BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Goldie gave one of his trademark shrugs, both in response to the merchant's question and feeling his direct superiors bewildered gaze bore into the back of his head for a moment before returning to her meal. While things weren't quite going south per se, he could tell just from the vibe that it wasn't going in a direction the Sarge was wanting.

He gingerly plucked another fry from the cup and tossed it into his mouth.

He'd have to think of something.

--------------------------------------------------------------

IC: I was done thinking for today.

After whipping up some dinner, sitting through the meal wherein Denwa railed on me for adhering to the law and, moreover to common sense, trying to dig up proper explanations for a math review that I haven't done in over half a century, all of that atop what was already on my plate?

I'm tapping out. I can't take this for much longer tonight. I'm no Rasputin, nor Jess Willard, nor Audie Murphy. 

There's only so much a normal guy can take.

"And I've hit that limit faster than anyone in recorded history. Sulov Maru, eat your heart out." I muttered exhaustedly, as I collapsed onto my bed. Hyperbole, of course. No way I hold a candle to someone so... memetic, I supposed, in the intensity of their body of work.

Man, I missed this mattress today...

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC:

It just bugged her. Felt like she hadn't even gotten to know any of them, really. Ayiwah just talked and talked and ###### TALKED ABOUT NOTHING

Deep breath.

Suck down your shake, girl.

Don't let 'em see you sweat. 

This is Round 10.

Get through this, see if anyone wants dessert, then you can bounce.

Yeah.

That sounded swell.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

S-Soter!?

Her babe-shaped subconscious was right. Munequita would not sit through this.

Whitehot set her shake down, nodded at Goldie resolutely as if to say >tfw the bae gives you a pep talk outta nowhere and promptly swiped a handful of Ayiwah's fries. Her eyes never moved from the Commodore's head.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ...

Roll with it, G.

------------------------------

My eyes snapped open.

I still had something I wanted... No, something I needed to do. On an ideological level.

"Where'd I leave my wallet?"

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC (Ayiwah):

"We'll talk about it later, Daijuno."

Apparently, their host was only happy if the discussion revolved around food on one end of the spectrum or getting really nice and close with her crew. The talk about hosting some sort of social get-together in return had maybe taken a minute, probably less, but that apparently was enough to deplete her amount of patience. It apparently was also custom for her in that situation to turn...juvenile was the nicest word Aya could think of.

If Whitehot still had her pegged as all pomp and circumstance, she was in for a mild surprise as Aya caught her attempted frynapping out of the corner of her eye. Soulsword reflexes kicking in, Aya's own arm responded, seemingly in a random gesture. Before the fries had cleared the basket, a flick of her own wrist hit the bottom of the sergeant's, making the fries tumble back down. 

What we learn...

"Oh, my apologies," the commodore said, voice innocent. "I didn't realize you were that hungry."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

Buriath pulled herself together from punching him in the face right here and now. She drew a deep breath, released it, and took his hand. "My name's Lily. Pleased to meet you."

IC: Voulge

Voulge could not help but chuckle deeply as he shook her hand 

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Lily.. You know don't see many around these parts who have so much... what's the word I'm looking for... spunk. Judging from your deep breath, and the fact your hand muscles are incredibly tense, I'm going to assume you are likely upset." he questioned as he withdrew his hand from her 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Actually," Whitehot shot back, "just tryna teach you another trick. Observe."

Whitehot picked the fries right back up and dipped them into what was left of her milkshake, taking a big bite out of the chocolatey-coated spuds.

"You'll thank me."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Aya):

Stranger in a strange land...

Ayiwah shrugged slightly, then followed the Toa's example. It tasted a bit odd, but not unpleasant. "Learning something new every day." she commented. Odd was really the primary impression the trip had given her so far and this passive-aggressive butting of heads only solidified that impression. Then again, it still was a new culture and despite how open people seemed, there were many things they didn't yet understand. So maybe it was time to go beyond 'odd' and learn more than one thing today. And since Whitehot was the oddest thing she'd come across today, why not start with their host?

"So tell me something, sergeant - and don't take offence if this sounds ignorant," she started after a second, genuinely curious, "but out of all the guards walking around this village you're one of the few where the uniform and rest of you don't share a lot of colours. So what makes one chose a service that's so removed from your element?"

IC:

Whitehot's face visibly scrunched, and then relaxed, as if she decided she liked telling this story after all.

"Oh, I came here chasing my ###### little brother," she exclaimed. "Redhot and I were both born in Onu-Koro, which is kind of like our Earth village - it's almost entirely underground, and we were born in one of the coldest, most subterranean places in the entire village. Weren't exactly well-to-do, so all we had to look forward to was making something of ourselves by joining the Military. The Ussalry is one of the most prestigious Guard forces on Mata Nui, so if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere on the planet. Red and I both thought we could make it, but he set records for the number of stealth and infiltration courses failed while I got by on the skin of my teeth. Dunno if you noticed, but we get a little boisterous. Anyway, Red decided to pack up and move here. He was feelin' some type of way about blowing the Ussalry shot, and I didn't want him to be too hard on himself about it, so two weeks before I was supposed to report for duty I decided to take my entire first advance and head to Ga-Koro with it to find him."

Here her face scrunched in thought again.

"I didn't expect that he wouldn't want to come home - and that, after about a month or two, I wouldn't either. I mean, you've seen enough of it by now. Salt air, plenty of hustle and bustle, places to eat...I perfected my beach body here, which didn't hurt...and the sunshine! You guys are all used to it, but the sun never shined on me as a kid. I can just...go onto my balcony at home in the Residential district and feel the sun. That's insane." Her voice had taken on a childlike wonder and hushed, like she was still getting used to it herself. "I had to apply for transfer after a while. Parents weren't exactly happy, but they understood. There was no way I could go back to Onu-Koro after I'd seen what kind of paradise this place was."

Whitehot suddenly grinned wolfishly and leaned over to plant a glowing, sisterly kiss on her partner's easy-going temple.

"Plus," she added loudly again, "without me, this knucklehead'd still be groaning on the floorboards of some cheap bar somewhere. How could I abandon this face?"

-Tyler

Edited by GSR
Don't bypass the filter.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Voulge could not help but chuckle deeply as he shook her hand 

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Lily.. You know don't see many around these parts who have so much... what's the word I'm looking for... spunk. Judging from your deep breath, and the fact your hand muscles are incredibly tense, I'm going to assume you are likely upset." he questioned as he withdrew his hand from her 

Upset is an understatement buddy. She pulled her hand back harshly and folded both of them together behind her back. Find a neutral topic...like....his pet. "What's with the crab?"

Voulge glanced at his shoulder to the crab in question

"Well everywhere has a pest problem. Here on Mata-nui it seems Ussals are the biggest pests of them all. They breed like nui-rama and just invade everywhere. Can't put on your boots in the mornin without finding a ussal in them." He shook his hand dismissively "I joke, this was a gift from a friend, well more like he wanted to repay me somehow so I told him to find me a ussal. Little did I know he would go right to the source and upset a rather large mother ussal."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voulge simply shrugged at this

"Can't disagree with you there... But we all our moments where we don't think things through fully."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Aya):

Ayiwah nodded, taking the story in as it was being told. She had a few thoughts of her own, but she wasn't judging, for from it.

"It sounds like," she said after a bit, "that compared to us you enjoy a few more personal liberties than we do."

Once again he offered that half-hearted shrug

"It was, but not in a teasing or negative way. Moreso as advice. I've seen my fair share of good... and bad," he adds on as an afterthought "Toa lose their lives because they did something without thinking it through." he chuckles loudly "But who am I talk, I'm probably one of the worst offenders."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Last thing she wanted to talk about was some depressing issue on this island. Last thing she wanted, period, was to be sad still, or angry, or afraid. She was done with that. "So," Buriath started, "what were you doing on this beach?"

IC (Leah):

There was a second's worth of delay as the Toa of water resurfaced from her meditations. It had helped a lot to collect her thoughts and renew her focus. And though she still had no definitive answers to the problems they were facing, she did feel she would find the solutions soon enough. Then the knocks came on her door. By the third one, her eyes shot open, momentarily glowing blue with elemental energy before returning to their normal colour as she let go of the waters that had guided her. 

"Sister?" a voice called from outside. "It's me."

A smile appeared on her face upon hearing her brother's voice. She rose to her feet and made her way towards the door, opening it wide for the Toa of air. His visit was unexpected, but him being him, that was the norm these days; and it was most welcome. 

"Brother!" she exclaimed, foregoing the usual fistbump and pulling the Toa of air into a quick hug, before stepping back.  "It is good to see you again."

IC (Korero)

"You too," Korero replied, returning the hug with a weary but genuine smile. "It's been too long."

He stepped back as she did, seeing her eyes go to the unfamiliar coat and the hood resting about his shoulders.

"I've been in Ko," he said by way of explanation. "Couldn't let anyone see who I was."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: [ Daijuno ] - Golden Weapons Gambling

"We're lacking in personal liberties back home?" the Saihoko exclaimed, eyes going wide. "I never would have guessed."

-Void

IC (Aya): 

"The sarcasm is not needed, Daijuno." Ayiwah said, not sternly, but in the voice of one who was being told something so many times they had stopped bothering to count. "It is a sad fact that Saihoko may find more liberty in the navy than on dry land."

-----

(Leah)

"A wise choice." Leah commented, then stepped back and aside, motioning for the Toa of air to come in. "How badly fares the village of ice?"

IC: Toku 

He looked at the houses and the water everywhere, he was confused but also happy that he found such a place, he then remembered the toa he had to half carry around.

"Please good Matoran I have a friend who has been greatly harmed and is in need of help!"

He yelled at the village in the hopes someone would hear his plea.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

Voulge had actually stared off for a second as he got lost in thought, though as Lily asked her newest question he snapped back to reality

"Ah yes, well truth be told I was just walking along the beach thinking, trying to decide my next course of action."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge shakes his head at the response

"No, not in a feud with anybody, as far as I'm aware at least. Truth be told I just recently left someone I've been traveling with for sometime."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge looked up towards the sky as if the clouds would give him some sense of time

"I want to say close to a year... maybe a little more or less."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Oh heck no, last I saw them they were alive and kicking, and still had a spark in their eyes."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Oh. That's good, I guess." She still didnt know were the nearest settlement was, but the way this Toa talked, there were more people here. "Wanna...get a bite to eat?"

It sounded lame, and possibly like a move, but it would get him moving and allow her to follow. Need to act like a native, she reminded herself.

IC: Raku, Luta, and Toku - Ga-Koro 

He attempted to move forward slowly.

"I...can walk...see"

But then he fell over and into the water, the toa's eyes quickly opened, he darted out of the water, when he came back to surface he fell over again.

"Well what do you expect from from a fire elemental toa, oh whilst you're trying to get help for him I'll try and sell my silver, SILVER! I GOT SILVER OVER HERE!"

"Is this really a good time, and why are you selling things I thought you fed baby gukko birds?"

"Are you kidding!? You just say those things to make yourself look like a good person nothing more"

"So you were lying, well at the very least try and bring attention to the fact we have a weakened friend"

"Alright, THERE'S ALSO SOME GUY OVER HERE WHO'S TAKEN A BIT OF BEATING!"

He continued to yell about the silver.

It's time to move on.

Voulge arched his brow slightly at the question. It was such an odd question to be asked on Mata-nui, and truth be told he couldn't remember the last time he was asked such a question, but alas he went along with it though there was definite hesitation within his tone

"Sure... Though the closest restaurant would be an hour or two's walk from here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Sorox

Some idiot was shouting his mask off. Rrrgh must ignore....

Sorox continued to fly silently.

IC: Luta and Toku - Ga-Koro

"HEY! YOU OVER THERE, YOU KNOW SILVER AT GOOD PRICES REALLY ISN'T AN OFFER TO TURN DOWN!"

"*Ahem*"

"OH YEAH AND THERE'S ALSO SOME HURT GUY DOWN HERE, BUT STILL THOUGH SILVER!"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.