BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dravennica stepped back as the Vo-Skakdi attempted to squirm his way free from his brethren's grasp, his apparent weakness not amusing her in the slightest. She drew her sword, placing the blade at his throat as she turned her attention back to the Skakdi of Crystal.

"If you wish to be rid of this... annoyance, I'll be more than willing to comply," she said, waiting for his answer. "Unless of course, you just want to knock him out again..."

Septima pulled her scarf tighter around her head as she approached the destroyed gate into the city. She had heard tales of how cold Ko-Koro was compaired to the other villages, but this was rediculous.

The first thing she saw through the storm was the large amount of corpses littered across the frozen ground, their blood staining the snow red as they began to stink up the place. This wasn't the first time that she had encountered a dead body, but try as she might, she could just not get used to that smell. She looked around, seeing that the mound of deceased before her was picked clean of anything worth taking before noticing the large group amassed at the Koro's entrance.

"Oh, Karz...," she whispered as she threw herself into the snow and took cover behind the closest corpse.

She peeked out at them, realising that they didn't see her approach and breathing a sigh of relief. Septima had no idea who they were, but either way, it would be troublesome to sneak by them undetected, even with her Huna. Waiting until they left also wasn't an option, as she had ran out of food days ago on the journey up there and she was starving, but the sight of their weapons deterred her from taking any reckless action. Walking up to them was a bad idea; if they were attackers, she'd be dead, and even if they were defenders, she highly doubted that they would just let her stroll on by to loot the city. Her only option was to cautiously move towards the wall and climb up and over them.

She activated her mask before slowly crouching her way over to the wall, quickly examining its surface before making a move. Thankfully, it had plenty of cracks on it due to the battle, rendering it climbable as she created a pair of Protosteel Tiger Claws around her hands and slowly made her way up. The tools had greatly assisted her with scaling vertical surfaces in the past as they did now, and the only thing a grappling hook would have grabbed was their attention as the noise from it hitting the upper battlements would have exposed her. Her hands eventually reached the wall's edge, pulling herself topside as she took in the view of the burning city around her.

It reminded her of the day Xa-Koro was destroyed... and her family along with it.

Reminding herself that she was there to work, Septima pushed the memories aside and took a running leap onto the next building.

She landed less than gracefully, somersaulting forward and losing control over her mask before nearly sliding off of the roof and into the street below. Thankfully, however, she was now out of sight of the group by the gate, which meant that she could press on along the rooftops away from any real danger. The Fe-Toa turned her head, looking for a good spot to begin, and spied two other groups near her position. One consisted of a female Ko-Toa who was holding her sword against the throat of a Vo-Skakdi being carried by a Skakdi of Crystal while a fellow Toa of Iron stood by and did nothing; they were at street level and weren't likely to see her. The other group unfortunately looked like they were about to raid what appeared to be an armory, which was one of the places she was planning on paying a visit; they had two Lesterin on the rooftops and an Onu-Toa, a Ba-Toa, a Ta-Toa, and a Skakdi of Ice on the ground. As long as the Lesterin didn't turn around, they wouldn't see her, but she knew for a fact that she wasn't going that way and decided to continue making her way deeper into the city.

Septima soon came across a house with a bedroom window, and, after reabsorbing her weapons and forcing it open, slowly made her way inside.

OOC: Septima is open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: I'll take you up on that.

IC Tarkahn(Name changed due to unintentional copying of another player characters name. bleh.): As the Onu-Matoran went to place the open sign on the front of his Workshop, a Fe-Toa climbed in through his window, as if trying to be sneaky. Tarkahn sighed. Some theives were just too idiotic to handle. Grabbing a knife from his work table, he quietly approached the Fe-Toa, who seemed to be focused on the window she'd just crawled in, and placed the knife at her throat.

"I don't know what possessed you to try and steal from me, but I suggest you find some one less intelligent to rob."

OOC: @VahkiDane: I don't know what you're trying to do with your character, here. If you're trying to imply that your character is possessed, you should probably have that cleared that with a staff member first. If it's more of an out-of-body experience deal, they usually require a functioning Iden (which a Matoran would not have, since they wear inactive masks). Either way, it's getting pretty confusing.

IC: Septima finished climbing through the window, momentarily escaping the chaos outside only to be ambushed by an Onu-Matoran and have a blade pushed up against her throat. She slowly raised her hands, showing him that she was not a threat as she tried to talk him down.

