BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Flamesprout Tunnel ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca felt her heart stone jump into her throat. She definitely was a fish out of water in this tunnel. Now to top it off she was about to be thrown on the grill. You know what? To the Pit with walking on the tiles. If walking triggers the traps then I say let's not touch the tiles on the floor. Taking her bag from her back she rustled through it until she pulled out several extra hooks from her pulley system at the cave entrance. She then took her Kolhii stick and started to unwind the line. She then looked over to Jalkron. "How well do you guys trust Ga-Koro engineering? Jalkron do you think you can get this all the way over there down the tunnel? We can attach it there and just glide over the floor without even touching any of the trigger tiles. If we go one at a time the rope should hold well enough."

Orca was so not willing to chance walking over the floor. She had no idea if the trigger tiles were static or some mechanism recalibrated the trap each time someone stepped on them. In any case maybe this would be the safer route.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zaara - Tunnel.

"That won't be necessary," she called from the other end of the tunnel, "I can tell you guys which tiles not to step on, I'm just asking Aokora if there's any way to avoid taking that extra risk." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zaara - Tunnel.

"Here, I'll mark out the tiles I stepped on to get over here," she fired small bolts of plasma from her hands, leaving fragmented scorches that marked out her route through the tunnel. "If you stop off those, I don't know what'll happen."

She just hoped Aokora and the Matoran would be able to jump across the larger gaps.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Yeah, Orca had no intent of going next. She liked Zaara, just not enough to risk her head in this funhouse. Zaara was a Toa and had a much larger stride. Also if she made a mistake no big, she'd cool off eventually. If Orca made a mistake, they would be serving her on a pike. "Um... with all do respect I don't think I can make that trip safely. Someone may have to carry me." She started packing up her gear and putting it back in her pack. She then looked to the others.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

OOC: I am invoking the 12-hour rule! And its been almost 24, if times aren't messed up... Anyway, Casanuva and Vakua from Ta-Wahi.

IC: Tracking back from Ta-Koro had taken less time than to get there. Especially since this was Casanuva's third time traveling the leg. As they passed through the gate, there seemed to be more security. As they passed by the Marines guarding the entrance, he looked to Vakua. "Must be from after Skorm's attack."

A Ga-Lesterin Marine overheard. "That Ba-Toa? Well, yeah. That and the problem with the Dasaka last night."

Both Casanuva and Vakua froze, and turned to the Marine. "Wait, what? What happened?" A glint of fear glanced across Casanuva's mind.

The Marine shrugged. "Yeah, a crazy toa invited some of them to tea, and tried to poison them. The only casualties are her house, her arm, and a few Parakuka she was keeping." She spat. "Right mess, that was. At least that crazy Skakdi afterwards didn't escalate things, no matter how much Whitehot wanted her to..."

Casanuva glanced at Vakua, who looked back through his visor. At least nobody was really hurt. Ask her if the Dasaka are still here.

"Um, what happened to the Dasaka? They're... still here, right?"

The Marine nodded. "Most of them returned to the submarine they came in on."

Then we know where we need to go.

Casanuva smiled charmingly at the Marine. "Thank you, officer. You must have saved us at least half a day of searching!"

Scratching her mask, the Marine looked both of them over. "Why exactly do you want to find them?"

Vakua reached out to her mind. They have strange mental powers, and we wish to discuss my own. Technically not a lie.

The Marine blinked. She had heard of the Dasaka's powers. "Fair enough. Stay out of trouble."

Casanuva nodded. "Oh, you know it. Thank you!"

Vakua signed thanks to the Marine, before both of them turned, quickly making their way to the docks to the Dasaka submarine. They passed the wreckage of Labelle's hut, Vakua noting how similar it was to the damage Skorm had caused what seemed like forever ago. Eventually, they reached the Chiisai Ryuu, its blue crystal glittering in the sunlight. Together, the two toa looked up at the submersible.

"So, do we knock?"

