BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Ayiwah):

"So, you got caught off guard once in an unknown territory by an enemy nobody saw coming. You might as well blame me for not going with you in person or preventing you from taking that risk in the first place." the commodore replied, a rare, reassuring smile on her face, which lasted a few seconds, before she returned to her usual collected and serious expression. 

"The important thing is that we do not let it happen again. Of course the easiest way to do that would be to hole up in the Ryuu or return home empty-handed." she joked. Mako's expression grew defiant, as she expected. "Exactly. None of us want that. So we're going to go back out there and do what we came here to do."

"As for your job...consider it your duty from now on to keep an eye on our more inexperienced crew-members and to make sure they don't make any rash decisions they might regret later. It would mean a lot to me if I knew you had your experienced eyes on them."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Yeah, I still want to see more of this island, as soon as I get my bearings." I replied, Kama also expressed interest at the prospect.

"I can do that, Commodore. I've got plenty of practice, and maybe for once I can actually take on the role of the elder in the room." I chuckled inwardly at the thought, I really hadn't done that before... would be interesting to see what that felt like.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zaara - Chamber. 

She drew a pair of throwing knives, letting her elemental powers flow into the twin blades before flinging them at the Bull from behind, the red-hot blades flashing towards its exposed back...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Akimoto

.:... Okay,:. I reply, and with good timing.

My preparations had just been finished.

All unnecessary goods had been stowed;

I would revisit this world bare and fresh.

My body was ready; now it simply

Had to find Akimoto and depart.

.:Is there anywhere you want to visit?:.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Aokora ducked and covered; she was an archeologist, not a warrior!

The Artakha Bull huffed, skidding to a stop. Its torso twisted to avoid the blast of plasma, but was knocked over by Shu's blast of air. The Bull was a twisting mass of limbs and muscle as it struggled to get back up, aiming a bucking kick at the Le-Toa. The bull's spear lashed out at Jalkron's staff, aiming to deflect it or knock it out of the Fe-Toa's hands.

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Boss Time ==

== "What the Makuta is that thing!?" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca moved around with her Kolhii stick firmly within her two hands. She did not know how much help she was going to be against this creature but was not going to stand around and let the Toa do all the work. From what it appeared this thing needed to be slowed down. Looking over to where Aokora was hiding herself she quickly relocated to the other Ga-Matoran's location. "Hey there Aokora, I need your help with something. Dumping her pack onto the ground she pulled out a fishing line and started to attach it to her Kolhii stick. "You and I are going fishing." A glimmer of something flashed in her eye as the wheels in her head started turning rapidly. Grabbing her fishing hook she realized it may not be quite strong enough to hold the large beast. Looking over to Jalkron she remembered he was able to manipulate metal. If he could increase her fishing hook into more of a grappling one. Looking at Aokora she handed her the line and Kolhi stick. "I'll be right back. Just see if you can threat this back into my kolhii stick, Jalkron I need your help!" Running up to where the Toa were battling the Artakha Bull; trying not to get stepped on in the process. "I need a larger style hook, can you help a Matoran out!?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

"Hey, Hahli!" Eutuchia called to the lovable Ga-Matoran who was his boss, "I got a message about stuff happening down in Onu!" He showed up next to the Akiri, a slip of paper in his hand. "Care if I head out to check it out myself? It's been a long time since I left the Koro."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Fyura half sighed, half growled at the lethargy of her comrades. She fiddled with her volu lutu launcher, and slowly lowed the hook towards the bottom of the cliff.

Maeloc gingerly placed one of his feet in the hook, and held onto the cable as Fyura lifted him up. "See, someone is in the spirit!" the Onu-Turaga shouted as he ascended. "Krakant, anchor the ship! I believe we have some people to pay a visit to!"

The Bull started roaring after its leg was slashed (though the cut wasn't as deep as it probably would have been on a lesser creature), when the superheated knives hit it right in the back. Jalkron's axe-staff carved through the spear while the Bull was distracted; fortunately, the Fe-Toa himself was distracted. The Bull struck backhanded, its powerful arm enough to send someone flying across the room. Scrambling to its feet, it leaped over Orca and rushed to a wall, where it unlatched a hatch, with speed that came with centuries of practice. The guardian disappeared behind it, a latch ringing out behind it. Leg bleeding, hot knives stuck in back. Limping in the tunnel that surrounded the room, the Bull grasped the still-hot knives, braced itself, and tore them out of its back. The Artakha Bull's roar could be heard through the chamber. It tossed one of the knives down, but kept the other. It pressed the heated knife onto its leg wound, blood sizzling as it cauterized the cut.

Now that the Artakha Bull was gone, at least for now, Aokora shakily rose to her feet. "Why... why would there be one of those here? I heard they were intelligent, but..."

Vakua smiled at Casanuva. I think I got through to one of the Dasaka. And I did not receive any mental backlash, so maybe our request is being considered.

The blue Fa-Toa crossed his arms. "Well, that's good news. I think. You know who you contacted?"

Like I said, no mental backlash. Or a response. Let us hope that it is not somebody who thought I was an abomination.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - Tunnel.

"Where did it go?" she reached out with her powers, trying to sense the residual traces of elemental energy she'd infused the knives with. With any luck, she'd be able to figure out the creature's location... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Akimoto)

:Let's go then! I'll meet you on the dock.:

Aki then broadcast her thoughts to the sub at large (no sense keeping their trip a secret after what'd happened. The more people knew where they were, the better): :Asa and I are going out to explore the village some more. We'll stick to public places, and we'll make sure to get back before sundown.:

IC: Asa

As Akimoto broke off contact, I

Made a final check of my belongings.

Aside from the survival pack and knife

That I always carried on my person

During outdoor excursions; I had brought

Little else. A simple cloak for the rain,

A bag to contain any supplies gained,

And that was it. I wondered if my form,

Lacking its usually crystal armor,

Would be deemed inconspicuous enough?

Or would I just make a fool of myself?

... It would have to be tested on this trip.

And with that, I exited the ship's hatch,

And crawled back out into the warm, bright sun.

The same sun that shone over Kentoku,

But yet felt so different, in this land.

But no matter; such thoughts were for later.

Right now, it was my business to join

Akimoto, and head into the town.

IC: Orca Was knocked to the ground when the Artakha Bull leapt over her and into its hidden chamber. "Well that was anticlimactic." She said of the creature running off. Getting back to her feet Orca brushed herself off and looked at the improved hook Jalkron made for her. "Is everyone alright?" She looked around to see if everyone was still in one piece. She then walked over to Aokora and retrieved her Kolhii stick and line. As she attached the hook to the end she overheard Aokora make a comment about the creature. "But what? What are you not telling us oh fearless leader? What was that thing?"

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

Neither of her superiors had answered her -maybe they were asleep, or busy with something else? Soraph hadn't broadcasted her request very loudly - but the Vilda did hear the suggestion of two other crewmates to go exploring the village. 

:Hold up! I'll be right there, just let me change quickly:

Soraph did just that, removing the clothes that had been suggested by Asa to the commodore. Feeling ridiculous, she clambered after the other Dasaka out the hatch door.

LoJak looked curiously at the two Dasaka that had just emerged from the foreign ship.

"Is it just me, or do they look...different?" he whispered to Vakua and Casanuva, the other Toa waiting outside the submarine.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Casanuva raised an eyebrow at the toa climbing out of the hatch. Wait, was it a toa? Vakua seemed to sense his confusion.

That is a Dasaka, apparently without her crystal armor. She was there when I revealed my mask to them the day of their arrival; in addition, her mind has the usual impenetrable quality I have come to associate with these visitors.

Chuckling, Casanuva bit his finger. "They shed their crystal armor," he responded to the Ta-Toa beside them. "I can only hope them walking around without extra armor is something they're all doing..." Then, a second Dasaka clambered out, and Casanuva was transfixed. Yup. His hopes were true. He smiled wide as he put his hands on his hips.

"There she is! Just the princess we were looking for!"

Aokora composed herself, looking to the other Ga-Matoran. "I've never seen them, but I've read some about them. Artakha Bulls are very powerful, very aggressive, and very smart rahi. Some say they're smarter than toa, even. They are an ancient species, but I don't know of any particular connection to ancient ruins in this time period. They were always described as being brown, as well. Maybe this one is unique?"

"It's on the other side of the this wall," she could sense one of her knives lying still, probably dropped on the floor. But the other was moving - perhaps the creature was still holding onto it? "What do we do now?" 

IC:

Soraph shielded her eyes with her arm against the sun, intensely bright when compared to the inside of the Ryuu. Once her vision acclimated she was finally able to see a number of visitors waiting for the Dasaka. Two seemed familiar, Soraph had definitely seen them previously, one of which must have been the telepathic Toa. A third was the Marine Whitehot, branding a bottle of alcohol from the looks of it.

And there, right in the centre, was the little fox Casanuva.

Smiling widely she blew the lothario a kiss before setting herself on the dock and walking up to him.

"Did you miss me?"

LoJak focused on the Asa, first Dasaka to emerge from the sub.

"Excuse me" he inquired,  "do you know were I could find Commodore Ayiwah or Miss Hanako?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Akimoto)

The three Dasaka climbed out of the sub to stand upon the deck. Aki held a hand over her eyes, shielding them from the sudden glare of the sun, and looked over to the dock, where a group of natives had accumulated.

Looks like we've got a welcome party.

They looked friendly, but after the incident that had almost claimed the lives of several of her friends, Aki wasn't going to assume the best. They had to be careful and be ready to defend themselves if things started getting hairy.

:Okay team. The natives look cool, but they could be wacko and just good at hiding it. We stay together, stay in public, and keep communication open. If anyone feels like something's wrong, we head back to the sub, no questions. Sound good?:

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron noticed the bull's arm with his mask, ,which gave him time to avoid the worst of the blow.  However, it still clipped him, knocking him onto his back and stunning him slightly.  Shaking his head, he stands up, leaning on his ax. "We have three options.  The first is continue down one of these tunnels.  The second is follow the bull through the hatch into the walls.  Finally, we could turn back, although I have no intention of doing that.  I suggest we follow it into the walls.  There will be less traps, if any at all, and it won't be able to surprise us by jumping out of the wall."

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

"No, I just woke up enough to properly chew you out."  Hanako's face momentarily froze in one of those smiles made of pure panic, and Soraya sighed.  "That was a joke, Hanako.  Anyway, I got no intention to spend most of my time on a new island napping.  If you're up for exploring, so am I."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Orca listened as Aokora as she told the story about these Artakha Bulls. "Well that is something that should have been in some fine print somewhere. Ancient temple, Ancient guardian from an ancient time. Seems legit to me." Orca looked over to Jalkron when he suggested running after the Artakha Bull she quickly got on board. "Sure thing. Let's follow it into a tight space so it can mow us down like grass."

Onua.png

.:Noted,:. I reply to Akimoto.

While Soraph seemed to be occupied

With a Toa that seemed familiar,

A stranger approached me, inquiring

As to the location of our leaders.

"The Commodore and Lady Hanako

Are currently indisposed and will not

Accept visitors into our seacraft.

However, should they emerge from the craft,

You could attempt to converse with them then.

You will have to wait; I'm sorry for that."

On some reflex, I adjusted my cloak

Around my person. Why? I did not know.

But some strange feeling had struck my person.

A piercing, drilling feeling. It was strange.

As if a Willhammer had shown herself

And was using her gift to expose me,

To strip away my mental defenses

And expose my hidden faults and weakness.

... But that was impossible. After all,

If somebody tried invading my mind,

I would know it from the moment they dared.

.:Perhaps we could journey to the main square,

And plot our course from there,:. I say to A.

IC: Jalkron

"The bull is obviously able to move quickly thought whatever passages are behind the walls.  That means they should be fairly large, and I will be able to see it coming from a long way off and set up defenses it won't be able to smash through."

"We've got plenty of space to move in this room," she pointed out, "if you want to risk going into the tunnels where it knows its way around and has the advantage over you, go ahead." 

IC: Casanuva looked the Vilda up and down. "Why yes I did. Even in the short time it took us to leave and come back. It is earlier than I said, but there's a reason for that." The smile disappeared from Casanuva's Pakari. "We need to talk to you. In private. Something's... come up, for Vakua here, and I was wondering if you... your expedition, could help us out."

The De-Toa nodded, removing his headphones. He winced slightly as the cacophony of sounds reached his sensitive ears, but quickly stabilized. He had to be aware now; of everybody. Both aurally and mentally.

"I'm with Orca. Out here at least we have the advantage of being able to see places. This rahi has likely had centuries to get to know this temple. Plus, did you see it crawl into that hatch? I think it can contort itself, or something." Aokora walked towards the central walls. "But, I hired you all for a reason. You all decide what's best, I suppose." The Archeologist turned the wall, and looked inside. Her eyes gleamed, smiling. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Turning away from Jalkron, she followed Aokora through the wall. "What is it?" 

IC:

Soraph pouted and placed her hands on hips comedically.

"And here I thought you came back all the way here to see me. I'm hurt." She sighed. "What is it you want to talk to me about? My friends and I were hoping to explore the village, so you can walk along with us."

"Could you ask them if I can enter the submarine then?" LoJak asked.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Akimoto)

"Yeah, sorry..."

Aki trailed off, her eyes narrowing. Soraph had just waltzed past them and started chatting with one of the natives, ignoring the other two Dasaka. Whatever. But she acting in a way that wasn't entirely befitting a representative of the Archipelago, in her opinion. The Dasaka had blown a kiss to one of the natives, and followed it up with a "Did you miss me?" What was going on..?

Aki shrugged it off. Oh well. If Soraph wanted to flirt with the natives, it was her business.

:Soraph, we're heading for the main square.:

IC: Orca did not want to appear rude to Jalkron but she still didn't feel that going into the walls after the Bull Rahi was a bad idea. She then heard Aokora perk up about something. Walking over to where Aokora had turned the wall in the center of the room and peered inside Orca tried to peak over her shoulder. "OH! What did you find?"

Onua.png

IC:

"Oh, I see...That's understandable I guess, you can't be too careful, even with Makuta gone..."

LoJak looked down at the ground, slightly disappointed. He'd been hoping to talk to the Dasaka in charge, and the sooner the better. But he wasn't about to stand outside praying for the right person to walk outside. 

He looked back up.

"It's LoJak. Do you need anyone to show you around Ga-Koro? I don't have any plans for the day."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Last post for tonight! Aww, you people deserve to know what you're fighting for...

IC: Inside the walls of the inner chamber, it was clear that they were meant to evoke the Three Virtues symbol. The points themselves were represented by short pillars, upon which pillars of light shone down from lightstones in the ceiling. The floor was covered in candles; many were melted and solidified, several were still lit. There lay a ceremonial mask, a Noble Hau it looked like, carved from gold, and encrusted with runes, similar to the ones in the rest of the temple. The true treasure, however, lay atop the pillars. Three carved stones, similar to the ones used in Amaja circles to represent the Great Spirit Mata Nui, stood atop the pillars, each the size of a matoran's head. One of them, on the right, seemed to be hexagonal, rather than round. Wrapped around each was an amulet; braided cord connecting to a metal inlay, featuring a colored crystal... disturbingly similar to a heartstone. The center was varying shades of blue, the left was black and gunmetal, with the one around the strange idol being blue and gold. The heartstones gleamed in the light.

The opportunity was not lost on the guardian. It quickly emerged from a hatch on the other side of the room, huffing and roaring. In each hand, it held a javelin. Blood streamed from its back and leg, and the faint scent of burning flesh filled the room. With its right, it threw one at Jalkron, then charged Shu, horns forward.

Casanuva looked at Vakua, who nodded. His smile returned as he turned back to Soraph. "I guess that works. And of course I returned to see you! You were the first one I thought of to ask this favor from. Trust me, I'll repay you in any way I can if you can do this."

He looked around. "Although, if we can stay on the outskirts, away from lots of people... that would be nice. For reasons I will explain. During which Vakua," he said, looking at the De-Toa, "will make sure what we speak is not overheard."

Two more knives were drawn in a flash and flung at the bull's bulky head, glowing with plasma energy. Her Sanok ensured her aim was true. Unless the creature managed to block or evade her strike somehow, this battle would be over soon...

Hm... .:Lady Hanako, there is a man

Outside who wishes to converse with you.

Will you be leaving the sub soon, My Lady?:.

"I've contacted one of our leaders; if

You're still interested in conversing,

She may be outside in a few moments."

For some reason, after the misfortune

That had befallen Sinshi and the rest,

I was loathe to trust random local guides.