BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you go," Ayar replied, wincing sympathetically at the Skakdi's state of panic. "I'm not even officially a part of this organisation yet, and I heard that you got caught pointing guns at various members; I'm not risking my chance at a new start by letting you go. So again, I am so, so sorry."

• Upvote 3

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"I am not your commander," he said as Revekk turned away, defeated, to join Kimala. "And you don't need to follow our orders. But enough lives have been lost already, and adding yours to the count won't bring any of them back. You've already proven your worth as a Toa; a heroic death won't make you any more of a hero."

He nodded once. "But it's up to you."

Then the two Maru were gone.

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro)

The Maru's words echoed in my head, to the same rythm as the one my feet beat as I ran through twisted streets.

I had stood there, speechless, for a moment after the Maru had disappeared, feeling something swell in my chest as I approached the gate.

Oreius had said what I had long wanted to hear, nearly word for word, and it coming from him, a Toa Maru, it had to mean something. Could it be? Was my work finally about to pay off?

I had to stop myself when I passed by a house with a splintered door and a lifeless arm sticking out, how could I readily take the mantle of hero with such carnage around me? No, no I truly couldn't, I had failed... but not as much as I initially felt.

Only one option remained open: do better in the future, I now knew I had it in me, but I still needed to do better before I personally considered myself worthy of the title.

For now, though, I would watch the gate, and I'd live to fight another day.

OOC: Revekk open for interaction approaching the city gate

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Marauder

The Skakdi breathed in short, fitful gasps. The darkness was overpowering him, and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Marauder tried to calm himself, to little avail. "W-what are they going to do with me?" he asked shakily. "You know, besides broil me alive? Dang, I didn't even get that last drink..."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Enforcer.

An interesting response. "We mean you no harm!" I call back. Not particularly original words, nor do they actually answer the speaker's question. But hopefully it will be adequate to bring them close enough for me to get a better idea of who they are.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Keep them," Verulas said tossing them back. "All I had to do was figure out when she was going to make her move. After that, it was relatively easy to make one of my own."

Without warning, fifteen bags of widgets, each containing fifty a piece, launched themselves through the air in his direction. He reached out, catching fourteen of them in rapid succession before extending his leg and kicking the last one on top of the pile his arms were supporting when it fell just short of his grasp.

"I snaked a plant in through the window when she wasn't looking and cleaned her out. You would think that she would keep better track of her own stuff, considering her profession." the Bo-Toa said as he turned and started making his way back towards the outpost. "I'm still wondering why she didn't just use her powers though; they would've made it much easier for her to snag them. Perhaps she was trying to feel me up as well?"

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran.

"Don't flatter yourself, mate" Veteran snorted. "There's this little thing called subtelty; you should try it sometime. She did," he jabbed a thumb in the direction of the receding cable car.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

He lowered his Patero launcher slightly. "Who are you, may I inquire?" Sukot said in his accented voice.

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Standing here all day shouting back and forth isn't going to do wonders for my voice, so I take the risk and stride out into the snow to confront the stranger. My blade is strapped across my back, but my plasma weapon is drawn, hanging loosely from my hand.

Hopefully I won't have to use it.

"I am..." I hesitate. Using my codename will only arouse suspicion, so I use my real one, "...Minnorak. And you are?"

IC: Faora

Faora watched Zealot walk away. After a long moment, she pulled her eyes away and sighed.

I need to walk around.

She stretched again and slowly circled the dueling area, her mask deactivated. She kept her eyes focused on the ground in front of her, her pace slow and deliberate.

She would have to face her trial soon, so she tried to push everything that could distract her out. No thoughts. No feelings. Nothing.

She didn't have much success.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Transient

Transient removed his cloak, revealing his muscular Toa-frame beneath. His armor was black and gunmetal gray, with purple highlights on his chest and thighs. His arms were noticeably longer than those of normal Toa - per the norm with some Onu-Toa - and his fingers ended with sharpened claws. His back was slightly hunched, and his feet were broad and shovel-shaped. In his right hand he gripped his Axehammer tightly. He was ready for battle.

Stepping into the far corner of the dueling area, Transient sat cross-legged on the ground, weapon in his lap, and closed his eyes. He breathed in through his nose, out through his mouth. He had begun meditation.

His battle wouldn't be until last, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be ready early. As he breathed slowly, the outside world swimming around him, he began to remember the past...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: "I don't know what you're talking about," Verulas said coyly. "Subtlety is my middle name."

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Of course it is, mate." Veteran said sceptically, "I believe ya." 

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

"I am Sukot urn Voyuk," he said, rising. He walked forward carefully, coming into view of the Outsiders. "...Now, gentlemen, I don't assume you have anything against Sanctum Guardsmen. Or else in my case, former guardsman-for-hire..."

If they were Makuta servants, he'd take out one of them and make for the car.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"We've got another former Sanctum guardsman staying with us right now, actually," I decide a spot of honesty might do some good in this situation. "Veneras. You know him?" I size up the Toa, trying to read his expression and body language. 

• Upvote 2

IC: "Hey, I didn't see you or any of your guys trying to sneak their way into Ko-Koro via the sewer system while I was down there," Verulas said as he continued walking, lowering his voice as he did so. "Last time I checked, they were too busy brazenly attacking a hospital."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Zealot

The Zealot made his way into the residential wing of the outpost. The doors stretched all the way down the long halls. Most were unoccupied, empty and waiting for new recruits. Or prisoners. 

Zealot walked down the hall until he found a room that he liked. 
It was an average room, cold and dim. But it had a window that overlooked the endless drifts and that soothed his weary soul. 

Making his way to the small wooden desk he emptied his satchel. A bag of widgets, one pipe, a leather tobacco pouch, a fountain pen, and some ink and paper. These were all the belongings he had left in this world. Everything except...

Zealot stopped. His blood began to beat audibly in his ears as he reached down into his pocket. His spine shivered as he suddenly checked over his shoulder to make sure he was alone.

He had to be strong. The others could not be allowed to see his weakness. 

The object he held in his hand was small. The sapphire blue caught the light and sent it out again, ten times brighter than before, just like her. Or rather, as she had done... before.

Zealot felt the present slipping away. He felt as though reality was being taken from him. Veneras was lost. 

• Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

The trial has ended, apparently. Forger does seem quite beaten, so I think the recruit is more than good enough to join. When I see Zero leaving I turn around and walk after her. Her steps are long, and she seems to be eager to have a rest, but unfortunately, she has a visitor. I catch up to her, and get her attention by saying "Zero, you have a visitor." She turns around to look at me, fatigue in her eyes, and I continue: "A Toa who calls himself Varan. Says that he's an old acquaintance of yours."

IC: Zero

The Su-Skakdi's eyes narrowed. Varan? Why now? He hadn't shone his face in years. 

"Very well." she said, turning on her heel in a brusque manner. Everyone who'd been around her long enough accepted this as a habitual quirk of hers. "Be a dear and guide him down to The Chamber, would you? I'll be there waiting."

She was already walking away, processing the fact that a ghost from long ago was here to haunt her again. She stopped abruptly, realizing that she had forgotten something crucial. Nialus and Varan had been on the same Toa team ages ago. The Onu-Toa would surely wish to see their visitor as well. The Su-Skakdi turned back towards Champion. 

"Oh, and would you mind fetching Transient as well?"

In all honesty, she felt bad excluding the stoic Vortixx from the know-how of what was going on, but she wasn't 100% sure herself. That was the other reason she wanted Transient with her for this: to back her up in case something went wrong.

Better to play on the safe side and keep things low-key. Can't be too careful when confronting old ghosts.

• Upvote 2

"Why the karz were they attackin' a hospital?" Veteran was taken aback. "How would you know what they were doin' anyway, 'nless you were in the hospital?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "I was in the hospital at the time, yeah," Verulas said. "Got lost in the aforementioned sewers on the way inside the city and wound up there before being hired to protect the place, relieving two annoying Matoran of their widgets, battling a flying Ta-Toa, getting taken out of the fight with said Ta-Toa via a rather unfortunate bit of friendly fire, cutting off the hand of one of the two Matoran I mentioned to save a third from getting shived, and eventually making my way inside to pass out and get my wounds taken care of. Imagine my surprise when I wake up and realise that not only are we getting attacked again by a bunch of escaped convicts from inside the city, but that we also have to fight off a team of heavily armed mercs who come waltzing out of the forest with a pair of Makuta-worshippers and their guns blazing."

The Bo-Toa took a breath before continuing.

"Sorry if I made it seem like those two events were happening at the same time, but the point I was trying to make was actually the difference in approach."

OOC: @VahkiDane: If Crab is a mutated Skakdi, shouldn't he have a Vision Power listed on his bio?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Veteran chuckled. "Sounds like the kinda crazy stuff I did back in my heyday," he grinned a toothy grin, "kickin' arse and takin' hands. Fun times..."

• Upvote 1

IC: "Yeah, well, all of that fun came with a knife wound in the shoulder, a gash in my side, burns all over my body, and three broken ribs; one of which decided that it was going to take up residence inside my lung," Verulas said. "Here's hoping that my trial is a bit less harsh on my stunning physique."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: knife wound in the shoulder? Totally not my fault... :D

Veteran's body had more scar tissue than it did skin. He was no stranger to battlefield injuries. "I hear that Tracer wanted to fight you," he told Veneras, "she's the scary skakdi with the nasty pets. She aint gonna take it easy on ya."

