BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Aya): 

"The sarcasm is not needed, Daijuno." Ayiwah said, not sternly, but in the voice of one who was being told something so many times they had stopped bothering to count. "It is a sad fact that Saihoko may find more liberty in the navy than on dry land."

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Not to mention that they find actual respect," I said, biting off the tip of another fry, "and a security from being killed by random nobles."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Elaadis

"Well. Uh...what now? Got anything you wanna do?"

OOC:IC what time is it around, roughly?

IC:Maelri

Her headache refusing to yield, Maelri began eating. Not much else to do, and she was a bit hungry.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Sorox

Could those knuckleheads shut up?

Sorox decided to screw with their minds and splashed the water directly behind them.

IC: Luta, Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro

Raku quickly jumped up again only to fall, he got up and realized his back felt a little better.

"I think I can walk again"

"hmm, I think if you rested it might help you out"

"Who do you think you are my teacher!"

"Well I don't know who you're teacher was (or even if we had one), tell me good sir in the sky if you know of a place where a bed might be found?"

"And if you want some silver?"

Toku sighed. 

It's time to move on.

IC Sorox

Ignore ignore ignore ignore

Sorox continued quietly flying, now that the group aside him was both imperceptive and idiotic. He did his best to look important.

IC: Luta, Raku and Toku - Ga-Koro

"Who needs him anyway"

"Now how would you know that? I've met plenty of interesting people on this island"

"You know it's best not to be rude to potential customers"

"HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU YOUR WINGS LOOK...NICE AND....GREAT AND....NICE?"

"Do you have anything to do other then sell things? Besides I'm pretty sure you got plenty of money, I mean you were able to bribe a guard"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Don't wory," she said quietly. "I wasn't planning on it. The last time we spoke, his manhood had a very unfortunate encounter with my knee. If we were to end up duking it out again, it would be more likely for him to make the first move."

Moving back towards the stand, her eyes began looking over the options at her disposal.

"See anything you want yet?"

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

Seeing as how the Ga-Matoran had already began to aid Aokora, Aine decided to make her way towards the other injured member of their group; Zaara.

"You okay?" she asked before displaying three of her fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

A gust of wind emerged from his hand to put out the flames, but by then they had already achieved their desired effect. The Fe-Toa of their group then assumed temporary command, telling everyone what to do before giving chase.

He does know that the other person he wants by his side is unconcious, right...?

Shu leaned down, sheathing his weapons before attempting to gently slap the side of Red's face in an effort to wake him up. Diverting his attention back towards Aine for a moment and determining that she would indeed be safe for the time being, he readied himself to eventually proceed back down the tunnel in the hopes of securing their exit.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"Something edible," he replied with a shrug, "I'm not picky."

IC: Zaara.

"Three," she replied with a yawn, "My head's fine.... I'm just.... tired...." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Charek):

Sipping a cup of juice in one of the shadier corners of the restaurant, Charek smirked and began to muse about which way to interrupt his teammates would be most... disruptive.

Edited by Endless Sea

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Stepping up to the Matoran running the stand, Septima quickly placed her order before using her powers to levitate twenty widgets out from one of her pouches, stacking them neatly on the counter in two seperate piles. They disappeared from sight a moment later, only to be replaced by two medium-sized paper bags that soon found their way into the Fe-Toa's hands as she nodded in apreciation.

"Hope you like crab, then," she said, passing one of the bags off to her companion as she made her way over towards a nearby bench and sat herself down.

"Just making sure," the Cy-Lesterin piped up. " You look like you got tossed around a bit during the fight."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"Works for me."

IC: Zaara.

"That... skakdi.... there was something.... different about it."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

Frick, he thinks I'm making a move.

She shrugged. "I have nothing better to do than stay on a beach and scare people."

IC: Voulge

He opened his mouth as if to say something but stopped short and simply shrugged, motioning for her to follow him as he headed back down the beach.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voulge

He opened his mouth as if to say something but stopped short and simply shrugged, motioning for her to follow him as he headed back down the beach.

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

She dropped down to the sandy beach, and followed after him, her feet making shallow prints in the muddy sand. "So....what do you like to eat?"

IC:

Soraph drifted through Casanuva's memories, regarding them with interest as they passed by. The last one had been intriguing, and almost unimaginable - Casanuva had been a Dashi! They'd all been Dashi, everyone that was on his team, the Toa Kalta they called themselves. Soraph wondered if that was normal here on Mata-Nui, for Dashi to transform into Menti. It was definitely something the Commodore would like to know.

Then there were other memories, thoughts interspersed with images, sounds.

Some were real, others imagined.

On the mental plane Soraph blushed. At least, as much as anyone could when they existed as sheer consciousness and will. The Vilda Menticould see the thoughts Casanuva had had of herself, even ones he was thinking this very moment...

As she probed deeper into the Toa's identity, Soraph discovered something else. It appeared she wasn't the only one Casanuva had his eyes on. No, there were others, many others. Each was accompanied by feelings of admiration, desire and eagerness. Soraph's burnt brighter than the others, but the rest were not insignificant. The Vilda knew now with certainty that Mako's advice had been correct, as had her own intuition. This Toa did remind of her a Menti back home - her very own cousin Kulrik. Soraph hadn't often talked with him, but she had heard the many, many stories about him. And from what she saw he and Casanuva were two peas in a pod. Both had hearts that were a little too open.

Well, Soraph thought to herself, I can think of something to fix that.

With a spirit of mischief on her mind Soraph began using her Willhammer skills more artfully. She found a particular feeling in Casanuva's head and began to feed it, willing the flame to grow stronger and brighter. Like all Vilda, nurturing came naturally to the princess. It was a slow process but in the realm of the mind, hours could pass while only seconds did in the real world.  Soraph also spun a single command in the Toa's heart, one that complemented the feeling she'd tended and could now see blossoming. Rather than create anew she'd just augmented something that was already there.

:Love me:

Soraph opened her eyes, releasing the Willhammer energies she'd been holding on to examine Casanuva's mind. Both she and Casanuva were still seated, closer together than she'd been with Vakua, and their faces only inches apart.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she said with a wide grin.

• Upvote 4

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "It Is Time To Leave; and In a Hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was still struggling to keep not only her balance but that of Aokora over her shoulder. "Could a Ga-Matoran get some assistance please. We need to get Aokora back to Ga-Koro and a doctor before she bleeds to death." Orca could feel her hand becoming soaked in their leader's blood. Walking over to where Zaara and the Cy-Lesterin Aine were located she was glad to see Zaara was not badly injured. "How are we suppose to get out of here if the bad and the ugly are waiting for us back at the entrance? Unless somebody can make us a new exit."

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Aaaaaah, that's just what I needed"

Excessive noises of joints cracking as I got up notwithstanding, Kama and I were both fortunate enough to have gotten a good rest.

"What do you think, girl?" I asked as I let her out of the cage and let her perch herself on my head, "wanna go outside again and see if we can meet some actually decent people?"

Kama sounded like she was cawing in approval, but that might just have been for the promise of going outside, whatever the actual reason may be.

:I'm going back into the village, again, who wants to come along?:

IC (Dakte)

:I'm game,: came Dakte's Ideatalk response. :Meet you at the hatch?:

(Leah)

"A wise choice." Leah commented, then stepped back and aside, motioning for the Toa of air to come in. "How badly fares the village of ice?"

IC (Korero)

"It's bad," Korero replied, stepping into the hut. "But...the good news is that I think I'm close to finding the location of those hostages. Now tell me: I've been coordinating with Oreius, but have you heard from any of the others since we—"

He paused.

"—since Ta-Koro?"

(Ayiwah)

"Maybe not quite that much, Daijuno, but yes, we will have to do a little trading for this." the commodore said in response. She stroked her chin and pondered the matter a little further, then said: "We will need tables, chairs and of course the buffet itself and a few things for the right ambiente. But we can worry about that later."

Mentally, she reached out once again back to the Ryuu, asking. :Taz, what's your status?:

IC (Tazera)

The lieutenant's rather sheepish response came from distinctly not the direction of the Ryuu.

:I...I'm sort of...lost, Ma'am. Tried to follow behind you, but I got held up by an overly enthusiastic merchant, and then these buildings all looked the same to me. No idea where I am, no idea where you are. Ma'am.:

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro 

Toku could see in the distance a little island with some people standing there doing some very odd movements.

"Hmm I have this odd sense that I should be over there, I think I can leave Luta on his own, after all he seems to know this island better then I do"

He found a small abandoned raft which he could use to travel to the island and some loose rope, he picked it up believing it might come in handy. He heard some somewhat slow footsteps behind him.

"Wherever you're going take me with you, I can't stand this annoying matoran any longer"

"Now Raku you can't in this condi"

He then realized he might need all the help he could get.

"Alright, you seem relatively strong"

The boat trip took a while but they made it just off the shore, he saw an odd looking gang which was looking at the top of a cliff.

Raku quickly jumped into the sea swimming to the shore as quickly and silently as possible, Toku followed him. 

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

:Works for me: I replied simply as I took one moment to make the necessary wardbrobe change we'd now been mandated with. My tunic was too stylish, so I dug up some Saihoko robes from the cargo hold and threw 'em on instead. No crystal armor, and simpler clothing, just as instructed.

I could almost pass for one of the locals, I'd wager, just so long as I kept a low profile.

Which, considering Kama and who I am, wasn't very likely.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Sorox

Goodness, this thing Casanuva was doing still gave Sorox the creeps. The thought of someone tearing your mind open, gaining free access to anything you ever thought or felt, was so odd and horrific it-

Oh, he was done.

