BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara - Chamber. 

As the skakdi lunged at Orca, Zaara attacked it from the side, leaping forward to tackle it, her sai pointed forwards to make it easier for her to plunge the twin blades into the larger being's torso. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vayde sensed the other attacker, but it was too late for Fyura to dodge. A Zaara smacked into her, the skakdi fell. Fyura glimpsed a glint off of the sai pointed at her chest, and grasped at it. Metal in her internal organs was a no-no. As she grappled with the toa, she remembered her powers. Giving a pained grin, Fyura activated her Energy Hunger, reaching for Zaara's shoulder.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: The ga-matoran's taunting got the better of Fyura, distracting her as the knife slammed into her leg. She didn't feel it at first, just a slow burning pain. She ignored it. Inconsequential. The tactical mind within her urged her to take out this knife-throwing harlot. The petty, vengeful one told her to drain every last drop of energy from the insolent matoran.

Fyura listened to the latter.

The Fe-Skakdi flashed a toothy grin at Orca. "Oh, 'ave you now? Ah'd like to zhee zis myzelf!" Snarling, Fyura lunged out, grabbing at the small matoran.

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was not expecting her plan to work so well and did not have enough time to react to the Skakdi managing to only put her staff up on a mock-defense in hopes the larger creature would grab it instead of her. Looking up she saw Zaara coming to her aid and tackling Fyura to the ground. "Sisters forever!" Orca yelled as she moved in to help her friend. She didn't have much to fight with, only her Kolhii stick so she started swinging the hook side in hopes of entangling the Skakdi and restricting her movements.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

The skakdi caught one of her blades and grabbed out at her shoulder. Even as Fyura's hunger powers began to take effect, it didn't stop Zaara from stabbing her second sai towards the skakdi's exposed ribs.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Which Amulets did Aokora throw in behind Aine again?

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

Hearing something hit the floor as the door closed behind her, Aine turned around, noticing an Amulet they had previously obtained resting by her feet. Quickly picking it up and tucking it away inside of her armor, she began to make her way further into the tunnel, hoping that the others would be able to fend off their attackers.

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

"No idea," Shu replied. "But the last thing she needs to be doing is freaking out and getting herself caught because of it."

As the room erupted into chaos, the Le-Toa sent a gust of wind flying from his palm, disrupting the flames that the Ta-Toa had aimed towards his comrade as he readied himself to draw his katana.

"I shall be your opponent," he said without a hint of emotion as he glanced towards Red, signaling him that he was free to go fight someone else.

OOC: Shu engaging Ira.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Red

The wisps of flames that made it past the Le-Toa's gust of air were deflected by the red Toa's Hau. Octagonal force fields visible in the dimly lit room, reflecting as shimmers on his new axe. "A one versus one, eh? I'll leave you to that." Turning from Shu and his new foe, Red surveyed the area.

Zaara was fighting a burly Skakdi, possible advantage.

The aforementioned Ta-Toa was confronting Shu.

Jalkron had yet to act, and the footsteps and soon silhouettes of another few attackers were coming into focus down the narrow entrance hall.

Ah, there was the old man. Alone and likely in charge of this little group. He focused on the amulet, creating a strong magnetic field under the turaga, advanced as he did so. Capture or kill him and they had a chance to dissuade the others.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

OOC: Aokora threw just the Psionics amulet in. Also, Red doesn't have the magnetic powers yet. Hour attunement period, remember? And after that, they give a small, very specific power. I updated the original Amulets post with what powers are gained. Spoilers, yes, but it makes it easier for everyone to just look it up. Also, Fyura is loving all the physical contact she's getting. You've seen Mask of Light, right? :P I'll be assuming control of Jalkron until sunday, so I'll try to minimize his stuff

IC: As her Energy Hunger activated, Fyura grinned. Draining strength from both of her attackers, she dug in her claws, draining faster, pushing Zaara away. Soon, Zaara wouldn't have the strength to even thrust.

And that was all she needed. They needed.

Jalkron maintained a defensive position. There were still two more. He readied to create a shield of metal as defense against any more ranged attacks.

Maeloc raised an eyebrow as the Hau-bearing Toa raised his hand, and nothing happened. Still, he learned his lesson; he stepped back. Time to let his underlings prove their worth.

She took a deep breath, feeling her legs begin to give out beneath her. Calling on one last burst of adrenaline, she shoved her sai forwards, aiming to plunge it right into Fyura's chest. As she did, she snapped her head forwards, attempting to take the monster by surprise with a ferocious headbutt - maybe knock a few teeth out of its big floppy skakdi grin while she was at it. 

IC: Luyn

If the Fe-Toa kept advancing on Maeloc, there wouldn't be any capturing or killing for him. Only certain death.

As the old man stepped back, an axe whirled out of the dark corridor behind him, spinning dangerously as it flew over his head and narrowed the gap between him and his assailant at an alarming rate. Luyn stepped into the chamber, firmly gripping her remaining tomahawk in her left hand while she stood sentinel in front of the Onu-Turaga.

"You good?" she asked him, not risking a glance in his direction.

IC: "Ding. Husi's done!"

Fyura forced herself into another Transformation. Her face lengthened into a snout, and her spines grew plates and knobs, in addition to losing their color. She surged with stolen strength. The grapple's purpose was done; she easily threw the Su-Toa off of her. As she leaned up, she yanked the knife out of her leg, and shook off the ga-matoran clinging on to her. As she stood, she picked up her axe, hefting it singlehandedly.

"You wanna play? Come on!"

IC: Krakant

The Skakdi looked on as the carnage started to unfold. He sighed, he was much better suited to long-ranged combat than up close and personal - he had designed the staff as a secondary, not a primary weapon. He saw one toa at the middle create a defensive shield from the front. It was good enough.

He took out his staff and ran towards the toa, sharp bit facing inwards to the toa.

OOC: Krakant attacking Jalkron.

Edited by Tea-rex

OOC: Tezzek, attempting interaction with Dessa (Perplexed's character)

IC: Tezzek

Abruptly awoken, Tezzek flipped from his strung hammock, drawing his knife, warily looking around. Sighing, it was only a few fowl, who had happened to stumble into his camp. He was currently still well stocked, as he had only recently left the koro, and any game collected now would only result in a need to return to Ga-Koro, something Tezzek was still abjectly trying to avoid.

It was then that his keen sense of sound picked up a soft scratching noise, just out of the way on the path. Dampening the sound around him, he silently stalked towards the path, every so often glancing around to make sure his reflective form wasn't attracting rahi attention. It was then that he stumbled upon the lightly colored vortixx. He smiled, softly, as he observed her from the bush, making sure his Kanohi was on at full blast, to make detection nearly impossible. Quietly, he watched the Vortixx work at the ground, before walking out, returning the sounds of wildlife and disabling his Kanohi.

"We don't get many Vortixx travelling along Old Fusa Path, dear," He stated, keeping his distance but making sure his presence was known. "What brings you to this quiet corner of the world?"

IC:

Ga-Wahi-----Ga-Koro--------East Side

Ask any matoran on the Island, and they would tell you that the best engineers and inventors came from Onu-Koro. Which was true. To an extent. Sure, some of the best ones did. But not all of them. There were a few others, tucked away in their own villages, minding their own business and designing their own things, content to stay out of the way, until those uppity blokes in Onu-Koro tried to claim the title of "Champion Engineer" for themselves again.

One such Engineer was climbing around on a counterweight mechanism in Ga-Koro, trying to find a missing peg. She finally spotted it, fallen between two bamboo poles and just out of reach of her thin arm. 

Marya sighed and sat up, letting the cool breeze off the ocean blow into her mask. It was always that one peg, wasn't it? She fished around in her little work bag until she found what she was looking for: A fishing line. laying flat on top of the mechanism, She gently let down the line until the hook on the end snagged the hole in the peg, the one she'd put there just for moments like this. After that, it was short work to fish it out and return it to its proper place. She sat up, examined the weights and pulleys one more time, then shouted down to the matoran waiting below.

"Try it now!"

The matoran waiting below her pulled a lever next to the pathway. Marya heard the satisfying groan of weights and rope as the mechanism lurched to life, lowering a rock and raising the gate that had gotten stuck earlier that morning. She smiled and pumped a fist in the air. It was working again!

"Good Job, Marya!" The matoran below shouted. "We'd have been without flax for a week if you had'nt fixed it!"

"Just doing my job." Marya hummed as she climbed back down the mechanism, keeping a careful eye out for stress marks and frayed rope. The path lead to the flax making buildings, still a critical part of Ga-koro commerce. And any Ga-Matoran can tell you that it's not easy to swim and carry precious flax or created goods at the same time. The gate itself had ground to a halt last night, and no one could get it open in the morning. "See you later!"

