BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"I am Chavara," the Dark Toa introduced herself. "The genius is Onic, and the idiot is Panyk. We're adventurers, I guess you could say."

"Because our last adventure went so well..." Panyk laughed mirthlessly.

"This quest will go better," Onic insisted.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism pinched the bridge of his Kanohi in an attempt to focus his thoughts from the maelstrom that raged within.  He had no desire to blurt out exactly why things were bad, and more than partially because he himself didn't quite know why.  Oh, he could come up with a half-dozen reasons why, it certainly wouldn't be difficult to do so, but none of them gave a satisfactory answer.

After a pause, Dehkaz turned the parchment over so that Naona could see, specifically the case number and the date.

"She's gone... looking for her past."

"I don't..."

"She can't."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

"Stop blabbering!" snapped Naona. She regretted it immediately; her temper and impulsive nature was on a short leash, no doubt exacerbated by the disappearance of her protege, the girl who she considered an actual sister. There was no reason to explode at Dehkaz, but she had done so, and for that she could only be sorry.

Her voice softened slightly. "I apologise," she said, "but what exactly do you mean? I know-"

She gestured at the parchment.

"-that this is the case that involved the deaths of the Koraris. I have seen this before! I was involved! But why is it causing you so much panic?"

She needed answers.

"And what have you been hiding?!"

IC: Dehkaz

His violet gaze flickered with a reactionary half-blink as Naona's sharp response passed over him, not so much from the words themselves than from the sound pulling him out from his indecision.  He grabbed hold of it like a lifeline, pulling him out of the stalemate between the two extremes.  Loosing the thoughtful, distant look that had adorned his countenance far too often in the past half hour, Dehkaz focused his attention on the Po-Toa's narrowed eyes boring into him.

It was hard to say whether the haunting, if somewhat determined, look in his own was any better than the previous on they had held.  An air of quiet foreboding shifted just beneath their inky depths, as final decisions were made and changed.  He dismissed Naona's apologies with a wave of his hand, she wasn't the one who needed to apologize, far from it.

"Too much," He started, more to himself than Naona.  Dehkaz glanced down at the parchment, as if willing it to continue for him.

"Let's... find some place to sit, this may take a while."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz

"Naona there are things I don't discuss not in my own self-interest or lack of want to revisit what has long since past, though the latter is certainly as valid as any other reason," Dehkaz's voice cooled a few degrees, displaying a startling amount of clarity compared to the distant tone he took before, responding more to her tone than anything else. "More than one life is on the line if this gets out.  Yes, I trust you with my life, Naona, but I've seen the result of lack of discretion too many times."

They both needed to snap out of it, and it seemed as though they both realized that.

"Here is not the place."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

They were both understandably tense. However, the tension was not exactly conductive to providing Naona with any answers.

"My office then," she said finally, turning to move out the door and towards her paper-filled working quarters. "I want to know everything that has to do with this case and Hari's disappearance."

IC Kotak: It had been a few hours, but the lean Ice Toa hadn't been able to rest. Eventually, he left, deciding a walk would at least give him something to do. As he wandered the bazaar of Po-Koro, he pondered what sort of job his next one would be. Secretly, he hoped it wasn't anotther delivery job. Though he'd never turn it down, he'd been getting dull in his combat, and knew that he would only get worse if he didn't get some Mercenary work soon.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC 88:

88 sat inside his house looking out the window at the bustling bazaar. He looked at his widget pouch and saw he had a few extra widgets. 

Might as well go and buy something! He thought to himself, and went into the bazaar. 88 was so busy rubbernecking he didn't see the Toa of Ice in front of him, and bumped into him. 

OOC: That's you, Kotak!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: 88 is a male Toa of Lightning with a curved back and a Rahkshi-head like Kadin. He is taller than most and has a yellow/silver color scheme. The reason for his appearance was explained in a lengthy backstory a while back.

IC: 88

88 stumbled back awkardly. "Sorry," he apologized, "I was just looking at all the amazing things in the bazaar. Even after I've lived here for quite a long time, the bazaar never ceases to amaze."

I HATE SCORPIOS

OOC: oh, this might turn bad. That sounds awesome, though!

IC KOTAK: Taking a better look at whoever had bumped I to him, Kotak saw before him what looked like a big mutant Rahkshi. And it was talking to him. In a flash, his shield was up, and his long halberd was at the throat of the creature, cooling the air around it as it brimmed with elemental energy.

88 was in no mood for a fight. He quickly flew back and stammered, "P-please don't hurt me. I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, but I'm just a Toa of Lightning who owns a printing shop. I know I look like a Rahkshi, but when was the last time you heard a Rahkshi speak? I may be just a little shorter than your average Rahkshi, and I may have a stylized Kadin that looks like a Rahkshi head, but I doubt a Rahkshi would be just walking around in the middle of a huge trading center.

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC KOTAK: Kotak sighed. "Seems I wasted my time and money coming here." He thought. Turning to look at the Rahkshi-esque Toa, he replied, "If not for my lack of funds, I'd agree, but it would seem that I'd best be moving on." As he turned to walk out of the village, he muttered to himself, "I haven't been to Ga-Koro in a while...."

88 turned around and walked back to his house. 

"Well, that had been a nice interaction... even if he did try to attack me at first," 88 sighed. "I guess that's what happens when a Rahkshi saves your life before you become a Toa- you end up like me."

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC (Tupua):

The dark Toa showed no outwards signs of it, but he did felt a tinge of amusement as he noticed how his newfound companion's attitudes had practically reversed in the past few minutes. Vail was looking at him and winked, a gesture that manage to mostly, but not totally, obscure the underlying curiosity. He had caught a glimpse of the Aitua's power and was intrigued. Tupua doubted that would be the case if he ever learned of the price for this ability. But where it had been Vail who had regarded him with disdain before: now it was Volgue who wore the expression of disapproval. Such was the fate of the Aitua: They were strangers and anomalies, even among those already working outside of the black and white of right and wrong, making their live in the gray.

"I had nothing particular in mind." the dark Toa replied. "But," he started, while activating his mask, their dead opponents corpses starting to twitch and move in a grotesque fashion as they struggled back to their feet by his command, "it would be prudent to burn them somewhere where the pyre won't leave as much of a trace."

IC: Vail

He watched as the dead rose to life once more. A normal being would likely be deeply disturbed by the sight, but Vail regarded the scene as if it were a work of art. Deep down, he envied Tupua's dark and twisted demeanor. At first glance, he had seemed like a pretender, a wannabe. If only he had known then of the Toa's power. Tupua seemed to be almost... Equal? No, that couldn't be it. A worthy opponent, but Vail was confident he could win in a battle if it came to that. However, he didn't doubt that the dark Toa still had a few tricks up his sleeve.

The Ta-Toa shook off the feeling of belittlement as he spotted the Toa of Crystal stumble out into the light. Knowing the people he was dealing with, Vail immediately put his body between her and his comrades.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, don't kill this one. She's a newly freed slave. She's on our side... Um... Kind of, anyway." he turned his gaze to her.

She nodded, slowly, but appeared to be lost in deep thought.

"Right..." Vail scratched the back of his head, eyes bouncing back to rest on Voulge and Tupua in turn. His acknowledgements didn't last long, however. The bumbling undead were kind of distracting.

Edited by Requiem

IC Onamazu

The Onu-Toa has a quizzical expression, she had never heard of a lawn enforcer.

"Lawn enforcement, could you explain further?"

IC: Vine

"I make sure that people's lawns are being properly maintained. If not, then I 'edit' them to fit standards. I can also create lawns on request. Shame that not many areas on this island can actually support a lawn..."

Vine was totally serious.

IC: Chavara

Chavara gave Vine a flat look. "That's a joke, right?" It didn't seem to be.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Onic.

"That's... very interesting." Onic cut in. "But I would be much more interested to know the specific purpose and destination of our quest." he decided to change the subject before Chavara started hurting people.