IC: "Should be a good fight then, since nothing good in life comes easy," Verulas said as they reached the gates to the outpost.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Too right. Gettin' things is difficult. But losin' 'em..." he adjusted his eyepatch, "...sometimes that's a little too easy."

OOC: Oreius snippet provided by Eyru.

IC (Korero)

Skakdi. Bulky armour impedes movement. Sensitive spines, tail. Intelligent, but arrogant.

This information filled Oreius' mind even as he moved, pushing Korero one way as he leapt the other, the Skakdi's vision blast passing narrowly between them. He rolled as he landed, and jumped to his feet even as he drew a sharp breath and called the elements to his aid. Flames flickered around his fingertips as the ground underneath his opponent's feet grew red-hot, ice melting and steaming to reveal stone beginning to glow.

Korero reacted slower than Oreius, and the push gave him some helpful extra acceleration as he dodged. He came to a stop, now with a large enough gap between him and his Toa-Brother to prevent the Skakdi from targeting both of them at once. With their enemy's attention still on Oreius, Korero seized the initiative. Splaying both hands, he fired a blast of wind at Khil'rayu.

The Skakdi crashed backwards through the double-doors, skidding along the Sanctum floor, and the two Maru surged through the opening and into the vaulted room.

Time seemed to slow down as Korero faltered in his stride and came to a halt, taking in the scene around them.

The Wall of Prophecy, a familiar memory from his days as an apprentice, was now written over in blood with macabre slogans. The room was filled with beings of various species but all of ill intent, who all turned to face him and Oreius as they entered. As his eyes roved over their ranks, he saw among them the Ta-Matoran he'd encountered before (and her ally), a Vortixx who seemed to match the description of the escapee Kohra, a being of unfamiliar race even more monolithic than Sulov—and a Toa who could only be Echelon. His mask didn't match the descriptions Korero had been given, though: its shape was much closer to a carving he'd once seen of...a Great Kanohi Komau.

In that instant, Korero's mind was made up.

This isn't a fight we can win.

As fireballs formed in hands, foreign weapons were aimed, and flickering shadows began to wreath Echelon's form, it was Korero's turn to react first. He sprang towards Oreius, tackling the Toa of Fire and activating his mask.

A split-second after the white flash of the Hiko swallowed them up, a dozen projectiles hurtled through the space where they had been.

OOC:

As of this post, the invasion of Ko-Koro is over. We are now timeskipping forward a couple of days, to 'sync up' with the rest of the island. I will soon provide a post detailing what has happened during that time.

Until then, please do not post as characters in Ko-Koro. The rest of the Wahi is still open for RPing, but consider the Koro itself frozen until the timeskip post is up.

(Phew, it feels good to finally finish this stuff.)
Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 8

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Marauder giggled. It wasn't with humor.

"Oh? What kind of questions?"

IC Forger

"Why you're here and how you know us would be a good two to start with."

Before that, me and Rehkyt would need to have our wounds tended to. "Ayar, are you rested enough to heal me and Rehkyt? His trial was... Very painful."

...but close to it

"Well, for starters, I was fired by my old organization - that's why I'm here! I thought you guys might make use of some new members, as evident by your recruits currently being... trained." The Skakdi panted slightly, drool pouring down his slacked jaw. "How I knew about you guys... "

Marauder stopped, his head tilted slightly.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

Ayar stretched her neck, preparing herself for another bout of healing. "Depends on how bad your wounds are- I used a lot of energy on the last lot of you, so I'll take it easy- major wounds are out of the question at least until tomorrow, I'm afraid."

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

Having been dismissed from the courtyard like everyone else, Scholar used his mask to force some stones in the main tower's cladding outwards a bit, enough to make a set of handholds, but not enough to warrant a dip in the Break. Using these bits of rock, he clambered all the way up to the top, keeping the light blizzard off of himself with his elemental power. At the pinnacle of the spire, the Ko-Toa could (Almost) see a decent chunk of the surrounding landscape, and he could (Possibly) make out a flash of red somewhere out in the wastes.

OOC: That's you, VahkiDane, if Crab's within eyesight of Obsidian Outpost. :D

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin Picked up his shield. "Well, If everyone's ready to depart, we might as well head for Ga-Koro... Wherever that is." He said.

OOC

I'm not sure how to structure the following events of the Outcasts. Should we either perform out the journey to the Ga-Koro pass, or just cut there?

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Razsk

"There's still the matter of Jalkron.  How are we going to bring him along?  Nobody has a mask of healing on them, right?"

OOC: Wait until Ghosthands' timeskip.  We'll arrive in ga after that.

Edited by Vestak