran had been struck, and her ring of crystal broken. 

She grunted and looked at Kellin. "You didn't have to do that, I was going to punish her after I got a word in edgewise." She shook her head. 

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Oh, didn't she? My bad. I can go edit it if you want.

"You what?" Dayeth sputtered, craning her neck to get a look at Kimala. "You just said..." she trailed off. She didn't even care anymore. Her plan had fallen apart. There was no way she was walking out of this after all. Although... she couldn't help but wonder whether the titan would have actually killed her or not. 

Not that any of it mattered now anyway. So she sat there, still pinned by Kellin, and waited for Kimala to explain herself, while slowly inching her knife out of its sheath to strike out at Kellin...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: If the Kualsi can't teleport other people, can Krayzikk tell that to Verulas IC? I'd like to play that off as him not being knowledgeable in the mask's usage.

IC: "Can we stop with the deity-speak now? It's making me sick that you people place so much faith into two beings that aren't even here instead of yourselves," Verulas said irritability as he spied his throwing knife and attempted its retrieval. "By the way, I was actually trying to save the Ta-Toa's hide as well. He put up a good fight; one that I was taken out of by people who were supposed to be on my side, I might add. But Gigantor over there messed him up badly when he took him out, and if he went with you he would've died from his injuries. And to be honest, normally, I would've gone with Sparky's plan, even if he does have bad aim. But I didn't think Kellin would've been up for that, and you two have just become so insufferable that I don't even want to look at your corpses."

He didn't care if he was interrupting... or even if he was heard.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Don't get me wrong, I had every intention of accompanying you," she hastily explained. "But I firmly believe that actions have consequences. And I wish to end this conflict with little violence. Depriving fighters of one of their hands reduces their ability to hurt others, and seems like an adequate loss to make up for the damage done today. But that is not to say I disagree completely. The banishment to the Kumu Islets never agreed with me, and I do believe that the followers of Mata Nui- even myself included- should take responsibility, whether it be for actively encouraging the policy, or passively letting it happen."

She nodded in agreement with Verulas. "He is right, the Toa of Fire will not make it if you take him"

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC EDIT: Deleted to give someone else a chance to post.

(admins please remove this :) )

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Verulas picked up his knife and threw it at the Ta-Matoran as she launched her attack on Kellin. He had already had enough of her Karz for the next year, and wasn't planning on letting her attack his employer. Luckily, he had the energy to produce a normal throw of his calibur. Unfortunately, that energy was keeping him standing.

He fell to his hands and knees, hoping the universe would find it ironic if she were to receive a wound matching what she had previously given him.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Kind of impossible for Dayeth to get the same wound, since she's face down on the ground with someone sitting on top of her, but I'll do my best...

Dayeth had moved to strike at Kellin with her knife, but Verulas had already spotted the motion and acted accordingly. His knife buried itself in her wrist, impaling her knife hand to the ground and staining the white snow red as blood began to pour from the severed arteries within her mangled hand. 

Staring at the flow of blood, every fragment of Dayeth's being was focused solely on not screaming out in pain. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Well, it seemed she wasn't the one who had to do the cutting after all. She knelt down calmly by the Matoran and encased the wound in crystal to keep her from bleeding out. "Let me go with them," she implored Ko-Koro's defenders. "I promise I will do all I can to bring an end to all this destruction."

BZPRPG Profiles

Watching her almost-severed hand flapping about limply while gushing blood was making Dayeth's brain hurt. She couldn't believe this!

It was too much. The blood loss from her earlier wound... Verulas' poison still in her bloodstream... the shock of watching her mutilated hand being encased in crystal... Dayeth's head spun, and she plummeted into the dark, familiar world of unconsciousness... 

OOC: And thus ends all my hopes of Dayeth escaping. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: Oh. My bad. Didn't help that she technically got dosed twice either.

IC: Even Verulas couldn't believe how well that shot turned out.
"So... would now be a good time to discuss a raise?," he joked, still in utter disbelief. "Still though; that was probably the best one-hundred and fifty widgets you've spent recently, right?"
Well, if she didn't hate him beforehand...
Really? A pun? For shame...
"The Matoran's right," he said, turning his attention to the Crystal-Toa. "You'd just be serving yourself up on a silver platter. They'll eat you alive."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Xxeth

Xxeth blasted the disks away with a burst of wind. "You think you can beat me with disks?" It was almost insulting to Xxeth. He fired his now armed crossbow at one of the attacking matoran, aiming dead center. 

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

Panyk saw the Vortixx turn towards him in midair, and scowled to himself. He hadn't expected them to react so quickly. He used his Kualsi to jump forward, almost running head first into the wall. He recovered, turning around and, with a sadistic smile, increased gravity around the pair tenfold, intending to crush them into the ground.

Chavara felt gravity reverse around her, and with a curse, she began to fall - upwards. There was no way she could stop it from happening, so she did the only thing she could: take advantage of the change of circumstances. Twisting around and pointing her sword down, she sent a blast of scorching heat down towards the sound and gravity skakdi, flinging a fireball from her other hand at the matoran guard still trapped in the icy windstorm. 

Onic threw up a shield of earth to block the laser vision, then dived out of the way of the massive boulder. It clipped his side, spinning him, and he fell to the ground with a grunt of pain. But he wasn't going down that easily. He punched the ground, channeling his power into it, causing a whole to open up in the earth underneath him, which he promptly fell through, landing somewhere in the prisons below. 

IC: It took about five seconds for Chavara to reorient herself to reverse-freefall and then to make use of her powers, and the Skakdi of gravity and sonics made good use of that time. They was quickly on the move again to avoid her counter attack, though the sonic Skakdi hissed in pain as the blistered skin of his back stretched and twisted. As his partner ran, the other let go of his powers, returning the toa's gravity back to normal when she had reached a height of about 70 bio.

The Ko-Matoran was not so lucky, being unable to escape the incoming fireball. It took him full in the face, searing his skin and partially melting his mask. It fell from his face, warped and unable to fit back on. Weakened and wounded, the Matoran dropped to the ground.

The other two Matoran's disks were deflected by Xxeth, just as he had intended. Seeing that their projectiles continued to be ineffective, the two guards retreated, though one was caught in the leg by the toa's crossbow bolt as he tried to dive out of the way.

The Skakdi of ice saw Onic start to fall as the hole opened up below him, but was determined not to let the criminal escape. Again, he reached out to the snow that formed a thin layer of top of the earth and caused it to rapidly grow inwards towards the centre of the hole even as it hardened into ice. It would make a cap over the hole and form around Onic even as he dropped through, trapping him inside.

The two Vortixx sagged as their weight suddenly increased, but they did not drop. Straining with the effort, they remained upright under the crushing force. One even took a couple of shuffling steps forward, before halting as the effort became too much. There was a limit to their strength, and a tenfold increase in their own weight had found it.

Before Panyk could take advantage, however, the Skakdi of sonics and gravity intervened. The former assaulted the Toa of gravity's ears with a barrage of white noise, while the latter countered his elemental power with his own, freeing the two Vortixx. They leapt froward greedily, swinging their staffs high and low.

Karemo stepped off the rubble of earth and ice and into a clod metal corridor. Behind him was a large ovular hole in the steel wall, not much taller than he was but twice as wide. Ahead of him was another steel door. It was locked, but he wasn't concerned. His focus now was what lay to his left and right. The long corridor stretched out in either direction, lined with thick, strong doors with barred windows set inside them. Here, two stories down under the frozen earth and permafrost of Ko-Koro, was the place that housed the most dangerous captives to be held in the village. The guards were gone from this place, gone to fight against the other Makuta-followers upstairs. From what the toa of iron could hear, it was turning out to be quite a battle. That left only himself, the doors, and the beings behind them.

He ran down the corridor, not stopping to break down the doors, but simply absorbing their metal locks. This way was much quicker, and actually allowed him to gain elemental energy from the process. He gave each one a gentle push as he ran past, and the doors swung inwards to reveal the inmates. They were of almost every species and type and many weren't Makuta followers, but he didn't have time to discriminate. Some would join with Makuta's Legacy, some would merely cause more chaos in the city. Either way, they would help to break the last of the Guard's resistance. Only once that was done could they turn to securing the city for themselves. Some might prove troublesome then, but for now it was worth it to release them.

He kicked open the last door, and yelled down the hallway as he ran for the next one, roaring out his message: "Prisoners, Ko-Koro is under attack! Its guard is falling, but is not yet broken. Join with us! Take your revenge on those who held you here, far from the light. Banish them from their homes and loot what you want! Fight with us now, and see Ko-Koro fall! Fight with us now, and see it rise again as a new kind of koro, one that stands as a bastion of the lasting Legacy of Makuta!"

It wasn't the most eloquent speech, but made up on the fly, it served its purpose. These prisoners shouldn't need too much motivation to escape, but there were a few things they needed to know

ppg2.png

IC: Smiling, a conveniently forgotten Joskander lashed out with his chain again, aiming for the Skakdi's shield arm.  There wasn't much he could do about the lasers, unfortunately, but at least the Toa of Air could be of some use, even injured as he was.

OOC: Sorry about the cheap shot there.  :P Pretty sure Joskander's still lying on the ground near Zekev, by the way.  Those chest wounds aren't getting any better, so he won't be moving anytime soon.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

She grit her teeth. She wanted to protest, but she knew they were right. With a sigh, she picked up the Matoran. The stab wound in her side protested, but she ignored it. "Very well. What's our course of action now? Defend the hospital or evacuate?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Chavara groaned inwardly as she felt herself begin to fall. She was not having a good day. As she fell, though, she drew on her elemental power, creating a cushion of hot air underneath her. It wouldn't be enough to slow her descent much, but it would hopefully protect her from getting killed on impact. She slammed into the ground, her right arm taking the brunt of the impact. She felt something break, and bit back a cry of pain as she lay there, on her back in the snow. 

Stumbling through the barrage of sound, Panyk was still focused. He never listened to anyone anyway. Everything he heard was white noise.

The Vortixx were coming for him again. Readying his mace, he prepared to swing, but used his mask at the last moment, reappearing right in front of the surprised sonic skakdi and swinging the mace in a brutal uppercut at its oversized chin.

Onic felt ice began to form around his body and cursed. He fell through the hole he'd created, letting the ice take the brunt of the impact, freeing one of his arms, before using his pakari to rip the rest of the ice off his body. He heard shouting from somewhere below. Someone had released the prisoners, it seemed, taking advantage of the distraction upstairs to sneak inside. Clever. Onic made a mental note to congratulate whoever it was before punching them in the face. 

Brushing more ice off his shoulders, he cracked his knuckles, preparing to use his elemental powers once more on the earth above his head. 

IC: "What the Matoran said," Verulas said, leaning to one side so he could sit down. "Split the team up. Frosty here sets up a storm between us and the city. The Big Guy draws their fire, keeping anyone dumb enough to enter off balance while either Sparky or our resident Skakdi picks them off one-by-one with the Vortixx's appropriated equipment. Standard guerrilla warfare; keep the enemy humiliated and kill their morale. The rest of us stay here, setting up defences while continuing evacuation in case those four need to fall back."

He glanced at Kellin and the Crystal-Toa.
"Sorry. I know you two want to be out there, but Cancer can move more stuff than we can, faster than we can, and a coating of angled crystal should provide enough protection for the building so not every blast sent its way hits the foundation and deals a crippling injury," he said, pointing his thumb in the direction of the wall behind them. "Believe me, I'm just as upset as you are. I have a third of my juice left and I can barely move."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ic: (Ko wahi drifts)

"Screw this storm!" Kakrant shouted for the fourth time. He was lost in the snow drifts, after trying to get his bearings. He had heard of a tunnel connecting Ko Wahi to Onu Koro, seeing as how there was a weapons craftsman in Onu Moro, but had gotten lost in the way and was now stuck in a snow storm. He fired his gun randomly into the storm, trying to find anything to see by, but so far nothing.

Ooc: Open for interaction and directions for the Onu Koro tunnel.

OOC: That would have to be one granddaddy of an updraft to turn terminal velocity into something only arm-breaking. By my calculations, roughly a 90 km/h wind maintained for most of the fall. How about we say she landed on the remains of that earth dome that just got broken up? They say that freshly-plowed fields are good things to aim for when a skydiver's parachute fails, so that might get the result you're looking for.

IC: A loud thump echoed around the courtyard as Chavara slammed into the ground, luckily landing on the pile of soft earth left behind from the destruction of Onic's shield. Bits of soil went flying in all directions, but ultimately, they had saved her life. Even so, she appeared to be down for the count, lying half-delirious on the ground with broken bones and probably some less visible damage. Even so, the Toa of stone was wary as he approached her, his calix on high activation as he prepared to spring back at any sign of movement.

He wasn't going to kill her. No, he was a Toa in every sense of the word. He followed to code and though he would do his best to see justice done for this villain, he would not end her life here and now. Instead, he went to remove her mask, quietly knock her unconscious and bind her wrists and ankles with stone bonds.

The Skakdi of sonics, meanwhile, had expected Panyk's concentration to be shattered, and his mask unusable. His mistake proved costly as the toa appeared in front of him, and landed a powerful blow. he was thrown backwards onto the ground, where he lay still, aside from the slow rise and fall of his chest as he struggled to get air into his lungs.

Enraged by the fall of their comrade, the other two Skakdi attacked Panyk with renewed fervor. Blades of ice erupted from the ground, stabbing upwards at his legs while a weakening zamor and blasts of heat vision flew through the air towards him.

The two Vortixx saw that the Skakdi guards' attacks would make it too dangerous for them to get close to Panyk, so they instead went after Xxeth where the matoran had failed. They ran at him from two sides, trying to pin him back against the wall of the courtyard as they swung their staffs at him.

The Toa of lightning caught Kitano's crystal ball with her matatu, bringing it to a gentle halt within a cushion of telekinetic force. It hovered between them in mid-air, caught between conflicting forces. Both pushed on it, but neither gained any ground, and Kitano did not let the crystal break and spill the sphere's precious contents. He threw another. She caught it. And agian, until there were three spheres hanging in the air like raindrops on an invisible spider's web.

The Vo-Toa was starting to sweat. He matatu was designed to push on an object she could see, and extending that power and focus to three different objects at once was difficult, especially with Kitano pushing back. His elemental power, on the other hand,  was of a different nature and could handle moving about a swarm of crystal shards without issue. The spheres hardly moved, but both toa could feel a shift in momentum coming.

Kitano threw a fourth sphere. He didn't push it with elemental power, just tossed it towards the guard and let in fly on its own. He didn't have to do any more. The guard knew she couldn't catch it, and instead threw out lightning to intercept it, crying out as she did and felt the connection to her mask break. Summoning elemental power had pushed her past the limit of her concentration and the resistance that had held back the first three spheres vanished even as the fourth was blasted apart. They rushed to her, converging as they struck her chest and broke open.

Makika venom splashed across her as sharp pieces of crystal cut into her skin, letting the corrosive liquid in deeper. He armour bubbled and fizzed as it dissolved in a matter of seconds, and still the venom continued. The Toa fell to the ground, screaming incoherently with pain as her chest was eaten away.

ppg2.png

OoC: Forger in from Ko-Koro

IC Forger

The cable car swayed, the trip over the break was a long one and the car and track ancient. He could see the unease on some of the newer recruit's faces.

"Don't worry friends, we haven't had any casulties during crossing for many, many days." He wanted to set them at ease. Zero's way of leading was like slowly being absorbed into a deep dark cave in Onu-Wahi, it could take hours or it could take weeks, but eventually you were lost. At the mercy of the the natural environment around you. One caused by geological phenomenon, the other a product of their leader's inexorable atmosphere. A lowkey permeance of her personality and authority that covered their outpost.

He viewed his leadership as a more mutual endeavor, he wanted cooperation rather than submission. Not out of the good of his heart mind you, but because he viewed someone that believed they were in charge, as much more easily shaped and molded than a blind and domestic slave. One resigned to their fate.

He brought out his back, opening it to find a large map of Mata-Nui that he laid on the cable car's central table. He formed a small metal pin to mark their landing. "This is the Ko-Wahi side of the Tren Krom Break, we will be disembarking there shortly." He marked Ko-Koro, far away, even on the map's shrunken scale. "This is our destination, it is over nearly 100 kio of travel. Considering the terrain and weather, that is a solid two days. We should arrive on the outskirts early tomorrow morning. Hopefully before dawn breaks, so that we can scout the area out."

He pinned another location, a small topographical protrusion on the map, "this will be our camp when we arrived there. A small peak, 5 kio from the Koro. I do not know how many of you have been to Ko-Koro before." He produced another map, this one of the region surrounding the city. "Our camp will be approximately 3 kio from their Hospital. Two of you will be sent out first to scout the area. If there is still activity, I shall speak with their leader and learn more about the state of the city proper."

He rolled up the smaller Ko-Koro region map, leaving the larger one pinned onto the table. "Zero may have told you we are aiming to help the defenders, that is indeed our first and preferred plan. But if the scales have tipped against them, we will not be throwing our lot in with theirs. Zero wants use to maintain relations with multiple factions across the island, if we cannot gain their trust here we shall do it elsewhere. Given that our information on this conflict is several days old, and that we still have two to travel. That very well may be the case when we arrive. In that case, we will contact the attackers and see if our services would be of value to them."

The cable car ground to the stop, they had landed. Already, the tempurature was dropping.

"One last word before we head out; the darker forces on this island can be very tempting, but do not kid yourselves, abandoning us for them would only result in your death. They can promise you riches, but riches will do you no good if the island is a lawless run by cultists and criminals. Our ultimate goal is a peaceful land, Zero and I, we just have a different view of how exactly that can be achieved."

He scanned their faces. Only unreadable eyes stared back. "Perfect."

Their plans set and packs shouldered, they moved out, heading westwards to Ko-Koro.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

OOC: Fair point, Lorax. I was just going by BS01, which says that the power of heat (a secondary power of fire users) can be used for

• Manipulating heat to levitate or slow a fall.

So, yeah, it doesn't really matter, since you added that Chavara hit the dirt pile, but I think what I did was within the capability of a fire Toa's power. 

As the Toa of Stone bent to take Chavara's mask, he felt the ground begin to grow scorching hot beneath his feet. The ice melted into slush, then began to hiss and steam. He jumped back using his Calix, wincing involuntarily at the hot water stinging his armoured feet. He looked back to see Chavara smiling at him, a surprisingly cold smile for all of the heat she was creating. With her working arm, she raised her sword and unleashed a blistering wave of heat in his direction. She wasn't trying to kill him; with his Calix she probably missed him altogether, but it gave her enough time to focus on activating her mask, hopefully protecting herself from whatever counterattack he might have planned. 

Panyk laughed as the two skakdi attacked, using his power to levitate both himself and the downed skakdi. He lifted himself over the ice spears that stabbed at his legs, then positioned the incapacitated sonic skakdi between himself and the zamors and vision blasts, before using gravity to fling the unfortunate guard back at his comrades. 

Below ground, Onic extended the reach of his power, sensing the telltale vibrations of the footsteps of the fighters above. He couldn't be certain who was who, though, so he decided against unleashing any direct attacks. Instead, he ripped at the earth between the groups of fighters, carving a deep trench that cut the courtyard almost completely in half, shaping it into a ramp that led straight up into the courtyard. 

OOC: The prisoners can now run straight up into the middle of the courtyard and join the battle once they reach that floor. 

OOC: The Outsiders from Ta-Wahi.

IC: Enforcer

I watch Forger's speech with amusement, and reverence. He is a born leader, someone who knows what is require,d and respects the burdens that come with it. Charismatic as well, I note. Watching Forger lay out the map with our battle plans, I only half-listen. I already know the plan. I also know that most plans do not last. I'm interested to see if this plan holds together, or whether we will be forced to improvise. 

I just hope there's something left for us to do when we arrive, and that the battle hasn't already ended. 

"You heard Forger." I say darkly, adding an undertone of intimidation to Forger's warning about not siding with the forces of darkness. "You chose to join us. Now that you've made that choice, you can't go back on it." I left my threat unsaid or you'll have me to answer to

Without a further word spoken, we began to move out into the icy wastes. 

IC: Krakan.

After shouting curses and shooting for ten minutes, he came across what looked like a red flag. He was very cold, and still very lost. He sat down at the base of the flag and waited for someone to come along and direct him in the way of the Ko-Koro - Onu-Koro tunnels.

IC: Barus (Judge)

The toa of gravity waited patiently with his team mates in on their way to the battle. He may have been uncomfortable in the heat of Ta-Wahi, but now he longed for the high temperature that contrasted with the cold. He wanted to get this over with fast and get paid.

"Perhaps," he said, thinking out loud, "we could save time if we utilized some elements. Being a toa of gravity, speed could be gained if we have the right transport."

• Upvote 1

IC: Verulas ignored the Vo-Toa's comment as a vine emerged from his hand in an attempt to retrieve his knife once again.

Oh, go power a light bulb, Sparky. So not in the mood for your attitude.

He sheathed the blade before attempting to stand, nearly falling over as he struggled to remain on his feet.

"I'm going to go find a medic," he growled, pain radiating through his body with every step. "Then, I think I'm going to take a nap and try to regain some of my strength. Wake me up if anything interesting happens."

He walked over to the snowbank near the entrance, grabbing the deceased Matoran's backpack before shuffling through the hospital doors, slumping himself down into a corner, and passing out as the doctor he had freed up for the Toa of Crystal began to work on him.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Enforcer 

I stop mid-stride. That isn't such a bad idea. I turn to Forger. "He should get an extra cut of the profits for offering to help like that," I suggest, thinking the idea over. If we had a... "Could you create a sled?" I ask Forger. Coming up with ideas usually isn't exactly my forte, but it seems inspiration has momentarily chosen to favour me. "With Judge's gravity lightening the load, you could use your kakama to push the rest of us." I know all Kanohi masks. It's a hobby of mine, and it helps when fighting Toa; that way I know what I'm up against. "We could halve our travel time." I add. 

I wait for Forger to respond. 

IC- Ko-Koro Guard

The guard heard her loud and clear, but he did not care. He did not take orders from civilians. Especially not foreigners. Especially not off-island Vortixx. Especially not ones that arrived with the force that was trying to destroy Ko-Koro.

Even though Jin made sense, he did not pay her any mind. He had his orders, given directly to him by the woman he most trusted. She was beyond rescue, out of his reach. He could not help her, only carry out her final missive.

So he lunged forwards again, feinting a stab with one end and twirling the spear to attempt to hit Jin with its other side.

IC (Jin)

I jumped back from the stab, but it was just a feint; the guy sent the back end of his spear spinning around, trying to hit me with the extra reach, so I blocked the blow with the flat of my knife, almost knocking it right out of my hand.

#####. The impact went right up my arm. I didn't have the equipment to deal with this guy's weapon, and I didn't the time either. Sure, I could probably deal with him eventually, but I'd rather get as far away from Echelon as I could before he found me. So I decided to take the one option I did have: I turned around and sprinted back the way I'd come.

IC: Jalkron nods, whispering, "Consider it done.  On three I'm gonna absorb this shelter and create blocks of iron above them.  That's when you run.  One...Two...Three!"  The shelter disappears and metal blocks appear above Echelon and his allies.  Immediately after Jalkron creates fist-fulls of metal darts, which he hurls at the group.

IC (Rorg)

My knife jumps, a movement quickly echoed by the launcher in my other hand; this is doubtless the result of the Toa's elemental abilities. However, before he can gather enough concentration to entirely rip them from my grasp, Eisen acts, and nullifies his power over Iron before sending the Toa hurtling back against a wall.

The Toa gets to his feet, appearing to struggle, then launches a series of attacks at Eisen while constructing a large hammer to wield. It appears he has forgotten there are other opponents, so, while his concentration is on my ally, I fire a zamor at him.

It is curious, noting how much elemental energy he has. He attempted to attack Echelon outside the Citadel, and I believe he is the one responsible for sealing my rifle. He has created and absorbed dozens of metallic items and objects, and manipulated metal to create shields and weapons. At this stage of the battle, and knowing his penchant for such obvious and taxing attacks, it would not surprise me to see his elemental energy run completely dry.