BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Timeskip initiated.

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Outskirts)

From the look on his face, Verulas was not amused.

Not that anyone could likely see his face at the moment, mind you; his Volitak was obviously still taking care of that.

It had been a while since the group had left the bar, long enough for the Bo-Toa to activate his mask and take to the rooftops once more, only to almost blow his own cover in a fit of laughter as he watched some random Ga-Toa fly in out of nowhere and scare Septima so badly that she had a very unexpected encounter with the ground. He didn't know exactly how the guards were able to specifically pick him out as a bad... apple, but not being able to take a casual Karzing stroll down the street was really starting to tick him off.

And yet, somehow he still managed to arrive at the client's residence before any of his teammates. Funny how things tend to work out like that, huh?

Fast forwarding now to the present, here he was, leaning up against the side of a building in some long forgotten alleyway, bored out of his mind and staring at some rundown shack while he waited for the others to show up. Had this been a one-person gig, the job probably would've been completed by now, and he'd more than likely be back at Obsidian, kicking back a few drinks and celebrating his victory.

If I had a widget for every second I had to wait on somebody, I'd have been able to retire by now.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Akimoto)

"What's she like?"

IC:

"A capable warrior, a skilled negotiator, a compassionate commander," Tyrus said, staring back out across the bay and to the visage of the Maru's predecessor. "Although I do not always agree with her methods or mentalities, she does appear, by all accounts, to be a worthy successor to Toa Gali."

IC: 

Darien nodded in agreement, still staring at the falls. "She's got a good heart, and cares for the people of this island and wants to do nothing except keep them safe. I'm not saying she's perfect, because no one is, but no matter what happens I believe she'll do what she must to prevent evil from winning, and that's good enough for me." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Sorox

Sorox groaned to himself as the pair continued on their way. He turned, and shot over the rooftops, looking for a decent place to land.

He was, however, unaware He was probably viewable to nearly all of Ga-Koro at this point.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC:

"I don't know, you seem to learn pretty quickly to me." Sinshi gave her hand a squeeze, and favored the Onu-Toa with another smile. "Persistent, not always receptive to learning. But quick when you actually want to be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Neya

Her smile rapidly changed to a much less comfortable one, as she reached back and rubbed the back of her head.

"Heh heh...I am afraid going to Ko at the moment would not be such a good idea. Or, have you not heard?" She asked.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"Yeah, I get by okay. You need to be smart to cut it in the Ussalry, I guess." Whitehot tilted her head at the smiling Menti, as though doing her best in her compromised state to imagine Sinshi in any one of several less-than-regulation uniforms. "You'd probably make the cut. Definitely would, if you enlisted here."

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

", for sure. I got this house off a couple months salary between here and Onu-Koro. And this is, like, standard for Marines. You'd be set." Whitehot muffled a yawn in the crook of her arm and blinked, blearily, at the door into her second floor. 

"Speaking of my home...I should head back inside it at some point." She turned back to the Menti slowly, blinking rate slowing down, and tilted her head to the opposite side. "You comin' in?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"... For a few minutes. I can stick around for a little while." Sinshi said, after staying quiet to think for a few moments. "Eventually I need to go back to the Ryuu."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Well, now," the Fe-Toa said as she watched the Toa of Air depart. "That was... unexpected."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"That's one word for it."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Neya

Neya gave Kiriah a rather confused look, before returning to a warm smile.

"Ko-Koro is...well, not safe. As of the present, it's under the control of this...uhm, 'Legacy', I believe they are called." She looked in the vague direction of the overrun ice village.

"If it's any consolation, though, that would also mean your son has, in all likelyhood, avoided there as well." She shrugged.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"Be nice, Natharius."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I was... kind of..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"We should get back to what we were previously doing," Septima said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as she stuffed the remnants of her meal into her satchel. "There's bound to be someone around here who has the information we seek."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well, I'm not familiar with this city. You got any ideas as to where we should start looking?" 

IC Kiriah Vale:

The De-Lesterin was taken aback. Ko-koro, overtaken? 

"That is.... troubling news, indeed. Though I suspect you are right, at least, about him keeping his distance. So, Onu?"

She looked at the Vortixx. Something about him didn't sit right with her. "Are you certain you're alright?"

"Well, this is primarily a fishing village," said the Fe-Toa as she stretched her arms behind her head. "So it would probably be best if we started off somewhere around the docks."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Works for me. Lead on." 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Wahi (Outskirts)

Tired of waiting for the rest of his team to arrive, the Bo-Toa figured that it would be a better use of his time just to meet with the client, allowing him to personally fill in the others later with the bits of information that were actually relevant to the job at hand. Emerging from the alley, he took a good look at his surroundings and, after coming to the conclusion that this was a section of the village that the guards hadn't frequented in a while, deactivated his Volitak and proceeded to walk across the street.

Looking over his shoulder once more for good measure, he stepped up to the door of the hut he was previously watching before rapping his knuckles against its surface a few times, secretly wondering whether the owner was even home or not.

IC: Septima - Ga-Wahi (Docks)

Heading off towards the docks with Natharius in tow, Septima eventually turned a corner, only to point out an incoming ship, slowly sailing itself towards the harbor.

"Well, looks like we're here," she said, squinting in an attempt to see if she could make out any of the passengers who were currently aboard and silently wishing that she had the sight of a Cy-Lesterin. "Remind me to opt for a smaller boat the next time I want to do any sailing; the bigger vessels seem to have a tougher time navigating back inland."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Are we planning to do a lot of sailing, then?" 

IC:

When I woke up with my neck bent like a piece of macaroni from using a bulkhead as a pillow and without feeling in my feet from propping them up on the other bulkhead, I had a thought:

It's morning?

Which was followed by:

Did I just sleep on top of the Ryuu?

Which was then followed by:

WAIT DON'T I HAVE TO MEET WITH WHITEHOT THIS MORNING OH ###### OH MY ###### GODDESS UP AND AT 'EM BABE

Which ultimately led to me performing the perfunctory jobs of the morning in the fastest time I think I've ever achieved at ... well, anything, really. I'm not a fast lady, and only when I'm burning with motivation (WHITE HOT FLAMES OF MOTIVATION BY MY RECKONING) am I able to do anything without my assistant standing next to me, smacking me over the back of the head when I get off topic.

Like right now.

Anyway.

So, there I was: out on the docks, dressed in the best skirt/scarf combo that I had thought to pack (yellow, for reasons obvious to anyone with a notion of Dasakan colour theory, and without my peacoat, for reasons obvious to anyone who has ever had to deal with the humidity of Ga-Koro because it is like being in a ###### sauna jeeeeeeeeez).

Waiting as nonchalantly as possible.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Umbraline Sinshi woke up to the sound of soft, foreign gasping. The other half of the bed was barren, though the space where a Toa of Earth might fit was still rumpled and warm, with the imprint of a distinctive half-face still cast inside a soft pillow. The curtains were drawn back, allowing the first tangerine glimmers of morning to cast through the east window and paint the whole bedroom. There was a pitcher of juice resting on the bedside table with two cups; one had clearly been emptied and refilled several times.

And then there was another gasp, followed by one bare, slender leg rising into the Menti's view. With a soft breath, its partner joined it, wiggling in the air slightly like a dolphin's tail before lowering below the bed's horizon. The motion repeated two more times before feet audibly made contact with the wooden floor and the Toa of Earth pulled herself to her feet. Whitehot didn't seem aware that the psychic object of her affection had woken up yet, but when she looked over to the bed and saw Sinshi's eyes open her face underwent a metamorphosis between three distinct expressions: surprise, bashfulness, and then obvious giddiness. She poured both cups almost to the brim with Bula juice and then crossed her arms over her chest. Whitehot grinned and chewed on the corner of her bottom lip playfully, nodding at the juice.

"Go ahead, drink it, it does the body good. I don't have coffee here anymore. Stuff here gives me, like, nervous tension."

She stood for a second, as if unsure what else to grab for the girl in her bed, before flopping back down into the imprint she'd left on her mattress and pillow and pulling the covers up to the small of her back.

"Morning, babe." Some of the bashfulness returned. "You won't get in trouble, will you?"

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Septima - Ga-Wahi (Docks)

"Not at the moment," the Fe-Toa explained. "But as for later on, who knows? Stranger things have happened."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Fair point," he conceded.

OOC: Last time I need to bunny characters for this.

IC: When the Marine's boat returned to the marinas of Ga-Koro, Aokora was relieved enough that any lack of fanfare didn't faze her overmuch. As her expedition unloaded from the boat, she waved off a medic. "I need to see the Akiri!"

The Marines around her largely ignored her, save one. "I'm sure she's busy at the moment. You'll be able to see her when you're healed, now let's move you to-"

"No!" the Archeologist stated firmly, her voice nearly cracking. "This is important!"

The Marine looked her up and down. "Fine. Let's go."

Aokora nodded and started to follow her, but stopped, turning to Zaara and Aine. "I'm going to need the amulets," she said softly. "The Akiri will know what to do with them." The two women nodded and surrendered the artifacts, which Aokora wrapped in a piece of cloth and clung tightly to her chest. "As for all of you... As of know, the expedition is done. I'm sorry it turned out the way it did, I could never have expected... them... to show up. You can meet me at my museum tomorrow if you wish to discuss anything further, but I need to go see the Akiri now."

The Archeologist felt very small stepping into the Akiri's office, no matter the decoration. Her arms felt numb clinging to the bundle. "That expedition you gave me a grant for has been... well, we've returned, and we found these."

Aokora laid the cloth on the Akiri's desk, unwrapping the two amulets: made from organic protodermis, with bands of metallic tendon, centered around a gleaming heartstone. One was a deep indigo and aqua blue, the other was a regal blue and burnished gold. "My expedition found an ancient temple, ancient matoran. Long before the First Toa showed up, and it might be one of the oldest on the island-"

Aokora ran out of breath. "You don't care about this. Sorry. Anyway, the entire temple was built around a shrine with three of these amulets. Traps, even some sort of guardian rahi; anyway, as we were investigating the final chamber, another team showed up. They were... fearsome. They were led by an Onu-Turaga named Maeloc. He knew me, said he read my work... and he identified himself as a member of the Legacy."

The Archeologist tried to let that hang in the air. "He liked to talk. Maeloc said he already had the Ice amulet before he stole the other amulet, and was planning on corrupting their use into some sort of restraining device. And now that I've seen what they can do, I think I believe his words have some element of truth. When someone wears them, their elemental powers are suppressed, and after a time they can somewhat emulate the element aligned with the amulet. This one," she said as she pointed at the fully blue amulet, "we have identified as the amulet of water. The other we have not been able to figure out."

• Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"I ah, don't think I will." 

The Menti took a sip of the cool juice, more out of habit than conscious thought, and blinked slowly. She felt almost disoriented for a second. The sunlight creeping through the window, the bed, the fresh juice... None of it matched up with the months spent on the Ryuu, far below the sea where no light could reach. Where the air tasted stale, and certainly where no Toa, of Earth or otherwise, had ever been. But as the grogginess faded and a few blinks wiped the sleepiness from her vision the night slowly came back to her. Where she was, who she was with, and how she got there.

Another blink, and another, longer sip of her juice. It was actually quite good, but she was sure she'd never had the fruit it came from before. Something to ask about later. The synapses in her brain were still working to fire, waking up one by one the more time she gave them. 

Another sip.

"Morning."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Akimoto)

"What's she like?"

IC:

"A capable warrior, a skilled negotiator, a compassionate commander," Tyrus said, staring back out across the bay and to the visage of the Maru's predecessor. "Although I do not always agree with her methods or mentalities, she does appear, by all accounts, to be a worthy successor to Toa Gali."

IC: 

Darien nodded in agreement, still staring at the falls. "She's got a good heart, and cares for the people of this island and wants to do nothing except keep them safe. I'm not saying she's perfect, because no one is, but no matter what happens I believe she'll do what she must to prevent evil from winning, and that's good enough for me." 

IC (Akimoto)

Aki nodded slowly. "She sounds like a good Toa."

The sun glinting through the water suddenly reminded the Dasaka of the Commodore's order to return to the Ryuu at sundown. She squinted at the horizon: sure enough, the sun was setting, but it was still halfway above the horizon. She still had time.

"It's getting a little late," she said regretfully. "I should get back to the docks. Could you show me the way?"

IC:

Whitehot positively shone. As soon as the Menti lowered her juice she swooped in to steal a quick kiss and then sat up in bed, slipping out from under the covers and laying with the pillow against her back. Slowly, she stretched out her right arm, wound it high behind her back, and then stretched it in front of her again before repeating the same motion with her left.

"I always try to get limbered up before..." and here her sentence was broken with a slight yawn, "...I have duty in the morning. Sorry if I woke you."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No, no, I would normally be awake already regardless." The psychic cast a brief glance towards the sun, as if confirming the time of day by its position. "I overslept, by my standards. I am unused to such accommodations. No need for you to apologize."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Well, in that case, I'm glad. You earned a break." Whitehot slouched down and sighed slightly to herself. "Dai is probably already at the docks. Tarkus, too. We should go."

She turned to look at the girl in her bed and smiled more softly.

"Need some clothes? My wardrobe might be a little...noticeable...but it can't be any worse than showing up wearing yesterday's stuff."

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I don't miiiind. I'm not gonna run into any cataclysms any time soon by letting you have one pair of shorts and a couple tops, Sinsh," White insisted. "As soon as I've mustered...unf...the willpower, I'll get to the closet."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME