BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Though she looked like, in that moment, she would rather have been anywhere else, it was Sinshi who answered. Slowly, evenly, and without a trace of partiality in inflection, and only after looking for a moment like she was seriously pondering throwing herself into the water for a dark, malicious denizen of the deep to claim her soul, she answered.

"... The Commodore is a respected, learned woman in charge of a diplomatic mission. She has experience dealing with situations of the utmost political tension, as well as leading sailors of very mixed backgrounds. I am sure all will be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"And hey, if she ain't, and she mindwipes me into a drooling, childish knucklehead, nobody'll tell the difference!" Whitehot joked, trying to ignore the fact that she - like a drunken Redhot - had run her mouth one too many times. "Right, Goldie?"

"Too hard on yourself, Sarge."

"I don't think you're a knucklehead."

"Fall in, ya mook." Deciding to try and cheer the Dasaka up the only way she knew how, the Marine turned her attention back to the object of her dinner date. "Hey Sinshi, I was serious about the beach. You haven't lived until you see the sunset here. 'Specially if we have high tide earlier in the evening. ######, Daijuno, I could prolly bring back a few handfuls of seashells and make you rich."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"That would probably be a very nice this to see." The Menti said, nodding and injecting some cheer into her voice. The Commodore probably wasn't going to come up the boardwalk, Soulsword swinging. Just a tongue-lashing, most likely. Or perhaps she would laugh it off.

Not an immediate worry.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"W-Wha? Nah, girl, they're shells. I could steal you a buoy or something if you wanted metal. Dress it up in a spare Marine outfit and no one'll even tell the difference." Whitehot grinned and threw a comforting arm around the Menti's shoulders and scrunched her face up to tease the anxious Dasaka. "Relax a little. I won't let her yell at ya for my great taste in humor. Pinky promise."

Flirting! She was so ######in professional it hurt her sometimes.

There was a blick. Followed, a few seconds later, by another. Then the Menti gave a small smile, and made an effort at relaxing her posture. "Yes, ma'am."

"Juuust Whitehot, girls. I'm not on duty tonight, Spirit save us. I have arranged it so the good Warrant Officer and I have off until noon tomorrow. We're in the clear."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I am not particularly stubborn, miss, merely set in my ways. Additionally, I am conducting myself as a guard for a foreign dignitary, even if I am currently not on duty. As such, I must make an effort at remembering certain formalities." Sinshi explained, clasping her hands calmly behind her back.

"Even if I am out here on informal pleasure instead of formal business, I must not forget myself."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Was she a foreign dignitary?

Oh God. I just threatened to steal a buoy.

...Find something to latch onto!

"So. What do you like to eat in the Kentoku Archipelago? If I'm walking you through a menu I should know what foods I should be ready to describe in my typical poetic manner - cramming half of them into my cheeks like a chipmunk and then saying they're 'really in' good, dude.'"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Still nothing, huh? Hmmm... Looks like I'll just have to resort to more... drastic measures.

After whittling the fruit down to its core, he simply absorbed the remains before using his powers once again to begin sprinkling some harmless looking seeds onto the ground in front of him as he continued walking nonchalantly.

And complete and utter chaos begins in 5... 4... 3... 2...

As he began to turn into an adjacent alleyway, he reached out to them, manipulating their very being into the signature mist-bomb plants he had shown off back during his trial at Obsidian, which by themselves did absolutely nothing until the rest of the nearby people began to step on them. Needless to say, the sudden outbursts of those shouting in surprise, combined with the fact that nearly opaque, green water vapor was now spewing up into their faces before mostly obscuring that particular stretch of road, was the perfect opportunity for him to activate his Volitak and make a quick dash through the crowd towards another alley between two shops resting on the completely opposite side of the street. A quick step behind a corner and an even quicker deployment of a vine later, and he had climbed his way onto the rooftops, making especially sure to stay low in order to blend in with the tiling as he resheathed his knife and ducked behind a nearby chimney.

And now for the waiting game...

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Gate)

Septima eventually arrived at the entrance to Ga-Koro, stopping mere yards away from the gate just to make sure Natharius was keeping up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Ga-Koro City Gates.

"Um.... is that a Rahkshi...." he said warily, pointing to the mechanised killing machine standing beside the gates.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I... I think you may be right," she said, wondering how they should proceed. "Why do you suppose it's standing around so casually right outside of the village?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"I'm honestly not sure if I want to find out...." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"So our options are to go back the way we came or to remain here gawking at it and risk ticking it off? That's lame."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Maybe we should just ignore it, then?" 

"And if it attacks...?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well, it hasn't attacked yet...."

IC:

Smoke bombs in a crowded street?

Clever. Albeit cowardly.

Even Private Tyrus Archer, a man for whom military precision was as natural a practice as breathing, couldn't help but be distracted from his quarry by the apparition of utter chaos in the street before him. His mask, though useful, did nothing to aid him in this endeavour; it was no Akaku, and the clouds which filled the air blocked even its vision-enhancing capabilities.

Still, he would not allow that to stop him; the Marine quickly strode into the fray, goals now set at establishing order amidst the new chaos and attempting to find clues as to the Toa's whereabouts.

~ ~ ~

IC:

I made a mental note to keep a look out for buoys or suspiciously rigid-seeming Marines.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jalkron slid his hand up the staff, channeling the power of Iron. Midway up the staff, razor-sharp blades edged out of the staff, encroaching on the skakdi's hand.

"You know, that's not the first time today I've been called that! It's the first time they've been right, though!"

The transformed skakdi took a glance at Maeloc, walking towards the walls in the center of the room. Right, extermination wasn't exactly the goal here. Turning back, Fyura advanced on the matoran, hefting her axe onto her shoulder. "Tell you what, morsel. As much as it may look like, we're not here to kill everyone. You tell us where the other amulets are, and I'll just drain ya to sleep. Otherwise, I'm going to be using your mask as a kneepad. Which one sounds better?"

Aokora was alone, temporarily, in the central shrine. This wasn't what she had expected at all. What did the Legacy want with these artifacts? To destroy them? To defile them? She cursed herself; they had gotten here using her work. If she hadn't-

"You know, if you had better control over your employees, we could have avoided this entire mess."

Maeloc entered the chamber. He walked tall and straight, belying his apparent age. "Though part of me makes me wonder what would have happened if you had a better leash on that knife-happy Toa...?"

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

Ga-Wahi-------Ga-Koro--------Front Gates

Marya looked down and spotted two figures standing by the gates, looking warily at the Rahkshi that was still standing next to the road. She rolled her eyes. "Hey!" She called down. "Don't worry about the Rahkshi! It hasn't attacked anyone. Hissed at me earlier when the sign fell, but it hasn't moved from that spot."

Defy Expectations

IC:

"Hey, Hahli, you don't have a whole lot of stuff for me to do right now, so do you care if I head down to Onu-Koro and take a look at things, tell Nuparu hi, see what some of the buzz is about over there?"

"Sure."

"Cool." Eutuchia stood, stretched, and started walking for the door. "I'll be back soon, barring any unfortunate accidents along my route." He then walked outside, and - since he felt like getting some good exercise for once - started walking for Onu-Koro.

At least, until he got to the nearest Ussal stable in the town, where he decided it would be better to rent an Ussal for a few days and relax on his ride over to Onu-Koro.

OOC: Eutuchia to Onu-Koro. yaay

bunnying of hahli saying one word done with permission from tyler from about a month ago because that was the word he supplied

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Ayiwah):

"We eat lizards." the commodore answered the warrant officers question, her tone as serious as ever. "Not your garden-variety Gekko-Rahi, mind you - I'm talking long-as-a-dreadnaught, flying-without-wings, fire-breathing lizards. One serving feeds an entire clan for a week...or an evening. Depends on how much cheap rum the diner-guest have before hand. It's a mutual thing really, they snatch up some of ours, we dine on one of theirs, life finds a way."

She stepped up next to Sinshi, patting the Menti on the shoulder and giving her a rare, mischievous, wink. :I was regular enlisted crew once too, remember? I know how to hang with the blackhearts.:

"Now then, what do you have on the menu, marine?" she asked, eyes still on Whitehot while keeping up the ideatalk, but then lifted a hand, pausing the conversation, looking like she had just remembered something important.

"Oh and one more thing: Yes; I came up with the buddy system - and that's Commodore Brainiac to you. Savvy?"

-----

(Leah)

"You do realize that makes it sound like you're willing to give morality quite a bit of time off if the pay is right." the Toa Maru said. Not in a disapproving way, but more as an observation. 

"This village has been through a lot. If they distrust your Rahkshi it's only because there was an army off them right on it's borders not to long ago. And between that and megalomaniacal evil Toa trying to take over the place, these villagers have suffered enough. Now I don't have any problem with you and I'd like to keep it that way - so I need to tell me you won't add to these people's burden." 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Lash.

"I don't plan to," Lash replied honestly, "What would I gain from causing problems for the people here?" 

IC:

"Depends. Am I taking this lovely lady on a walk down the beach, or am I gonna have to listen to you talk about lizards all night?" Whitehot grinned wickedly and wrapped the hand not around Sinshi around the back of her own neck. "Main course tonight is milkshakes and Tahu Burgers, ladies. Half pound slabs of beef, medium rare, choose your own toppings, enough sauce to fill a fishtank, and an order of fries that'll leave your circulation so tight that all that crystal around your ta-tas might just give you a coronary."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Well, that sounds bland as karz. You'll love burgers." The Warrant Officer mentioned next to us, injecting himself back into the conversation I wasn't quite listening to anymore.

"Denwa." I pushed further, injecting the trademark "stern elder sibling" tone that the Sargeant was bound to be familiar with. To my credit, I got a grumble under her breath back at me.

I stopped in my tracks abruptly, looking straight up at the young girl perched on my shoulders. I had her now, all I needed to do was to eliminate any way for her to weasel out of this. It wasn't as if I enjoyed being that guy, really, but I had a duty as her elder brother and effective (albeit not legal) guardian here near the Koro to put her safety and education first.

"What was that?"

"...'vegottamathreviewfratesttommrrow."

"Speak clearly."

"I have a math review for a test tomorrow." she finally surrendered, in one exasperated and pleading drawl. "I hate math!"

"You'll hate it even more if you fail a test and have to make up the grade."

She could only smolder in response to that. Little did she know, I was right there with her at her age. I'd always been more a reader myself.

"Looks like we're gonna have to take a rain check on this one," I said  to the group, putting on my best "what can you do"  grin. "Education calls. Right, Denwa?"

This happened to be one of the rare times where I didn't feel like a metaphorical storm cloud was above my head today, but my poor little sister was certainly trying to tell me otherwise. Arms folded and brow scrunched up, there was no question about it: she was mad at me for pulling this. I needed to stay strong in the face of this assault!

"Come on, I'll help you out. You need to get that done."

helo frens

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

IC: Jalkron slid his hand up the staff, channeling the power of Iron. Midway up the staff, razor-sharp blades edged out of the staff, encroaching on the skakdi's hand.

"You know, that's not the first time today I've been called that! It's the first time they've been right, though!"

The transformed skakdi took a glance at Maeloc, walking towards the walls in the center of the room. Right, extermination wasn't exactly the goal here. Turning back, Fyura advanced on the matoran, hefting her axe onto her shoulder. "Tell you what, morsel. As much as it may look like, we're not here to kill everyone. You tell us where the other amulets are, and I'll just drain ya to sleep. Otherwise, I'm going to be using your mask as a kneepad. Which one sounds better?"

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca Scowled under her Dark Kaukau as she pulled on the fishing hook and line at the end of her Kolhii stick; spinning the line like a slingshot. "Tell you what Skakdi. Come and get me." Throwing the hook end it pulled out and expanded into a thickly woven net from within Orca's Kolhii stick. The net has several additional fishing hooks at the ends to rip and snare their target. Orca was hoping to entangle Fyura in her own blades and claws. The more she struggled the more entangled she would become. A Makuta-ish tactic used by many a Ga-Matoran when their desired catch of choice had more struggle in it than a single line could handle.

ooc: Is Jalkron bouting with Fyura as well or is there another Skakdi in the opposing group?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

The relief that Sinshi felt at the Commodore electing not to take offense at the Marine's comments was immense. She had been much more at ease around the woman at the Chojo's party. but the circumstances had been... Different. Neither had been on duty, both had partaken of a little drink, and she had not been directly under the other Umbraline's command. And the more they stayed on Mata Nui, the more she found herself clinging to her old habits, just to maintain a semblance of normalcy. It was a little unnerving.

"We do not actually eat lizards."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Whitehot and Dantas shared a knowing grin, and Whitehot pointed at Golden Weapons Gambling, down the street and to the right. It was surprisingly tame - which made it difficult to picture the boisterous Marine sergeant going there to hang out - aside from a slightly gaudy picture of two Kolhii players playing a game back and forth with gargantuan bottles of beer as Kolhii sticks. That was more like it.

"Thanks for clarifying, Sinshi," Whitehot said casually. "I'd ask the chaperone how many pitchers of beer the gang's allowed tonight, but lucky for us all pitchers are on the sovereign city of Ga-Koro tonight. I'm thinking...badadada...we'll be conservative and call it two. To start. And then Salamander's after the food's cleared. Sinshi, would you do the honor of sharing a booth with me while Dantas and Commodore Brainiac get us the diplomatic envoy discount?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Rooftops)

Taking a brief peek around the edge of the chimney in order to observe the chaos that he had caused, the Bo-Toa slowly made his way onto another nearby rooftop, performing the necessary leap only when he confirmed that the current direction of the wind would bring the mist into a position where it would most likely obscure it from the sight of those down in the street below. Using the second building's more prysm-like upper stucture to his advantage by putting it between himself and the crowd, he slightly quickened the pace, making it over onto the other side in barely any time at all.

Hearing the voice directed towards them from up above, Septima looked up, using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun, and waved.

"Thank you!" she shouted before turning back towards Natharius. "Well, I guess that settles it then. Off to the gate we go..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC:

"Will they permit me to pay for my meal in dragons?" The Menti queried, though fairly certain that the answer would be 'no'. "I have yet to find a way to exchange currency, as I do not truly understand what an exchange rate for dragons to widgets would be. Given that even the materials themselves are of vastly different values."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Great," he tried, and failed, to sound enthusiastic. 

IC:

"For drinks." Sinshi Umbraline corrected, clasping her arms behind her back in resolute, ready posture. "The offer extended this afternoon was for, and I am quoting, 'a beer'. Given the less than literal nature of most people, extending that to several beers is not beyond reason. However, it was for drinks specifically."

"Umbraline Sinshi is not so poor, nor so feeble, as to require or permit another to pay for her sustenance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Consider it a date, then," Whitehot Munequita said bluntly, eyes growing determined for the first time since Labelle's arrest. "I'm treating you to dinner. If you can find a way to exchange dragons for widgets by morning I'll give you the name of the town's best breakfast joint and let you splurge. But there is no way I'm watching some goon of a waiter treat you like an idiot for taking a burger and giving back dragons. I will not stand idly by and wait for that to happen."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

A beat passed, and then a second. The resolute facade did not break, but a crack appeared, an instant of confusion quickly covered up by the previous expression. "... Is this what you consider it to be?"

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Labelle was completely still, though the Parasite on her back continued to wriggle and squirm against her back. She moaned quietly, feeling pain as her mind continued to be ripped apart and sewn together with Worsh's.

Fun fun fun fun. Eat fun eat fun eat fun.

"Asa?" Soraph asked. Akimoto seemed on board with venturing outside Ga-Koro, but Soraph hadn't quite gotten Asa's attention.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?