BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Thank you so much, ma'am. I'd like to stay here and wait a few minutes in that case, should miss Hanako come out. If she doesn't, I'll catch up to you. If you'll have me, that is" LoJak said. 

"As long as we don't spend too much time there. I don't think my friends will want to spend all day staring at walls and empty spaces."

Soraph gestured for the little group that formed to begin walking.

"Let's start walking then, and why don't you begin telling me what's gotten you so scared you had to come running back to me?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

:One of them is about as harmless as my cousin Kulrik, so there's nothing to worry about there. Apparently the other has already spoken with someone from the Ryuu and needs our help? I'm still figuring that out. I don't think they'll cause us any trouble at all.:

"So," Soraph asked Casanuva, "Janu got your tongue?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Akimoto)

:Okay, but let's still be careful...:

Despite her caution, Aki couldn't help but lose herself in the scenery. She'd already spent a couple hours in Ga-Koro, but it still amazed her. The fragile lily pads that somehow kept the whole village afloat. The sunlight sparkling on the bay. The Matorens walking around (hardly giving the Dasaka any notice now that they'd ditched their crystal armour).

And, of course, the metal. Everywhere. What a crazy place.

OOC: Last post for tonight! Aww, you people deserve to know what you're fighting for...

IC: Inside the walls of the inner chamber, it was clear that they were meant to evoke the Three Virtues symbol. The points themselves were represented by short pillars, upon which pillars of light shone down from lightstones in the ceiling. The floor was covered in candles; many were melted and solidified, several were still lit. There lay a ceremonial mask, a Noble Hau it looked like, carved from gold, and encrusted with runes, similar to the ones in the rest of the temple. The true treasure, however, lay atop the pillars. Three carved stones, similar to the ones used in Amaja circles to represent the Great Spirit Mata Nui, stood atop the pillars, each the size of a matoran's head. One of them, on the right, seemed to be hexagonal, rather than round. Wrapped around each was an amulet; braided cord connecting to a metal inlay, featuring a colored crystal... disturbingly similar to a heartstone. The center was varying shades of blue, the left was black and gunmetal, with the one around the strange idol being blue and gold. The heartstones gleamed in the light.

The opportunity was not lost on the guardian. It quickly emerged from a hatch on the other side of the room, huffing and roaring. In each hand, it held a javelin. Blood streamed from its back and leg, and the faint scent of burning flesh filled the room. With its right, it threw one at Jalkron, then charged Shu, horns forward.

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Boss Time ==

== "What the Makuta is that thing!?" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was taken back by what she saw. A girl just loves her jewelry and this sight almost made this trip worth it. Something was keeping her from going right up and picking up one of the amulets. When she heard a ruckus behind her Orca turned around to see the Bull Rahi had returned from its hiding place to charge the group again. "Oh no you don't!" Taking her Kolhii Fishing pole and the upgraded hook Jalkron made for her Orca charged the Bull to get between it and Shu. With the Stick in one hand she was spinning the hook and part of the line in her other. She slid under the four legs of the bull and tossed out the hook hoping to ensnare the guardian with his own feet.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Dessa

Truth be told, she really didn't know what was out there, in the fields. It could be dangerous, for one - bandits or aggressive rahi. It might not even be a viable prospect, or there might already be a settlement along the path running through.

After all, she'd never really seen much of the island. Best to ask one of the locals.

Prying the binoculars away from her eyes and looking over her shoulder down towards the lilypads her 'perch' was built upon. A Toa of Water was passing by.

"Excuse me," she piped up, "I, um, haven't been 'round these parts of the island too much. Is there anything dangerous in those fields down there?" She pointed.

OOC: Dessa @ Leah Maru

IC:

Well, that was strange. I recognized Soraph Vilda, and her companions were familiar, having probably been at the site of Labelle's Wild Ride, but...

"W-wait." came the confused warble from atop my shoulders. "Aren't those people supposed to have crystal armor, or something? They just look like normal Toa."

Where'd she hear that? Word traveled especially fast in this city today. What next, someone'll have come from Onu-Koro to get a peek at the mysterious new Esper newcomers?

"Yeah, they are. Wonder why they ditched it, it did look kind of ceremonial..." I mused, mentally picturing a free hand I didn't currently have on my chin in thought.

"Welllll... maybe they don't wanna stand out when they're not walking right outta the sub... in front of everyone? I dunno why. I mean, aren't they kinda important?"

Well, thank you, little sister of mine. That was just the right nudge for everything to click in place.

Allow me.

"That's exactly it."

"Huh?"

"Think about it. If you've heard about them being here, you have to have also heard about all the crazy stuff that's happened, right? How within minutes of showing up they got attacked by some crazy Ta-Toa? And how after that, some of them got suckered into getting drugged and nearly got latched by Parakuka after the house they were in collapsed?"

Her eyes bugged, and for a heart-stopping moment I thought I'd let too much slip. While at that point I'd resolved any issues I had with her knowing I knew the Dasaka, I wasn't too sure about telling her that her only big brother had nearly drowned right around when she was warming up for PE.

"Wait, really? Parakuka? Eeeeugh! Gross, Gross!"

Theatrics aside, I couldn't have agreed more with that particular sentiment. Heck, I'd even go so far as to say I would have stuck my tongue out in disgust along with her, if I didn't have appearances to keep up. Speaking of, after giving her a moment to do her thing I took it upon myself to steer the conversation back on topic.

"So with all that happening in their first couple of hours here, give or take..."  I said, pulling her back to the world around her with the tone of a teacher explaining an important point in the day's lesson, "Wouldn't it make sense to try and blend in unless you absolutely couldn't help it?"

She folded her arms, instantly gaining a severe expression of intense thought that she no doubt saw in one of my comics I had lying around. Scrunched brow and everything, as if she was concentrating deeply on the meaning of life instead of seeing the obvious conclusion I'd all but laid out in bold, 64-point font for her.

As an aside, I really needed to talk to her about going through my stuff without permission.

"...Yeah, guess so. But ain't it kinda hard when everyone's all gathered around here? I mean, they're gonna see them comin' outta the sub just like we did, right?"

"Well, they can't really avoid that bit. The idea's probably geared more towards things like the second incident. They won't have to worry as much when they're mingling in the inner part of the town, were people won't have just seen them get out."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess it makes sense." she agreed, leaning slightly forward and placing her hands on her knees.

"That's why they did it." I replied sagely, adjusting to the shift in balance. Coincidentally, I also ended up peering much the same way she was: Curiously, at one Sergeant Whitehot. Just what was she up t--Were those bottles of Salamanders?!

Miss Sinshi, please have clear judgement should you appear once more. You as well, Mister Dakte, Mister Mako.

Karz, even you, Kama.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 2

helo frens

Id: Krakant

The Skakdi was bringing the boat around when Maeloc asked for him to do so. He waited until the Turaga was on the other side of the rope before fully docking at the island. He stepped out of the boat and onto the island. He saw the bag of disks and walked towards them. He emptied out the bag of the disks and put it around himself. He then picked up a few disks and looked at them.

"Say", he said, turning the disks as he did so, "what are these used for?" He asked.

OOC: Actually, there's not much beach to speak of on this side of the island. Just really, really tall cliffs. Hence why Maeloc said to anchor the ship.

IC: Casanuva's hands fumbled together as he walked along with Soraph. Vakua replaced his headphones, and followed.

"I think it would be best if I started from where we left off. So, we left for Ta-Koro. We got there, I got my sword made." The Fa-Toa angled his back so Soraph could get a look at the Ferrite Blade on his back. "Toa tool I designed myself, I call it the Ferrite Blade. Protosteel blade, with a permanent magnet for a core. I can focus my Magnetism through it, in addition to some other neat tricks.

"Anyway, I got the blade finished, and we all went to meet with Jaller, the Akiri of Ta-Koro. We... worked out that it would be best if we slid over to Ihu-Koro. Small village in Ko-Wahi, lets us be near Ko-Koro in case anything goes down. So we were walking out, and we met a Toa who claims she was at Ko-Koro when it fell. She told us... the Legacy has apparently sent an assassin after Vakua to retrieve his mask." He gestured back at Vakua. "Some exploratory telepathy revealed that she was telling the truth about Vakua, but she was hiding something. Neither of us trusted her, some things in her story didn't add up. So, Vakua and I got out of there, and came back here."

Casanuva turned, throwing up his hands. "Then, we returned to the Koro, and saw you. Seemed noteworthy. Anyway, the favor. Vakua obviously can't come with us. I don't trust the the Akiri to keep him, either. For all I know, they might try a hostage exchange with my brother as the bargaining chip. So, that led me to a kinda-crazy idea."

Vakua and Casanuva exchanged a glace. The De-Toa kept his neutral look, while Casanuva grinned wryly. "What better place to hide a telepath, than with a bunch of other telepaths?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Shu twisted his body and leaned to the right, letting the Artakha Bull's hoof tear through the empty space that was once occupied his left shoulder. Before he could prepare himself for another attack, however, the Rahi had disappeared through another one of the hidden hatches located throughout the room. Figuring that it was likely to return at some point, dropping his guard didn't seem like a good move to make at the time.

Aine, on the other hand, immediately became distracted when Aokora pointed out what they had come here to retrieve in the first place.

"Wow...," was all she managed to say.

Suddenly, just as the Le-Toa had predicted, the creature returned after clearly rearming itself and began to charge straight at him. Taking note of the angle that it had positioned itself in in order to attack with its horns, he let himself drop down into a fighting stance, loosening up his body and pulling his sword back before stretching his left arm out in front of him. The split-second that followed afterwards soon felt like an eternity to him, his mind becoming tranquil like the waves of an ocean crashing upon a beach as his eyes closed briefly, momentarily taking him away from the danger that was now before him.

Ga.

As the bull closed in for the kill, Shu's legs pushed themselves up off of the floor, his fingertips almost brushing up against the being's forehead as he found himself flipping and twisting through the air above it. In another moment he would be in a position to land on the creature's back, allowing him to wrap his arm around it's neck in order to prevent himself from being thrown off before sliding the edge of his Katana up to greet it's throat, an action that he hoped would deter it from continuing to succumb to its aggressive tendencies.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:  Jalkron

Jalkron was not taken off guard, it had happened once today, and it would not happen again.  He noticed the bull the instant the hatch started to open and as the javelin flew towards him he swung his ax, splitting it down the middle.  As the bull charges Jalkron level's his staff and changes it again, the ax head melts into the staff, which becomes pointy, still impossibly sharp, and it grows longer, aimed right for the bull's chest.

IC (Tupua):

If at all possible, Tupua's eyes became even colder as they watched Volgue. The other Toa obviously hadn't listened closely. He knew his target's names...or at least the names they had assumed when they had posed as his island's Turaga. 

Suddenly, the dark Toa drew one of his daggers. Before any at the table could stop him he rammed the blade through his hand laying on the table, before withdrawing it. Almost immediately after, the wound began to close. But the process did not look natural. Instead, it seemed as if shadowy spider-webbing formed over the cut, disappearing soon after, leaving no trace of injury.  

"This is what I've go to show for it." he said. "This is the result of their work, my element. They did far worse things to others not as fortunate - things that make the Parakuka on this island look like pets. They posed as the elders of my island and abducted and killed half the population. Most of the other half died when the whole island sank. We could only save a handful of Matoran thanks to their schemes. These monsters are still out there and given time, they will continue their work here in search for more power. And if they're not opposed...it might just be better to sink this island as well. We may not have caught them, but we've saved many along the way."

He stood up, still looking at Volgue. "You might be able to walk away from that. But I can't."

Then he turned and headed for the door.

IC: Voulge

A scowl was the only noticeable response to Tupua's display of his 'power'. He had seen it in action before and it was just as disgustingly unnatural now as it was then. Life and Death, two absolutes in this otherwise uncertain world, yet Tupua's power tampered with them, upsetting the balance between them. 

With a grimace he glanced towards the back of the retreating abomination and shouted

"You know, I would have thought you were made of stronger stuff. To walk away from a group who may be willing to help you just because one of them questions your plan is somewhat childish. You've provided us with vague details and stories, but no definite details or even a plan besides 'Hunt them down'. I'll help, if you can come up with a plan of some sort that doesn't equal a wild goose chase. That is all I ask. Or you can walk out that door and likely end up exactly where you began, no closer to your goal. Your choice oh broody one."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis wandered along the coast of Naho Bay, observing the nearby Ga-Koro as she went. Why she had come to the water village eluded her, perhaps it was her colour? Blue and grey weren't far-fetched for a Toa of Water, perhaps they would mistake the Toa of Lightning for one? Not that it would make a difference here, especially if she fell in the water, and the townsfolk got a show of a Toa electrocuting themself as they sunk to the bottom. As a result of her immense weakness to Water, she kept her distance from the edge of the sea. Either way, if one were to get by on any inhabited island, a Toa needed to start somewhere, so she approached the gate to Ga-Koro.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Thankfully, the guardian didn't trample Orca when she ran under him. His legs were ensnared, but it only held up the Artakha Bull for a few moments before it broke free with a roar. Shu landed on its back, stopping the bull in its tracks as it grappled with the Le-Toa, dropping the other javelin. Zaara's two knives flew at him, one embedding itself in its horn, the other planting squarely in its forehead. Stunned, the bull staggered, but didn't let go of its hold on Shu, throwing him to the ground in front of it. The bull huffed as it reared up to crush the Le-Toa; fortunately, Jalkron's spear impaled the rahi through the chest, where Shu had been.

The impact caused the rahi to stagger back a few steps. As the life left its body, it huffed once more, looking around it. It could see the camaraderie that these warriors had, the cleverness of the matoran possessed. It could think of worthier inheritors for the treasures of the temple... but for now, these would do fine. The Artakha Bull's legs collapsed under it, causing the toa-like torso to lean back. It was very tired.

Time to rest.

OOC: Scholar, Spectre, Ace and Tracer from Ko.

IC: Scholar (Ga-Wahi)

"I've never been that big of a fan of the heat," Scholar commented as the four strode through the grasslands outside of Ga-Koro. "The cold, it's sharp and bites, it keeps you on your toes. The heat doesn't do that."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Septima - Beach

"Well, we met back in Ta-Koro," the Fe-Toa said quietly. "So at least some good came out of your journey there."

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Grasslands (Outside of Ga-Koro)

"Couldn't agree more with you," Verulas said as they continued towards the village. "Which is odd, considering my element seems to find these conditions more favorable."

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Pain arched through Shu's back as he collided with the floor, realising that the only thing saving him from being stomped to death was the Fe-Toa's timely intervention. He struggled to stand, sheathing his weapon as he nodded both as a response to his question and in order to show his appreciation before taking a step and falling back onto his knees.

"Shu!"

Aine rushed to his side, wrapping his left arm around her shoulders as she began to help him back up.

"You idiot! What were you thinking?"

"Rodeo," he muttered softly. "Though I was honestly anticipating a different outcome..."

"You could've died," she said.

"Better me than you."

"Don't even joke about that."

Shu turned his attention momentarily back towards their defeated opponent before locating Zaara.

"It met its end defending what it cared about most; it's home and the contents within. Surely it deserves some sort of send-off...?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: wow that was intense...

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Boss Time ==

== "What the Makuta is that thing!?" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca slid unharmed under the Artakha Bull and pulled back on her staff once it was ensnared with the rope. She had pulled back on her Kolhii stick to trip the beast only to have the rope snap moments later from the tension. This Guardian had to be a strong one to break Ga-Matoran ropes seemingly so easily. Orca climbed back to her feet before she reeled in the remainder of the rope and looped the end to her Stick. She watched the Bull fall prey to Jalkron's Spearhead only missing Shu by seconds as it collapsed in a heap on the floor. "I am alright." Orca stated with a shallow breath to Jalkron's question to the group.

"Is it dead?" She asked of the Artakha Bull and in response to Shu's question.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC (Ace)- Ga-Wahi grasslands

Ace chuckled.  "We're on a tropical island, people.  You should be used to this by now.  Also, that friend I mentioned- Cephala?  She's a Turaga of Stone.  Her hobby is swimming."

Edited by Endless Freeze (Alaki)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Arkrak

"You visiting Ga-koro as well?" asked a voice behind Elaadis.

If she were to turn around, she would find herself facing a grey and white Toa of Sonics carrying a heavy bag, his icy blue eyes watching Elaadis warmly.

IC: Elaadis

Startled slightly, Elaadis almost stumbled, thankfully retaining her balance, even with her armor and massive halberd. Turning, she smiled at the Toa.

"Oh, uh, yeah. May as well see the sights, and why not start here? I'm, Uh, Elaadis. And you are?" Elaadis held out her hand.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Natharius - Beach.

"I guess so," he agreed.

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

Pulling her knives out of the corpse, Zaara leaned down and gently closed the bull's wide, unseeing eyes. "What do you want me to do?" she replied to Shu, "I can't burn it without melting the floor as well, if that's what you were thinking." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You visiting Ga-koro as well?" asked a voice behind Elaadis.

If she were to turn around, she would find herself facing a grey and white Toa of Sonics carrying a heavy bag, his icy blue eyes watching Elaadis warmly.

Startled slightly, Elaadis almost stumbled, thankfully retaining her balance, even with her armor and massive halberd. Turning, she smiled at the Toa.

"Oh, uh, yeah. May as well see the sights, and why not start here? I'm, Uh, Elaadis. And you are?" Elaadis held out her hand.

"Arkrak," was the reply, the Toa of Sonics accepting the gesture and shaking her hand. "Here to do the same thing as you."

IC: Arkrak"You visiting Ga-koro as well?" asked a voice behind Elaadis.If she were to turn around, she would find herself facing a grey and white Toa of Sonics carrying a heavy bag, his icy blue eyes watching Elaadis warmly.

IC: ElaadisStartled slightly, Elaadis almost stumbled, thankfully retaining her balance, even with her armor and massive halberd. Turning, she smiled at the Toa."Oh, uh, yeah. May as well see the sights, and why not start here? I'm, Uh, Elaadis. And you are?" Elaadis held out her hand.

IC: Arkrak "Arkrak," was the reply, the Toa of Sonics accepting the gesture and shaking her hand. "Here to do the same thing as you."

Elaadis smiled warmly. "Ah! Always nice to meet another traveler." She responded, slinging her huge halberd, too massive to practically holster, over her shoulder. "I'm guessing you know your way around this place?" She asked, before looking down slightly. "Because I sure don't." She muttered to herself, before returning her gaze to Arkrak.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Arkrak"You visiting Ga-koro as well?" asked a voice behind Elaadis.If she were to turn around, she would find herself facing a grey and white Toa of Sonics carrying a heavy bag, his icy blue eyes watching Elaadis warmly.

IC: ElaadisStartled slightly, Elaadis almost stumbled, thankfully retaining her balance, even with her armor and massive halberd. Turning, she smiled at the Toa."Oh, uh, yeah. May as well see the sights, and why not start here? I'm, Uh, Elaadis. And you are?" Elaadis held out her hand.

IC: Arkrak "Arkrak," was the reply, the Toa of Sonics accepting the gesture and shaking her hand. "Here to do the same thing as you."

Elaadis smiled warmly. "Ah! Always nice to meet another traveler." She responded, slinging her huge halberd, too massive to practically holster, over her shoulder. "I'm guessing you know your way around this place?" She asked, before looking down slightly. "Because I sure don't." She muttered to herself, before returning her gaze to Arkrak.

"I know where some of the important places are," he said. "Only been to Ga once."

IC: Arkrak "Arkrak," was the reply, the Toa of Sonics accepting the gesture and shaking her hand. "Here to do the same thing as you."

"I know where some of the important places are," he said. "Only been to Ga once."

"Oh? I'm, Uh, new here, to say the least, not entirely sure where everything is. Don't know why I chose Ga though, I can barely touch water. Safely, that is. I don't exactly react well to it." Elaadis rubbed the back of her head, eyeing the water line, grimacing at vague memories of involuntarily electrocuting herself after getting wet.

"But anyway, not really important. Do you know if there's something like an inn, or something here? Haven't sat on anything that didn't sway in a while."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron walked up to the bull and placed his hand on its forehead.  Metal flows from his hand, covering the bull, capturing every detail, except the holes in its body.  He steps back as the metal moves, causing the bull to stand upright.  Jalkron grabs it's spear and places it in its hand.  he looks over his work and nods, then turns and says, "Now let's get what we came for."

Please don't create giant quote pyramids - it makes the topic hard to read. Thanks! -GSR

"Oh? I'm, Uh, new here, to say the least, not entirely sure where everything is. Don't know why I chose Ga though, I can barely touch water. Safely, that is. I don't exactly react well to it." Elaadis rubbed the back of her head, eyeing the water line, grimacing at vague memories of involuntarily electrocuting herself after getting wet.

"But anyway, not really important. Do you know if there's something like an inn, or something here? Haven't sat on anything that didn't sway in a while."

Arkrak nodded. He was curious about why his new compatriot was such a hydrophobe, but he wouldn't pry if she didn't consider it important.

"One of my friends told me about an inn here. Don't know exactly where it is, but I know the name."

Edited by GSR

Please don't create giant quote pyramids - it makes the topic hard to read. Thanks! -GSR

IC: Arkrak Arkrak nodded. He was curious about why his new compatriot was such a hydrophobe, but he wouldn't pry if she didn't consider it important. "One of my friends told me about an inn here. Don't know exactly where it is, but I know the name."

"Shouldn't be too hard to find. Please, lead the way. I'd just get lost." Elaadis stepped to the side, gesturing for Arkrak to lead the way.

Edited by GSR

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Please don't create giant quote pyramids - it makes the topic hard to read.  Thanks! -GSR

"Shouldn't be too hard to find. Please, lead the way. I'd just get lost." Elaadis stepped to the side, gesturing for Arkrak to lead the way.

"Alright," said Arkrak, moving towards the gate. "Just bear with me if I'm a bit unsure on which way to go."

Edited by GSR

IC Red

Urgh. I rub the back of my head after I come too. Seems some falling rubble must've knocked me out cold. Glancing down the path, I worked my way past numerous sprung and unsprung traps, eventually finding my party.

I whistled long and low. "Karz... what have I missed?"

...but close to it

Please don't create giant quote pyramids - it makes the topic hard to read.  Thanks! -GSR

IC: Arkrak "Alright," said Arkrak, moving towards the gate. "Just bear with me if I'm a bit unsure on which way to go."

"That's fine. I'm not in a hurry and it doesn't look like you are, so there's no rush." Elaadis smiled, trailing behind.

Edited by GSR

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Aokora turned when Red came it. "Looks like you missed a few traps; good thing those firespouts were properly marked. And also you missed this guy," she said, nodding at the remains of the Artakha Bull. "Pity he was so aggressive. But, you're joining us for the best part!"

The Archeologist walked back into the treasure chamber. She circled it, unsure of what to start looking at. "Uh, Jalkron? Can you check for traps, one last time?"

The Archivist's eyes rapidly adjusted to the dark of the temple. The roar of the ocean outside seemed to be deafened in here; just the overwhelming silence of underground. "We're going in. Fyura, take point. Luyn, behind me, Ira, behind her, everyone else behind him. I don't know how many others are in this temple, but we have our goal. I do know its being led by a ga-matoran named Aokora, and that there are more than just her. Any other questions before we go further?"

Fyura slotted a disc into her arm-mounted launcher, and grabbed her Vorahk-staff axe. "Ah'm good. Zhey zeem to have left plenty ov lightstones to show our vay, ah?"