BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Elaadis

Elaadis rubbed the back of her head, this time a little nervous.

"Well, ya see, as I said I'm...well, new here to put it bluntly, so I...don't really have one. As of the present, I'm a wanderer. Not that that counts as an occupation. Not entirely sure what I'd do here, either. All I can really do is hit things with either this massive thing,"she said, weighing her weapon in her hands before returning it to its position on her shoulder. ", or with lightning. I don't suppose that counts for a usable skill-set?"

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"Ah, well, Toa were made to fight, weren't they? Although sprinkling individual Toa everywhere with no team and no real idea what to do isn't a great idea. Maybe it's so violent here because these wanderers keep coming across each other? You can never guarantee if two people are going to get along. But anyway. What do you do?" Elaadis asked, observing the water-borne town around her.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Elaadis, if yer interested at all: http://snowy-aegis.deviantart.com/art/Toa-Elaadis-522448580

Elaadis smiled, eyeing the Toa of Sonics. "Sound a little...off, there, you alright? Or, am I bothering you?" Elaadis moved away from him slightly, hoping she hadn't done anything to upset him. Elaadis only liked to upset people she didn't like, and so far this Arkrak seemed like a decent enough guy. She decided to change the subject a little. "So, what's this inn called?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: That's a snazzy design.

IC: Arkrak

"Just wishing my girlfriend didn't like my cooking so much that she demands I cook every time," he grumbled, "nothing to do with you."

Hopefully Commodum was handling well back in Onu-koro.

"By inn, are you referring to the place we're heading to, or the one she runs?"

Elaadis gave a little sigh of relief. "Ah. She demands, eh? You get no say? And, why not both names? If I ever end up in Onu-Koro, I might stop by." Elaadis looked around, trying to spot anything that looked like an inn.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Arkrak

"Commodum runs the Unfortunate Fikou," he explained. "And I think the place here's called the ... Great Takea?"

It was a rather generic name, so he couldn't be too sure if he remembered it right or not. Fish-related names were a dime a dozen in Ga-koro, and Arkrak really hoped that he had gotten this one properly.

"See any shark-shaped signs anywhere?"

"Unfortunate Fikou? Hm. I'll keep it in mind." Elaadis nodded. 'Unfortunate Fikou' she thought. 'What an odd name.'

Elaadis examined her surroundings, focusing mainly on signs, things that looked like signs, and anything scrawled near a door. One sign indeed possessed the slender, finned shape she recognized as being a Takea. Or, she thought so. She had only ever seen a Takea once in her life.

"Is that the one?" She asked, pointing to the sign.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Elaadis smiled, memorizing its location, vaguely."Oh! Well, fair enough. If you're here for something else, I guess I'll see you around. If not, I could use the company. Unless you have a better idea?" She asked, looking to him curiously.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Elaadis smiled warmly at the offer. "Sure! Why not. As you said, this place is violent, and there's safety in numbers, after all. So, come on, let's go check this Great Takea" Elaadis turned to the inn, a grin on her face.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: Are those actual things or is this just IC?

Elaadis went wide-eyed. "Uh, I'm not sure, I don't think so. Lemme just...Uh, check..." Elaadis padded her hands around her waist, looking for anywhere she could keep any of the currency.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: Ah, fair enough.

Reaching a small pouch under the loose plate of blue armor on her back, Elaadis reached inside, pulling out a twig and a solid number of widgets, her shoulders slumping in relief.

"Was wondering where I put these. Should this be enough?" She asked.(roughly 40-60)

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:Elaadis

Shrugging, Elaadis placed her money on the counter as well. "Couple days, tops. Gonna go from place to place. Till either I find a place I'd be happy to stay at, or something to do with myself.", placing the remainder of her money back in her small satchel. "Who knows, might end up back here or something." Elaadis took a key, thumbing it around her palm, before looking back up.

"What about you?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Fortunately, the only detectable metal in the chamber seemed to be the golden mask, and the amulets themselves. In a macabre moment, Jalkron realized the amulets had been fashioned from matoran; the cords were protodermis sinew, the settings were made from armor. The gems, on closer inspection, were clearly heartstones.

The times, they are a-changing...

"Ah, fair enough. I guess I'm here for the same, more or less." Elaadis shrugged.

Honestly, once she left the village, she had no plan of what to do with herself, not even which direction to go.

OOC: I looked up Arkrak, that sack is totally full of explosives, isn't it?

Also, I made a second character! :D in Onu-Wahi

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

Wiping the last of the bull's blood off her knives, Zaara sheathed the weapons and waited to see what would happen. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aokora slowly approached the altar. "The legend states that a turaga made these to save the souls of fifteen matoran that had been slain by the Makuta. These matoran had their elements and heartstones switched around with each other... the legend implies that wearing these will change the element of the user."

The Archeologist carefully lifted the center amulet, the blue and aqua one, and put it on. She didn't know what to expect... because nothing happened. She frowned, taking it off and holding it out. "Someone else try this one on. Either the legend is just that, or this is the Water one."

Fyura advanced in the corridor, stooping heavily. The walls here had slits, several of which had bent and broken sawblades sticking out. She kept silent, just thankful the traps were already set off for them.

Maeloc activated his Akaku, and examined the walls. "Hmm. Wall traps. Our predecessors at least seem to have cleared the way for us."

Fyura continued, reaching the water flood chamber. Now, it was simply a circular chamber with passages exiting it on opposite sides, with water filling it to just below the thresholds. Backing up, the skakdi took a running jump, and cleared the water. Fyura did not want to ruin her leather skirt.

The times, they are a-changing...

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Treasure Time!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca steeped inside the wall where Aokora was handling a very pretty looking heartstone. "I don't think it would work for me either if that is the case because I am a Ga-Matoran as well." Orca looked at the other amulets. "So there are 15 of these things? Where are the others?" She said of there not being 15 within the room. "Do you think there are other chambers like this here or maybe other hidden temples around Mata Nui?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

"Water?" Zaara took the offered amulet and put it on around her neck, doing her best not to think too much about what (or rather, who) it was made of. If these things were supposed to change the element of the wearer, then it made sense for her - someone with an element so very different to water - to try it on. 

If anything happened, surely it would be noticeable. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis looked around, unsure how to proceed or how to continue the conversation.

"So...what do you plan to do when you leave? Explore a little? Go back to Onu-Koro?" Elaadis asked, nothing else coming to mind.

OOC:Oh god someone help.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles