BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Casanuva pondered for a moment. "Well, I have to make sure Vakua can stay. Because if he can't, I need to find another place for him. Don't really know where, though..."

He chuckled again. "So, I kinda hope this works. If you clear us, the only problem I can see is your... superiors deciding keeping Vakua on is not worth the risks."

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Sorox

Sorox stopped a few Bio away to listen in. Arms folded, his eyes as hard as steel, he seemed a manifestation of true power... Even though he was just another Toa. After all, who could see weakness in him if he was this strong?

Then there were the head-peepers. He didn't know what to call them other than that.

A Vakua fellow... Hm, maybe I could protect him for the time being if necessary.

IC:

Soraph was about to say something when she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head, still keeping her hand against Casanuva's face, and looked at the newcomer. It wasn't Vakua or a Dasaka.

"Who are you?" she asked pleasantly.

:And here I thought we might have some time alone: she Willhammered into Casanuva's mind.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

"Ummm... yeah, I can do that," Aine said as she placed her hands around the wound.

Truth be told, Aine had only seen a wound like this once before in her life, so saying that she was a bit uncomfortable with the situation at hand was a bit of an understatement. Still, if she had to make the decision over again, she would've liked to think that she wouldn't have done anything differently.

"Is this okay...? I haven't had much experience with this sort of thing to be honest..."

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"So what do you think we should do once we're done eating?" Septima said before taking another bite.

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

Watching on as Septima (Oh, look; she's got herself a friend now, too. Wonderful...) moved away from the window instead of, say, using her powers to form a fist out of his own widgets before punching him in the face with it, Verulas let out a small sigh of relief as he placed his menu back onto the table and began cracking his knuckles.

"Well, it looks like most of the team is here now," he said, as he completed a quick look around the room. "Perhaps this'll all be over sooner than we think..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"I have no idea," he mumbled through a mouthful of food. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Casanuva crossed his arms. "Well, since you certainly were not spying on us, you probably didn't notice we were having a bit of a private moment."

He glanced at Soraph. "Now that we're done, we should probably head back to your group. Y'know, so they don't think I've kidnapped your or something."

IC Sorox

Sorox glared at the pair a moment longer before spinning sharply on his heel and walking a couple Bio, before activating his mask and taking to the skies.

However, he didn't leave. He went high up enough to appear very small, barely recognizable for the details. If I wanted to spy on you, I wouldn't walk up to your face, would I?

He circled ever so slowly like a buzzard, his black body blending in with his tattered cape.

IC: Elaadis

"It's...it's less I dislike water, more I...ugh..." Elaadis pondered for a moment, forehead sat in hand, how to say it. She decided to say it straight.

"I can't touch water. If I do, I start electrocuting myself. Involuntarily, I can't control it, the only way to stop it is to get dry. Somehow. I don't even know how to swim." She looked up at him. And said nothing more.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "It Is Time To Leave; and In a Hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca had managed to procure some thread as well as one of her hooks and walked over to Aine was trying to keep Aokora from bleeding to death. "I think you are doing fine Aine. I don't really know what I am doing myself here I just know that if we don't try something then she wont survive the trip out." Orca was still extremely tired from her bout with the Skakdi creature and felt as bad as Zaara in that department. Her hand was shaking bad as she tried to bend the hook into a more needle like shape. Then she looked into Aokora's closed eyes. "I am glad you are not awake for this, I suspect it is going to hurt. You can remove your hand now Aine."

Orca waited only a moment and took in a deep breath before she slowly pressed the end of the hook into Aokora's flesh. Pulling the thread through she made another incision before pulling the thread through there as well. Orca continued this pattern until her stitch spanned the full length of the injury. It was not the most professional stitching as far as the medical field would go but as for a Ga-Matoran sailor it was not half bad. Orca just hoped it would be enough to save Aokora's life. "There that is all I can do for now. We still need to get her out of here before the wound reopens and get her to an actual doctor."

ooc: Necro you are going to have to post for Aokora as to the effectiveness of the stitch work at least. I think I am dangerously close to breaking the whole "auto-hit" and "controlling another player's character" rules. :dead:

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Voulge

Voulge tapped the bottom of his mask as he pondered the answer to Lily's question

"Can't really say. Some days I like sweet, some days I like Sour. Other days I have no interest in eating whatsoever. How about you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro island

Raku had made it to a steep side of the cliff without getting noticed, Toku as well. He began to whisper

"What are we here for again?"

"To be honest I'm not quite sure, all I know is that those odd looking fellows want to get up to the top here and I don't like the looks of them, now how could we climb up, hmmm..? Ah ha, that rope from earlier, let's see where did I put it?"

He felt around body until he found wrapped around his axes.

"There it is, now if I tie the rope to the hilt then throw the axe then throw the axe into the rock you and I should be able to climb up the mountain"

He cut the rope and tied it to both blades, he swung the rope with the blade attached and threw it up the mountain, it lodged itself into the cliff with a small thud.

"Come on now Raku"

They both started climbing up the rope.  

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC (Akimoto)

"Are you dense?" Aki snapped, as the strange Toa, apparently offended, flew up into the sky. "We've all been standing here for the past five minutes watching you two make goo-goo eyes at each other, and you only notice just now?"

Edited by Eyru

IC: Voulge

Voulge tapped the bottom of his mask as he pondered the answer to Lily's question

"Can't really say. Some days I like sweet, some days I like Sour. Other days I have no interest in eating whatsoever. How about you?"

"I can say for certain I will never eat raw fish and roots again." She growled.

Raku wasn't very good at climbing rope, Toku on the other hand was holding up very well, guess that's to be expected when you're an air element toa.

"You know there's no guarantee that there's something up there, and why are we doing this again?"

"Because it is our duty to the matoran"

"We have a duty to them?"

"Yes we do"

"Some existence"

"Please question this after we make it to the top"

After waiting a bit Raku finally made it to the top of the rope, Toku then threw the second axe, they both jumped on, Toku picked up his other axe and put it on his back.

"Come on just a little more to go"

"There better be something up there, wait what's that over there?"

He pointed to a cave just to the right a bit.

It's time to move on.

OOC: I'm going to have to say no, Chirox. The cliff isn't just on the island, its also on the water; if you're going to try to get involved, which I would not expect to do given that this is a quest (that is nearing its end at that), and on top of that, you obviously haven't done enough research to get involved.

IC: "And yet your silence was deafening," Casanuva said to Akimoto. "I'm referring to the ones at your vessel."

IC (Akimoto)

The Dasaka looked Casanuva over carefully, her brow furrowed. The mental silence on this island was what was deafening. It was disconcerting. She didn't like it, and she didn't trust any of these natives. She wasn't sure she trusted Soraph either; the Dasaka was busy poking around minds, not to mention she didn't seem to care much whether she followed the Commodore's orders or not.

"Whatever," she said, turning away. "Let's head back."

IC: "A De-Toa with a strange mask... yeah, someone with that description entered the Koro today. He was accompanied by a... blue and gunmetal toa wearing a Pakari, if I recall. I think both of them left with some of the Dasaka a little while ago."

Zueya looked confused at the Ga-Lesterin Marine's answer. They were asking at the gate to the Koro. "What's a Dasaka?"

The lesterin shrugged. "Look kinda like toa, 'cept blue and gold. They wear crystal armor, but I think they stopped."

"And you are sure of this? They entered, then left with these... Dasaka?" The Bo-Toa stroked one of his Kualsi's protrusions.

The Marine nodded. "Sure as I am blue."

"You're wearing cyan armor," Zueya noted.

IC: As the group was making the short walk back to the Koro, Vakua pulled Casanuva close.

There is someone looking for me down there.

Casanuva's smile faded. "Can you tell who they are?"

Vakua nodded quickly, and his mask glowed. The De-Toa stopped short, a shocked look on his face.

"What? Who is it? Is it Skorm again?"

The De-Toa shook his head. No. Not at all. It is Aelied and Zueya.

"Wait, what!? How are they here?"

OOC: Flex-man gave me permission to use Zarkov and Insidian for the expedition.

IC: Zarkov twitched, turning from the tunnel in the temple back to the entrance. "You hear talking?"

Insidian turned to the entrance. He nodded at the Skakdi. "Let's go check it out."

The Onu-Toa and Fe-Skakdi approached the entrance, Insidian drawing and loading his crossbow, Zarkov his rifle.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

IC: Fyura panted. It had been scant minutes since her transformation, but it was already beginning to wear thin. A primal urge within her (probably Vayde, that nasty little jerk) whispered to drain Maeloc, but the Fe-Skakdi's common sense won out. She turned, walking back towards the entrance, drops of her blood from her leg and her external spine dotting the path behind her.

"Let's go."

Ooc: sorry for the lack of posts, I've been uh... Preoccupied with the curse that is "extreme laziness". I'll just rush trough all the things that have happened to get to where I should be currently.

Ic: Krakant

The spikes drew closer, one almost taking his eye out until the Toa was occupied with another task... And let go of the staff. Stumbling, Krakant almost fell into the spikes but steadied himself and rose up, about to hit the Toa over the head with his own staff.

"Ve are leaving!"

*darn*

Instead, Krakant pulled his hand away from the staff with a horrifying squelch as the spikes were ripped from out of his hand, all the while keeping back a scream. He stayed at the back of the pack as they exited, muttering about how this job had been a complete waste of his time, and the only things he got from it were a bag full of useless discs and lightstones. His right hand full of holes hung limply from his arm.

OOC: It's alright I negotiated with cyber.

Toku saw the cave, he threw one of his axes into the top of the cave and swung a little before stopping realizing that Raku was still a little weak.

"You know I still have some injuries"

"Well then why didn't you stay behind?"

"Because I'd rather die then listen to that Luta anymore"

"You know I'm a bit worried you actually mean that"

"Just shut up and get to the cave already"

They carefully edged their way to the cave, when they made it there Raku noticed something

"There's already a rope, should we cut it?"

"Uh no, we don't know who it belongs to, for all we know there could be a team of well...good people already in there"

Then he noticed two close shadows.

"I think we might have some company" 

It's time to move on.

IC Sorox

Usually Sorox wasn't easy to offend. But now he was.

He kept watching Casanuva as he joined his friend, then stared curiously as they both unnecessarily stopped in their tracks, looking forwards. Somebody wouldn't do that unless they were shocked.

Like it or not, I'm monitoring those two. I've heard enough of what they spoke to know they're in some sort of danger. Besides, I can't afford them being interrogated and finding out I'm a G... G..

Not able to bring himself to say it, Sorox kept quiet in his head and continue to fly.

IC: Gabe

The De-Matoran inspected the fedora in his hands, giving it a customary mock tip to ensure it was in proper working order.

He turned to the Ko-Toa nearby.

"Would you care for a hat, my good fellow?"

IC: Wraith

Wraith looked at the strange hat wearing man. He supposed he'd have to politely turn his offer down. 

"No." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"All right" Soraph said, agreeing with Akimoto, "you're right. Might as well bring these two to the Commodore as soon as possible."

She walked with the others back towards the village place, whatever name the natives here for it. Koro, she thought as the name came to her. The Vilda Menti had nearly forgotten how much she'd learned about this island from Willhammering Casanuva and Vakua.

Suddenly the two Toa were talking again, hurriedly. 

"Wait, what!? How are they here?"

"Who?" asked Soraph. For the first time, Soraph hated not being on the same telepathic channel as others.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?