Marya waved to the matoran, who began to walk towards the flax buildings, and turned to walk towards the center of the village. It was a beautiful day, and the skies were clear. Just three more maintenance jobs, and she could start on building that new support platform near the Docks. Then there was the new bridge to construct back on the mainland to make it easier for the Ussal crabs to cross the river. Then maybe she could duck by the marketplace and see the new trading items that had been sent from Po-Koro.

She smiled. Her job was hard, dirty, and demanded some ridiculous hours at times. 

But she loved it.

OOC:

Hi! I just started playing BZPRPG! I know you guys were in the middle of a big fight, and I didn't want to interrupt. So while they fight for their lives, enjoy a bit of fluff about a new character in Ga-Wahi.

• Upvote 4

Defy Expectations

IC: Scholar (Ga-Koro)

I shrugged. "Guess I'm up next, then." Lightly pushing myself up off the grass, I strolled nonchalantly over the crest of the hill towards the town's gate. As I approached, I noticed a spot of repair work just finishing. I nod to the Matoran responsible, opening with the greeting, "How are things here, then? Just came from a free outpost in Ko, so I wouldn't wanna be walking into another danger zone now, would I?", a slightly smug grin on my Matatu.

OOC: That would be Marya Scholar's referring too.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

Ga-Wahi-----Ga-Koro------Front Gate

Marya looked down at the Matoran at the front gates, her Akaku adjusting as she brought him into better focus. Something about the look on his Matatu just bugged her. She couldn't figure out why. 

"Nope, we're just finishing up here." She said, tapping the top of the gate with her hammer. "There was a rusted gear in the mechanism, so the gate wasn't opening all the way. Don't worry, though, nothing's going to fall on your head." She said, climbing back down via a rope and several pointy sticks that jutted from the gate as a defense, which she navigated easily. "I'm Marya, local engineer. And you are...?

Defy Expectations

OOC: Scholar's a Toa. :P admittedly though, he is short... Just not that short :D

IC: Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"Good to know." At her request, I shook my head. "That isn't important. Anyway, I'd best be off now- see ya!" With a small wave, I began walking on into the Koro, already navigating my way to the pub that we found Ayar in.

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

Ga-Wahi------Ga-Koro------Front Gate

"Have a good day!" Marya called after the stranger's retreating back cheerfully. Having gotten a closer look, the figure was somewhere between the height of a Matoran and a Toa. It was hard to tell differences in height when you were 20 feet above everybody's head. She adjusted one of the scopes on her mask. She might need to give them a check-up when she got some spare time. Still, he'd been a rather interesting person, to say the least...

There was a clatter. Marya looked up to see the Ga-Koro village sign fall off one of its hinges, then break the other to land on the ground, breaking two ropes and a pulley on the way before crashing to the ground, putting a nice dent into the walkway where they had both been standing a moment before.

"Oh Come on!" Marya yelled to no one in particular. "I just fixed that last week! ...Oh wait, it was the other one I fixed. I knew I should have replaced them both at the same time..."

OOC:

Oops. Sorry! Guess I should read the bios next time I interact with someone, at the very least to get a good description.

Defy Expectations

IC: Lash.

"They asked me to help them attack Onu-Koro," she said with a shrug, "I went there; they never showed up." 

IC (Leah):

That was alarming news, though the Toa Maru did not let on how much it worried her. Considering the short time the Piraka had been on the island, they had grown immensely bold. And all because they had made it past a door. 

We should have been more vigilant... she thought to herself, then said: "Sounds like it could have been a ruse to feign an attack on the village of earth in order to draw away attention from Ko-Wahi. In any case, I do take it your days of joining raids on villages are over?"

-----

IC (Ayiwah):

Another Dasaka appeared topside of the Ryuu. While she wasn't recognizable by her uniform anymore, she had not left behind her way of moving about. The commodore paused at the top of the gangplank, and noticed that right now Sinshi had attracted the attention of several familiar native figures. Not surprising.

Curious, she made her way down onto the pier, walking up behind Shinshi, Whitehot, Tarkus and company. "I heard you mention something called...bacon. Would you mind if I accompany you?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Lash/Breathless.

"I got what I wanted; I upheld my half of the bargain," she replied, "so yeah, I'm done." 

Back outside the city gates, the Rahkshi jerked away as the sign crashed to the ground beside him. He glared up at the shouting Matoran (Marya) and let out a low hiss, but didn't attack.

He had his orders. 

Coughing for breath, Zaara slammed painfully into the floor, barely able to lift herself back up. She tried to rise, but collapsed once more, lying still to feign unconsciousness. 

The water amulet was still around her neck, tucked away out of sight under her armour. At the very least, she wanted to try to keep it safe....

Edited by Locus

IC:

"Depends! You the brainiac that set up the buddy system?" Whitehot called back, grinning rakishly. "I'll buy you a burger if I can show Sinshi the beach without a platoon behind her."

You didn't have to be a Willhammer to see Sinshi's mind blank in panic, so she tried a different tack.

"in' with ya." She gestured to follow the group with two fingers and mimicked a half-hearted salute. "We're all Marines here. But we're gonna need two booths at this point. I call dibs on chips and queso! Family's excelled in the art of cheese dip for eleven generations, and the wait staff knows not to curve me with no B-grade dip."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Ga-Wahi---------Ga-Koro----------Front Gates

Marya sighed and picked up the sign. Or at least tried to. It was large, and heavy, and had taken five matoran to haul it up above the gates the first time. The least she could do was move it out of the way. Five minutes later, she had succeeded in moving it a few feet. She looked over at the Rahkshi which had been standing by the front gate for several hours, and briefly considered asking it for help. Sure, there were some that were destroying homes and stuff elsewhere, but she figured that if this one wasn't going to bother her, she wasn't going to bother it. She shrugged and returned to hauling the sign out of the way. Besides, it had hissed at her. No way was she going anywhere near it.

Half an hour later, the sign was carefully propped against the wall surrounding the village, although there was still a rather large pot hole in the middle of the road. Marya looked up at the gates, then checked her supply kit. No hooks. But there was rope and pulleys, which were more important anyway. Everyone knew this was Ga-Koro; being able to actually close the gate tonight would be more important.

"Well, here we go again..." Marya sighed, and began climbing.

Defy Expectations

IC:

Sinshi spared a moment, when Ayiwah arrived, to bow slightly to the Commodore in greeting. Her question had been directed at the Sergeant, however, and she waited quietly while the Onu-Toa answered it. Her answer proved to be one that sent the Menti's eyes several degrees wider, and sent a few jolts of discomfort racing through her mind. Whitehot's recovery made it slightly better, but she still quietly kept her head down as the group started moving.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Verulas immediately set off to survey the area, making it look like he was taking a casual stroll throughout the city as he did so and doing his best to remember all of the twists, turns, and alleyways just in case they needed to use them later to make a quick escape.

IC:

Tyrus did not follow the path of this mysterious Toa. To do so would be to play his hand to this wanderer at a point too early in his investigation; it would be optimal if this newcomer had no idea of the Lesterin's mission. But if that was impossible, the Marine would be content to keep him from being able to determine from where he was following him.

So, for every alleyway that the Toa slipped into, Tyrus would continue on the road and turn at the next street. For every twist that he navigated, the Lesterin travel along a parallel turn. He would not allow this interloper to lose him in his own village; in the city whose streets he had spent weeks memorizing, and whose back-alleys were as familiar to the mercenary as the lines of his palms.

Teacher smiled to himself.

It was good to be hunting again.

~ ~ ~

IC:

--ack rack rack oh goddess no please don't let the commodore be coming with us--

My chances of getting with Sergeant "Zataka's Earthly Vessel, All Hail" Whitehot were plummeting steadily with every second that she had a clear view of Sinshi, and I knew that they wouldn't get any better with a military-grade, chastity belt of a Commodore watching me for inappropriate conduct towards the island natives.

I decided to stay very quiet and see how this played out.

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "...So are we invited, or what?"

Be polite, what would mom say?

"Uh, I mean... can we tag along?"

Wait a minute.

Sports bar? 

Oh, this wasn't good. I'd been getting way too slow to let this one slip under my radar. I can't let this one happen, no matter how much I may want to catch up with the person I'd nearly drowned alongside. Elder brother duties, alas, had priority above all else.

"I don't think we'll be able to manage that one, Denwa."

I felt the pout and glare from on high without needing to look up and meet it.

"What's your homework look like tonight, anyway?"

I felt a small deflation. Bingo. There was my out.

helo frens

Have you ever had that feeling where you felt like you were being watched? Where your body urges you to look around, just to assure itself that nobody's hiding in the shadows and trying to use your surroundings to their advantage, and afterwards you're eventually left chastising yourself for letting a sudden, unexpected wave of paranoia get the better of you?

Because Verulas was feeling that right now, and he learned really early in his career that it was far better to be paranoid than to be dead.

Knowing better than to look around and obviously give himself away, he stepped out of the crowd of people momentarily, pretending to scratch his leg for a few seconds as he discreetly drew one of the knives from its sheath below his knee before entering the bustling city streets once again. Summoning a small piece of fruit in his free hand, he slowly began cutting into it and bringing the pieces up towards his mouth as if intending to eat them, secretly absorbing them back into his energy reserves beneath his fingers so he didn't end up accidentally poisoning himself as he periodically checked the reflection of the blade for signs of someone tailing him.

Might as well make absolutely sure that I don't end up bringing any uninvited guests back to our rendezvous point...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

"I see. And how did your people come to learn of Mata-Nui in the first place? You couldn't have just sent vessels to wander in the water blindly."

The Dasaka's answers were short and lacked much information. LoJak understood that the foreigners were just as wary of him as he of they, so he decided to give them more time before he passed any judgement on their intentions. For now, he would remain around them and make sure everyone was safe. In all likelyhood the Dasakan society was as peaceful as they said they were, but... their arrival now, when Ko-Koro had just fallen...it was too dangerous to be naive.

:Maybe more than just a look: Soraph Willhammered into Casanuva's mind, leaving in her wake the scents of summer wind.

"Why don't we take a walk outside this village? I can't wait to see these Rahi I've heard all about" she told her fellow Dasakans and the two Toa companions.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Maeloc surveyed the situation in the room. A Le-Toa was engaging Ira... the only amulet to be seen was around the Hau-wearing toa's neck, and Krakant was engaging the Fe-Toa that they had run into earlier. Fyura was doing fine. "I am fine. Everything looks to be well in hand. If you could retrieve that Toa's amulet, that would help immensely."

Jalkron narrowed his eyes, and focused his elemental power. A metal foil manifested in front of the charging skakdi's staff, wrapping itself around it. With a twist of his hand, he yanked the staff down, deflecting it. The Fe-Toa brought up his own staff to counterattack.

Well, the Su-Toa looked to be down and out. Fyura turned to Orca, her teeth glinting in the dark, her lengthened eyes glowing red. "I believe we have unfinished business, girl!"

IC: The sensation of Soraph entering his mind was... different. Similar to Vakua's commonication, yet... different. Vakua was always on the same... level, if that made sense. This was like being picked up; not bad, but Casanuva felt that there was an uncomfortable lack of control.

Something wrong?

What? Oh, no. Nothing's wrong. At all. I'm fine. You might want to stay out of my mind right now.

I... see. Apologies.

"Uh... Well, that sounds good, I need to stay with Vakua. Either he's coming with us, or we need to drop him off with someone. Preferably out of mind for the locals."

• Upvote 2

IC:

"It's not a problem, Vakua can definitely come along. In fact, it'd be better to have him - while we're out there I can Willhammer your minds to make sure it's safe to have you aboard the Ryuu."

Soraph turned to her fellow Dasakans.

"So, what do you say to the tiniest bit of exploring of Mata-Nui?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

ooc: wow gone all day and look what happens...

IC: "Ding. Husi's done!"

Fyura forced herself into another Transformation. Her face lengthened into a snout, and her spines grew plates and knobs, in addition to losing their color. She surged with stolen strength. The grapple's purpose was done; she easily threw the Su-Toa off of her. As she leaned up, she yanked the knife out of her leg, and shook off the ga-matoran clinging on to her. As she stood, she picked up her axe, hefting it singlehandedly.

"You wanna play? Come on!"

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca did not understand this Skakdi's draining power or what was happening as it changed form right in front of her. She was tossed easily enough and landed hard on the floor. It wasn't enough to knock her out like her friend but Orca was still feeling weak from the encounter. When Fyura focused all her attention on Orca the smaller Matoran knew she was well beyond the deep end of the pool. If she had little hope of stopping the Skakdi before; this more powerful transformation sealed her fate. Still she was not going to go whimpering in the dark.

IC:Well, the Su-Toa looked to be down and out. Fyura turned to Orca, her teeth glinting in the dark, her lengthened eyes glowing red. "I believe we have unfinished business, girl!"

Orca got back to her feet and stared back into the eyes of her aggressor, her blue eyes glowing behind the lens of her Kaukau as intensly as the Skakdi's own. Spinning her Kolhii stick in her hands she released the fishing hook from the end. Orca was much smaller than Fyura and Orca was hoping she would be faster and more agile as well. If they were in the water this would be no contest however as it stood this room was as dry as a rahi bone in Po-Wahi. "Oh do we? Then let's get down to it you freak of nature." Orca was trying to sound brave but in truth she had little idea of what she was really going to do. Her best bet would be to stall for time until either Zaara recovered or one of the others came to their aid.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf
  • Upvote 3

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Ira

"Do you honestly think you're in control?" Ira asked somewhat incredulously as this Le-Toa declared his challenge.

Le-Toa... His wind will just deflect any flame I throw at him... Le-ToA...

Ira elected to rapidly absorb the heat from the area around Shu. Even if the cold flash didn't work, it would replenish his energy supplies. Also, cold to hot was a strenuous transition on the body...

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

"All of my actions thus far have been born of my own free will, and to me, that is all that truly matters," he said with a monotone, widening his stance slightly as his body began to shiver.

Taking his opponent's elemental affinity into consideration, the Le-Toa knew that the sudden, biting chill in the air around him was not likely to last, so he remained mostly impartial as he simply tensed his muscles slightly and ignored the fact that he could now see his own breath. As he did this, he continued to maintain eye-contact, making note of the Ta-Toa's current lack of enthusiasm.

"Can you not say the same? How disapointing."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dessa

A little startled at the sudden appearance of the Toa, Dessa fumbled her tools before collecting herself. Even though she was slightly concerned (especially after the Ga-Toa's disinclination to inform her on non-Rahi threats in the grasslands), she put on a warm smile.

Well, if he meant harm, he wouldn't have revealed himself in such a manner and at such a distance.

"Oh! Just testing the soil here, looking for greener pastures..."

She looked out at the expanse of the grass-covered rolling hills before returning her attention to the Toa.

"Well, greener than Po-Wahi, at least."

IC:

Ga-Wahi-------Ga-Koro--------Front Gates

Marya grabbed a rope and pulled, testing its slack. She nearly fell over backwards and off the front gate entirely, which was not a small drop by any means. The rope went flying, unconnected on either end. She groaned. That sign had done a lot of damage, both to the path and to the gate itself. Maybe it would be prudent to add a backup means of opening it somewhere.

But right now. She didn't have the tools or resources handy for a full re-haul. She'd need more people anyway, and you don't start redoing the entire security system in the middle of the afternoon. She gingerly coiled up the broken rope and set it aside. There was still enough to it that it could be used somewhere else, with a little fixing. She went to look at what else had broken when she heard something snap beneath her foot.  She looked down. It was one of the hooks that had held the sign up. She picked it up, turning the pieces over in her hands. 

"Well, that's interesting." She said, examining the bits. "This is the hook I replaced last week. So why's it broken already?" The hook was in two distinct parts, with various little sharp pieces scattered around the top of the gate. It was going to be a pain to clean up. But what troubled her was the rather clean break of a new piece of wood. "Wait a minute.... Why does this look like someone smashed it?"

Defy Expectations

IC: Krakant

The Skakdi's staff was violently thrusted from his hands onto the floor. He looked down to find a pole coming towards him and grabbed onto it. He leaned forward to the toa and growled "You better not have damaged that."

As he attempted to yank the staff out of the Toa's hands he said

"It costed 200 karzing widgets!"

IC:

"...Was I not supposed to call her a brainiac?" Whitehot asked Sinshi and Daijuno quizzically.

IC:

I found my jaw lowering and one hand rising slightly, as though I wanted to say something.

Then I realized that I had no idea what to say.

So my mouth closed and my hand lowered, their purpose abandoned.

IC:

Tyrus noted the movements of the Toa: stop, kneel down, rise again. He believed himself to have seen something flash in the newcomer's hand and, triggering the power of his Kanohi, felt as his vision sharpened until the shine of a knife's metal blade burned itself into his mind. The Lesterin edged to the side of the street, his gaze tracing itself over to the object in his other hand: it appeared to be a fruit, kind unknown.

The sudden change in actions may have been coincidence; but Teacher was not a gambler, and did not believe in relying on coincidence.

He moved into an alleyway, striding down its length, turning as it opened up into the adjacent street. He continued walking, turning into another alleyway. The Marine paused at its edge, concealing himself in the shadows of buildings while his enhanced eyes spied the Toa.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Eeeeeeehhh..."

Whitehot bit down on the corner of her lip in thought and grinned at the two Dasaka.

"She'll prolly be cool. Betcha can't get to be high up in the military without someone *****ing atcha. 'Specially the psychic one."

-Tyler

Edited by GSR

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND