BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Whitehot was nursing a bottle of beer at the bar, fishing out the money for everyone's dinner and pitchers.

Her knuckles grew whiter and whiter.

Her pout grew heavier and heavier.

glugglugglug

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

The sounds continued conversation gave her an epiphany as the pitchers started to make their way across the bar.

What was she doing, waiting for the check while everyone else sat around awkwardly? She was Whitehot Munequita, and she liked the ###### out of this chick! She wanted a second date! Some tight ###### commodore was about to drive her away from what she wanted!? No! She had inalienable rights, for the love of God!

-The freedom to peacefully hit on a cute girl!

-The freedom to protest dress codes by defying them!

-The freedom of the bench press!

-The protection from being driven out of a booth that she paid for!

-The right to bare midriff!

No. She was not a sulking teenager who had been shut down by the chaperone. She was a patriot, devoting her life to defending those who could not defend their rights. And she, with her hands expertly toting two pitchers of beer each without spilling a drop, would go back there and prove it--

"Wait! Sergeant Whitehot! Fries?"

oh right

Whitehot, sheepishly, leaned over the bar to grab the black metal basket of fries between her grinning teeth. Spinning triumphantly, exuberantly, majestically on her heel WITHOUT SPILLING A DROP the Sergeant and her re-implanted backbone sauntered back over to the booth, disguising a wink at Sinshi as a quick look to one of the pitchers.

"Hey Goldie," she called out, muffled by the appetizer basket. "Fyou don't move, 'm gonna shpill beer 'n your crosh, 'n'not pu'in good beer t'waste."

"Mouth's full, Sarge."

Whitehot set out the pitchers of beer and then sat the enormous basket of fried potato strings in the middle of the table.

"I said-- you know what, never mind. Sinshi, these are fries." Whitehot gestured grandiosely to the spuds and twirled a salt container over them with her fingers casually, sending a shower of crystals over their first course. "Key to salting them is to sprinkle until your chest starts to hurt just looking at them, and then give it one more shake. Goldie here disagrees, but I'm payin' so I get to make the rules. Eat as many as you want, I have plenty of money and the burgers will take a few minutes anyway. Wish I had a sketch artist on hand for your face, girl, because they only grill 'em one way, and when it's done if it were any juicier the cow would probably still be alive!"

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Ayiwah):

If Aya's right eyebrow could have risen any higher, it would have jumped off her forehead at this point. Sure, the food looked tasty and judging their hosts intentions it wouldn't kill them outright, but considering what their bodies were accustomed to after weeks and weeks at sea...

She made a mental note to reserve a few bunks in sick bay for the night. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt reminded of Kulrik's attempts to drink her and Tazera under the table. It was followed by her immediately chiding herself. Nobody deserved that comparison. 

Oh no I didn't.

Whitehot was asking the nigh-impossible though. Not as in "we can't eat this" but she had a feeling it would take quite a bit of effort on Sinshi's part to purposely make a mess of herself. She looked at the Menti.

"May the odds be ever in your favour."

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

The Menti looked from the burger to Whitehot, and after a moment, back. It looked absolutely delicious, and she slowly raised it to take a bite.

A bite that, despite her efforts, was nothing if not tidy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Hey, Sergeant?" I asked to Goldie, propping myself up to peek over into the other booth and eye the basket of fries with poorly-concealed and morbid fascination. "Mind pouring me a beer while I risk life, limb, and foreign relations in pursuit of crispy, salted strips of potato?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: He smirked, half-turning to both allow Daijuno a clearer view and to get out of the way of her advance.

"Actually, I'm the Warrant Officer. The Sarge is the one you're trying to get to. Speaking of, lemme help you out a little."

For the third time that day, his Calix glowed.

"Hey Sarge! Hit me up with a Heart Attack special over here, would ya? Twelve-o'clock high!"

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC:

Soraph spent a few more moments rummaging through Vakua's mind, searching for any smallest bit of consciousness that could possibly threaten herself or the crew of the Ryuu. Satisfied that there was none, she artfully extricated herself from the Toa persons's mind, slowly returning her senses to the world of the forest around her.

She thought she heard someone speak loudly. Was that Akimoto's voice? It was hard to tell. When a Willhammer is so focused and deeply entrenched in another's mind, they lose touch with the rest of the world. At least, that was Soraph's experience with the Discipline.

:I've searched his mind and he's clean - there's nothing to worry about from him. I can vouch it's safe to keep him aboard the ship. I'd still like Willhammer Casanuva though:

"Why don't you return to the others and ask Casanuva to come here so I can check him?" Soraph asked Vakua.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC Sorox

Get out of that guy's head?!

The patient look dropped off of Sorox's face as he heard those words. His hand carefully slid to the hilt of his blade, making it look casual even though his face was definitely not.

And the person he was talking to was being called up next...

Ic (Aya):

The commodore gave a little shrug. By Zataka's buns, why not? She thought, then dug in as well, starting with fries. It was indeed delicious. Maybe not as utterly celestial in taste as Whitehot had boasted, but it was up there. At least compared to home. If it came to Mata Nui alone then this was the best food they had since arrival. Though judging by Whitehot's look the most amazing thing to ever touch the tongue that she wanted was not nestled between lettuce and bread at the moment.

"Are you competing against your own food now?" She joked with a wink.

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

After carefully chewing and swallowing, and remaining silent during Ayiwah and Whitehot's exchange of words, Sinshi carefully returned her burger to its plate and looked up.

"That is delicious."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

What that's impossible how could he have figured out I'm not that obvious--

Of course, I didn't visibly react to the dig, save for a possible slump of the shoulders while I waited for Warrant Officer Goldie to get me my fries.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vakua shivered as he was again left alone in his mind. It was a strange feeling, but he was not unfamiliar with it; similar to the rush of cold air one experiences when you've been holding hands and someone lets go. The De-Toa stood up and stretched, before reaching out to Casanuva's mind.

Soraph is finished. What did I miss?

Friggin' finally! There's this creepy flying guy, and one of these Dasaka is bored and trying to leave!

Vakua sighed, and reached into Sorox's mind gently, as to not inform him of his presence. Finding nothing hostile, he retreated back, and reached out again to Casanuva as he walked forward to join him. I do not believe this Ga-Toa means any harm to any of us. Though he is curious what is happening.

Ga-Toa? He wouldn't even tell us that! You tell him to calm down, and we will.

Vakua sighed, reaching out to Sorox's mind. You can come down. For future reference, a handshake might go farther than showing off powers. My brother here was doing so because our guests are not familiar with elemental powers.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Sorox

Nearly jumping as soon as he realized someone was talking inside his head, Sorox immediately calmed down about the matter.

But wait. That probably meant he knew he was a Ga-Toa.

Well then. Nothing he could do about it then. He simply answered with All right.

IC: "That's the Sarge for ya, ears all clogged with dirt." he muttered jokingly. "###### getting her to focus when she sees something cute."

"Burger and fries for the lady over here, before she climbs straight over me!"

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC:

"I do not, Goldie," she said defensively. "M'plenty focused, knucklehead. Just not on you. Burger and fries, comin' up."

She slid the burger Daijuno's way, as well as the basket of fries, before turning back to Sinshi.

"Ranch, Sinshi, is a type of dressing that we generally use for consistency on stuff like salads. Flavor and thickness tends to work well with fries, if you want something a little creamier than ketchup."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dessa

She frowned a little at Tezzek's remarks regarding the land around the Old Fusa and the few living there.

"Well, that's no fun. I've only been here for - what, a few minutes? - and I already don't want to leave."

Finishing her tests, she contemplated the results for a moment.

"Hmm, the soil is definitely better here..."

She looked further southward, towards the mountain ranges flanking the Path to their right side.

"What about runoff from the mountains? Isn't there supposed to be a path going up to Ko-Wahi as well?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gabe

tip

IC (Akimoto)

:Soraph: Aki thought. :We shouldn't be out here. Any stranger -or worse- could waltz in at any second. We're going back to the Koro.:

In the meantime, the strange Towuh was frowning at the group. And he was armed; Aki didn't like that combination. She placed a mental hand on her soulsword, ready to pull it into existence at a moment's notice.