A few Bio away, he landed with a clumsy thud, and straightened up before anyone saw him.

IC Sorox

Goodness, this thing Casanuva was doing still gave Sorox the creeps. The thought of someone tearing your mind open, gaining free access to anything you ever thought or felt, was so odd and horrific it-

Oh, he was done.

A few Bio away, he landed with a clumsy thud, and straightened up before anyone saw him.

IC: Luta - Ga-Koro

"HEY I SEE YOU HAD A FALL I'M PRETTY SURE SILVER COULD HELP YA...SOMEHOW! Hey Toku could you... Toku? Where'd he go? Ah I'm sure he's fine. SO ABOUT THAT SILVER?" 

It's time to move on.

OOC: @masterchirox: Our expedition party (consisting of one Lesterin, two Matoran, and four Toa) is currently inside the main chamber of a temple filled with traps and built into the inside of a cave, a cave of which the only entrance is both above a cliff on a smaller island off of the coast of Ga-Koro and currently surrounded by a hostile group of treasure hunters. In short, it his highly unlikely that your character could travel that amount of distance, find the island we're specifically on, scale up said cliff, and manage not to get themselves attacked/burnt to a crisp before approaching us in the span of one sentence. Please go back and edit your post.

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

"You were knocked out, they fled back towards the entrance, and our comrade decided that we were the best two candidates to help him give chase when you were still unconcious," said the Le-Toa without the barest hint of emotion. "We should probably go make sure he doesn't get himself killed now."

"I don't think that my Calix or eyesight are going to be helping us bust through any walls anytime soon," Aine said as she held out her arms, intending to lower Aokora gently onto the floor next to Zaara. "Did anyone bring any of the supplies with them when they left the ship?"

Removing one of the rangoons she had ordered from inside the bag and dipping it into the accompanying sauce, she took a bite out of it and began to savor the taste.

"It's been awhile since I've had some of these," she said after eventually swallowing what was in her mouth.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Ninja'd by Timageness. Just a slip in spatial awareness, no big deal.

IC: Casanuva blinked. "I... uh..."

Something was different. All of a sudden, he was keenly aware of how close he and Soraph's masks were to each other, and how her hands were framing his face. He felt something else. An ache, a strong desire. He'd felt it before, but never... never like this. He'd always tried to keep that part of him cold, pushed down... But now it wanted out.

"That wasn't too bad, actually. Though I can see why you Dasaka call it Willhammer." He leaned back, averting his eyes.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

Soraph frowned. She reached out a hand below Casanuva's chin and gently lifted up his head. If he just looked straight he'd be staring right at Soraph's own eyes.

"Is something wrong? I hope I didn't hurt you, I tried to be gentle" the Vilda said, her voice riddled with concern. She lowered her voice. "You know I did, don't you?" she whispered. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Casanuva chuckled, looking up at Soraph. "Yeah, yeah, it was fine, I'm just not really used to having someone that isn't Vakua poking around my head." The Fa-Toa reached up, holding Soraph's hand touching his cheek. He put on a more characteristic grin. "It's like dancing to different music with different steps, that's all."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Sorox

I swear if those idiots with the silver come over here...

Sorox, still wary of the events, moved ever so slowly towards the pair. In the 23 seconds he had known Casanuva he was already really liking him. Perhaps that's because he hadn't known any other Toa before...?

IC:

Soraph's frown evaporated as quickly as Casanuva's grin appeared. 

"Pleasant music, I hope. And speaking of dancing, you will be taking me out sometime for that. And don't say you don't know how, I was just in your head, remember? I know everything you can and can't do."

The Vilda tilted her head, admiring Casanuva's face. Whatever else can be said of the Toa, he was very handsome.

"It's too bad you have to leave again so soon."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "It Is Time To Leave; and In a Hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

"I don't think that my Calix or eyesight are going to be helping us bust through any walls anytime soon," Aine said as she held out her arms, intending to lower Aokora gently onto the floor next to Zaara. "Did anyone bring any of the supplies with them when they left the ship?"

IC: Orca helped Aine lay Aokora down as she listen to the Cy-lesterin, "Yeah come to think about it if we are below sea level then breaking through the walls would only succeed in flooding this chamber. Still we need an exit and a fast one." When Aine asked about supplies Orca though for a second. The only supplies she had on her were used in the nets and traps she used. She could dismantle some of them but it would be prudent to leave one as a possible makeshift stretcher to support Aokora's weight. First they needed to stop the bleeding but how? Then Orca got an idea, She didn't know how well it would work but if she disassembled some of her fishing line down to its core components then maybe she could try and stitch up the wound. "Would you mind keeping pressure here on her wound while I see about something to help close the wound?" Orca asked of Aine as she got up and walked over to one of her traps and started dissecting it into smaller strips of thread.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png