"Alright, alright, you caught me," she whispered. "Yes, I'm a thief, but I honestly had no intention of robbing this place; I just wanted somewhere to hole up while I planned my next move. Have you been outside lately? The village is crawling with people killing each other, and I was just trying to get away from that for a little while. I am unarmed, and I am no threat to you."

She looked down at the blade, noticing that it hadn't moved in the slightest before she continued speaking.

"Now, the way I see it, you have three options. Option One: You kill me right here and now, which will net you nothing but watching me bleed out on the floor, as I have no money or supplies on me, and my satchel is completely empty. Oh, and there's still the horde of people you'd have to contend with as soon as you leave your shop. Option Two: You knock me out and wait for someone to arrest me, which is unlikely, considering how this battle is turning out, and get us both killed when one of the psychos outside decides to kick your door in to see if you have anything worth taking. And finally, Option Three: You let me go, and I help you escape the city. We both live, and we can both go our separate ways afterwards; no harm, no foul. Unless you've got someone coming for you that I don't know about, I'd choose Option Three."

Normally, Septima wasn't nearly this talkative, but having a knife this close to her windpipe wasn't exactly her idea of a picnic, and she liked being alive.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC-Aurorin and NPC

The Doctor, after finishing dressing the Fallen Toa's wounds, Turned towards Essie. "Hmmm... Interesting. this isn't a completley biomechanical body which I'm used to, so this may take a very long time."

Aurorin managed to crack a joke even in a situation this Dire. "You'll be needing an Engineer instead of a doctor, probably."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

"You still feeling confident about your Ko-Toa friend?" I ask Veteran. "You still think you're guaranteed to win?" 

Veteran adjusts his eyepatch and narrows his remaining eye at me. "I learnt a long time ago that nothin' is guaranteed, mate. It's a lesson we both learned."

I look at him thoughtfully, before finally speaking, "Perhaps you aren't going senile after all."  

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Essie:

Essie regarded the doctor with a slow turn of the head. "I can repair my own mechanical failures with proper supplies. It would be akin to you performing surgery on yourself without anesthetic." Without a pause to let this disturbing thought sink into the minds of her companions, Essie turned and faced the doctor, head reamining fixed in orientation. "My biological components are identical to a standard female Vortixx in the torso. Grafted sections will heal automatically. You will heal my severe torso wounds." Despite the somewhat severe nature of her injuries, she appeared mostly uneffected, as if she was simply ignoring it.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC-Aurorin and NPC

The Doctor observed The Vortixx's chest wounds. "This looks much more severe than the Toa's wounds, so It'll take at least an hour." He said. "I'd better get to work."

As soon as the Doctor started work on Essie's body, Aurorin was making Hot chocolate (or Mata Nui's equivalent). "Who wants Milk with theirs?" He called to the other people in the hut.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: first person because reasons.

IC Tarkahn: I snort, the Toa thief is clearly insane. "Leave? When there's potential customers? Ones who appreciate my creations, rather than shutting me down for being 'dangerous' and 'a threat to society'? Not a chance. I suggest three new options. One, you leave. Two, you stay and I slit your thriving neck right here. Finally, three. You stay and peruse my wares and purchase something, then leave. Take your pick."

IC Essie:

Essie, from a prone position on the operating table, shot up a hand. The doctor ducked out of the way just in time. And closer and it may have knocked him out. "I would like milk in mine. It is more nutritionally balanced." Her head swiveled to face Razsk. She was simply ignoring the pain of the operation, and had refused anesthetic, citing its potential to cause a dangerous lack of situational awareness. "Why do you weak pure biologicals fear cold? Cold promotes efficiency."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Razsk

"If we biologicals get too cold, we start to shiver.  Then we go numb, and soon after we die, all because we were cold.  I don't like it, but I live with it and usually don't come to ko."

OOC: You are very good at being an emotionless cyborg. :P

Edited by Vestak

IC Essie:

With the same monotone drone that was characteristic of her speech, Essie responded with three syllables, a frank and wholistic analysis of not only hypothermia, but biologicals in general. It was poetic in its efficiency, conceptually sound, and brilliant in its honesty. The ghoulish synthetic overtones and slow turn of the head towards the ceiling only enhanced the potent and emotional effect of this singular word.

"Pathetic."

OOC: I aim to please. *bows*

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

OOC: So much for trying to reason with him...

"Well, then," Septima replied dryly. "Considering that staying alive is the reason I steal in the first place, and I spent the last of what I had on the supplies I used up days ago just to get here, I guess I'll be leaving, now won't I? Put the blade down, and I'll just go back the way I came in. Good luck actually trying to find someone willing to buy anything when they're probably sporting enough firepower or numbers to just walk right in and take what they want, by the way; you'll apparently be needing it."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: sorry, Tarkahn is sort of an .

IC Tarkahn; I sigh, and pull the knife away.

"Perhaps that would be true of any normal weapon smith, but mine are... Special. And I pride myself on work that is of higher quality. I'm useful to everyone, and serve no one. You may gather yourself at your leisure. Good day."

I take two steps back, the knife not quite relaxed in my hand. It never hurt to be careful, after all.

OOC: It's okay. The last OOC comment was entirely in jest. Characters should be complex like that; it makes them more interesting and believable.

IC: Septima felt the knife leave her throat and heard the Onu-Matoran back away, allowing her the opportunity to leave. She stopped, turning to get a good look at him before leaving him with one piece of advice.

"I don't doubt your skill as a smith in the slightest, but surely there has to be someplace safer to sell your wares than the middle of a battlefield," she said with a small smile. "All I'm saying is that it would be a shame if someone as talented as you were to fall victim to some random, no-named attacker."

And with that, she left, closing the window behind her.

A sigh of relief escaped her lungs as she crawled on top of the roof, the cold air causing her to shiver as she sat down for a moment to regain her composure. She was planning on creating a thick piece of metal between her and the knife if things were going to take a violent turn, but all in all, she was glad that it didn't come down to that. Her hands rubbed against each other in an attempt to keep themselves warm while she surveyed the area, looking around for another building to hole up in or one that she could possibly start looting. The Fe-Toa was about to give up and move on to a better vantage point when she suddenly spied a rundown bar with it's door kicked in. The place looked like it had already been broken into, but she didn't see anyone inside, and she could easily make her way towards it from her current position.

Perfect.

Septima began crouching across the rooftops, making sure that no one was around before dropping onto the second floor dining area through the mortar hole in the roof and landing safely on her feet. The register was the first thing to catch her eye, her body lithely moving around the overturned tables strewn across the room before flipping herself over the counter, grasping it as her feet hit the floor and quickly ducking out of sight. She opened it, dumping its contents out in front of her and dislodging a small bag of widgets that was previously stuck inside the inner mechanisms of the tray. Her fingers quickly wrapped themselves around it, counting out thirty of the little buggers without even opening the pouch before placing it inside of her satchel for safe keeping. The Fe-Toa shuffled through what remained, most of it scraps of paper to keep track of customers' tabs with a few coupons stuffed in between them. She took a glance at the cabinet behind her, frantically reaching for an open bag of nuts before devouring them by the handful and pouring herself a drink. Normally, she wasn't one to partake in that sort of thing while working, but she was still a bit riled up from her encounter with the Onu-Matoran and needed something to take the edge off.

Besides, she hadn't eaten in days, and she was starving.

The Fe-Toa was about to get up and go explore the rest of the place, bringing her food with her of course, when she noticed something odd etched onto the inside of the tray. Upon further examination, she discovered that it was in fact two numbers; a four with a circle carved around it, and a seven beside it. Thinking that she had just stumbled upon something of interest, she took a look around and noticed another etching on the underside of the counter, this one bearing a six inside of a similar circle with a two nearby. She quickly realised that the previous owner had cleverly hidden the combination to what she assumed was a safe located somewhere inside the building, considering that they usually consisted of three, two-diget numbers. If they were forced to leave before they could empty its contents, then she potentially had one big payday on her hands, one that was likely to set her up for a really long time.

Septima smiled at the thought as she stood, a look of determination spreading across her face as she began her search.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC-Aurorin and NPC

After the doctor had finished cleaning the wounds and was about to apply the Bandages, Aurorin served hot chocolate to everyone in the room. "So, How's everyone doing?" He asked, blatantly unaware of the troubles they had all faced recently.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin handed Deriksha his Mug. "Cheer up, man. At least you have us to accompany your time." He said. "I know I usually travel alone, but It's nice to talk to some other people once in a while."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with posts, I've just kind of been a bit overwhelmed with homework this week. :) But today I'm free to post! :D

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

I nod with a smirk to the Ko-Toa's words, and then, as my fellow Skakdi begins squirming and squealing like a half-dead worm, I dump him on the snow. "Good luck following us to the Sanctum," I say to him. "You're back's as good as done for." Turning towards the imposing edifice of the Citadel, looming over Ko-Koro, I begin striding through the empty streets towards it, not checking to see if the mercenary and the Ko-Toa are following me.

IC: Scholar and Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

As Veneras and Champion continued fighting, Ayar sidestepped around the edge of the courtyard to the part of wall that Scholar was lying on, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey there," she said to him. The Ko-Toa unscrewed his eyes and nose, which he'd done in order to shield himself from the hallucinatory alcohol fumes. After he had uncurled from the position he'd assumed directly after throwing a bolt of ice at the alcohol, the Ko-Toa looked up at her, and said, completely seriously, "Yo."  

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Makuta Miras, what to do with Marauder?

IC: Transient

The Toa of Earth stood off in the shadows, behind all the others, feeling a bit alone. He watched the unfolding battle between Veneras and Champion, and a driving passion for battle ignited in his heartstone. It was in his Toa nature to lust for combat - after all, it was his primary function to defend others. Watching the fighting made him yearn for the field yet again.

As he watched, Transient felt worried for the new recruit - Champ was a tough competitor. He should know, after all; he had fought him before. Nevertheless, it was a necessary trial the recruit must face. It would prove his worth and courage, as well as perhaps showcase any hidden powers. It was as much interesting as it was entertaining, watching these battles.

Transient's mind wandered back to the Ta-Skakdi from before. He wondered how he was faring right now, after the Ayar had attended to him...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

Surprisingly, he manages to dodge, despite having minimal time to react. Not ony that, but he slid past me, and tried to attack. Of cource, I easily parried the blow with my mace, but it was impressive either way. "Good", I mumble as the mace clangs with the sword. Then, I turn around rapidly and slash with the sharp edge of my metal shield. It is not meant to deal damage, but to make him move further away.

• Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Veneras

The toa of ice rolled back, sliding to his knees. The distinct sour taste of bood filled his mouth from the rebut he'd just recieved. The blood of zealots is always the fuel of holy crusades. A red smile broke across his face. 

He continued to draw the cold energies to himself, replenishing his stamina.

The longer the fight went on, the more information he collected; information he could use to stay alive.

He was surprised the shield was proving to be more troublesome than the mace. 

The ko toa planted his left hand on his knee, pressing against it to lift himself to his feet, once more readying his sword. 

Everyone in the audience knew that Veneras was no match for the Champion's strength. But Veneras was a skilled swordsman. He had trained in the ancient art of saber duels. Of course his enemy wielded no elegant blade but a savage mace, this duel would prove interesting. 

Veneras knew that if he were to charge, the Champion would surely bash him again. 
acknowledged

Veneras gripped his sword. Shifting subtly he spat red. 
With his left hand Veneras reached behind him and drew his daggar. Blades in hand, the toa philosopher ran towards the Champion. He knew what was coming. Targetting one of the larger stelagmites still standing, he broke his run just shy of contact and submerged his dagger into the spike.
Agile and quick, Veneras kicked his legs up, which continued forward as his blade became an axis planted in the ice. His body arched up from the continued momentum, spinning back around landing atop the icy peak. 
Feet planted atop the ice, left hand still tightly holding to the ice bound daggar, Veneras held his sword to the side, ready.

"Have faith in the Great Spirit, and he will lift you up on wings"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Tarkahn:

I shook my head as the Toa clamoured out the window. She didn't understand; but then, not many did. I snatched up the open sign, and hang it on the outside of the door, then turn to tidy up and get the shop ready for what I hope will be some of my best customers.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Dravennica smirked as the Skakdi of Crystal threw the Vo-Skakdi into the snow before walking off and leaving him to die; if he didn't watch himself, she might actually come to respect him one day. As for the injured one, however, she felt that his impetuousness deserved further punishment and aimed her sword at his chest. Large shards of ice pierced the ground around him, deterring him from dragging himself away from his position as her body slightly twisted itself, allowing her to raise her shield-arm and curl her hand up into a fist. As she did this, the snow on the nearby rooftops began sliding towards him, intending to bury the wounded Skakdi.

The Ko-Toa knew that this attack would not kill him outright, but due to his limited mobility and the time it would take for him to dig himself out, he had a much higher chance of freezing to death before someone could come to his aid. She turned back towards the Skakdi of Crystal as the powder continued to fall and began following him again, sheathing her sword as they continued their journey to the Sanctum.

Verulas continued to drink his beer, spectating in silence as the battle continued.

Zenithex turned his attention back to Marshal Rakona, awaiting further instruction as the ball of light danced around his shoulder. He could barely contain his excitement for the moment when he would shed blood in Ak'rei'an's name.

Septima had searched the building high and low for the object of her desire, being extra careful not to draw any outside attention to herself and discovering another set of numbers in the process (an encircled three followed by a five, carved into the frame of a painting), but so far had no luck locating the actual safe itself. She figured that it was stashed in the office she had recently discovered, hidden amongst the room somewhere by the obviously paranoid former owner in an attempt to discourage amateur would-be thieves from securing its contents.

The Fe-Toa, however, was no amateur, and eventually found it behind a false panel attached to the wall after feeling out its position with her powers. A smile creeped across her lips as she tenderly removed the wood obstructing her view of it, quickly turning into a frown as it became visible.

Karz...

It seemed that said former owner was truly paranoid indeed; instead of a dial like she was expecting, the safe had an interface resembling an iStone to input the combination, and it looked like it was also set up with an alarm. She had encountered one of these once before, and knew them to be of Onu-Matoran design; if she entered the wrong combination or tried to force it open, half of the city would be immediately informed of her location. Normally, that would bring the Ko-Koro Guard down upon her head in an instant, but with the village currently under siege, she didn't even want to think about the outcome.

Septima knew that if she were to get her hands on the safe's contents, she would need to find the rest of the numbers, hopefully before anyone else showed up with intentions of looting the place as well.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC-Ervios

Ervios Observed the Fight from the sidelines, Pathetic, he thought, people fighting with heavy, Cumbersome weapons. he didn't need a weapon to defeat his opponents, he just needed to destroy their morale with words...

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Deriksha

"I guess." Looking at Essie, Deriksha frowned again. "So why are you such a psychopath exactly? We saved you and now you say we're pathetic?"

IC Essie:

"My analysis is accurate. I cannot be inaccurate." She then turned to Razsk. "While I did not have a choice to have my emotions purged and body altered, I have found my augmentations to be beneficial. For example-"

She turned to Deriksha, the being she had the most knowledge of. "-your emotions of insecurity and angst are preventing you from being as effective in combat. Your pride is inflated, making you unable to handle accurate feedback, such as your pathetic abilities and inferiority to this unit. In fact, your consternation with me forces you to doubt my efficacy. That can be a fatal mistake."

Looking back to the ceiling, she continued. "Emotions make one weak, and so I have no cognitive emotions. However, my subconscious remains untouched. That is why I wish to find a Toa of Psyonics to purge the subconscious emotions I feel. It is irritating and frightening to dream in feeling."

• Upvote 1

OOC: Essie=Best character.

Deriksha stood up. "You know what? This may surprise you but I do want to get rid of all those feelings. What I saw back there was disturbing. I WOULD like to erase the emotions. Unfortunately for me I can't. I'm stuck with the burden of having emotions. And it hurts me. And who are you to judge my combat skills? You've barely even seen me in battle. So I'm sorry I'm "lower" than you for having feelings." He turned to the rest of the group. "If we do find a toa of psionics then I want the same fate as the vortixx." He said, amused that Essie had not completely assessed his thoughts correctly.

IC Essie:

As if discusing the weather, she confirmed his assessment. "You are a lesser being than me. I offer my congratulations on your epiphany."

Edited by Funkydude527

"If you lose your emotions, you will never feel happiness again.  You will be cold, unfeeling, everyone who meets you will be disturbed by you.  You will never have pleasure in your life ever again.  I can understand that you want to get rid of pain, we all do, but it makes us who we are.  There are times when having no emotions sounds great to me, but it never lasts long.  If you erase your emotions you erase who you are, and if you are serious about doing it then I'm leaving, because I don't want to make a friend just for him to essentially kill himself."

"If you lose your emotions, you will never feel happiness again.  You will be cold, unfeeling, everyone who meets you will be disturbed by you.  You will never have pleasure in your life ever again.  I can understand that you want to get rid of pain, we all do, but it makes us who we are.  There are times when having no emotions sounds great to me, but it never lasts long.  If you erase your emotions you erase who you are, and if you are serious about doing it then I'm leaving, because I don't want to make a friend just for him to essentially kill himself."

IC Essie:

Doing her best to back up the argument, Essit chimed in. "I am a cold, unfeeling, disturbing being. I would not describe it as 'fun', but it is remarkably efficent."

Deriksha looked at him, his face dead serious. "I dont think you understand. I HATE myself for what happened. I was a fool. I just stood and watched. Terrified. If I do this I can forget all that. Forget everything. Besides I'm not sure Essie wishes to find a Toa of Psionics immediately. I think first we need to interrogate this guy" Pointing at the unconcious matoran.