BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"Seeing as we'll be waiting a while, might as well exchange stories," I said with a shrug. "I'm interested to know how you got here, on the island, though. I woke up over in Ta on a beach with no memory, which apparently's actually pretty common."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Casanuva raised an eyebrow. His hand remained near his arming sword as he looked at Sorox. "If you're new to Ga-Koro, I suggest you hit up the Great Takea."

The Fa-Toa chuckled. "Pardon us, we all have reasons lately to be a bit paranoid. I don't believe you've introduced yourself...?"

OOC: No, Chirox, @Ghidora

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

:If you say soooooo: Soraph replied. Playing around in another's mind, she felt far more comfortable and at ease than she had for weeks. It wasn't natural for a Willhammer, let alone a Vilda, to remain cooped up in closed quarters for weeks at a time. Here she was on a nice large island with plenty of ground to run on, and in the Toa's mind she could roam freely. Dashi were restricted to the physical realm; they could never understand how much richer the unseen world was.

:You mentioned something earlier: Soraph began, dancing from emotion to another. :Surely you must have feelings of... attraction for someone?: she asked, a glimmer of a blossoming tree manifesting in Vakua's mind as she did so.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: The De-Toa smiled, out of amusement rather than enjoyment. If I had a widget for every time I have been asked that, the Toa Kalta would not be bothered with our current lack of finances. Even with access to my memories, they only go back so far, and I am sure Casanuva was not the first to ask that. Having my mask, I understood his disbelief. I believe he used the phrase... "It's like telling a ga-matoran in the middle of a desert dying of dehydration that you don't know what being thirsty feels like." And trust me, Casanuva has tried to set me up with several of the other Kalta. Maybe he is right, and I have not met the right person yet. Personally, I am content with my life the way it is. Although honestly I could do without the bounty on my Kanohi.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Septima eventually stopped as she entered a stretch of road populated mostly by a few food stands and a bar.

"Your choice," she said, waving her hand in order to display the various options at their disposal.

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

Oh, joy; someone else who wants to go diving into my past. Why couldn't he pick something else to talk about?

Quick! Stall, STALL! Hmmm...

An idea eventually formed in his mind, forcing him to smile a little.

Might as well have some fun with this...

Coughing into his hand in order to clear his throat, he then proceeded to speak.

"Oh, there once was a Bo-Toa named Spectre,

who bought a boat to become an island defector.

But he then took a nap,

ended up losing his map,

and met a venomous Le-Wahi plant that gave him one heck of a lect- awww, Karz..."

As he was about to finish his limerick, he glanced towards a nearby window, hastily shoving his menu up against his face in an attempt to hide when he saw the familiar figure of Septima on the other side of the glass.

What is SHE doing here?!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"That place looks nice, I guess," he pointed to a stall next to the bar.  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: I can imagine because it it the only one of its ilk on the island. Several others have expressed confusion over my Suletu. Rare, like the Komau seems to be, thankfully. As for why it is important... well, I cannot pretend to know the Legacy, but I did hear whisperings when I was in Ta-Koro, from some of the surviving refugees. Their memories... They were spoken to by... Echelon. Leader of the Legacy. He had a Komau. Perhaps they want my mask because they see it as a threat? They probably plan some similar use for it. Unlike your people, who seem to have nigh-impenetrable mental shielding, the beings on this island possess no such defenses. I guess we are all lucky that it was someone moral that wears a Suletu.

Vakua coughed. If I do say so myself.

Casanuva raised an eyebrow. "That's... good. Though several have made that claim in the past have had less than pure intentions. I was just showing some stuff to these... Toa, though I think that some people are less impressed with magnetism then they could be." Casanuva shot a glance at Akimoto.

"If I had some plasma here, I could do some cool stuff..."

IC: Casanuva crossed his arms, shifting his weight onto one foot. "Yeah, I'm a Fa-Toa. I know, we're not normally blue, but hey, Toa can be colorful, right? Most of me is gunmetal, actually, and I wear blue armor to go with my mask. My name is Casanuva, by the way. Given that you didn't pick up that I was a Fa-Toa, I'd guess you're not one either. So, what? Gravity? Earth?" He didn't comment on the unusual shape of his mask.

IC (Akimoto)

Aki stood abruptly to her feet. "Well, I think it's about time we head back. Soraph? Asa? Let's go. Ayiwah's gonna have our hides if we're late."

And idk how good i'm feeling about hanging out with these strangers, she finished privately, carefully keeping her thoughts inside her own head.

IC: By Artakha, how long did it take to Willhammer somebody!? Longer than a few minutes, if current events were any sort of indication.

"Yes, I have friends! I..."

Casanuva turned from the flying toa to the bored one. Arisaka, he recalled? Softer, he whispered to her, "Soraph is supposed to be Willhammering Vakua! How long does that normally take?"

Edited by Necrocybermancer

IC: Dessa

She sighed in relief at the Toa's reassuring words.

"Well, I know how to handle a Muaka, and I've dealt with smaller Rahi at the farm back up north. If there aren't any bandits or whatnot coming along this way, it must make for a pretty good living. I'm just surprised nobody's decided to build a major settlement along the Old Fusa."

She paused their northward journey for a brief moment.

"Give me a moment; I'd like to test the soil here," she said, crouching and removing her instruments from her belt once again.

IC:

Ga-Wahi-------Ga-Koro--------Secret Workshop

Marya leaned back and sighed. This task was proving to be more difficult than she thought. The Onu-Matoran who made this iStone certainly knew what he was doing. She'd poked at the casing for an hour and still hadn't found a seam or niche to open it. She looked around the cave. There wasn't any sort of opening to the outside world, and she didn't have a clock, so it was impossible to tell how much time had passed, although she could take a guess. Time to stop for the night. She told herself. She'd been known to stay up until the wee hours of the morning working on something, unaware of how much time had passed. Now was not a good time to continue the habit. 