Vakua smiled as he looked the submersible over. If it turns out anything like last time, just me using my mask to communicate with you will rile them up. As easy as it would be to find someone inside the sub, I do not believe my act of mental intrusion would help your argument.

OOC: Casanuva and Vakua at the Chiisai Ryuu!

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Krakant

Krakant was overhearing the conversation between Maeloc & Fruya. The proposed "Skakdi Souffle" made him shudder.

Take us towards that boat Krakant.

"Right you are cap'n!" He said in response to Maeloc's request, putting on a terrible faux pirate voice. He turned the wheel and the boat slowly turned towards the other ship like a shopping trolley. As they were getting close, Krakant asked

"Say, what if they're uh... hostile on the boat? Like, murderous natives. Like you." He said, nodding towards Maeloc.

IC: "You okay, T?"

"Use my whole name."

"You're not."

"I'm fine. It's just been a long afternoon, okay?"

"Where's your bow?"

"Left it somewhere."

"Left it where?"

"How do you have this much energy after practice? Do you want something or not?"

"I do!"

"Then spend all that energy figuring out what it is and not grilling me, please."

"'Kay."

That did it, finally. I allowed myself a sigh of relief. Sisters, am I right? I had to get almost Pavlovian to stop that never-ending torrent of questions in the making. And I also got the strange feeling that as soon as I couldn't hold her hunger over her head, it would start right back up without missing a beat.

And probably end up involving the Dasaka. What was I going to tell her about what went down those few hours ago? Granted, there really wasn't anything stopping me from telling the whole story, but--

I was interrupted by a sudden tug, a pointed finger, and an excited declaration before I could continue down that train of thought.

"Look! The Takoyaki stand's got a sale going!"

I won't lie, it had been way too long since I'd indulged myself in one of Ga-Koro's famous Takoyaki dishes. For those unaware, Takoyaki is a traditional Ga-Koroan snack dating back to shortly after the village's creation. It's primarily composed of a mix of batter, octopus meat, tempura flakes (delicious), green onion, and small bits of pickled ginger. These elements are all thoroughly mixed together, and fried in a special, cast-iron pan. I say it's special, because it's really more of a griddle than a pan, with uniformly shaped and placed half-spherical moulds. These moulds, during the frying process, are what gives the snack it's trademark spherical shape.

Once everything is fried up, the balls are then brushed with a special takoyaki sauce, which as far as i can tell is kind of similar to Worcestershire, and, interestingly enough, you can also get some mayonnaise in there as well.

To add the final touch of flavor, on is sprinkled a special layer of green laver (that's a type of edible seaweed), and flakes of dried makuta fish, culminating in one of the tastiest treats you'll find this side of Ta-Koro's infamous banana splits (overrated if you ask me).

Anyways, where was I? Oh, right. I was looking to be a responsible elder sibling. Like always

"That's not an entire meal, D--" I began, turning to establish eye contact with my sister.

I found out that she was all too prepared, with eyes wide as saucers gazing back up at me. I needed to be strong. Be strong, Tarkus! Don't fold!

"One large platter, please!"

Shikata ga nai.

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Maeloc flashed the Skakdi at the helm a look. "We have a boat full of Toa and Skakdi, straight out of Ko-Koro, recruited by the Legacy! Murder them right back, you daft-"

Fyura cleared her throat. "I zhink it's just vun matoran."

The Onu-Turaga walked to the front of the boat as Krakant pulled their skiff alongside the larger boat. The Archivist gave one last look to his crew, a glare for them to stay quiet. A single ga-matoran captain approached the railing of her ship. "Hey, uh, what can I do for you?"

Maeloc leaned on his staff, adopting his 'harmless turaga' look. "Ahoy! We're surveyors, here to inspect this island. Um, why might I ask are you anchored by this cliff?"

The ga-matoran leered at the group. She sniffed, what Maeloc assumed to be a sign she believed him. "I ferried an expedition for an archeologist in Ga-Koro, Aokora. They apparently found a... temple, or sumthin', up there in the cliff." The captain motioned with her head up the cliff, where a piton was pinned above a cave entrance, leading a rope down. "I've been around this island plenty of times. You lookin' for anything in particular?"

Maeloc examined the cave entrance and the rope. "You said Aokora led this... expedition?"

The captain nodded. "Yessir."

Maeloc nodded, still looking at the cliff. "No, I think you've helped us all you can." He turned away from the captain and began to walk to the back of the ship.

"Kill her. Scuttle the ship."

IC:

She ain't coming.

She seemed nice enough!

She's too polite. Prolly got called back to the sub and stuck there.

What's the point of meeting new people and exploring new settlements if you're stuck in a sub!?

You have to stop this.

I have to stop this.

She had to stop this.

"Salamanders, two glasses," she told the corporal behind the galley. "I'm taking the fight to them."

You have to take the fight to them.

She would take the fight to them.

"Ayy Goldie! Wingman procedure, Alpha Sigma Sigma Beta Lambda Alpha Sigma Theta."

"Alpha Sigma Sigma Beta Lambda Alpha Sigma Theta is primed."

"Deeeee-ploy."

Between the coiled, determined fist of Whitehot Munequita, two glasses clinked like windchimes. There was a bottle of whiskey primed and ready for her, waiting to deply. All she needed to do was find a way to grab attention--

"SINSHIIIIIIIIIIII!" Whitehot waved the Salamander's above her head, shaking it with three fingers around the neck of the bottle with an impish grin. "Get on out here! I owe you a driiiink!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Tupua):

If at all possible, Tupua's eyes became even colder as they watched Volgue. The other Toa obviously hadn't listened closely. He knew his target's names...or at least the names they had assumed when they had posed as his island's Turaga. 

Suddenly, the dark Toa drew one of his daggers. Before any at the table could stop him he rammed the blade through his hand laying on the table, before withdrawing it. Almost immediately after, the wound began to close. But the process did not look natural. Instead, it seemed as if shadowy spider-webbing formed over the cut, disappearing soon after, leaving no trace of injury.  

"This is what I've go to show for it." he said. "This is the result of their work, my element. They did far worse things to others not as fortunate - things that make the Parakuka on this island look like pets. They posed as the elders of my island and abducted and killed half the population. Most of the other half died when the whole island sank. We could only save a handful of Matoran thanks to their schemes. These monsters are still out there and given time, they will continue their work here in search for more power. And if they're not opposed...it might just be better to sink this island as well. We may not have caught them, but we've saved many along the way."

He stood up, still looking at Volgue. "You might be able to walk away from that. But I can't."

Then he turned and headed for the door.

IC (Ayiwah):

The commodore considered the crew's words, then nodded to herself. Going without her uniform would still be less ridiculous than the dress she'd worn at Yumiwa's party. :Very well. Then we will go out in our natural armor from now on and procure native armor from the locals as soon as possible. Perhaps those marines might be able to help us out. Also, try to find metal and cloth to camouflage the ship.:

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru had stayed and talked with the Marines, while helping to repair the damage done to the hut and pier. The crazy Toa who had attacked the Dasaka had been taken away in the meantime. Leah considered checking upon the injured Dasaka, but Ayiwah's suggestion to destroy Ko-Koro outright still didn't quite sit right with her and so she decided to patrol the village of water some more. 

OOC: Leah open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dessa

There. Just past the cliffs flanking the Hura-Mafa, framed against the ocean to the west and the mountains to the east, with the Mangai sloping downwards in the south. The green, grassy fields stretching all the way from Ga-Koro to Ta-Koro.

From her perch on top of the hut, her binoculars showed her how far she'd need to go to get there. The Old Fusa ran straight through, but it would be a long and lonely journey. And she didn't even know what fruits the grassland would hold, if any.

Surely they'd be better than Po-Wahi.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Ira

Ira's guide to killing people with fire:

Step 1: locate your target.

Step 2: determine range between yourself and target. (In this particular case, target at normally close range, but is separated by water.)

Step 3: determine your method of attack. Be sure to incapicate your target quickly, or they may find an opportunity to escape. (In this scenario, the best method of attack is a direct concentrated flamethrower-esque blast to stun opponent, followed by attempted ignition of the boat).

Step 4: Profit.

Step 4a: if plan fails at any point, switch to all-out bombardment.

And so Ira executed Step 2, starting with a focused blast right at the Ga-Matoran captain.

IC: Asa

The commodore has accepted my plan,

She has found it good in her wise vision.

I nod to her in habit, even though

My location is far removed from her.

Just then, a familiar, alien

Sensation comes to my mind. I wonder:

Could it be that silent being of sound?

.:It seems we have company,:. I transmit,

And stripped of extraneous adornments,

I slowly make my way to the main hatch.

As I walk, I ask: .:Should we ignore him?

The Toa with the telepathic mask?

Or should we greet him? What should be our course?:.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC:

.:It would seem we have another visitor as well.:.

The Menti pushed herself up from her bunk with agonizing slowness, hearing her name reverberating faintly throughout the hull. She had been resting for quite some time and she felt better, but her lungs still burned. She walked through the halls as quickly as she could manage, moving towards the hull. Based upon the volume, tone, and choice of behavior in the being whom had called her name, she would have felt safe wagering that Officer Whitehot had come looking for her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I've brought you my people's greatest secret!" Whitehot yelled, waving buoyantly towards her bottle of whiskey. "We're going to use it for good! And maybe for evil!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Totally for evil."

-------------------------------------

IC: "...T?"

"...T, you okay?"

I couldn't help but be locked up as a strange wave of foreboding washed over me.

"T, say nothing if you don't care about me taking your Takoyaki."

I was too slow on the draw.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: "Vakua?"

No, you can't try to join in.

The ga-matoran faintly heard Maeloc's order. She started backing away from the side of her ship, but was caught off guard by the blast of fire that Ira attacked her with. The deck exploded, catching her. She crawled slightly, refusing to scream as the flames took her, and her boat.

After a few seconds, she stopped crawling.

The boat went up in flames. Fyura shrugged, wiggling her hand in a 'meh' motion.

Maeloc was looking across the bay to Ga-Koro. "You're going to want to put that out, I'm guessing. Marines showing up now would put quite the hamper on our mission, wouldn't it? Someone get up there and check the cave out."

Fyura grinned. "Ah'll check it out." She unholstered her volo lutu launcher, and grappled up to the cave entrance. Gripping her axe in both hands, she started looking around. The cave here was partially melted, with metal girders holding it up. A metal... bag, thing, was in one corner, but she didn't focus on it. Plasma, she'd reckon, melted the cave. Making her way through the cave, she found herself in a round room with a door on the opposite side, leading down. There were lightstones scattered on the floor, and an open crate containing a few more.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron sighs and kneels down.  "Get on," he says to Orca.

OOC: When and why did you start calling your matoran Orca?

On the note of Profiles. I now have my own rendition of my Ga-Matoran with a possible name. Tell me what you guys think...

Please welcome Ga-Matoran Orca: the Takea of Ga-Koro!

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bzprpg/images/e/eb/Rebuilt_Ga-Matoran_Orca.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/212?cb=20150313030618

While in the RP she still will not remember her own name until later leaving me the option to possibly change it. Now I can refer to her by a name instead of just "The Amnesiac Ga-Matoran". So what do you guys think? Was trying for a deep ocean type feel with a Black-blue mask.

ooc: apparently some time just prior to this post. So named for her nickname "Takea of Ga-Koro", one of the few filled in parts of her profile. Orca is the true name of the Killer whale, known to hunt sharks as well as other whales. Though actually I believe they are the largest Dolphin species not actually whales themselves. Thought it may fit her. Don't you like it? Still open for other ideas.

IC: Orca quickly took Jalkron up on his offer and climbed on his back. "Go easy on me Jalkron, I don't want to become a Ta-Matoran. Although being one right now would not be such a bad thing. Are you able to create heat shields out of your Toa ability just incase things get too hot?"

Onua.png

IC: Septima - Beach

"Yes you did," Septima replied. "Though to he honest, I thought that you were exaggerating a little."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Ga-Wahi Beach.

"Nope, I wasn't," he grinned a smug skakdi grin and gestured towards the ocean, "there's plenty of beautiful things on this island.... it's just that most of them aren't in the Koros." He still wished he'd stayed out on the road instead of visiting Ta-Koro.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Jalkron

"Relax, you are not going to be roasted.  I'm more skilled than that."  Jalkron walks down the hallway, easily avoiding every trigger tile.  When they were through he dropped her and said, "That wasn't so bad.  Hey Aokora, do you want me to come get you?"

OOC: I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just curious as to when and why.

Edited by Vestak

IC (Ayiwah):

:Sinshi, remember to take an escort with you if you meet with that marine.:

The attention the ship was still getting made Ayiwah consider moving the Ryuu an anchor point further away from shore and would enable them to see visitors and those pretending to be such coming quickly. But those plans could wait. The Menti had spent the last few minutes getting out of her uniform and carefully folding the blue coat. It felt strange to not wear it - or any attire that could give away her origin for that matter - while on duty. She took a few seconds to study her reflection in the crystal viewport, before leaving her cabin and making her way down through the ship until she reached the crew deck. She entered the berthing area quietly in case anybody was sleeping.

OOC: Ayiwah open for interaction. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Maybe you're not thinking hard enough."

They noticed me last time. Maybe you should try something?

Casanuva drew out an iron ball bearing from the sack at his belt, and tossed it at a viewport on the Chiisai Ryuu, drawing back to his hand afterwards. This was repeated.

IC: Pae - Ga-Wahi - Vera Polzin's Mansion

"Echelon and Kohra are known attackers on the Koro. Strange powers and strange equipment. Each member was formidable," Pae became somewhat tired of speaking so much and he looked to Nika, "What did you notice?"

IC:

Nika flopped onto the nearest couch, gun tossed casually to the seat next to him, one arm sprawled over the top of the piece of furniture's back. His gaze was as lazy as his movements, but there was a small, sputtering spark which danced in them as fiercely as the fingers of his hand drummed on the couch's arm.

The Vortixx had been going for hours without a smoke; it was clear that he was jonesing.

Still, his professionalism hardly wavered.

"Echelon now in control of the Sanctum," he said in his usual clipped, monotonous voice. "Accompanied by honour guard consisting of at least one Toa, element either iron or magnetism, unknown Kanohi; one Skakdi, sniper, unknown make of rifle as well as Zamor launcher, effects of spheres also unknown; one titan, species unknown, capabilities unknown. Those were the only ones I managed to identify with any clarity. May contain a female Lesterin wielding control of insects and a female Vortixx with possible telekinesis; too chaotic for certainty. Have a cigarette by any chance, employer?"

IC:

Totally evil purposes?

As advocated by the law enforcement?

L O V I N G   T H I S   I S L A N D

"Asa," I told the Dasaka (simultaneously lamenting that Dashi couldn't actually talk with, yaknow, ideatalk, and definitely not imagining the crew of the Ryuu stripped down to their bare necessities [nope, not thinking about that at all]), "would you mind telling Sinshi that I would selflessly make the sacrifice of accompanying her on this arduous mission."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

ooc: It's cool if you don't. You didn't say either way so I asked. Also hope I answered your question. :D

IC: Orca landed on the safe side with ease thanks to the generosity of Jalkron. "Thank you for the lift Jalkron. I don't think I would have made it without your aid. It looks as thought Aokora needs a lift of her own." While waiting for the rest of the crew to make the dangerous journey through the tunnel Orca pulled out a lightstone and looked at some of the markings along the walls. She had no idea what they said, though several of them looked familiar to ones they have seen already in this place.

Onua.png