BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash.

"I paid a visit to Makuta's Vault and convinced the Piraka that I was a "worthy member of their cause". They gave me a bottle of green goop, I used it to enslave a Rahkshi, and then.... well, basically I ditched them and went off on my own." 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Did I stutter?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

It was a good thing that Tyrus had already tested her for insanity.

"So ... you're admitting to consorting with known terrorists so as to find means to control a veritable weapon of mass destruction with aims to bringing it into a major Koro ... and you're telling this to ... the local law enforcement?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"I've already been in and out of Onu-Koro," she replied dismissively, "as you can see, both myself and Breathless are completely intact, as is the Koro itself. I could always take his Kraata out and leave him out of the suit for the duration of my stay, if that'll make you relax?" 

"Which would require me to enter the city," Lash pointed out, "with my Rahkshi." 

IC: Wraith

From her alarmed expression, it appeared she had not. "I was there, I fought, but I couldn't do anything to stop them. All I could do was help evacuate the hospital outside the village..." His fists clenched. 

"I cannot rest until Ko-koro is liberated, even if it kills me I'll see Echelon removed. But I can't do it alone...I'm not strong enough." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Soraya [Near the Chiisai Ryu]

A quick check to make sure she had everything she needed in her bag - the ever-present emergency sowing kit, dye samples, a knife from the kitchens in the event they ran into any more pyschopaths - and she followed Hanako out back into the village. 

Arisaka was already there, keeping an eye on some - Toa, was that the term? And what was with the coloring, anyway? Red meant fire or something? Maybe once she got back, she could talk Morie into manufacturing body paint and sell it as a disguise kit.  'Till then, though, she'd have to stick to her usual guns.  Wonder what the going fashions are around here?

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC (Leah):

"Or we can talk right here." another voice cut into the conversation. The Matoran guarding the gate didn't let their eyes off of the Rahkshi but they quickly glanced to the speaker. Toa Maru Leah was standing in the stone arch housing the gate mechanism. After answering the Vortixx question about the grasslands beyond the coastline forest, she had continued her patrol of the village and heard the call about a Rahkshi at the gate. Considering her last encounter with them she was not going to take chances.

The Toa walked forward, staff in hand. "Or your Rahkshi stays out here wrapped in chains and with a spear at its throat while you come in. But that thing does not enter this village.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Well then, I guess I'll be on my way," Lash replied, glaring at the newly-arrived Toa, "if my pet and I aren't going to be allowed into the city even if I do answer all of your questions, I don't see the point in answering them." 

"I don't believe I've broken any laws," she said, confused, "so I'm not sure what right you have to hold me here." 

IC (Leah):

"Easy there, Tyrus. She's not a prisoner." She said to the guard. Antagonizing was not going to improve the situation. She turned to Lash again.

"However I wonder: Have you ever encountered a controlled Rahkshi before? And I don't mean like you are doing now; I mean one following Makuta's will itself."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

This one seemed more reasonable. "No, I haven't. It was before I arrived here. That said, I've heard the stories; I know enough to understand why you may not be exactly comfortable with my friend here." 

IC: Zaara - Tunnel System.

Finally managing to pry open the wall panel, Zaara stepped cautiously out into the tunnel, brandishing a lightstone at the darkness. Without her powers, she couldn't even light the way before her.

She felt helpless, vulnerable, exposed, but tried not to indulge in those feelings. The Artakha Bull was defeated; there was nothing left in here that was a threat to her. 

Edited by Locus

IC (Leah):

"Not comfortable is an understatement." the Toa replied. "What you have there with you is not just a pet that happens to know how to wield a pointy staff. It would hunt you to the ends of the universe if its original master commanded it to." 

She let out a deep breath. "But that's neither here nor there right now. If you were allowed to enter our village in exchange for this information you say you have, what are you going to do after then? You walk in with your pet on a leash, tell us what you know - and then you gain...what, exactly?"

A small part of her, she had to admit to herself, was genuinely curious about what this person had to say. She blamed her previous occupation for it: tamers knew how to befriend many different Rahi. But taming a Rahkshi was something else and probably not possible through the usual means. So, learning more about how it worked naturally got her curiosity. 

Now she was getting somewhere. "What do I gain?" she repeated, a smile creeping across her features, "How about a place I can live, with sun and sand and no reason to look over my shoulder ever few seconds?" 

Her smile faded, "Now, can we go in, or not?" 

IC: "Oh, here we go."

"What's the Sergeant planning, exactly?"

"Probably steal her heart away."

"...!"

"Relax, buddy, it's a joke!" 

I'd hope.

"Why'd you get so worried, though?"

Oh please, no. Not this. Anything but this. I did not need this right now!

"You like her? I'm so proud of you, big brother. I was starting to lose hope."

I refused to dignify my little sister's being a little sister with a response, and instead narrowed my eyes annoyedly while the Warrant Officer beside us snickered. I had just been through the ringer and maintained my reasonable, calm demeanor, not even losing eloquence once! I could get through this. I was going to get through this.

I was the normal guy of this group. That had always been my thing. I would not lose it today!

"Miss Sinshi is a good friend. It just took me by surprise, that was it."

I could practically feel Denwa beaming smugly down at me.

Never have a kid sister.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru sighed. The vortixx didn't come across as somebody dangerous in the way Makuta's followers were, but rather in that 'out-for-myself-don't-care-who-gets-hurt-to-get-what-I-want' way. Their kind allied with whatever side offered more opportunities in general, putting them firmly in the grey zone of morality. Difficult characters to deal with. 

"You," she started, indicating Lash, "can go in. But I can not in good conscience let your Rahkshi enter Ga-Koro. I'm sorry, but my decision is final: it will have to remain outside. And I am sure that you will agree that bringing a Rahkshi into a Matoran village is ensuring you will have to constantly watch your back."

"If a place to stay is all you are looking for there are options for you, however. Some who chose to stay in Ga-Wahi do not live in the village but along the shore in their own homes. Perhaps that is more suited to your needs."

"Very well," she considered the Toa's words, "a home on the shore would suit me fine. Having a home at all would be nice...." she indicted Breathless. "You want him left standing right here in the middle of the road, or do you have somewhere else you'd rather he wait?" 

IC:

Soraph returned the grin.

"And here I thought you were just a pretty face, and it turns out that mask is hiding a horde of cleverness. That's a good idea hiding your friend Vakua with us, even if he isn't a real telepath. I'd love to tell you he can start bunking aboard the Ryuu tonight but there some issues that are going to need to be ironed out before. I'll have to ask the Commodore, and Lady Hanako, she's the official dignitary for this expedition. I personally think it'd be a great idea to have him along, he'd be a great help in teaching us about Mata-Nui. And I think I speak for all Menti when I say that Kanohi of his is very, very interesting...

"Why don't we all go have food later, I'll Willhammer your minds to make sure you're completely safe and then I'll ask the people in charge tonight?" Soraph offered. Seeing her two Dasaka friends run off towards some merchants, Soraph grabbed Casanuva wrist and dragged him along too before he had a chance to answer.

"C'mon, we can't miss any of the fun!"

"Perfectly understandable. My name is Toa LoJak" the Toa of Fire side with a slight nod. 

"I know you must be busy, and a little taken aback by everything you've seen here, but I was hoping I could have a word with you. If you'd prefer, I can show your around some of the better parts of the village as we talk?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Sorry about the absence in the last week; I've been busy with life and classes and was a bit dry on willpower to write.

IC: Zaara managed to get one of the hatches on the wall open; it was heavy, speaking of the strength of the former guardian of this shrine. Inside was almost utter darkness, lit only by the occasional shielded lightstone on the walls. Zaara's two knives lay on the floor of the tunnel, still steaming. Red and Jalkron ascended into the tunnel leading out of the temple. Aokora was scribbling on her notepad. "Alright. White Artakha Bull; that's rare enough. We need to start checking the armor for any special symbols; also, some measurements would be nice. For posterity's sake."

"That's great to hear! And we'd love to do that." He thought as he kept up with Soraph to keep the Dasaka from wrenching his arm. That was... easier than expected; now, the tough part would be convincing the leaders that this was a good idea. However, Soraph had mentioned something that made him hesitate... Feeling Vakua's mind touch his, he reached out to the De-Toa.

So she'll... Willhammer us? You know what that is?

Vakua nodded slightly. Yes, the one called Sinshi mentioned it to me when we were last in Ga-Koro. I believe it is their mental discipline that is closest to my Suletu's telepathy. I know it is why my mental contact is shunned by these Dasaka. As a verb, though, it sounds very... unpleasant.

Yeah, I figured. Not the kind of hammering I would have wanted to experience here...

Vakua made a raspy gurgling sound as he clutched his forehead. Closest thing he could make to a groan. You realize I am still in your mind, right? I could have done without that mental picture.

Oops. My bad.

Edited by Necrocybermancer
  • Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Akimoto)

The Gak-Oro market was busy enough for the Dasaka to blend in. Without their crystal armour, they looked more or less like Toas, although few Toas were quite as enthusiastic in their browsing as the newly arrived foreigners.

"Excuse me," Aki said, catching the attention of a brown Metoren vendor. "What's that, please?"

She pointed at a set of carved stones, a few hands high, each carved into an obelisk with vague facial features.

The Metoren cocked an eyebrow. "The legend stones? Those are for storytelling. You know, for Umaja circles. Or for decoration, if you like. Hand-carved by master artisans in Poke-Oro. Each one's been crafted in the exact likeness of the late Teroga Onoowa's set, down to the finest detail..."

The Dasaka stared hard at the set of stones as the vendor prattled on. There weren't exactly a lot of details to begin with...

• Upvote 2

IC: Zaara - Tunnel.

"There you are," she picked up her blades, wiping the cooling metal clean then sheathing them once more. 

ooc: It's ok Keeper. Though nearly 3 pages seems like a long wait... lol. I hope you don't mind a minor - whatever its called where you control another character - for this post. Also how big do you want this thing to be?

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Time to get to work" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca listened to Aokora, "I can help with that." She said of getting measurements of the Temple Guardian. She took a notepad from Aokora and a writing utencil then walked over to where the Artakha Bull's body now rested lifeless. Taking out one of her lines from her own pack Orca used it to measure different aspects of the Bull including arm and leg length; the overall size of each horn; the bulk of both the upper torso and lower body segments. She even went as far as to measure the creatures entire length from the tip of its snout to the tip of its tail. Making sure to separate the value from the difference between the upper and lower body for completeness sake. "This is quite and impressive creature. It is so much easier to appreciate its majestic nature when it is not trying to kill us." Orca stated as she jotted down the last of the measurements.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png