She gathered up her tools and put everything important in a small, locked chest hidden in the wall, carefully moving the stones back into place until it looked like a natural slide she'd never gotten around to clearing. Putting the few essentials back into her waterproof bag, she walked over to the pool at the end of the cave and swum back out into the bay. It was a short swim back to her hut-the tide had changed while she was in her workshop. She climbed the ladder set into the stem of the lilypad and carefully pried open the bottom of the false chest to climb back into her hut. No one ever looked under the lilypads. 

She set down her bag at the foot of her bed and stretched. Then her stomach growled. She'd forgotten to eat dinner again. She looked in a cupboard set on the wall. No food. Looks like I'm eating out tonight. She thought as she picked up the bag she used every day, with her widgets and her basic tools, and walked out to the Ga-Koro square. Now what do I feel like having...?

OOC: Available for interaction again. 

Defy Expectations

IC:

Whitehot raised her eyebrow at Sinshi in a grinning mockery of the Commodore's stink eye.

"What about you, Commodore?" she asked, voice light as she took a long drink of her milkshake, forgoing straw. "What do you do for fun?"

-Tyler

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Now that I can imagine," I said to Goldie, cigarette forgotten, all the while Ideatalking to the Commodore that, :The heart wants what the heart wants, ma'am.:

-Void

IC (Ayiwah): 

Sparring; Dancing. Sometimes both at the same time. Rahi-riding on Odaiba. Being out with company and having drinks without spittle-powered projectiles. That sort of thing. Ayiwah thought.

The Dasaka easily kept up her stern expression, holding eye-contact with Whitehot. "Watching fleets of pirate vessels burn as they sink into the deep." she deadpanned.

Meanwhile, on the mental plane: :That's why Zuto-Nui - in her infinite wisdom - provided her daughters with brains, Daijuno.:

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: I can feel the ocean breeze!

Goldie, in true Goldie fashion, refused to wipe the smirk off his face even as he slid back into his side of the booth. "Work and play are one and the same, huh? I can relate."

No I can't.

No, he couldn't. Somebody seemed to be incapable of kicking back on that seat behind him, and he was practically her complete opposite. 

Like that Tarkus kid, only less neurotic. That kid needed to loosen up too.

helo frens

IC:

Hey, lady, I didn't exactly go out of my way to grovel for five or six hours of your time.

"Sounds like a blast," she replied airily. "More of a land duty gal, myself. Nothing quite like being able to take ###### outside when you're in a pinch."

She nursed her milkshake with a slowly drawing pout after a warning glance from Dantas.

I'm cool!

Play it cooler.

I'm cool!

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tezzek

"Of course," he said, pausing mid-stride. "Perhaps because this place is so far removed from everything. The ground is good, the air is nice, and there's already a trade route in place. Ideal conditions. But if something happens out here, no one is around for kios. Just the occasional hermit, like me, who likes it that way." A hand drifted up to his chin, and he looked around. "It often seems, to me, that the world has forgotten about our little corner of the universe. Not many use this way these days, and fewer still will stop to say hello."

IC (Ayiwah): 

"Work and play are one and the same, huh? I can relate."

"Well, don't take these sailor stories too seriously - one of our favourite pastimes is spinning yarns. But you have a valid point. When you spend most of your life aboard a ship it tends to happen. But most adapt...find ways around it. We train, we dance, we spar. Sometimes all at once. Some take up music, or writing...whatever tickles your fancy and doesn't interfere with the running of a tight ship."

She glanced at Whitehot again. Land duty gal indeed.

"The high seas is simply put nothing but ##### outside. But it is also fair. Just you, a crew, the water below and wind in your sails." She raised her shoulders slightly, a hint of a shrug. "Or it used to be fair, before we learned your people can bend wind and sea to their will with as little as a thought."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Yeah, right? It's amazing how we can do all that cool like summon monsoons and light forests on fire with just our thoughts, obviously without any practice or discipline whatsoever, innit? Remind me to tell you the story of how Babyhot caused an earthquake the day she was born. It's a riot and a half." Hope she sails straighter than she thinks, or it's a wonder she ever found the island. "Goldie, I'm grabbing more pitchers. Hold it down, soldier."

The Sergeant put one hand on the table, another on the booth, and vaulted over the back of her seat, and stalking towards the bar.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I think, Commodore," There was a pause, as Sinshi downed the rest of her drink in a single, smooth motion, putting the mug back down on the table in front of her. Normally she might have conversed via Ideatalk, as they had been doing, but this was something she felt should be handled aloud. "That you may have upset our host."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Goldie mouthed something along the lines of "is she going somewhere with this?" to Daijuno, before glancing back over to the retreating form of the Sergeant with a rare worried frown.

"Yeah, she don't usually get too like this. I'll have to check in in a bit."

helo frens

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"Remember that Fe-Toa who we let across The Break a while back? Turns out she wasn't just your average refugee fleeing from Ko-Koro," Verulas said, subtly leaning his head towards the window in an attempt to point her out to his companion. "She's actually a thief, one who probably snuck her way into the city in order to do some looting while everyone else was too busy killing each other to even notice, and one who definitely tried to leave me high and dry when she left the outpost. We met up again and eventually settled that little dispute when Veteran and I took our little trip to Ta-Koro, but running into her again now might jeopardise the mission, and I'd rather not have that happen."

He then let out a sigh before continuing.

"Looks like I'm going to be using my mask a lot today..."

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Works for me."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"Ladies first," he offered, trying to act polite. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar